It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gets Sex Jab Against Her Will

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This jab is being promoted as a "cancer vaccine" when in reality its a vaccine against a sexually transmitted virus that causes genital warts and in some case cervical cancer. Its basically another triumph for misogynism disguising itself once again as empowering women. Now with THIRTEEN year old girl's being given this vaccine it will remove another obstacle to men's gratification and have them appropriately immune so young guys can learn at an early age that the female is there for his satisfaction. Any worries or problems are being slowly eradicated by filling women with hormones, vaccines and if his bestial urges result in the "punishment" of a baby well the woman can just climb up on a table put her foot in the stirrups and get scrapped out.

When oh when is feminism going to wake up and realise the great sexual liberation is in fact the tightening of their captivity to male promiscuity?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think this was in the UK was it?
Anyway getting a vaccination against your will is seriously screwed! Good 'ol Police State strikes again!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
When oh when is feminism going to wake up and realise the great sexual liberation is in fact the tightening of their captivity to male promiscuity?

You make it sound like promiscuity is something exclusive to males..

So you are saying women are weakened because they give in to male promiscuity? You're saying that is the ultimate issue, and should be the ultimate focus of a feminist movement? I thought it was more general... like equality. No?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

you took the words out of my mouth!!

teh jab has nothgin to do with sex, its simply to stop diseases which kill people,,

i think this is a case of someone who reads and takes to much in!

i know in this paraniod world everyone is worried whats happening, but not everythgin is bad and some stuff even stops people dieing!!/

i bet he wont be that livid when it stops his daughter dieing young when she starts opening her legs! she wont be 14 for ever after all!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
infowars have banged on about this type of thing for ages.

Here is one such article....

www.infowars.com...

and a heap more related to vaccines...

www.google.com.au... ars.com&btnG=Search&meta=

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hmmm,have to agree with th e previous poster,this is straight out of Alex Jones.The Mum should wipe the floor with them ;the Health Authority,the Nurse et al and then give them hell in the courts and the press.They'll give the family the run around,try to fob them off with feeble excuses but if the family stick to their guns they'll get some justice in the end.
Luckily ,my daughter is too old to have this ,being in the Sixth Form,as it's only girls in a certain year at schhol it's being offered to.If she was in that age range there is no way I would consent to having the HPV vaccine and if they did it without consent I'd be like Tony Soprano out for revenge plus Armageddon.Damage is done now however ,maybe ,for this girl.Keep us up to speed Beefeater ,I'd like to see how this story develops,and Beefeater ,honey,please choose your wording more carefully,your thread title sounded a bit sleazly and was reminiscint of The Scum newspaper,but full marks for bringing up to our attention partic as it was in the Sundays and personally I was newsed out this week with all the doomage,i'll shut up now.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
You make it sound like promiscuity is something exclusive to males..

So you are saying women are weakened because they give in to male promiscuity? You're saying that is the ultimate issue, and should be the ultimate focus of a feminist movement? I thought it was more general... like equality. No?

It is absolutely about equality and so far the demands and responsibility demanded of the male of the species in relation to sexual health is minimal compared to that imposed upon women. When the same medical, chemical and surgical "responsibilities" are placed upon men then there might be some equality.

To me this inequality is more grave and threatening than that associated with wage imbalance but in this age of mammon I suppose most think equality is merely material and women are increasingly presented as, considered as and treated as commodities.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sounds like crap to me, Im pretty sure the girl could have walked out.
More than likely she wanted it and her mother did not.
Good for her.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
This jab is being promoted as a "cancer vaccine" when in reality its a vaccine against a sexually transmitted virus that causes genital warts and in some case cervical cancer. Its basically another triumph for misogynism disguising itself once again as empowering women. Now with THIRTEEN year old girl's being given this vaccine it will remove another obstacle to men's gratification and have them appropriately immune so young guys can learn at an early age that the female is there for his satisfaction. Any worries or problems are being slowly eradicated by filling women with hormones, vaccines and if his bestial urges result in the "punishment" of a baby well the woman can just climb up on a table put her foot in the stirrups and get scrapped out.

