It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by liberatorx
Perhaps Riley you are a racist because all I'm doing is promoting multiculturalism between the sexes and giving guys an easier way to meeting girls.

Perhaps Liberatorx you are a troll trying to bait people by justifying sexual slavery. Going to other countries in order to prey on desperate women is disgusting. If they married you just so they can eat and get a roof over their heads that does not mean you are being open minded about other races.. it just means you view them as something to be exploited.

Which I honesly do not think is the case anyway as looking at your whole three posts since you joined they all seem to be baiting feminists and possibly specific posters.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by riley]

Errr.....women from other countries do not prey on ignorant and inexperienced males in order to get access to the big PX priveleges??? To get access to Ameican shopping centers and grocery stores. What world are you living in Riley?? What do you suppose they have of any intrinsic value to offer an ignorant male in a foreign country??

I know lots of women predators. They just do it in a way which does not on the surface look like predation but if you learn to peel back the veneer ..it is there. It is just not popular to define it as predation to get out of these countries. "Victimization" sells much more easily to people who are not capable of thinking things through..and expecially to a culture raised on a television education catering to emotions and instant gratification.

As to sex...you, like many women, seem to make an assumption...
That assumption is that it is not sex for sex..it is not equal..sex for sex..it is an inequality ...a man must pay more for it ..in perpetuity. He owes more because her sex and sexuality are worth so much more than his in the marketplace. He is therefore guilty of not paying enough for access to her sex and sexuality...he is therefore a predator because he does not pay enough for it. He uses her..it is not sex for sex....it is sex for something undefined..not talked about but implied. This is not wisdom Riley. It is not sex for sex..it is sex for a price higer than it is worth. It is a textbook way of many women strategize to raise their value in the marketplace for access to her sex and sexuality..otherwise a man is taking advantage of her...unfairly and unequitably. He is using her.

It is textbook in its predictability Riley.

No where do you or even any of the men ask or offer what a woman has of any real intrinsic value. All you have is sex and sexuality and you hold this up as the creme de la creme...I dont think so Riley.

If this is the femminist position.....they have a serious problem. Sex and the "Best years of their life" is about all they have in the marketplace. Very very sad...Riley. When the biology runs out they are in bad shape.

By the way.. liberatorx.....I dont think Riley is a racist at all. I think she is conditioned to be a sexist without asking herself the real intrinsic value of her's or anyone elses sex or sexuality. The textbook strategy is to replace a mans thinking and priorities with a womans thinking and priorities or guilt and derision is heaped on them..to make them feel guilty ..ashamed. Guilt conditioning does not work on me. A woman needs to be able to offer me a commodity of real intrinsic value in the marketplace to stay around....and it is not sex/beauty. My time efforts and love are worth more than mere sex/beauty. It is not difficult to get women to take off their clothes. It is difficult to get women to keep and maintain something of real intrinsic value. Many women offer sex, beauty, and access to these to keep from or avoid giving something of real intrinsic value...particularly in first world countries. If that is all a woman has she is a hollow overpriced shell. We call this high maintenance and it is very common in the first world..and mostly undefined. Most first world males are to ignorant to define it. To much sports and cheerleaders blocking their thinking ability.

Riley ..I dont have alot of use or respect for most feminists. Nor do I have alot of respect for ignorant men/males and there are alot of them on this relationship forum.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Errr.....women from other countries do not prey on ignorant and inexperienced males in order to get access to the big PX priveleges??? To get access to Ameican shopping centers and grocery stores. What world are you living in Riley?? What do you suppose they have of any intrinsic value to offer an ignorant male in a foreign country??

They might.. but I was talking about women who would be more concerned about EATING and surviving and not being forced into sexual slavery rather than the ability to buy new shoes. I made that pretty clear Orangetom.

As to sex...you, like many women, seem to make an assumption...

You seem to be assuming alot yourself.. including making sweeping generalisations about women. You talk about feminists yet try make me accountable for YOUR inadequacies on an internet message board because I'm a woman. I had a problem with the idea of a men going to impoverished countries to get women to (commit to) have sex with them.. one does not need to be a feminist to see how repugnent that idea is.

No where do you or even any of the men ask or offer what a woman has of any real intrinsic value.

Most reasonable people would not need to ask me or anyone else to prove they have real intrinsic value past their sexuality.

All you have is sex and sexuality and you hold this up as the creme de la creme...I dont think so Riley.

Wow.. do I come off as that much of a slut do I? Re-read what you have said to me an show some respect. I am quite disgusted with what you have implied.

Riley ..I dont have alot of use or respect for most feminists.

Including me apparently.. my respect for you just plummeted.

edit on 10-9-2010 by riley because: fixed quotes

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I can't really say that I have experienced what the TS did but I don't think women break up with nice guys. Then again - maybe some do. I just haven't experienced it. On a conversation that I had with a lady friend said that a woman should see you beforehand as a romantic interest initially. If she doesn't then you're not going anywhere. I can't vouch on how true it is, neither would I "debunk" it.

Personally, I think it's a mix. As a man, I can say that I have different kinds of male friends who approach "romance" differently. Some of them are like the TS, some can't commit, while some enjoy sleeping around. For women, I think it's the same since we're all people.

From personal experience, I can say that it's the woman that chooses, and that I'm extremely lucky to have been chosen by my wife.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

go on talk about your standards...but are you really THAT good enough?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My then girlfriend started to push the boundries with me by pushing my buttons to the extreme.. She thought because i was nice to her that she could push me around.. But me, being quite built and a career soldier was not in the business of snapping this twig of a woman in half so the verbals kept coming until one day, after she slapped my face for ignoring her, i picked her up, put her across my knee and spanked her ass like a child... She learnt not to push me anymore and that im not that nice.. Now she is my wife..

