It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Well if you can not expose the people behind the Guidestones that would make it a secret. A well guarded secret.

I'm glad the donor remains anonymous considering the bible freaks and NWO nuts who would surely cause them harm and/or hassle.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OK, but that leaves us with no explanation of the stones.

So they just sit there and nobody know who put them there or why.

Well pretty good indication of why, actually.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

OK, but that leaves us with no explanation of the stones.

So they just sit there and nobody know who put them there or why.

Well pretty good indication of why, actually.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 12.21.12]

Don't the stones explain themselves?

It's little more than a hokey tourist attraction in a county dominated by granite quarries.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The unknown man is known to have said he represented a group of OTHER men. These men obviously had enormous wealth. 'R C' is said to have said himself that he is leaving them as a guide to humanity in the future. The way the thing has been built shows some element of occultism surely. The fact that the ONLY links anyone can find to the origins of the name he chose go back to Christian Rosenkreuz (Christian Rose Cross) and the Rosicrucians. He obviously chose it for a reason, hiding signs and symbols in plain sight, as they do. The guidance first speaks of a people who are only 500 million many, it is too much to ignore. These people know something many do not.

The area is currently 5,000 - 7,350 feet above sea level, whoever built this wanted it there in the many years to come, even after the rising of the sea levels. ALOT of effort has been put into the whole idea. Too much for it all to be meaningless.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnanimal

The area is currently 5,000 - 7,350 feet above sea level

Incorrect. The area is 740 feet above sea level.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by dnanimal

The area is currently 5,000 - 7,350 feet above sea level

Incorrect. The area is 740 feet above sea level.

damn america and its duplicate county names, i stand corrected.

The above figures are for Elbert County, COLORADO

[edit on 9-1-2010 by dnanimal]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Either way the guidestones are safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok, then start by offing yourself and ill be one of the 500 million to survive, ha, j/k but i will survive though. The first commandment really urks me though.

I have to add, would anyone care if someone took some dynamite and created a nice shower of freedom to these slabs?
edit on 8-11-2010 by EddieBee because: had to add something

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This should shed some light on who is responsible for this nonsense....
www.wired.com...]http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones

Weidner also has a theory about the purpose of the Guidestones. An authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions that spawned the Rosicrucians, he believes that for generations the group has been passing down knowledge of a solar cycle that climaxes every 13,000 years. During this culmination, outsize coronal mass ejections are supposed to devastate Earth. Meanwhile, the shadowy organization behind the Guidestones is now orchestrating a "planetary chaos," Weidner believes, that began with the recent collapse of the US financial system and will result eventually in major disruptions of oil and food supplies, mass riots, and ethnic wars worldwide, all leading up to the Big Event on December 21, 2012. "They want to get the population down," Weidner says, "and this is what they think will do it. The Guidestones are there to instruct the survivors." On hearing Weidner's ideas, Martin shakes his head and says it's "the sort of thing that makes me want to tell people everything I know." Martin has long since retired from banking and no longer lives in Elberton, yet he's still the Guidestones' official—and only—secret-keeper. "But I can't tell," the old man quickly adds. "I made a promise." Martin also made a promise to destroy all the records of his dealings with Christian, though he hasn't kept that one—at least not yet. In the back of his garage is a large plastic bin (actually, the hard-sided case of an IBM computer he bought back in 1983) stuffed with every document connected to the Guidestones that ever came into his possession, including the letters from Christian. For years Martin thought he might write a book, but now he knows he probably won't. What he also won't do is allow me to look through the papers. When I ask whether he's prepared to take what he knows to his grave, Martin replies that Christian would want him to do just that: "All along, he said that who he was and where he came from had to be kept a secret. He said mysteries work that way. If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much." The rest is enshrouded in the vast sunny stillness.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2010 by Artorius because: the link wasn't working

