It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Sorry ... MR BOB linked to another thread on ATS where it was.

Wired Article with PDF book

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Thanks for Pointing that out, I will take a look.

reply to post by suzque66

I don't know but you might be on the right track, a while back I had seen a future map of the US after the war which would most likely be divided into about 8 different countries. I think the US has already been sold to other countries like China, UK, Russia etc.

Perhaps after a nuke went off it would mostly be uninhabitable but they would sell off the land to different nations and allow them to use it for mining. I don't know but I sense that there is a lot of mining to be done here and it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I doubt there is any mining to do that they haven't already done.

Oil is likely not necessary after the 'end' and the recipe for free energy is likely in the time capsule buried underground.

what would be funny is when the open it they hear this song:

One Tin Soldier
www.youtube.com...

Listen, children, to a story
That was written long ago,
'Bout a kingdom on a mountain
And the valley-folk below.

On the mountain was a treasure
Buried deep beneath the stone,
And the valley-people swore
They'd have it for their very own.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgement day,
On the bloody morning after....
One tin soldier rides away.

So the people of the valley
Sent a message up the hill,
Asking for the buried treasure,
Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the kingdom,
"With our brothers we will share
All the secrets of our mountain,
All the riches buried there."

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgement day,
On the bloody morning after....
One tin soldier rides away.

Now the valley cried with anger,
"Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
And they killed the mountain-people,
So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
On the mountain, dark and red.
Turned the stone and looked beneath it...
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

*also, I was thinking more on population control, nature and eugenics., if a couple were to have a child that was 'unfit/handicapped' persay, the child is likely able to remain alive if that family did extra work to make up for child's existence to the 'state', the child would be sterilized and would never be 'dead weight' within a system. But if there were a one child policy, the likelyhood of a couple not wanting a prodigy to carry on their family name is slim to none.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi/
Found a few more links that might be of interest.

www.heldervoelendheid.nl...

Another link that is on that page doesnt work.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

well somebody vandalized them, does anybody know who put them there for sure?

edit to add

In June 1979, an unknown person(s) under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.[3] One popular hypothesis is that the author pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 14th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz
is this fact? or speculation i realy dont trust wikipedia!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
well somebody vandalized them, does anybody know who put them there for sure?

That's just plain sad that they were vandalized. It's okay not to agree with the statements on them, but it's not okay to deface them!

I have a sneaking suspicion of who it might be who put them there. There is but one person who comes to mind that has a working grasp of those specific ancient languages, the money to spare to finance such an endeavour, is geographically located in that area, has Rosicrucian beliefs, affiliation and ties, and has the sense of humor to do such. The last time we spoke, after giving me a job offer to intern at his private Egyptian Museum, we discussed the importance of leaving behind monuments as legacies.

I haven't received confirmation from him yet when I confronted him on this specific monument.

However, he is a professor of Epigraphy at a famous university, is an emeritus at another famous university, has one of the world's largest private collections of Egyptian Artifacts as well as perhaps the largest private library of Pseudepigraphia/Apocrypha, is fluent in at least a dozen ancient languages, has written numerous Rosicrucian books under a pseudonym, was the sole inheritor of his family's massive fortune, is childless, and is at the end of his years and wanting to leave something behind for the benefit of all humanity.

When I first heard of the Georgia Guide Stones, the only thought that came to mind was that this was his doing.

However, even if he does give me a confirmation, letting me in on his secret, I would undoubtedly be sworn to secrecy, so I figured I'd leave hints here now as to his identity in case I have to take a solemn vow.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Well, at least he isn't manufacturing bioweapons. I hope.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

From the WIRED article we can learn that R. C. Christian would be around 90 years old by now. We know that he stated his grandmother originated from Georgia. He served in WWII. He said he once worked as a concrete worker and travelled throughout Europe to view monuments (he was especially impressed by Stonehenge).

The translations weren't made by R. C. Christian - translators were hired for the project (see eBook).

So if the rest of the bio fits of your professor ... check it out. If ... just in case ... he is THE man could you do me a great favor? I need to get a message to him. You may laugh about it and he may too but that doesn't matter. It is very important to me. And no I don't need to know/want to know his name.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
So if the rest of the bio fits of your professor ... check it out.

Well, my professor does fit the age range. He is also renown for his Humanitarian efforts worldwide, having twice received the Grand Cross of Merit from the Red Cross, and more knighthoods than I can count for humanitarian service to the Royal Families of Portugal, Burma, Vietnam, Montenegro, Congo, Ivory Coast, and even for work done in the Middle East on behalf of the Vatican. He holds high ranking membership in several Knightly Orders and holds posts with the Royal Asiatic Society, British Archaeological Association, the Royal Institution, the Royal Society of Health, and the Royal Historical Society.

His Rosicrucian affiliations he keeps highly secret, but if ever a person were to embody the Rosicrucian ideals, it would be he.