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
My then girlfriend started to push the boundries with me by pushing my buttons to the extreme.. She thought because i was nice to her that she could push me around.. But me, being quite built and a career soldier was not in the business of snapping this twig of a woman in half so the verbals kept coming until one day, after she slapped my face for ignoring her, i picked her up, put her across my knee and spanked her ass like a child... She learnt not to push me anymore and that im not that nice.. Now she is my wife..

I guess she got what she wanted then, yup seems to me, we being males all need to put some of these girls over our knees and spank them till they get it through there heads that there little games are just plain silly and uncalled for. Trully a manly thing to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Liberatorx is right most women in america are on some sort of powertrip, and are usually all about "show me the money" and at the end of the day who needs that, there are cool females all over the world so why spend the time and energy on something that will never work. If you can find happyness with some female from some other country, and if you can better afford it without the headaches and hassles....I say go for it. There are females everywhere and like Liberatorx said some things are the same everywhere you go and they or there family might not like you because your some poor truck driver, but if it works then why not. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so why cry when you lose one for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post but much has happened to occupy my time here of late. I am now able to respond to your previous post.

They might.. but I was talking about women who would be more concerned about EATING and surviving and not being forced into sexual slavery rather than the ability to buy new shoes. I made that pretty clear Orangetom.

I am talking about this too..surviving Riley..both male and female..but usually in a post like this topic...only one side is vocalized while the other side is ignored and for PC reasons.
Most men and males are accustomed to taking care of their survival needs for themselves. Those who cannot are pretty much ignored by females world wide and are marked/labeled as "High Maintenance." Most men of this ilk are not desirable and rejected. Most women simply do not want this type of high maintenance burden from a man.
Therefore a mate is his primary concern until he learns to look at what is being offered in the marketplace and the actual intrinsic value of such a commodity verses the real maintenance costs.

What is of interest to me is that you and many of the females on these types of boards/threads pretty much ignore this line of thought in lieu of your standard guilt/PC thinking.

Both male and females are trying to survive and have different priorities. You speak of only one priority...sex. I find this to be very one sided Riley and the best of which you are capable.

I will now remind you Riley that the female of the species will use/misuse sex and sexuality in both third world nations for survival purposes as well as in Western more economically affluent nations to work their way through the food chain to more economic affluence. It looks different on the surface but when you break through the outside veneer..its motivations and causes are the same.
In Western more economically affluent nations the day to day survival has been replaced with status issues. But to many females/women it is still the same...survival.
I find that the average male here in the West is to dumb to put this together for himself for the reasons so often stated...Oil Shortage mentality blocking his thinking apparatus.

Also Riley...no where in any of these types of posts do any of the women posting make any reference to the "Risks" taken by the men in earning the economic affluence. This "Risk" is "implicit" and the sexuality of these women is "Explicit." I find this lack of understanding by many women to be repugnant because once you see it you realize that sex and sexuality is all these women have as well as how shallow they actually are...even in their survival instincts.
Once I understood this non subtilty I never again let women default through on their sexuality..or men either..particularly one tracked minded men with an oil shortage mentality. For I find them as stupid as many of the women.

You seem to be assuming alot yourself.. including making sweeping generalisations about women. You talk about feminists yet try make me accountable for YOUR inadequacies on an internet message board because I'm a woman. I had a problem with the idea of a men going to impoverished countries to get women to (commit to) have sex with them.. one does not need to be a feminist to see how repugnent that idea is.

See above posting about survivalism ..both male and female. Also about "RISK."

Most reasonable people would not need to ask me or anyone else to prove they have real intrinsic value past their sexuality.

What???!! Riley...I cannot believe you make such a statement!!?? Proving or perceiving real intrinsic value is the most important evidence a male should be looking for in anything. Females as well.
You are demonstrating/confirming my point here about all that many women have is sexuality and beauty thinking.

One thing I have had confirmed over and over...many times Riley is that relationship evidence is often concealed and not always reasonable..because people are selfish..male and female. Their motives are often hidden and concealed from the light of day. It is up to us to find the tools to weed out the wildlife..both male and female..to put light on that which is not desired to have light put upon it.
The very confusion on so many topics on the relationship boards is clear evidence that many do not have the tools in their tool bag to survive what happens in relationships.
This is not a reasonable world out here Riley. It is a world filled with two legged wildlife. We need to learn how to handle two legged wildlife and or send it packing in lieu of real life skills outside of sex and sexuality. Male and female both.

Wow.. do I come off as that much of a slut do I? Re-read what you have said to me an show some respect. I am quite disgusted with what you have implied.

LOL LOL LOL...no Riley..you do not come across as a slut. I know enough about you by reading your posts to know that you are quite capable of handling yourself in most situations on these boards. I did not mean to imply as such and apologize to you for any such misunderstanding.

What is of concern to me is that, by your posts on this topic, you mostly have sex and sexuality on your brain and emotions as the holy of holies. This may be important to you but not to me and for reasons I previously stated in my other posts.

I think that by your posting methods you are accustomed to silencing most males by such techniques. It does not work that way with me. I admire and respect you for many of your common sense posts...and often excellent in their nature and content.
But what you have posted here is very narrow to me in it's content and motives. I do not find a womans sex and sexuality to be the holy of holies. I require more of a woman than this.

I posted,

Riley ..I dont have alot of use or respect for most feminists.

you posted,

Including me apparently.. my respect for you just plummeted.

Riley, I think you much better than this method or technique. It is ok and fine with me if you've lost respect for me. No problem here. Guilt techniques do not work on me Riley.