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Keep in mind this article is dated 4/20/2009 before the gulf oil spill....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
also some info on Rosicrucian Society's connection to Freemasonry for all you debunkers

en.wikipedia.org...
Led by Johann Christoph von Wöllner and General Johann Rudolf von Bischoffwerder, the Masonic lodge (later: Grand Lodge) Zu den drei Weltkugeln (The Three Globes) was infiltrated and came under the influence of the Golden and Rosy Cross. Many Freemasons became Rosicrucianists and Rosicrucianism was established in many lodges. In 1782 at the Convent of Wilhelmsbad the Alte schottische Loge Friedrich zum goldenen Löwen (Old Scottish Lodge Friedrich at the Golden Lion) in Berlin strongly requested Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg and all other Freemasons to submit to the Golden and Rosy Cross, without success. After 1782, this highly secretive society added Egyptian, Greek and Druidic mysteries to its alchemy system.[18] A comparative study of what is known about the Gold and Rosenkreuzer appears to reveal, on the one hand, that it has influenced the creation of some modern Initiatic groups and, on the other hand, that the Nazis (see The Occult Roots of Nazism) may have been inspired by this German group. According to the writings of the Masonic historian E.J. Marconis de Negre,[19] who together with his father Gabriel M. Marconis is held to be the founder of the "Rite of Memphis-Misraim" of Freemasonry, based on earlier conjectures (1784) by a Rosicrucian scholar Baron de Westerode[20] and also promulgated by the 18th century secret society called the "Golden and Rosy Cross", the Rosicrucian Order was created in the year 46 when an Alexandrian Gnostic sage named Ormus and his six followers were converted by one of Jesus' disciples, Mark. Their symbol was said to be a red cross surmounted by a rose, thus the designation of Rosy Cross. From this conversion, Rosicrucianism was supposedly born, by purifying Egyptian mysteries with the new higher teachings of early Christianity.[21] According to Maurice Magre (1877–1941) in his book Magicians, Seers, and Mystics, Rosenkreutz was the last descendant of the Germelshausen, a German family from the 13th century. Their castle stood in the Thuringian Forest on the border of Hesse, and they embraced Albigensian doctrines. The whole family was put to death by Landgrave Conrad of Thuringia, except for the youngest son, then five years old. He was carried away secretly by a monk, an Albigensian adept from Languedoc, and placed in a monastery under the influence of the Albigenses, where he was educated and met the four Brothers later to be associated with him in the founding of the Rosicrucian Brotherhood. Magre's account supposedly derives from oral tradition. Around 1530, more than eighty years before the publication of the first manifesto, the association of cross and rose already existed in Portugal in the Convent of the Order of Christ, home of the Knights Templar, later renamed Order of Christ. Three bocetes were, and still are, on the abóboda (vault) of the initiation room. The rose can clearly be seen at the center of the cross.[22][23] At the same time, a minor writing by Paracelsus called Prognosticatio Eximii Doctoris Paracelsi (1530), containing 32 prophecies with allegorical pictures surrounded by enigmatic texts, makes reference to an image of a double cross over an open rose; this is one of the examples used to prove the "Fraternity of the Rose Cross" existed far earlier than 1614.[24] In 1909 a Masonic Rito Filosofico Italiano was founded in Florence. Within its hierarchy an "Italic Rose+Croix" degree - largely based on the esoteric legacy of the Italian Renaissance - was soon to be developed as the fifth. This Rito Filosofico Italiano is now led by Michele Moramarco, who has extensively dealt with Rosicrucian subjects in his Nuova Enciclopedia Massonica (1989–1995).

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I have information I would like to add about the Georgia guide stones, they are set up on the 33rd degree in the 13th of the 13 original Masonic colonies, check location to verify. This is a link I grabbed real quickly as I noticed it had information about the Masonic relation to 33, Iraq is also on the 33rd. www.redicecreations.com...

I wouldn't read 1% of that stuff from redicecreations, they are obviously looking for hits, and the mumbo jumbo theres is boring, when they could skip the # and get straight to the point.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
LeoVirgo>

I think the main emphasis for a law to abide by is the 'Give room for nature'. The stones even repeat this advice more then once.

yes i found that weird - to repeat that last sentence twice. they people who planned this 'stonehenge' obviously didnt take into account some humans would have radiated brains, and cant read any of the languages there. theres not even a single picture there. 5 slabs of concrete in a really bad lego-built! oh, i read that this was only the first phase ? would that Thomas banker dude take that to his grave too ? time to put him in a real good spotlight. what happened to the other phase, did they give it up, or when its scheduled for ?

----

Deckard> illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... manitoba-golden-boy-shania-polar-bear-solomons-temple-freemasonic-manit/

>The Georgia Guidestones – The Rose Eye Rock

"These words, Georgia Guidestones are symbolic words that don’t refer to guiding humanity in the least.This monument is just a subliminal message so that, instead of guiding humanity after a cataclysm, it is there to implant the hypnotic suggestion to actually help cause the cataclysm to occur.

