It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Except FactCheck has shown that Obama's certificate is genuine.

www.timesherald.com...

Also, someone saying his certificate is fake is not new.

James Corosi, who wrote the Obama book, claimed it was fake, until critics dissected his book and found it to be filled with false information.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Mak Manto

Are you calling Obama's Gramma a liar?
Don't worry dude, I doubt the truth will ever surface.

My grandmother kept calling me Eric, Jonathon, and Freddy. She did this for the 14 wonderful years that I knew her. Other than that, sharp as a tack. None of those are my name though. I guess I would have to go with the already heavily scrutinized government document.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't know if this is valid or not, but where exactly is that birth certificate from? The rest of you who live in the US, does yours look anything like that at all? I was born in Florida and mine is totally different and has way more information on it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Mine looks different, and I live in Pennsylvania.

They might be different for each state.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Okay, I suppose FactCheck.org" staffers trump the testimony of Obama's Grandmother, brother, and sister.

Apparently FactCheck.org staffers are more of an authority than Granny who claims to be an eyewitness to the birth.

*A birth certificate is not proof that a person was born in a certain place. In all actuality, it's proof only that a birth certificate was issue by the Federal government.*

Now, why don't you contemplate what the motive would be for his family to lie?

We already know what Obama's motive to lie would be, what do you think would be the motive for his family?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by NOTurTypical

yes . I challenge anyone to get there birth certificate out and compare it to this one. I know where mine is . Wheres Obamas?

Good point.
I am about Obama's age and I can tell you my birth cert looks nothing like his. His looks like brand new, like it's only a few years old.

Geez, maybe it is??

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yes an actual birth certificate will have signatures ,an official embossed stamp and is very much different than this thing called a `certificate of live birth` And , yes a Hawaiian birth certificate would look much like yours .

[edit on 13-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
John McCain was born in Panama.
Yeah, on a base - but does that make him a "natural born citizen?" I hear it's a gray area, but who's going to call a POW senator on a technicality?

And for crying out loud- Obama was born in Hawaii & birth certificates look different depending on where they originate. There is no such thing as a uniform federal birth certificate.

As for the grandma, she las LOTS of grandkids. And who knows if she really said this anyway. WEAK.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The FBI and CIA can create legal documents (including new birth certificates)for new identities in the blink of an eye.
So even if this certificate is the real deal or not, won't make any difference.

Obama must've used his birth certificate while growing up to get into college, get a drivers license, get married etc, so finding copies of his certificate in the roads department ( we call it the RTA here, roads and traffic authority, don't know the name of the american equivalent), college departments etc, would be more valid proof if you ask me.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I live in ohio, Our birth papers look like registrations for cars lol

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Obama is a liar ...

throw his butt in jail .. along with the rest of D.C.

50 states, 50 reps from each state = Government .. no less no more

I personally think they should throw McCain in jail, for being a douch bag.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Here is a detail from a photo I am guessing is of the same cetificate that you posted.

It is not an actual birth certificate. It is an abstract, which means it is a printout of what is recorded someplace as data, in the system.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Keep in mind i said EVERYONE in D.C.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
The FBI and CIA can create legal documents (including new birth certificates)for new identities in the blink of an eye.
So even if this certificate is the real deal or not, won't make any difference.

Text NavyAhh , so if he IS elected we can be sure that the FBI will print him up a real ,fake birth certificate . Very reassuring , thank you>)

[edit on 14-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Can you imagine if this had've been issued a year earlier on june 6th 2006?

6/6/06 ?? lol

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

We already know what Obama's motive to lie would be, what do you think would be the motive for his family?

And just what is Obama's relationship with his grandmother? Do you really think family never lies for personal gain? We can start a whole new thread there. Seriously, Obama has been in the country how long? Going to American schools and such...Do you think that they had this perfect forgery when he was born? Why are his old schools not all coming forward with the copies they have that prove he was born in Kenya and this is a new BC? There is no evidence that he was born in Kenya. Plenty of evidence that he was born in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Yes an actual birth certificate will have signatures ,an official embossed stamp and is very much different than this thing called a `certificate of live birth` And , yes a Hawaiian birth certificate would look much like yours .

[edit on 13-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

One of my kids was born in Oregon, and I don't believe there are any signatures at all on the birth certificate. The Oregon birth certificate is a very nice colored document. Now my other kid who was born is Kansas, has a birth certificate that is only a half piece of paper and it looks like it was typed out with an old manuel typewriter. It does have signatures.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Clark W. Griswold]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The opinion piece the OP references is from a radio host that refers to Obama as "Barack Hussein Obama" and plugs her upcoming show that features Jerome Corsi...not too much pondering needed to figure out her bias.

This has pretty much been settled already by watchgroups with some history of doing their jobs right:

www.factcheck.org...

www.politifact.com...

There just isn't a lot of evidence for this conspiracy, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Credibility goes to Granny I'm afraid, unless one can show she's just as much a liar as Obama.

Afraid of WHAT??

McCain even said Obama is nothing to be afraid of.

There is no way in hell you think that he wasn't born in America..
like, McCains campaign wasnt look balls deep into tho?

They would have found out.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Okay, so lets say you're right and he was born in Kenya (
), but spent most of his life here as a Columbia and Harvard educated productive member of American society...while most of his detractors seem to spend their time rooting through garbage for rumors...but okay, so now what?

He was born in Kenya...sooooo...you are calling a technical foul?

Meh.

- lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join