However, I like your posts when you cut the legs out from under many ignorant males here as well as the occasional female. Very Salty of you and I like it.
Some of the males here really need to learn to think from the right head...every pun intended here. They, in their own way are like many of the women...thinking from their glands/emotions. And women like you dont respect men like this..you chew them up and spit them out.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

galadofwarthethird,

I guess she got what she wanted then, yup seems to me, we being males all need to put some of these girls over our knees and spank them till they get it through there heads that there little games are just plain silly and uncalled for. Trully a manly thing to do.

I think you mean all men need to put some of these girls over our knees..not males. There are alot of males out here and not many men nowdays. However, I dont recommend a career in spanking. I am a lazy cuss and dont like alot of such physical exertion.

I find that what works just as well if not better is knowing how the "girl stuff religion/belief " system works and calling them on it. You put light on that which they dont want light put upon. In otherwords you make them think and do outside the textbook girl stuff beliefs and expectations...not just replace your beliefs and understandings with theirs. You will find out that many of them would rather sleep with you than give up that much time and labor. It is easier and takes less commitment. And men are supposed to be the commitment phobes??!!

Liberatorx is right most women in america are on some sort of powertrip, and are usually all about "show me the money" and at the end of the day who needs that, there are cool females all over the world so why spend the time and energy on something that will never work. If you can find happyness with some female from some other country, and if you can better afford it without the headaches and hassles....I say go for it. There are females everywhere and like Liberatorx said some things are the same everywhere you go and they or there family might not like you because your some poor truck driver, but if it works then why not. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so why cry when you lose one for whatever reason.

These women only get away with it because many males are ignorant about what it is to be a man..and have manly attributes. They are also ignorant about what it is to be a real woman...not a female.

I posted this a couple of years ago...under a thread called the Confidence Illusion. I thought you might find it interesting.

Get through the original article illustrated or reposted here for context.

help.com...

Then if you can survive the article ...here is my two responses to the jerk article.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and also this link as a follow up to my first response...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps clear up alot of the nonsense going on out here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

"I find that what works just as well if not better is knowing how the "girl stuff religion/belief " system works and calling them on it. You put light on that which they dont want light put upon. In otherwords you make them think and do outside the textbook girl stuff beliefs and expectations...not just replace your beliefs and understandings with theirs. You will find out that many of them would rather sleep with you than give up that much time and labor. It is easier and takes less commitment. And men are supposed to be the commitment phobes??!!"

I am familiar with how females are, or girls if you prefer, and there ways...But you got to ask yourself if you were in there shoes...would you do different...and if you say yes...then that's a very girlish thing to say...so you will say no, you wont, after all we all get what we deserve......But in either case I was mearly admiring Yissachar1 sittuation and the way he handled it.

"These women only get away with it because many males are ignorant about what it is to be a man..and have manly attributes. They are also ignorant about what it is to be a real woman...not a female. I posted this a couple of years ago...under a thread called the Confidence Illusion. I thought you might find it interesting."

And now you want me to read stuff............ I dont know if I should....arent you the one who responded to my question in some other thread...I think it was who was more hairy men or women....and you said women....now why would you lie to me...thats not cool....Even though I havent found a way to test this yet and the internet didn't give sufficient answer...but mostley because I havent found a woman who will be willing to not shave for about a year, so I can compare her hairyness to a man who has done the same for the same period of time...We need to get to the bottom of this..see who turns into chewbaka....But ill read your links since there short shouldn't take to long, but some other time.

edit on 15-9-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: to add words.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I am familiar with how females are, or girls if you prefer, and there ways...But you got to ask yourself if you were in there shoes...would you do different...and if you say yes...then that's a very girlish thing to say...so you will say no, you wont, after all we all get what we deserve......But in either case I was mearly admiring Yissachar1 sittuation and the way he handled it.

LOL LOL galadofwarthethird,

You need to read what you posted and think it through. If you are familiar with how girls and women work...why would you buy into it with such an shallow post or reply.

If I was a girl..in their shoes. Good grief. I am not a girl and never going to be one. However I understand many of their motives. How to raise their value in the marketplace against the competition. How to get you to think they are valuable against the competition. How to get you to perform up to their beliefs and expectations ..often and thus raising their status against the other women/females. It is and can be a very primordal system which is seldom spoken about but passed off as a mans world. What a crock.

Remember what I posted to Riley...it is about survival and women are more staunch survivalists than men are even aware. It is just that in economically viable nations it is now and more about status than so in Third world nations..but it is still to them survival.

Most men or males I know are so dirt dumb they think survival is taking care of their oil shortage. Not smart of them.

I was just watching a program on sex appeal on Nova or some kind of Discovery program. They were saying status is just as important as looks or physical appearance to females. Status is often and to many women illustrated by earning potential...what kind of car the male drives...etc etc. No where did the program ask what the women had to offer for all this perceived potential. When I realized this I turned off the program as shallow and not worth my time. I am not interested in going deep in the hole in debt to thrill some womans fancy or status....ie...trying out for a role...which is what the article I linked was stating in becoming a leading man fit for a romantic comedy. What flatulence the article is.

I understand what the poster was illustrating and describing in spanking his girlfriend. It works on some females..but not all. Many believe it is ok for them to get physical or even violent with a male..but not the other way around. Many females have tried this with me..it does not work. My brothers girlfriend came on to me years ago because she could not control me in the manner that she controlled my brother. I had no problem telling her no. I could have used and abused her and she would have put up with it...because she wanted the appearance of more of a man than my brother offered. She did not want a man for whom she controlled. I found her pitiful and disgusting both. Airheaded and idle..bored and boring.

I still stand by what I stated...getting them to think and analyze outside of their pet beiefs and religion. And many of them practice this on males...devoutly. The substitution principle. If you look carefully you can from time to time see Riley doing it.

