It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gets Sex Jab Against Her Will

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I personally think that if a child, and that is what we're talking about, isn't considered able to make decisions regarding sex, alcohol, smoking, etc, then that means they shouldn't be able to make the long-term choices regarding their health. We don't trust their judgment under law for things that are bad for them, we shouldn't trust their judgment for the rest. After all, they're just kids, they don't know anything about anything, in this context. I know, I was one!

I realise it seems to be the mother's choice, but the child's wishes about this sort of thing really don't matter because children rarely choose the medicine over the sweets.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by logician magician
reply to post by logician magician

What it comes down to is choice. People have the right to refuse treatments they don't want.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

People also have the right to no not get raped.

Uh oh.

First you blather on about a 66 year old man who didn't keep his lawn green being the same as a child molester, and now you're equating unauthorised vaccines with rape.

Thats it with you, ignore... you're pathetic.

Oh, I did?

I bet your interpretation of life is is interesting. You sound like someone that nobody would want to be friends with because you skew all input to the point of retardedness.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

EXACTLY!

Its not a #ing sex jab.... its CERVIACAL CANCER!

Jesus you people just want anything to have a dig at

Edit: Before any smart asses tell me it is a sex jab, its not. Sex is one of the main causes but it is not a sex jab... #ing hell... You just blow things out of proportion and you know it. Also its 3 injections over six months.... you have said it like they brutally stabbed her and that it like "MWAHAHA YOU HAVE BEEN IMMUNISED AGAINST A DANGEROUS DISEASE!!" if anything they were doing her a favour... but she would need another 2 anyway so gtfo

[edit on 13/10/08 by Gregor100]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seriously the blatant disregard for peoples own choices, are pissing me off.

Is this what the world is comeing to? Someone brainwashes everyone saying there product is the most essential product on the market, everyone says yes yes give me it, then the company fills you up with horse crap and water, charges you $100 and walks away rich, while everyone gets nothing in return!
But because it was claimed to be good for you, everyone had it without first asking questions, seeing any scientific data the treatment works, even does what it claims first?

I hope everyone who follows blindly, will have the decency to be a good dog and sit, when the NWO says so. If you decide to be against it when the NWO take over, you have no right to do so, since it is people like you who are letting them execute there plan without a hitch.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Americandingbat,
I'll be happy to dig up the sources. Unfortunately, I did it while at work, so it may take me a while tonight. If I cannot find the same page, I'll check out of my IE history tomorrow morning and edit this post. In general though, my sources came from:

cancer.gov
guideline.gov
webmd.com
The web site for the DaVinci Surgery roobot - maybe
davincisurgery.com?

I was led to these sites by googling for HPV statistics, cervical cancer statistics, and cancer causes (I think that was it). More later!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So it stimulates the immune system and they don't know what effect this will have later in life...
Well, don't be surprized if the effect is sterility.
Population control vaccine - another wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Guys every person who works in a hospital has to take their vaccinations without question. They need to make sure they are safe but usually vaccines are the less of two evils. This mom should sue because she could have had other plans to get her vaccinated or not at all till its proved save.

The Mercury was taken out of them along time ago. If we did not vaccinate our kids in school it would never get done in most cases because of poor or worthless parents.

Kids get sick way to darn much just by going to school because parents send little Johny to school when he should be staying in bed with the flu not being at school so the parents are not inconvenienced. Now imagine if little Johny never had his vaccines and now he is rubbing on your kid in the lunch line.

Just take your kids to the doctors for them and make sure to keep records. Hell when I was young you had to prove it before you could enroll. I know all universities are requiring it too.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i am not sure about laws in other countries, but in my country jabbing a kid against the will of the parents would be regarded as assault and battery.
therefore i would put that doctor and that school to court!

discussing the advantage or uselessness of jabs is another question and i am sure we won.t be able to agree on that term.
my son hasn.t got any jabs and is one of the most healthy boy in his class.
schools, classes and health authorities try to compete who has the best jab records, those classes will get 200 or 300 euros to class account, those guys, like my little boy without jabs and the records, will be pushed for the sake of money and mammon to get their shots.
to me it is assault as well

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The MBOV Jab (Merck Bail Out Vaccine)

• This vaccine protects against 4 out of the 127 strands of HPV, and requires a routine of further shots.
  • FDA approved it even though only a small percentage of the women in the study were teens and pre-teens.
  • So it's still in testing phase, thus these school girls are lab rats.
  • It was pushed and mandated, because Merck (the creator of the vaccine) is lobbying politicians for it as a way to bail them out of their financial struggles.

