posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:19 AM
Okay, I know quite a few hours remain between now, and the scheduled debate tonight between Senator McCain and Senator Obama. However, without further
This is the FINAL Debate between the United States Presidential Candidates for "Decision 2008".
Location: Hempstead, New York (Long Island).
Date: Wednesday, October 15th, 2008.[/i[
Time: 2100 Hrs EDT (09:00 P.M. EDT).
Host: Hofstra University.
Moderator: Bob Schieffer, CBS.
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates.
Topic: The Economy and Domestic Policy.
Running Length: 90 Minutes [Including Two Minute Responses, Which May be Followed-up With Five Minutes of Open Discussion [For EACH
In regards to this debate:
1. Are you already Decided upon a Candidate, Or Undecided?
2. If Undecided, What if Anything must a Candidate do in order to Win you over?
3. What must Senator McCain do to Score Points?
4. What must Senator Obama do to Score Points?
5. What did you like/dislike about Senator McCain during the Debate?
6. What did you like/dislike about Senator Obama during the Debate?
Last but not least, be sure to try and list at least ONE Positive and ONE Negative Aspect (Of this Debate) for each Candidate, regardless of whom you
are Voting for on November 4th.
Let us try our VERY BEST to keep this a Civil discussion filled with Common Sensed Observations (No ridiculous comments about Movements, Poise, etc.).
I understand that you are free to speak as you will, but I am Optimistically entertaining the Hope that we can do our best to act as Professional
Pundits Sitting in on a LARGE Roundtable Discussion.