A woman who can control you in any of these manners and for her goals..will not respect you. She is leading you ..not you leading her. This is why you need to be specific with them on what you need and expect from them. Status games dont cut it here.
Hell, any woman can get on her back or knees..it is not a rare or endangered commodity out here.

Oh..and yes..I remember that post now...it has been some time back since that "hairy ": article.

I still stand by what I said..women are more hairy than men...but their hair is overall much finer so it does not look physically that they are actually hairy or have more hair than the male, but they do. Thanks for reminding me of that post some years ago.

And thanks for your reply,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You need to read what you posted and think it through. If you are familiar with how girls and women work...why would you buy into it with such an shallow post or reply. If I was a girl..in their shoes. Good grief. I am not a girl and never going to be one. However I understand many of their motives. How to raise their value in the marketplace against the competition. How to get you to think they are valuable against the competition. How to get you to perform up to their beliefs and expectations ..often and thus raising their status against the other women/females. It is and can be a very primordal system which is seldom spoken about but passed off as a mans world. What a crock.

Shallow post and reply huh.... Interesting....and you say you understand there motives, truly impressive... Truly you seem to know about females and there subverting natures...Seems you must of caught on to there games...But what makes you think you are the only one or even the first or the first billionth. And how to raise there value in the market place is simple....They find somebody who will pay there value, and go for them.

Remember what I posted to Riley...it is about survival and women are more staunch survivalists than men are even aware. It is just that in economically viable nations it is now and more about status than so in Third world nations..but it is still to them survival.

Depends I have not read this whole thread just the first pages and last pages...But really you don't say females are all about survival, even more then men, I thought that was obvious to everyone....And its always been about status or money with women no matter what world there on...Its really quite simple...females are not hard to understand, in fact they are not even shallow, what you see is what it is like with them...Females are like this there survival they call "love"...and what they love is when a man does everything for there survival... But a females love starts with her and ends with her children....And a man is but a means to get that, and in comfortable styling's but off-course...Females hang over the abyss called parasitism and symbiosis, with whoever they chose to love, or from a male perspective... whoever they chose as there best bet for the optimal and comfortable survival and propagation..... You know someone who can rock there world in bed, and around the house, and maybe in the car once in a while... all while working for them and there kids...But since men can't afford to do all that....the ladies they got's to improvise....You know who has the most money...who would be great in bed...who will take care of them when older...who will rock there world....You know all those questions that matter to them..... About females you can learn more from a 2 min rap song, then all of Shakespeare's plays combined...So to all them young dudes, who want a long term relationship its really quite simple it can be summed up in a couple of words really...."get money son, get money" And this is one of the reasons why feminism was implemented some years ago...Men can't afford to pay for all there stuff and silly obsessions, no matter what they think "we are not made of money"...So get them to pay for there own stuff, by way of being more equal.

Most men or males I know are so dirt dumb they think survival is taking care of their oil shortage. Not smart of them.

I don't know about that most know what is up, at lest on a subconscious level...So basically they all play along with the games females play for however long it lasts...most likely 2 or 3 years then they could move on to some other female, if given the choice of paying these females off, or living with them for a lifetime...most chose to pay them off...And off course females know this so they try to get as much as they can when it ends...Its kind of hard not to notice this, its been going on for centuries in one form or another. What have you just figured out that females only come around when you gots stuff..
You must of been raised by some female, in some land were females told you how things should be. And oil shortages are important.

I understand what the poster was illustrating and describing in spanking his girlfriend. It works on some females..but not all. Many believe it is ok for them to get physical or even violent with a male..but not the other way around. Many females have tried this with me..it does not work. My brothers girlfriend came on to me years ago because she could not control me in the manner that she controlled my brother. I had no problem telling her no. I could have used and abused her and she would have put up with it...because she wanted the appearance of more of a man than my brother offered. She did not want a man for whom she controlled. I found her pitiful and disgusting both. Airheaded and idle..bored and boring.

Dam sounds like your brother was subconsciously trying to get rid of that horrid creature, and you were her next target, since you seemed to be like him...But it looks like you had more sense then your brother to get into that mess in the first place....By the way are they still together your brother and the girl I mean. Sounds like something I would see watching the soap operas, on TV.

I still stand by what I stated...getting them to think and analyze outside of their pet beiefs and religion. And many of them practice this on males...devoutly. The substitution principle. If you look carefully you can from time to time see Riley doing it.

Good luck with that..talk about mission impossible.... We need tom "whats his name" on the case...# forgot his last name, you know the short guy from the movies... Anyways.... But if you look carefully you can see every woman doing it...Riley is just obvious about it.... Its called subverting another organism's principles, its a mechanism for control and power over another, women and politicians have much in common.

A woman who can control you in any of these manners and for her goals..will not respect you. She is leading you ..not you leading her. This is why you need to be specific with them on what you need and expect from them. Status games dont cut it here. Hell, any woman can get on her back or knees..it is not a rare or endangered commodity out here.

Specific with them...Check...Don't let them lead you because, females is crazy....check...Status games hmmm don't know ill come back to that when, I got's more moneys....The last one though is a bit mean, you know how females get when they can't get you to do things for them. Might rephrase it a little...Something like this " even though its not a rare or endangered commodity out there, I would not want to see you on your back or knees"....No... that still sounds mean...Better not to say that at all.

Oh..and yes..I remember that post now...it has been some time back since that "hairy ": article. I still stand by what I said..women are more hairy than men...but their hair is overall much finer so it does not look physically that they are actually hairy or have more hair than the male, but they do. Thanks for reminding me of that post some years ago.