However, he never served in WWI (he was attending college at the time) and his mother was from Mississippi, not Georgia (I falsely assumed she was from Georgia because one of his family estates is in Georgia).

So even though on the surface he would seem to be a shoe in for the person responsible for the Guidestones the devil is in the details and he just doesn't fit perfectly.

I did finally get a hold of him (for the first time in two years). His phone number had changed since last we spoke because he's taken up a new teaching post at yet another University (thankfully a Google Search found his current phone number). He confirmed that he was flattered that I would think it to be him, and if he had thought of the idea first he would have commissioned to have constructed them, but he was not responsible for them in any way, shape or form. He's going to look into compiling a short list of people who could have had the language skills to do the translation work (assuming it was one translator and not several translators).

So, the mystery still stands and it's back to doing research trying to solve the mystery.

Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. I should have checked with my source before opening my mouth, but I knew if I had been right I wouldn't be able to. Didn't mean to be a tease.

Deckard666, if it had been him, I would have gladly passed on your message. If ever I do figure out who is behind it, assuming they are still alive when that day comes, I'll ask for your message so that I can pass it on.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think the georgia guide stones should be torn down and ground to dust. I won't say what I think of those who have the same beliefs as on the stones except, your time will come.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
He's going to look into compiling a short list of people who could have had the language skills to do the translation work (assuming it was one translator and not several translators).

Oh he doesn't need to do that - the translators were hired after project start:

eBook Page 13
Translation and transliteration into the various languages chosen was a major undertaking. Naturalized citizens in Elberton, college and university language experts, clergymen, and even individuals at the United Nations in New York assisted in the translations and transliterations.

Page 45 lists people who worked on the guidestones - unfortunately not staten in which position but they should be among them.

Originally posted by fraterormus
Deckard666, if it had been him, I would have gladly passed on your message. If ever I do figure out who is behind it, assuming they are still alive when that day comes, I'll ask for your message so that I can pass it on.

I thank you very much for your helpfraterormus.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So what is the purpose of these dang stones?

I get the feeling its from NWO, which seems to be connected to the Free Masons.

But ultimately....WHY do it....for what purpose?

To say "We warned ya" ......

I just don't get it.....WHY

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
I think the georgia guide stones should be torn down and ground to dust. I won't say what I think of those who have the same beliefs as on the stones except, your time will come.
[edit on 19-7-2009 by mostlyspoons]

Other than the population cap, what is there to dislike about the stones?

I think they give a pretty good synopsis of what we all know and believe to be true!

If they were read in a post-apocalyptic world, the population would have already taken care of itself and the ideas on those stones could help them not make the same mistakes we have!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Other than the population cap, whats not to like?????

Umm...that means your dead bro.....you don't mind that???

Isn't it about 95-97% of the worlds population?????

Mass genocide is OK with you then???

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

That is why I said "other than"!

I don't want mass genocide, but if something happens and a large part of the population is gone anyway, and someone is left trying to rebuild it, then the stones make sense.

I think that is their intention. Otherwise why put it in stone? It seems to me they are meant for a civilization that is left to pick up the pieces of ours. They probably won't be able to use the internet to see what happened to us, so someone decided to put it in stone instead!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Fare enough....But the question still remains....WHY

Like you said....it would be perfect for a civilization that has been left behind to start rebuilding again..

But that means...it will happen.....

Creeps the F out of me.......

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
But ultimately....WHY do it....for what purpose?

To say "We warned ya" ......

I just don't get it.....WHY

Did you read the book about the Guidestones provided by the Elberton Granite Finishing Company? I'm sorry I post the link again and again. But it's after all the only information available. Downloadable directly below the title picture. Page 17 - 21 contains the explanation for the Guidestones provided by their Sponsors.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I agree that the stones are there for a after math of something....just in case kinda thing.

Just in case there is a need for a reminder....how easy it is....for humans to get out of hand and take for granted our giver of life...the Earth. I think the main emphasis for a law to abide by is the 'Give room for nature'. The stones even repeat this advice more then once.

Just thoughts
LV

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Well thank you for that link...It was definitely a good read.

There are alternatives to Armageddon. They are attainable. But they will not happen without coordinated efforts by millions of dedicated people in all nations of the earth

Some where in there it said "Humankind is at the dawn of the atomic age..."

It seems to me the "Sponsors" are worried about over population and and over use of earths resources the most.

You know....after reading this article, I think I have a new perspective of these stones. Its message is still kinda cryptic and errie , But think I kinda agree with there point of view...

Has anybody else read this article ????
Georgia Guidestones

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I agree that the stones are there for a after math of something....just in case kinda thing.

Just in case there is a need for a reminder....how easy it is....for humans to get out of hand and take for granted our giver of life...the Earth. I think the main emphasis for a law to abide by is the 'Give room for nature'. The stones even repeat this advice more then once.

Just thoughts
LV

Cancer is a free radical in the body. It does what it wants to it's destruction leaving death to the earth.

It's natural to reproduce...leave room for nature....be fruitful and multiply

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join