Merck had prior history of shady dealings. Look up the Vioxx incidents. Vaccinations in general have a bad history. Recall the autism cases? Last but not least, one should always put up a red flag when medicine is mandated. Fluoride in the water is forced upon many people, and is a proven health hazard, for example.

Besides, with all the corporate corruption, and political lobbying, what guarantee do we have that these vaccination shots will always contain what they advertise them to? Ear mark vaccines? Pushed for approval on insufficient studies? Likely imo.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
When I was going to school we didn't have all these vaccines, and hey guess what.
We didn't have any deadly pandemics.
We went ahead and got measles and chicken pox. Got to stay home from school. Some of the kids got mumps. They all lived. We didn't seem to have the flu back then. We had the usual colds.
There were a few cases of scarlet fever and the health department came out and put a red sign on your house.
Last year of high schol a boy did get polio and I think he died. The other 999 of us went on...
How many kids die from the vaccines these days ....sudden infant death?
We didn't hear of autism in those days either.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by CeltAngel

Unfortunately, advertising makes it seem like HPV is the only cause of cervical cancer. Statistically, at least as of 2007, we can prove this wrong. It is currently estimated that there are 20 million people in the US alone that have HPV with 5.5 million more to be infected every year.

In 2007, there were roughly 500,000 reported cases of cervical cancer worldwide. Of those, 11,000 were caused by HPV. 11,000/500,000=.022 - that's 2% of cervical cancer that was caused by HPV.

Could you provide a source for this? Because everything that I've seen says that all cervical cancer (except one rare kind caused by your mother having taken a certain medication while pregnant) involve HPV.

They may also involve other risk factors, such as smoking, poor nutrition, etcetera, but the virus is always present at the site where the cancer begins.

It is true that most HPV infections, even of the strains of HPV that can cause cancer, do not result in cancer. I wonder if perhaps the statistics you cite are reversed? It makes more sense if it says that there are 500,000 new cases of HPV reported each year, and only 11,000 new cases of cervical cancer or pre-cancerous lesions.

That would mean 2% of HPV infections result in pre-cancerous lesions or cancer, and with annual PAP smears and other early detection, these can be treated with great success.

For those of you who are looking for support in avoiding getting these shots, or having your children get these shots, I recommend you take a look at this editorial from the New England Journal of Medicine. Maybe even print it out to take to the doctor with you. When the NEJM prints an opinion piece urging caution and opposing making a vaccine mandatory, you have to think there might be good reason.

What causes squamous cells or glandular cells to become abnormal and develop into cancer isn't clear. However, it's certain that the sexually transmitted infection called human papillomavirus (HPV) plays a role. Evidence of HPV is found in nearly all cervical cancers. However, HPV is a very common virus and most women with HPV never develop cervical cancer.

www.mayoclinic.com...=causes

Another words, they don't know for sure! Not ALL cervical cancers are caused by HPV, but certainly a large number of women with cancer have HPV. AND MOST women with HPV never develop cervical cancer.

So, a couple years ago I was kinda "pushed" into getting my daughter these shots, with uncertainly I allowed her to have her first one. If I could make the choice again, I would say no, especially after having done some research on this vaccine.

After the first shot (within just a short while) my daughter ended up getting a headache, very intense causing nausea which lasted for several days. Before this she rarely developed headaches. Now she gets them all the time including migraines, which she had her first the week after receiving this shot.

Now, can I 100% pinpoint her migraines and continued headaches to this vaccine? No, I cannot, but I can say that it is very coincidental that these started right after she received this vaccine.

I would be interested in hearing from others and their experience.

I did not take her back for the rest of the series of this vaccine.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yup this is how they find out if they're treatments actually work or not, they go through stages of clinical trials, the patients, carefully monitored over the course of 50 years or so to see if any medical cases come up or bad side effects as a broad whole between all innoculated patients... horrible, alot of things we used back in the day are proven wrong this day and age... its just how it works... but yes doing it against someones will must break some kind of law... arghhh

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Yup this is how they find out if they're treatments actually work or not, they go through stages of clinical trials, the patients, carefully monitored over the course of 50 years or so to see if any medical cases come up or bad side effects as a broad whole between all innoculated patients..