Now finally to important stuff....No there not, more hairy then men, even with finer hair...Hairy implies, over all total mass or volume over total body...Your so full of shint, I have never seen this, even the most hairy women that I have seen are less hairy then a hairy man...Unless your talking about the bearded lady or something. And hairy by very definition implies not "finer hair" that you can't see but coarser hair that you can see...Hence hairy.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird,

Seems you must of caught on to there games...But what makes you think you are the only one or even the first or the first billionth. And how to raise there value in the market place is simple....They find somebody who will pay there value, and go for them.

I dont recall stating that I am the first to raise the question or even original in this. I have, however, noted by alot of confusion on the Relationship boards that there is alot of unsurety and unconfidence among many of the males. They are stuck in the trying out game..like trying out for a baseball team and being heavily depressed when they dont make the cut. Astonishing.

However as to "finding someone to pay their value and go for them." This occurs two ways. If marriage fails there are often government programs which will become a substitute wallet and without risk for many..especially if they have children.

There are no such programs for men of which I am aware. Even men with children to function as a substitute wallet.

...But really you don't say females are all about survival, even more then men, I thought that was obvious to everyone...

No galadofwarthethird. not at all obvious to everyone. The very levels of male confusion and in particular on the relationship board indicate something very different happening out here.

And its always been about status or money with women no matter what world there on...Its really quite simple...females are not hard to understand, in fact they are not even shallow, what you see is what it is like with them

Indeed it is about survival to them..money and status. However ..women from third world nations do not have as many optioins on which to cash in and tend to take life alot more seriously and not as friviliously as do many women in the western more economically affluent nations.

There was a womans conference in Third world nations years ago..in Lahore, India. Hillary and Chelsea Clinton were invited as well as many western women in the movements. The women from these third world nations were astonished at the western women and what they thought was important. For they knew that women in third world nations and their families would not survive on such belief systems and taking things for granted....ie...frivolity.
Most of the news here refused to cover this angle.

But a females love starts with her and ends with her children....And a man is but a means to get that, and in comfortable styling's but off-course..

I dont think much of women who do not well take care of their children..but am not interested in coming in constantly last place in order to bring home first place fruits for her to accomplish this. I am not saying here for her to put the children last place in order to bring me in first place..but bring us all in ...to many women trying to do this forget about their men in lieu of satisfying the children and soon enough the children are running things. Especially here in the west. I don't go along with this type of program. To many children her in the west, by this means, never fully grow up or mature. They think, like many women, they always deserve the safety net and will never hit the concrete. They want to be breast fed forever.

So basically they all play along with the games females play for however long it lasts...most likely 2 or 3 years then they could move on to some other female, if given the choice of paying these females off, or living with them for a lifetime...most chose to pay them off..

galadofwarthethird, This is incredibly stupid. Men put up with these games to gain access to a woman. What a hard up nut case he is and I believe these women know it and will use/misuse the men for the same reasons the men think they are using the women. What a lose/lose situation...self destructive.
This also means that she is leading the male..not the male leading the woman. What a pitiful and disgusting situation. This is not the only game in town galadofwarthethird.

Dam sounds like your brother was subconsciously trying to get rid of that horrid creature, and you were her next target, since you seemed to be like him...But it looks like you had more sense then your brother to get into that mess in the first place

No, my brother was incredibly dumb about most women and constanty tried out to please them..but he had mostly fantasy dreams, beliefs, and expectations. This is a womans domain..not a males. Males are socially expected to deliver and take risks to deliver. This is called "Potential" the "P" word. The women mostly dont want to know about the risks..only the delivery. She saw through this shallowness and began to look around to me for the "P" word. I was not impressed with her.
No they are not together and his first marriage failed, I believe, for the same reasons.

I finally kicked my brother out as he was just like many women..I supported him while he took my stuff , risks , and services and put me last to his maintenance costs. Not interested in this second hand behavior at my first place risk taking to support the whole thing.

I posted,

I still stand by what I stated...getting them to think and analyze outside of their pet beiefs and religion. And many of them practice this on males...devoutly. The substitution principle.

and you replied,

Good luck with that..talk about mission impossible.... We need tom "whats his name" on the case...# forgot his last name, you know the short guy from the movies... Anyways.... But if you look carefully you can see every woman doing it...Riley is just obvious about it.... Its called subverting another organism's principles, its a mechanism for control and power over another, women and politicians have much in common.

This has actually worked with a few men to whom I have taught it. The feedback I got from them was very interesting. Most of it had to do with the female tack of whining to the males that "they come to them for only one thing." That the males are "using " them. Thus attempting to raise their value in the marketplace by such cheap crisis management.

What I taught these men to do is cut these women off immediately and in all seriousness explain to them that they are not sitting on the only one in town and that they know women who will come over just to prove that she is not sitting on the only one in town. It is not a rare or endangered commodity. It is not difficult to come by. That other more womanly attributes are more valuable than mere sex, beauty, and sexuality. Now they have a problem..they have to think outside these textbook female values and this is not natural to them.

Several of these men have actually managed to get their women to shut up and stop using this tack. It is really something to witness when you can take the wind out of a womans sails on a topic like this and get them to focus on something which is not natural to them.

The most difficult commodity to acquirre from a woman is Peace..not Piece. Children or no children.
Peace..a place made by her efforts where you are protected from the wildlife of the outside world..shelter..sanctuary. Done with her loving efforts, labors, risks.

I can cook, clean, even maintain a house et al. balance a budget etc.

How many women do you know who even understand this concept in lieu of their high speed/high maintenance lifestyles?? I dont know many. What is worse...not many men know this as well. They are to ignorant trying to be "Players."

So how could a man ever lead a woman if he is just as ignorant and as high maintenance as is she and her children. And many women obviously know this fingerprint about many males out here today. They have been through the crucible. I dont necessarily blame these women..but they are not about to teach the men..they want their men already made..no risk involved. Not a project in the making. But what is just as bad is that how many women have something of real intrinsic value to offer a man who knows the difference if they themselves dont know about Peace but only Piece???