You need psychological help. I know several people in person that
have gotten cancer from the virus. You must think condoms are
a conspiracy too. My grandmother for one who almost died.
You should really get help for whatever abuse you suffered.
Stop pointing at peoples penises as the problem with everything.
Women like to have sex just as much as men and some do it far
more frequently.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

teh jab has nothgin to do with sex, its simply to stop diseases which kill people,,

Actually, you're wrong. The jab has everything to do with sex. It prevents the Human Papiloma Virus which is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease and the primary cause of cervical cancer. This jab does NOT protect against cervical cancer it protects against HPV which will reduce the likliehood of you getting cervical cancer.

i know in this paraniod world everyone is worried whats happening, but not everythgin is bad and some stuff even stops people dieing!!

You're right not everything is bad. However, a parent has the right to choose whether their child should be immunised against a sexually transmitted disease or not (at least, until the child is an adult and able to make that decision themselves).

i bet he wont be that livid when it stops his daughter dieing young when she starts opening her legs! she wont be 14 for ever after all!

The issue is not whether the girl is going to be safer having sexual intercourse or not. The issue is that the parent did NOT consent. On balance, they decided against this course of action for their child. There is no excuse for that and I would not drop this case if I was the parent. It is completely inexcusable and I would be irate.

Oh, and to the OP, I think those of us from the UK knew what you were referring to with "sex jab" LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Writing on his internet blog, Mr Jones said: "On the day, our 13-year-old daughter, who by the way has type-1 diabetes, was taken aside from the other girls and told by the doctor that she was the only girl in her year who had handed in a consent form with a cross in the 'No' box. As they started to talk, and without being asked if she wanted it, the doctor jabbed her."

Sounds to me like perhaps a communication problem. I do not see why the doctor would care one way or another if the girl was vaccinated. Sounds like maybe the doctor said "are you sure you don't want this? you are the only one in your class that said no, are you sure?" and then perhaps the girl fumbled and it was misconstrued as consent.

On the otherhand doctors can be really arrogant jerks....so maybe he just didn't care. If it had been a nurse I would be more inclined to give them a break.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I think you are completely ignorant of the risks involved with this particular vaccine.

But concerns have been raised about the vaccine and in the United States, doctors have linked the jab to eight deaths and suspect it may be implicated in 3,461 adverse reactions in patients, including paralysis and seizures.

This was wrong and the parents should be extremely angry!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
irregardless of whether or not the girl wanted it. The parents did not consent. Thats the end of it. The doctor performed an illegal act and should have his license taken. Additionally, he should be sued into oblivion. This is not a question of whether or not the patient wanted it, its a matter of whether or not he was allowed to administer it. The doctor was not. This is a violation of the law. PERIOD.

My daughter is 9 years old. I have told the principal of her school EXPLICITLY that should she EVER try to put ANYTHING in my daughter, there is going to be HELL TO PAY. If she has issues with someone saying that they have to do it to call me, and I would be happy to straighten them that person out.

This Vaccine has no proof that it is safe in the future. They didn't test it for YEARS. They tested it for days. There are several documented cases of it causing cancer in the people that get it, and/or infecting them with the virus. NO, I am against this vaccine, and all others. If you want your kids to be a ginneypig, that your perogative, but your ideas shouldn't be forced upon me and mine.

Camain

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Doctors have been salivating over this vaccine since the moment it was announced. I was on the high end of the age range for this when it came out and my doctor absolutely coerced me into getting the first injection (at least then it came as a series of three). I was weaker then - that will NEVER happen to me again.

Let me tell you. The next 4 days were hell. I couldn't move my arm at the injection site - went to the ER cause I was so scared. (I still occasionally get severe pain at the site that requires prescription painkillers). Was nauseas and couldn't stop vomiting for days. Ran a 103 fever. It was a freakin nightmare. I called my doctor for help - she told me it was ok, that this was in no way shape or form related to the vaccine, and oh, by the way, when did I want to schedule my appointment for the next injection.

It's been over a year and they are STILL hounding me to get the series. Un-freakin-believable.