"..By substituting the G’s in these words for a Y, as is done in Hebrew, the true nature of the monument becomes evident.
GEORGIA = YE-ORYIA = EYE-ROY-IA = EYE-ROSEY = I-ROSE

..The word Georgia is simply a subliminal code word meaning I Rose. When attached to a last name like Bush, we get Rose Bush, or George Bush = Rose Bush...That key is reconnecting to our awareness. This awareness is to see that the luciferian group entity is acting as a master hypnotist, and acting as god and as the devil. This awareness allows us to see that the 3 dimensional world, from the outer reaches of the universe, to the microcosm of the fractal realm, is an illusion and is the MATRIX curtain of deceit. This whole curtain of deceit is established through subliminal messaging, those hypnotic suggestions implanted within us through endless subconscious suggestions. These suggestions cause us to see our 3 dimensional space in physical illusory forms. These forms are in turn generated from the principles of an atom light particle, the electrons, protons and neutrons. This is the religious trinity of the mother, father and the son. This is the basis of all science. Religion, science and magic are all one and same...

...The word Guidestones, when substituting the G for a Y sound, becomes EYE-Death-ROCK. Yet another suggestion with exactly the same meaning is EYE-Death-St.-ONE. The ‘Saint One’ is the luciferian god who is the Rock of salvation. The words, Georgia Guidestones, symbolize the Order of the Rose and the Order of Death. Whenever the ST are seen together it is a subliminal message that the luciferian god is saintly. As in the words Santa Claus, Santa is Saint, SAINT = ST and CLAUS in reverse anagram is simply SUAL-C or SAUL = SOL. Santa Claus just means St. Sun which is the St. One, the STONE of the Georgia Guidestones. This STONE is portrayed as the ROCK of salvation..."

Okey enough quoting, what a load of B! (replace the invisible letter inbetween B and ! with visible letters of "ull#"). eye-death-rock ? so the rock is dead, and has an eye/hole in it ? come on! That wordpress blogger must have been hypnotized for a start.

--

Time capsule: why isnt there any rich man called ' Rich. I. M.' or 'B.P'Soil' that goes with a huge drilling team (like Bruce Willis) and fire away on that granite ?? Are they afraid of getting that huge slab of granite in their heads ? Is the area realy good surveilled ? They could drill from miles away, call it Deep Granite drilling. Lets see that ugly time capsule!! How can people respect somebody', some-dudes, whatever. Who owns the stone ? Demand they dig up the time capsule! Fake up a document stating this is for your birthday present and your promised this time capsule! something! Or burn it! melt the granite, bomb it away, or..

..oki, if 2012 "the movie" would be true, i suppose this rock would not get burned ? NOT..

---

deckard> pos. or neg.? you say 'you dont know' - sounds otherwise though. Dec. '08 referring to the graffiti. yes stupid work, they should have stolen themstones and crushed them. whatever you think deckard. you say the vandals were not educated. look, the people behind the stones are hiding, just like the vandals i suppose. same thing. they are both hiding, they both write propaganda on granite stones. only the vandals had color vision, eh ? thinking out of the box ?? yes it was a matter of time..28 years. What, you are blaming Alex Jones for the grafiti and highlight ? Pos. or Neg. ? Now you mention Adolf Hitler and Buddha..? is that then pos AND neg. ?

If ANY animal on earth could speak just ONE out of those 8 languages, they would speak all humanity deserve to DIE, and I know it, im an animal lover - who take care of my pets if i go?

nevermind if someone used a gun for killing a man or an animal for food. Now thinking about it..Sad that norway has some bunker with seeds, it would be more comfy to know that NO human survived the big boom. If some 'Elite' survives, i'd say the rest of us died for nothing..yeh its the other way around, when humanity go its for a better purpose - we had our try, and failed thousands of times.

>It's not the NEW World Order, it's the NEW WORLD Order. Don't get stuck at just "New".

please..dont worry about capitals. I dont agree with what you have written, am not here to agree either. if you are german, you should know that humanity is incredibly dumb AND evil, and that it in itself is punishment to both humanity AND animal life - nevermind some homeless cat and dog in some home care. No animal wanted this 'butler' life serving humans, not to mentions zoo's. what humanity undid to colonies, they never undid to animal life, in a bigger picture..