By the way..I have no idea who is "Tom" whats his name...as I dont watch that much television or movies. Not much redeeming social value or thinking going on in them. It is mostly runaway sex or emotions..no real thinking going on in them.

As to feminism...feminism was instituted to separate and cultivate the womens vote. Someone out here figured out that in Western economically affluent nations the women have control over most of the monies spent on big ticket items. Homes, cars, appliances, clothes, food etc etc et al. They to not take the bulk of risks for these items but do determine how the monies are spent. Any car dealer can tell you who determines the bulk of what kind and how many cars are bought and it is not the male.
Social Engineers and politicians who pay them decided to begin a program to separate the women from the family using sex and sexuality and eventually classic "Victimhood" in order to cultivate a new class of controllable, malliable , gauranteed voters. The one fingerprint which seems to be common with other controllable voters is that they are easily put on the emotional puppet string.
Which is one of the reasons many have such relationship problems ...they are to emotional and not enough thinking going on. They think, like many women, that their emotions are the same as right and correct...even justified ..as long as someone else takes the RISKS out of life for them.

Oh..and you are correct in your statement that politics is like many women.

its a mechanism for control and power over another, women and politicians have much in common.

Very astute of you to make this connection. I noticed some years ago that politics is the type of business where you can take credit for something you did not do or transfer blame if it goes wrong and not be seen behind the scenes...because you control others. Very sharp observation on your part. Politics is indeed very feminine/Occult.

oh..and this...

About females you can learn more from a 2 min rap song,

I dont listen to rap. I consider it to be a very low common denominator...same as much of rock and roll and even country western.

I prefer light jazz and or R&B but on occasion some Long haired Classical is fine..Bach, Beetoven and or Antonio Vivaldi, Rachmaninoff. I prefer music which facillitates thinking and not music which takes over me and controls me.

I eagerly await the day someone comes out with an invention which will totally shut down the engine and computer of a car when they pull up to you at a stoplight and they are not only shaking their car with the music but yours and the cars on the other side of them. This is not Peaceful.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Hi there Orangetom...long time no see... NJE here

well, as for the question..maybe the nice guy isnt so nice afterall?

I once married a guy who actually believed he didn't have any problems...

yeah right!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
reply to post by riley

Riley,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post but much has happened to occupy my time here of late. I am now able to respond to your previous post.

I am talking about this too..surviving Riley..both male and female..but usually in a post like this topic...only one side is vocalized while the other side is ignored and for PC reasons.
Most men and males are accustomed to taking care of their survival needs for themselves. Those who cannot are pretty much ignored by females world wide and are marked/labeled as "High Maintenance." Most men of this ilk are not desirable and rejected. Most women simply do not want this type of high maintenance burden from a man.
Therefore a mate is his primary concern until he learns to look at what is being offered in the marketplace and the actual intrinsic value of such a commodity verses the real maintenance costs.

I think it's a shame that you view the genders as buying and selling.. doing so may only attract like minded people.

What is of interest to me is that you and many of the females on these types of boards/threads pretty much ignore this line of thought in lieu of your standard guilt/PC thinking.

Both male and females are trying to survive and have different priorities. You speak of only one priority...sex. I find this to be very one sided Riley and the best of which you are capable.

I'm talking about sexual slavery and westerners going on "sex holidays" and exploiting people who are impoverished. I did not like that other guy encouraging those kinds of practices .. but now you have decided I'm just talking about sex? Those women aren't selling themselves they are often being sold by other people so they are hardly using their sexuality to snare men in evil traps.

I will now remind you Riley that the female of the species will use/misuse sex and sexuality in both third world nations for survival purposes as well as in Western more economically affluent nations to work their way through the food chain to more economic affluence. It looks different on the surface but when you break through the outside veneer..its motivations and causes are the same.

I totally agree that some women use their own sexuality to advance their social status in western countries. I also agree from an athropological point of view sexuality is used to influence politics. We are primates but thats another subject.

In Western more economically affluent nations the day to day survival has been replaced with status issues. But to many females/women it is still the same...survival.
I find that the average male here in the West is to dumb to put this together for himself for the reasons so often stated...Oil Shortage mentality blocking his thinking apparatus.

If a man has an erection he's not a victim if a woman accomidates him.

What???!! Riley...I cannot believe you make such a statement!!?? Proving or perceiving real intrinsic value is the most important evidence a male should be looking for in anything. Females as well.
You are demonstrating/confirming my point here about all that many women have is sexuality and beauty thinking.

Lack of intrinsic value should not be assumed.. everyone has value beyond their sexuality. When someone meets me I expect them to (ultimately) judge me on the inside not the outside.

LOL LOL LOL...no Riley..you do not come across as a slut. I know enough about you by reading your posts to know that you are quite capable of handling yourself in most situations on these boards. I did not mean to imply as such and apologize to you for any such misunderstanding.

Thankyou. Apology accepted.

What is of concern to me is that, by your posts on this topic, you mostly have sex and sexuality on your brain and emotions as the holy of holies. This may be important to you but not to me and for reasons I previously stated in my other posts.

This is the relationship forum most topics are about sex, sexuality and emotions.

edit on 16-9-2010 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

However as to "finding someone to pay their value and go for them." This occurs two ways. If marriage fails there are often government programs which will become a substitute wallet and without risk for many..especially if they have children. There are no such programs for men of which I am aware. Even men with children to function as a substitute wallet.