Unfortunately, advertising makes it seem like HPV is the only cause of cervical cancer. Statistically, at least as of 2007, we can prove this wrong. It is currently estimated that there are 20 million people in the US alone that have HPV with 5.5 million more to be infected every year.

In 2007, there were roughly 500,000 reported cases of cervical cancer worldwide. Of those, 11,000 were caused by HPV. 11,000/500,000=.022 - that's 2% of cervical cancer that was caused by HPV.

Then lets break down the numbers more. Out of 100+ types/strains of HPV, only 15 or so are considered high risk enough to cause the lesions that can eventually mutate into cancer.

Other risk factors (besides HPV) for cervical cancer include:
-Smoking, history of smoking, or frequent exposure to second hand smoke
-Long term use of birth control pills
-Impaired immune system, such as from having HIV
-Diet low in fruit and vegetables
-Age - women over 40 are most likely to develop cervical cancer - it almost never develops in women under 21
-Multiple pregnancies

Knowledge is power. Educate yourself on what's actually going on there.

Some sources if you want to learn more:
Google - google is your friend!
cancer.gov
guideline.gov

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Seriously all you fools touting for feminism, need to read up about it, try starting at Henry Mackow (not sure If I spelt the surname correct lol), he has vast amount of knowledge on the subject, how it is a big fat lie, aimed at tearing apart the family. Afterall people with no family or anything to live for outside there career then to jump on any bandwagon that comes along, just to feel involved, have some sense of purpose etc. Sound perfect for the one government world folk do you think not?

Anyway, forcing this girl to have a vacine, just because it may be good for her, is no excuse at all. If people are willing to risk their health, it is their god given right to do so. Also whay are you makeing out, this girl is a slag? She may be a decent girl who is still a virgin, she may only lose her virginity on her wedding night. What risk does she have of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, when she does not sleep around? This vacine is kinda like saying to kids "hey go fuk and suk the world, your protected from any cancer resulting form it!", sounds like more NWO brainwashing at the minimum.

If this ever happned to my daughter, I would be out for blood, I would not rest untill the guy who administered the drug had no hands left. Then I would be seeking a massive payout from the greedy drug company behind the vacinations. With that cash I would maybe hire someone to go chop off the hands of more of these dirty dogs, to prevent them doing it to other children!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You know, something about this vaccine just doesn't sit well with me. From the time I first heard about it something has been nagging in my mind/heart/soul.

I assume I'm not the only one out there who has read/seen "Children of Men". In the book, there was never any reason given as to why or how everyone became sterile, as far as I recall. Just some sort of epidemic.

Now I know that vaccines aren't known to cause epidemics but what do we know about this vaccine? Why are we trusting *those* particular pharmaceutical companies which have time and time again lead us down the garden path with bad meds purely for their financial gain? And now we're trusting our children's reproduction to them. Just like that. No thought whatsoever. It's not only expensive but increasing numbers of reports are coming out questioning the actual effectiveness of the vaccine. Not only that, they're actually suggesting that males have it too. Children of Men?

What do we call a system that allows us to be dumbed down, to be convinced systematically that we don't know what's good for us, that allows us to be convinced that what's bad for us is actually good for us and that takes away any right we have to self-determination? Why would you sign away everything you have - yours and your children's - because someone told you to?

Queues for RFID chips form to the right.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm sympathetic towards this, as I don't recommend vaccines. But they make it sound like it was some ninja giving the vaccine. If the vaccine was given above the deltoid muscle, the girl would have possibly had to roll up her sleeve. Not to mention that unless they have some pretty strange medical practices over there, they always swab the area with rubbing alcohol, which should have been enough time that the ninja-nurse theory goes out the window, or Doctor in this case I guess.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I suppose you'd also be angry if someone were to receive an AIDS vaccine (if one existed ) against their will?

I swear... there are people here who won't give their kids life saving vaccines because they think a conspiracy is involved to kill their children anyway...

I feel sorry for the kids you have.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Last I checked, most girls that have sex, have it with boys. And most girls that have sex, choose too, so I fail to see the problem.

reply to post by logician magician

What it comes down to is choice. People have the right to refuse treatments they don't want.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join