It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Found an interesting link at the bottom of the wiki article.

Apparently, the Elbert County owns the land the Guidestone are on. (the land is valued at $21,479)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I checked it on a globe by using my fingernail and thought it was pretty close. I also have looked a little on this link and did not see the location you left. I probably just over looked it as I have been short on time and thought I had a verification but is there another source we could use, I now have two different people claiming two different locations.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Ted Turner: "A total world population of 250-350 million people a 95% decline from present levels would be ideal."

Ted Turner might actually make a pretty good candidate here, doesn't he own quite a bit of land across the US?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I have been looking for the actual location myself and can’t seem to find anything about where he sees the location either, here is a link to someone else claiming it the 33rd parallel.
tribes.tribe.net...
I have now found lots of links backing your claim, here is another onewww.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I now have two different people claiming two different locations.

You can enter the above location in Google Earth and you'll see the Guidestones. (not very clearly, but you clearly see Guidestones Road where they are located)

Brandon Levon and Seek4Truth, the coordinates are given at the top right of the Wiki article.

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I have now found lots of links backing your claim, here is another onewww.youtube.com...

It's not really surprising that people will not change their theory if the facts don't support it. It's sometimes easier to simply ignore the facts. (or in this case simply fudge the facts)

The location of an object is not a matter of opinion. It is or it isn't. Keep in mind that they're only about 24 minutes off. But, my question remains, why wouldn't they build it a bit further North?

Check out James Shelby Downard's King-Kill 33, to see how far this paranoia with #33 can go... (still an interesting read)

[edit on 14/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

ASTRONOMIC FEATURES:
1. CHANNEL THROUGH STONE
INDICATES CELESTIAL POLE.
2. HORIZONTAL SLOT INDICATES
ANNUAL TRAVEL OF SUN.
3. SUNBEAM THROUGH CAPSTONE
MARKS NOONTIME THROUGHOUT
THE YEAR

AUTHOR: R.C. CHRISTIAN
(A PSEUDONYN)

SPONSORS: A SMALL GROUP
OF AMERICANS WHO SEEK
THE AGE OF REASON

TIME CAPSULE:
PLACED SIX FEET BELOW THIS SPOT
ON
TO BE OPENED ON

I noticed that the wikepedia link say's there is a time capsule buried six feet beneath to be opened on????? No answer

and then on the right side I think we may have the answer.

PHYSICAL DATA
1. OVERALL HEIGHT - 19 feet 3 inches (5.9 m)
2. TOTAL WEIGHT - 237, 746 POUNDS
3. FOUR MAJOR STONES ARE 16 feet (4.9 m),
FOUR INCHES (102 mm) HIGH, EACH WEIGHING
AN AVERAGE OF 42, 437 POUNDS.
4. CENTER STONE IS 16 feet (4.9 m), FOUR-
INCHES HIGH; WEIGHS 20, 957
POUNDS.
5. CAPSTONE IS 9 feet (2.7 m), 8-INCHES
LONG; 6 feet (1.8 m), 6-INCHES WIDE;
1-foot (0.30 m), 7-INCHES THICK. WEIGHS
24,832 POUNDS.
6. SUPPORT STONES (BASES) 7-FEET,
4 INCHES LONG 2 feet (0.61 m) WIDE.
1-foot (0.30 m), 4 INCHES THICK, EACH
WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 4,875
POUNDS.
7. SUPPORT STONE (BASE) 4-FEET,
2 1/2 INCHES LONG, 2 feet (0.61 m), 2-INCHES
WIDE; 1-foot (0.30 m), 7-INCHES THICK.
WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS.
8. 951 cubic feet (26.9 m3) GRANITE.
9. GRANITE QUARRIED FROM PYRAMID
QUARRIES LOCATED 3 MILES WEST
OF ELBERTON, GEORGIA.

Anybody want to give it a try?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Even if I would have saw it on wiki I would not of believed that alone but I loaded google earth and found it right were you said, Thank you for the verification. Is a very odd thing though to say the least.