What can I say its not all cake and roses being a man, in fact it ain't all that great, and ya if you can't provide your basically scum, in females eyes and the government....but it ain't that bad, when one door closes a thousand open...Thats why I am considering of getting rid of this all, and creating some silicon/android based females, they will be smarter, faster, more sexy. and maybe have a couple of rocket launchers hidden somewhere and machine gun hidden in the arms, and even be able to reproduce....yup the wave of the future, are you with me, or do you like the boring versions...plus its easier creating that, then dealing with the biological ones.

No galadofwarthethird. not at all obvious to everyone. The very levels of male confusion and in particular on the relationship board indicate something very different happening out here.

Yes I have noticed this some males are even questioning why they should be with a female in the first place. Truly mysterious phenomenon.

There was a womans conference in Third world nations years ago..in Lahore, India. Hillary and Chelsea Clinton were invited as well as many western women in the movements. The women from these third world nations were astonished at the western women and what they thought was important. For they knew that women in third world nations and their families would not survive on such belief systems and taking things for granted....ie...frivolity. Most of the news here refused to cover this angle.

Well its just the movement of world affairs, because you got to remember before america was the nexus, all those third world countries were the nexus, in there respected timelines...Even now in places were women are stoned like Baghdad, at one time it was the nexus of the world and most freest for its time....But things change and the world changes....American women are the way they are because of the way the world is...when things change, peoples got to adapt...basically they wont be able to afford to mess around as much. Habitat=habit, and vice versa.

I dont think much of women who do not well take care of their children..but am not interested in coming in constantly last place in order to bring home first place fruits for her to accomplish this. I am not saying here for her to put the children last place in order to bring me in first place..but bring us all in ...to many women trying to do this forget about their men in lieu of satisfying the children and soon enough the children are running things. Especially here in the west. I don't go along with this type of program. To many children her in the west, by this means, never fully grow up or mature. They think, like many women, they always deserve the safety net and will never hit the concrete. They want to be breast fed forever.

Its a symptom of being on top for a while, and yes family is a unit first and individuals second, but everybody needs there space once in a while...an individual unit. A balance of sorts, when one gets to be the top, then it becomes a tyranny most likely.

galadofwarthethird, This is incredibly stupid. Men put up with these games to gain access to a woman. What a hard up nut case he is and I believe these women know it and will use/misuse the men for the same reasons the men think they are using the women. What a lose/lose situation...self destructive. This also means that she is leading the male..not the male leading the woman. What a pitiful and disgusting situation. This is not the only game in town galadofwarthethird.

Nope its not stupid its fact...And the only answer to totally not good matching. Play the game till you get a good excuse to exit the game...And life circumstance will provide many excuses. But your right there are many games in all towns, just depends what they all are playing and how fixed it is, some games are not totally fixed but only mostly fixed.

No, my brother was incredibly dumb about most women and constanty tried out to please them..but he had mostly fantasy dreams, beliefs, and expectations. This is a womans domain..not a males. Males are socially expected to deliver and take risks to deliver. This is called "Potential" the "P" word. The women mostly dont want to know about the risks..only the delivery. She saw through this shallowness and began to look around to me for the "P" word. I was not impressed with her. No they are not together and his first marriage failed, I believe, for the same reasons. I finally kicked my brother out as he was just like many women..I supported him while he took my stuff , risks , and services and put me last to his maintenance costs. Not interested in this second hand behavior at my first place risk taking to support the whole thing.

What can I say women like a sensitive guy that dotes on them...That is till they actually get such a person. Even them lesbians will eventually, try to bother a dude who is just trying to chill... Only a man would be crazy enough to want to be with a woman, they are all crazy, I tellz you...But sounds like you should of educated your brother, to the nefarious nature of the female gender. Support is a female excuse why use it, no male is supported most times...But its probably best for him. He could of also been the victim of the social gender engineering on this planet, his programing could of been subverted. Who knows.

What I taught these men to do is cut these women off immediately and in all seriousness explain to them that they are not sitting on the only one in town and that they know women who will come over just to prove that she is not sitting on the only one in town. It is not a rare or endangered commodity. It is not difficult to come by. That other more womanly attributes are more valuable than mere sex, beauty, and sexuality. Now they have a problem..they have to think outside these textbook female values and this is not natural to them.

Interesting setting some ground rules is always helpful if not biased or in favor of one over the other. But all rules that become law become a wall.

Several of these men have actually managed to get their women to shut up and stop using this tack. It is really something to witness when you can take the wind out of a womans sails on a topic like this and get them to focus on something which is not natural to them.

I seriously doubt it, they just changed strategies because the incessant whining and first control mechanics didn't work..... probably some plot by the females, no doubt they are biding there time, waiting for there opportunity, poor fools thinking they have won the games.

The most difficult commodity to acquirre from a woman is Peace..not Piece. Children or no children. Peace..a place made by her efforts where you are protected from the wildlife of the outside world..shelter..sanctuary. Done with her loving efforts, labors, risks.

What is this "Peace" you speak off, your lying again there is no such thing. There is only breaks in between wars.
jocking thats why I put the laughing face...I'am sure there is such a thing...

How many women do you know who even understand this concept in lieu of their high speed/high maintenance lifestyles?? I dont know many. What is worse...not many men know this as well. They are to ignorant trying to be "Players."

I don't know I think I only asked about 2 females but forgot there answers. As for the men being ignorant, since women like playing games then there must be players....It's pretty simple huh, makes sense to me.

So how could a man ever lead a woman if he is just as ignorant and as high maintenance as is she and her children. And many women obviously know this fingerprint about many males out here today. They have been through the crucible. I dont necessarily blame these women..but they are not about to teach the men..they want their men already made..no risk involved. Not a project in the making. But what is just as bad is that how many women have something of real intrinsic value to offer a man who knows the difference if they themselves dont know about Peace but only Piece???