----

theres enough problems with resources, how about let apple disassemble all their ipad1's before they push out ipad2's. WHY do we have 50 different tv models in ONE single electronic store ? WHY cant anyone makes rules that apply here ? for g* sake, not even a 8mm ipad2 fits in the back pocket, talk about mind control too....."2012 will never be the same" ha!

i think as for population, its the same as with weapons - who has the most ? so usa and russia agre to loose a bit by bit ATST. not coincidences. same as people mention more sons and daughters to get food or help - and power.

thanks to autowrench for quoting thomas jefferson and rothschild.

If these stones were a 'gimmick' there would be hundreds of these stones, in contests like ice sculptures..they are a gimmick in such a way, that, some too clever possibly evil bastards pretend to have good intentions. I could claim a few certain politicians dead, all for a greater good purpose as well! thats not even faking it..cant say whats a gimmick or not, maybe that depends IF there is a time capsule, AND whats inside it. Would it be a way for free energy or the likes ? So they still keep this secret for some bad reason, what, we donte 'deserve' this, are they cutting the black sheeps off the surface of the planet first for a clean start, skipping any blame, and happy with 'inevitable' losses ?

LeoVirgo> humanity dont NEED no clock nor a calendar, they NEED food. plant seeds all year and learn what works..passing on to humanity agriculture. Not even hitler was that stupid to send that 10 pieces of crap idea messages into outer space. He knew what he wanted to send into outer space.just like these people didnt write WHEN to plant seeds in 8 diff. languages. Neither do one need to watch the moon solstice for creating vegetables. they could have written how to build a boat, or how to fish!

>Deny Arrogance: >We are nature. Nature is a never ending story of destruction and creation.Nothing we do is unnatural. Nothing.

Ya, you can look at things like that i suppose ? humans deciding what is in-human, is that natural ? 5000 dead species just this year, is natural ? I would prefer ONE dead specie over 5000, now thats natural. Nothing we do is natural. We pay rent, we work our asses off, to BUY food, we fight, spy and talk too much, cling to 1-way communication, wipe out asses in trees, recycle it to do it all over in the name of 'hygiene'. when we should be loving, sharing, relaxing, in general enjoying life. instead we watch time TICK, waiting for the next month to get CASH. UNnatural. time is money, and al along time never comes back, we spend half our lives probably not doing what we REALLY would like to spend time at. 1-5 weeks of vacation a year.. we pretend to all be unique, while theres no such THING!

>dnaminal: > The fact that the ONLY links anyone can find to the origins of the name he chose go back to Christian Rosenkreuz (Christian Rose Cross) and the Rosicrucians. He obviously chose it for a reason,

Perhaps he chose that for a reason. He could have picked almost any unknown dead man's name, to keep anyone busy. Just like he could have picked the word 'maintain' to keep people argueing, these stones are just a..safety precaution. Who says we need any of that. LOL, we should be asking to see the approval for these stupid stones. the leaflet/guide for these stones are full of crap, its looong story of 'good intention brag'

these stones do NOTHING for us - yet. why not focus on NOW. what can be done NOW to improve failures ? they might as well stack those slabs of granite on a space ferry headed for mars.

>eddiebee: > I have to add, would anyone care if someone took some dynamite and created a nice shower of freedom to these slabs?

NOT at all. lets 'test' some dynamite stick on these dead stones. would fit nice in the slots and holes there. cant be worse than nuclear bomb testing that oops, erase an island for natives.

--

im not sure what conclude after reading this whole thread and links. it would have been better if people had cut out the relevant info from links, instead of spending half a day reading this. no offence here, but we can conclude these stones are erected in the USA. What does that say ? Maybe nothing much, like i said no real offence. These stones been standing for 28 years. There was once a Nobel PEACE prize winner who said aids was manmade to suppress black people. Now that Mr. Moo-Barack got the peace prize, where're we at ?

we cannot even conclude that these rocks contain a time capsule?! No date for opening, what the hell OPEN IT. We cannot even conclude that the very FIRST line is suggesting killing, now, when is someone going to kill and destroy, and claim it in the name of this stone ?

--

oki, time to relax..these stones could just be stupid lame art like other artists that put their # in cans labelled 'brown beans' and portray'em, or put lots of fish in lots of blenders and exhibit it. didnt take 28 years before anyone turned on the blender. so in one way i guess its not a big deal. but then again!!