I just took a glance but I want to say I think the wiki location was a little different than the google, What do you think I am just learning this google thing as we speak?

Also thanks for the links.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've read a bit on these stones, and am surprised the hysteria surrounding genocide, and other evils feared behind the anonymous creators. Frankly, I agree with every one of the 10 ideals, including a world population that is far lower than what we have today. The idea that the stones suggest genocide as the means for so accomplishing this goal is contradicted by the other ideals (or whatever you call the 10 New Age type commandments). These principles call for using reason, not blind faith, and following non-petty laws but not at the expense of forgoing justice. Accordingly, genocide is the last means I'd think was consistent with the goal of accomplishing population reduction. The principles are left for others to implement in accordance with reason and justice. What's wrong with that? Freedom is embraced, but anarchy (i.e., unfettered freedom) isn't. Individual freedom is to be balanced with needs of social groups. Frankly, I think we'd have a far better world if we followed these tenets.

-- jmh

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know there is not a lot of information available about the Georgia Guidestones. but wemust keep this thread going for the sake of our loved ones and our families! So I a courtiously giving this thread a bump. For the sake that it goes unnoticed. For the sake that it needs to be seen by others, to realize the plans some to carry out for the new world, with no reguard to our friends, families and future generations.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula
reply to post by 12.21.12

I see phallic and yonic imagery.

Though now-a-days an English Major is taught to see those in everything.

lol, right on man...it seems like we need to over analyze everything or else we don't get the "A"

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have read the Georgia Guide Stones and find that it makes a lot of sense their are two many people on this planet two many to take care of so some sort of population control is needed.
We need to be healthier what's bad about that?
Passion, Faith, Tradition and all things. Most wars are started by those very things so why not rule them tempered reason and allow one their faith with out pushing yours on them?
PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS What's wrong with that treat everyone fairly.
LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT
Makes sense if it is an internal matter the nation takes care of it internally but war crimes and such should be decided in a world court not by the nation that committed them.
AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Would stockpiling weapons be a good way to fight these murderers? If so, I wish we had a hundred of every ship on Star Wars, such as the All Terrain Armored Transport or,
, the dreaded Executor Class Super Star Destroyers.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mildred and Wayne Mullinex are quoted on quite a few sites as being the owners of the farmland that the Stones stand on. Yet according to the Elberton county site, it says is public land.
Quite a strange inconstistency.

Some here seem to think that the mystery group who designed the Stones are freemasons.
I Googled the name Mullinex and Freemason and a Worship Master from a lodge in Palm Beach Florida came up.
Could be an obscure connection.
Could be a relative of this Wayne Mullenix.
Could be nothing at all.

Hugh Mullenix 1962
www.gulfbeachlodge.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Good job figuring that stuff out. You might be on to something.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hey...
DOn't know if your an Alex Jones Fan or not, but he has theese stones pictured in sevral of his movies...
Order of death
Dark Secrets behind the Bohimian grove

Check them out, if you want AVI files I'll send them to you Via Skype or somthing. Also you can see them on Google video

Peace Here is what I dug up, not much but it looks dated to march 22 1980... Funny cause 22 is my # and 1980 marks my birth year
INFOWARS

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Jb0311NY]

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I have been reading the thread you linked in your post, it is very interesting, I started at the page you suggested. I then went to the "Share International" website that was referred to, by cosmicpixie.

I want to put in the excert from what that Maitreya had to say - in a recent communication with the Benjamin Creme (who he talks through - supposively).

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya's associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President.

Now I find all of this to be bizarre to say the least - especially all the things I have read about so far in that thread.

more from recent interview :

Q. I have been a believer in the return of the World Teacher for several years. It was my understanding that Maitreya had an open invitation to appear on a major television network, at a time of His choosing. Recently, I heard someone involved with Share International say that that invitation was no longer in effect. I would really like to get the latest status from 'the horse's mouth'. What is the status of the invitation? I don't want to be giving out wrong information.