Well they are women just look at the stuff they read or watch...It's retarded, a difference in not only upbringing but biology spanning back millions of years even, I mean have you even in all of history heard of anything similar for males like the females read and watch, is there a princes out there to rescue you.

But anyways the current concept only goes back about 100 thousand years or so...It's like this...Man, hunter, gatherer, and builder of cool straw hut.... and woman doing whatever women do................to todays age... Man, job, provider, beer drinker, and builder of his own cool prison.....and woman doing whatever women do. Plenty of ignorance to go around there.

By the way..I have no idea who is "Tom" whats his name...as I dont watch that much television or movies. Not much redeeming social value or thinking going on in them. It is mostly runaway sex or emotions..no real thinking going on in them.

Depends on what movies...but I goggled his last name...the movie was mission impossible, name tom cruise. The movie...meh was alright as long as you don't have to watch the whole thing.

As to feminism...feminism was instituted to separate and cultivate the womens vote. Someone out here figured out that in Western economically affluent nations the women have control over most of the monies spent on big ticket items. Homes, cars, appliances, clothes, food etc etc et al. They to not take the bulk of risks for these items but do determine how the monies are spent. Any car dealer can tell you who determines the bulk of what kind and how many cars are bought and it is not the male. Social Engineers and politicians who pay them decided to begin a program to separate the women from the family using sex and sexuality and eventually classic "Victimhood" in order to cultivate a new class of controllable, malliable , gauranteed voters. The one fingerprint which seems to be common with other controllable voters is that they are easily put on the emotional puppet string. Which is one of the reasons many have such relationship problems ...they are to emotional and not enough thinking going on. They think, like many women, that their emotions are the same as right and correct...even justified ..as long as someone else takes the RISKS out of life for them.

You make many assumptions here, the biggest is that votes count, and that it is a straight forward thing...oh no many layers...no matter what them politicians tell you there is more to voting then just voting, regardless of males or females. As for the women spend the most money...yup why do you think dudes buy porches or hummers and other expensive stuff...unless your really in to cars...then its to get females. And emotions are just your thoughts expressing themselves for all to see.

Oh..and you are correct in your statement that politics is like many women. its a mechanism for control and power over another, women and politicians have much in common. Very astute of you to make this connection. I noticed some years ago that politics is the type of business where you can take credit for something you did not do or transfer blame if it goes wrong and not be seen behind the scenes...because you control others. Very sharp observation on your part. Politics is indeed very feminine/Occult.

What came first the chicken or the egg?...ok to hard, then how about this...what came first the politician or the woman?... which do you think was inspired by the other in its creation.

And I don't listen to rap either but some point's it tries to gets across is dead on. In fact I usually go through periods were listening to any music is like listening to static on the radio. It's just noise, and other times its really interesting, depends on what mind frame i'm in.

edit on 16-9-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: because. just because.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Amen, brother.

I consider myself a "nice guy" only because I put the woman first, which is what they say they want. Regardless if it is true or not, I will continue to do it. I don't go overboard with it, but I do feel myself trying harder and harder the more she pulls away, which pushes her away more.

Hey, I can say f*** this, f*** her, but that is not how I am built. What I do for women is build them up; I try to make them feel beautiful in their own skin (pretty hefty job). I have been successful to an extent, but those same women toss me to the curb not too long after.

And still i continue on as I am. It is the only thing I know and the only thing I feel comfortable with. I know there is a girl out there that will appreciate me and all that I will do for her (pretty much live and die for her), and if I have to go through woman after woman and heartache after heartache to find her, so be it.

I am not going to be an a** hole, even if it attracts more women. To me, the women that go for the a** holes are women I don't want to be associated with. They are usually fake, anyway, quite literally in some cases if you catch my drift. Hadn't had the displeasure of running into that kind of women, I am fairly careful with whom I associate.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Hi there Orangetom...long time no see... NJE here

well, as for the question..maybe the nice guy isnt so nice afterall?

I once married a guy who actually believed he didn't have any problems...

yeah right!

Natalie!!!!!!,

My goodness..Hello there girl. How nice to see your post once again. Hope all is well with you and yours down under. Doing well here but working long hours of late. Not much predictable or regular time for the boards so I get in when I can. 12 hour nights leaves little time for the web.

As to the nice guy...I agree..I'd rather be a type of bastard or an SOB....you get remembered longer than a nice guy. I dont actually try to be so unless warranted (bastard or SOB) but I to am not into nice guys or nice girls as well. I prefer women...the real thing. Real women are as rare as real men nowdays.

Thanks for your post.
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
do you really think women want men who don.t like them?
this is crap! sorry

how can a thing like love exist if men and women don.t like each other?

guess you are a bit dissapointed about your success or unsuccess in dating?
if you really want to be together with a girl seriously you shouldn.t offically cheat (dating other girls while dating her) and just be yourself

Woman wants dominant man. Maybe not with her head but with that other part ...
If woman likes you with her head only you're on her "just friends" list. If you want a sexual relationship, you have to meet the dominance criterion. And there are so many ways to do that, almost anything but "nice" works it seems.

And if you're looking for a potential wife it's the same as looking for a sexual relationship, the criteria are the same, because the woman has to feel "that way" about you and/or think you'll be able to lead the family, protect her and kids, etc.

If you just want female friends that's easy. Just talk with no thought of dating, sex, commitment, etc.

Just my thoughts ... have fun, you'll find your own way and it will be easy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

You're being a healer. You are probably somewhat successful at it, and congratulations! It's a wonderful thing to do. Continue doing it if you choose. You are fine human being.

That's not the way I know of to get women attracted to you. They don't want to fix or examine their problems, they need someone to cover their weaknesses. In other words they are looking to be dominated by a romantic partner, not (to use the word fo a generation ago) liberated.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join