It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Heya... given that he's the anti christ shouldn't we have a bigger issue that he was born of a Jackyl rather than care about where he was born?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
LORD! this has been debunked ad nauseum...

It's interesting to see McCain supporters following his lead in changing the subject to non-issues in the midst of a financial crisis.

This is the best summary of the issue to date..
www.newsweek.com...

We think our colleagues at PolitiFact.com, who also dug into some of these loopy theories put it pretty well: "It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world's biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything's possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what's reasonable has to take over."

In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961.

The announcement was posted by a pro-Hillary Clinton blogger who grudgingly concluded that Obama "likely" was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If any of you live in the Philadelphia area, these documents should be available. It would be great if we could look at them ourselves, including the evidence filed by Berg. Hard to do anything but speculate without being able to study the actual evidence and verify that the orders by the Judge have actually been signed. All the records thus far are not official (unsigned or dated with court clerks stamp and signature). Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller????

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What does it matter where he was born? The question should be, Can he lead this country?. I tell you what. I'll be the first to laugh when Obama becomes the best president this country has ever seen, and then they actually prove years after his presidency ends that he truly was born in Kenya. Now wouldn't that be a funny shame? A shame that it would take someone who was not even a naturalized citizen to lead this country and bring it to the right path. I'm already laughing

My thing is though, if you have to question it, something must be wrong

[edit on 10/14/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Whatever.... just to play it safe though I am voting for McCain/Palin

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

In recent years, we have all been banging the 'Save the Constitution' drum. We started banging it with the Patriot Act, have continued beating it through all of the Executive Orders that Bush has signed, beat it like a Government Mule during the Bailout vote, and this is one more symphony. If he is not a natural born citizen, then he is not eligible for the Presidency, pure and simple. If he passes this, I have every intention of voting for him, but above all, the Constitution must be upheld and restored.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This attempt to cause doubt in Mr. Obama seems to be based on a purely technical issue of what it means to be a natural-citizen.

Snopes.com recently addressed the issue of Mr. Obama's alleged invalid citizenship:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
What does it matter where he was born? The question should be, Can he lead this country?. I tell you what. I'll be the first to laugh when Obama becomes the best president this country has ever seen, and then they actually prove years after his presidency ends that he truly was born in Kenya. Now wouldn't that be a funny shame? A shame that it would take someone who was not even a naturalized citizen to lead this country and bring it to the right path. I'm already laughing

My thing is though, if you have to question it, something must be wrong

[edit on 10/14/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

So sure that this inexperienced quick tongued shyster lawyer is going to lead this country on the right path? Sheep will follow each other off a cliff. So will you "sheople" if you think this guy is the next Messiah.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He is not American and I will not vote for him... I hope other people will see that he should NOT be our next president.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
What does it matter where he was born?

Because it's a matter of law.
Also - only an American of American birth should be POTUS.
No foreigners !

The question should be, Can he lead this country?.

Lead it? Sure. Down the toilet just like the rest of the politicians.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Right, and voting McCain is so anti-establishment, right?

After all, he was raised by elites, fought for elites, married an elite, and has lived, breathed, and gotten perks courtesy of the corrupt elitist establishment for the past 30 years.

Look, I know the extreme partisans won't even read this, but if this truly was an issue, and Granbama was really there at his birth, and there was sufficient evidence for a case, I'm sure that he wouldn't have made it past the primaries, when he had the other contenders AND the Republicans trying to find dirt on him. Considering his relative newness to politics, they would have HAD to go deep into his past. If there was a case, we would have seen it.

They're both crummy candidates, but, after researching both candidates on impartial sites, I think I'll have to go Obama. Plus, my friend just joined the military and I'm not going to read about her death in some news blurb.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
Imy sons birth Certificiate it has his ethnic backgrounds. Like he is Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, and Caucasion. It states that on his birth Cert.

That's why I say that the KOs (far left) released 'certificate of birth' is fake. It lists obamas' fathers race as 'african'. Africa isn't a race. Black, or back then negroid, would be a race. Not Africa.

My race isn't North American. It's white or cacasian or cacasoid.
My father-in-laws race isn't European. It's white or cacasian or cacasoid.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Does anyone have any proof?

Just wondering. Otherwise, what the hell are is going on other than pure speculation and breeding lies.

Think his birth certificate is fake? Find one from the same hospital at around the same time and prove it.

You honestly think they don't check it at all?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted, but here is a youtube showing Obama's birth certificate, which in FACT is his sisters birth certificate.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the court documents filed by Berg:
www.scribd.com...

VERY STRANGE-->LOOK-->Obama's step father was Lolo Soetoro.
One of Obama's AKA names listed on the court documents filed by Berg was AKA- "Barry Soetoro"
NOW go to:
www.barrysoetoro.com
THAT IS VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I wasn't expecting that when I went to that website.

I'm not too sure what to think about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
THAT IS VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!

www.www.barrysoetoro.com...

OMG... It goes to the McCain site. VERY interesting. I wonder what the heck is going on with that. HA! Very interesting find MissysWorld!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Obama is a liar ...

throw his butt in jail .. along with the rest of D.C.

50 states, 50 reps from each state = Government .. no less no more

guess we forgot about that little thing called the constitution. 50 reps for 50 states? sheesh

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I thought it was 57 states.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Do you think that they had this perfect forgery when he was born? Why are his old schools not all coming forward with the copies they have that prove he was born in Kenya and this is a new BC? There is no evidence that he was born in Kenya. Plenty of evidence that he was born in the U.S.

Thats the best argument i've seen so far in this thread.

I know this election has everyone running wild, but not everything is a conspiracy.

With all the background checks available to the public and the government, I think they'd know if he wasn't born here. And the CIA sure as hell isn't going to help him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join