Except in this case it wasn't carefully monitored over 50 years.

It was over 5 years, outside of the USA, and on mostly older women (even though it was to be administered to teen and pre-teen girls).

And it only protects 4 of the 127 strands of HPV. And HPV is not the only cause of cervical cancer, albeit the biggest.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
Am I the only person here thinking this is a 13year old girl, not famous for their love of needles or injections, was trying to avoid this injection via causing a fuss?

Yes I am quite sure your the ONLY one... at least I hope so. The point is the parents said NO... and in writing and it was done anyway... and seemingly deliberately so...

So I take it your condoning the action?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed

After the first shot (within just a short while) my daughter ended up getting a headache, very intense causing nausea which lasted for several days. Before this she rarely developed headaches. Now she gets them all the time including migraines, which she had her first the week after receiving this shot.

Now, can I 100% pinpoint her migraines and continued headaches to this vaccine? No, I cannot, but I can say that it is very coincidental that these started right after she received this vaccine.

Did you report this to the CDC? You can submit a form online – I hope everyone who has bad experiences with this vaccine will do so. Even if you're not sure that your daughter's migraines were brought on by the vaccine, it is important information for people studying the effects to have. And remember, the medical community is far from united behind this particular vaccination – there are researchers keeping a very close eye on those statistics.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by amazed

Did you report this to the CDC? You can submit a form online – I hope everyone who has bad experiences with this vaccine will do so. Even if you're not sure that your daughter's migraines were brought on by the vaccine, it is important information for people studying the effects to have. And remember, the medical community is far from united behind this particular vaccination – there are researchers keeping a very close eye on those statistics.

www.cdc.gov...

mmm, no I did not do this, I did call the nurse back and speak with her about the situation, I was told "not to worry", and have just dealt with the headaches as they come up.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OMG, I'd freak the #$@% out! After being arrested Myself for kicking the crap out of the person who injected My child, I'd file an assault with a deadly weapon charge on them and the school. I'd see that it'd be impossible for them to work in the health field ever again.

Peace. K*

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
[mo

"I agree. I would be seeking legal damages as well. This type of thing infuriates me."

These "complainers" are frequently idiotic welfare moms trying to stand up to doctors and nurses. When I was a kid and my father said he would " kill somebody if" even the "higher ups" listened to him.
These " not so veiled threats" are better than lawsuits. I put my first troublemaker in the hospital when I was six. I have been hospitalized for combat wounds too. Have had to have plastic surgery for disfigurement in a brutal fight. I (think) I ran a big shot doctor out of town to another state.
If your doctor pisses you off, loosen some of his teeth.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
C'mon you guys are disappointing me. I'm still waiting for someone to say how this is Bush's fault.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
C'mon you guys are disappointing me. I'm still waiting for someone to say how this is Bush's fault.

COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS COMING TO NEW YORK STATE KIDS UNLESS YOU ACT NOW!

Under proposed Assembly Bill 10942, NY surrenders its control of public health and makes every vaccination recomended by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices mandatory. For the first time, vaccination of infants and toddlers becomes mandatory. Under this proposed law, there will be NO exemptions for any reason.

President Bush has proposed military quarantines of whole sections of the population re: Avian flu or other pandemic. Oct. 2007 executive order from President Bush that directed HHS to establish a task force to plan for potential catastrophes like a terrorist attack, pandemic influenza or a natural disaster that would ensure full use of Department of Defense resources.

Instead, every shot reccommended by ACIP, no matter how absurd or dangerous, will be mandatory. (The dangerous and unproven HPV vaccine will be mandated for your daughter) Every one.

Under the current ACIP vaccination schedule, children between the ages of birth and 7 years receive 47 doses of vaccines! No science shows this is either safe or effective.

By age 18 the total is 67 vaccine doses for boys and 70 for girls (including the absurd and dangerous HPV vaccines). No science shows this is either safe or effective. Quite a lot of science shows that it is neither.

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

There Happy now?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join