OFFICIAL- Final U.S. Presidential Debate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

UNBE-FRAKKIN'-LIEVABLE!!! I didn't agree with his proposals, but before this I at least respected McCain!!! This is totally inappropriate behavior from a Presidential Candidate! Now he has proven that he IS George Bush!! Putting him in office will bring us 4 more years of this kind of crap! Anyone remember this gem??

Just what we need, another publicly childish Commander in Chief!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Yeah....he was preparing to grope Obama and making faces at him.

The shot was taken at the split-second McCain realized he was going the wrong way around the table at the end of the debate. If you watch the debate, you can see the split-second response from McCain as he realizes he is going the wrong way.

Not a flattering picture, but nothing ominous, either.

It helps if people actually research the picture before remarking on it and judging it. Hell, even the Huffington Post didn't make a big deal out of the shot. Huffington Post

[edit on 10/16/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He's not making gestures at Obama. He was doing that to someone in the audience. The angle of the picture makes it look that way. If this was so blatant it would been all over the news. It's just a still of a funny face and gesture. If i wanted to i could go through vids and find some odd looking poses and faces of Obama, but i'm not because it's a waste of time.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by David9176]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I fail to see McCain giving anyone the finger in this video. This vid shows Bush's poor judgement, but to try to tie this to McCain is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

OK, I just watched the end of the debate, and you are correct. In otherwords, to quote Emily Latella, "NEVERMIND!" Context is everything!

ED- to add: My respect for McCain is restored! (But his proposals still suck!)

[edit on 16-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Seems to me all anyone wants to do around here anymore is beat a dead horse if I can be cliché ....
It doesn't matter what the subject or topic is all they will do is argue their side regardless of if their opinion is correct or not.

Is it so bad to admit once in awhile that you might not have the answer for EVERYTHING and maybe other people might know something you may not ?

Life should be a quest for knowledge and we should try to learn Objectively from one another through adult conversations & intelligent debate.

Who likes a know it all , especially ones who really don't know $hit

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some of you were showing Photos from the Final U.S. Presidential Debate, but here is a Photo from the Second "Town Hall" Debate which happens to be the best in my Opinion:

They like to Dance Around:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by davion
A gaffe by McCain was when he mentioned autism and said Sarah Palin knows about it first hand.

Palin's son has down syndrome not autism.

Beyond that I think it's pretty lame trying to claim that, just because a woman like Sarah Palin has a kid when she's in her forties (which generally leads to birth defects) suddenly she's an expert on the subject of special needs.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by davion]

For the record, Palin has a NEPHEW who has autism.

blog.wellalarm.com...

Look it up next time before you assume.

Well thats add I thought for sure he was talking about Sarah Palin her self who had this problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
From what was reported on the UK news I think the debate was won by Joe the Plumber.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

That picture is hilarious. Nice find. I can almost hear the accordion and banjo.

Lou, lou, skip to my lou...skip to my lou my darling!!

LOL

It's either that or...."I've had the time of my life...and i've never felt this way before.." from Dirty Dancing.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes, I am sure you are for Obama spending more money on education so they can pay their coaches even more money to win games.

Spending? You're talking about SPENDING? I suppose you are, just checking, carry on...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join