A. The invitation still stands and 'the time of His choosing' is very near. Someone, for whatever reason, is giving out false information.

My friends, believe it to be true for so it is, that you shall see Me sooner than you can imagine.

I am even now at the door, ready to step forward and to begin My more open Mission.

Be hopeful and of good cheer, My friends, for all will be well. All manner of things will be well.

Okay there is more at: www.share-international.org...

Now to say this is completely freaking me out, because the letters to the editors: relay people think this man is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

I had heard about this man not long ago, but I really did not take it seriously.

Read the first excert? "That is the Plan" - having Obama has the last President.

Yeah, I believe the NWO is now working faster and faster to get their job done and to get rid of billions of people, via natural disasters (HAARP), pandemics, etc.

The Georgia Guidestones - tells us all of this - along with the Denver airport.

My question is this....................................................

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ...AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT???????

Then the next question is............................What steps do we take to do something?

[edit on 7-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
those guides seemed pretty reasonable to me. most people are slugs, who cares. we're the ones electing those same leaders. (i don't vote so don't blame me)

would you rather people just keep multiplying until we start eathing each other? indira ghandi went out publicly and said she wanted to start sterilizing people in india. what does this tell you? it's an issue that has to be addressed sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Reading these posts sometimes is like hearing string theory discussed by high school students.

They are NOT masonic, the maxims make that clear. They ARE Rosicrucian. There can be NO DOUBT that the creator eitehr is Rosicrucians or wants to be...

Masonry and Rosicrucian are in many ways opposites.

Rosicrucianism as it is known is NOT as old as it pretends, and was an offshoot of masonry, who like French clandestine masonry has rejected God from it's philosophy.

Rosicrucians are NOT masonic just because they use some masonic symbolism, any more then Hitler was was a Buddhist or a Hindu for using the Swastika.

Masonry=A fundemental beleif in one God that is the basis of all morals.

Rosicrucianism=Humanism, more atheist or agnostic.

I'd bet money the work of one or a couple of rich eccentrics that wanted people to beleive they represented more. The time period in which this was spawned embraced a lot of Rosicrucian/occultism because of it's humanist slant.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Yes, I have seen the Bohemian Grove, not sure if I saw the other one but I am guessing it is about Skull and Bones, I will look into that one thanks.

reply to post by questioningall

I agree there is something more sinister about Obama and his "change" for he has already blatantly ignoring the US Constitution in every manner imaginable. Change the world seems to be on top of his agenda though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

reply to post by Mozzy

those guides seemed pretty reasonable to me. most people are slugs, who cares. we're the ones electing those same leaders. (i don't vote so don't blame me)

Yes, but you do realize that they don't read reduce the population to 500,000,000 they read maintain it under 500,000,000. Now consider the approximate length of an age being 3,600 years, which means they would have to account for population growth over that period of time.

Right now there is almost 7 Billion

World- 6,790,062,216
Population Growth Rate- 1.188%

So in 2012 according to my calculations if we went on with our daily routines with no interupptions would be about 6.9 billion

So just to a world with only 500,000,000 would call for the reduction of 6.4 Billion. That is a 93% Reduction already and we haven't accounted for yet, population growth that will occur over the next 3,600 years.

So I am going to use the number of 144,000 instead since that is the desirable number to use to re-seed humanity.

That is 99.9% reduction.

So I think that it would be safe to say that the guidestones call for a 95-99.9% reduction.

So in a room of 100 people maybe three would survive. However if these three survivors per room were moved into a safe room so that they could survive than only the orchesrators would decide where the safe room is and who gets in it. But aside from my little analogy there only 1 to 4 percent would survive and what percentage of the population makes up 1 to 4 %? The global elite.

Do you really think humanity itself is really that bad? Do you think 95%-99% of us are really the problem? We are a major cause of many of the worlds problems, but let's not forget that we are all working under the power structure of the global elite through corporations and governments.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nature doesn't need help with accomplishing reductions.....what has happened before will happen again......and again.......and again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join