Like dechard's ide, why not pick a weird approach, hmm, put up some crazy oversized guides next to these, with some even more lame ideas, like these: (take with a grain of smile)

1. reduce population to 1.000.000 couples of specie from each continent.. couple of animal specie and couple of human specie, that is!
2. invent NO finance and stock exchanges and NEVER use money for trading of food - provide food for ALL at NO cost and NO debt!
3. use a worldwide SIGN language for both humans and animals to provide SILENCE and PEACE for mother earth AND everything else!
4. deny bureaucracy - lobbying - bribing - paperwork - simplify ALL points and use only pens for cartoons and art!
5. let every human and animal free for all except crimes and hate - Eat NO meat - and slaughter NOTHING!
6. treat EVERYTHING and EVERYONE as you shall be want to be treated yourself - ONLY This way will YOU and ALL avoid blood shed!
7. AVOID accumulations of ALL cities - factories - secret societies - and NEVER depend on means of transport - tranport ONLY yourself through your ENTIRE life BY WALKING AND SWIMMING as your MAIN carrier and career.
8. WASTE time as you wish - ONLY when you have served ALL your fellow beings AND your loved ones - SEE your life as a VACATION of ADVENTURE!
9. Speak the TRUTH and do NOT lie - hurt and fear NOONE - appreciate ANYTHING for ONLY this way shall you TRULY be appreciated back.
10. Be HUMBLE and do NOT change mother earth - be known that ONLY mother earth take and give - and that you ALL and ONLY are part of that - ALWAYS! - ALWAYS!!

PS: take NO secrets to the grave - carry NO secrets - provide NO secrets AT ALL!
---
(have BP bury a time capsule containing rotten tomato 5000 ft. down)

You could call that the ten dementmends, author: G.W.B. III (an idioblast) . Make all the dots over the i's heart shaped. Carve it in 40 ft tall, 100 ft wide, 10 feet thick bulletprof glass so it:

- can be read backwards for the chinese!
- can magnify the sun in cold weather for wintersunbathers!
- be lit up at dark dark nights! "as in day - so in night"!
- be projected into outer space with hi-def. 'post-evolution' laser equipment!
- be used for bobsled on top during winter olympics!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
Who the hell gave freemasons the right to dictate how many people should live on earth??????????????
to freemasons

they didnt. the ET's who constructed earth constructed it to maintain 500million. we are way over populated...which is why new world order is coming. a one world government. they are going to depopulate the world very very soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chapzeroevolve

Hi there!

humanity dont NEED no clock nor a calendar, they NEED food. plant seeds all year and learn what works..passing on to humanity agriculture. Not even hitler was that stupid to send that 10 pieces of crap idea messages into outer space. He knew what he wanted to send into outer space.just like these people didnt write WHEN to plant seeds in 8 diff. languages. Neither do one need to watch the moon solstice for creating vegetables. they could have written how to build a boat, or how to fish!

To grow food...one needs to understand the seasons. This is why ancient people were so obsessed with understanding the Solstices and Equinoxes and even old religious holidays focused around planting and harvesting.

This is not about moon solstice? This is about knowing Spring Equinox so you can have an idea of how to NOT waster your precious seeds and to plant a dependable harvest. When you rely on your planting techniques for your only food source....trial and errors could cause you starvation. Understanding seasons is utterly important if you have to rely on planting and harvesting your own food.

How are you going to find out what works without noting 'when' you planted your crop the year that it did work and did not work?? How are you going to note to yourself WHEN to planet in the future with what you have learned. Maybe you dont have a endless amount of seeds to just planet all year round and when you note that a crop does turn out you need a way to know how to do that the next year the same way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

reply to post by LeoVirgo

hi leovirgo. isee your point in that high tech agriculture and science thereof..but i dont think so. the stone say nada about what to plant or where, people (or et's as hispanicpanic mentions) should start, they could be so lame to drop seeds into a volcano to feed it, or..sacrifice..lol. or they could eat the seeds. Maybe they would just have to go grass like sheep! and eventually when they found out that dirt has poor nutrition, they would eat something else.

solstice or not, leaving some spottable sunlight into granite, doesnt teach morons, or lets say survivors or inheritors, or et's to do agriculture. its like leaving them a foot, so they know how to measure length of their bananas, or lets say cucumbers instead. or perhaps they can know when is the best time to wear sunglasses - middle of day when sun is high.

it looks like the stone makers were more intered in posting that max ½ a mil population is allowed, that the first line, rule #1 in 8 languages. They dont speak of food 'tech', how to get it, when and how. also, why would they need to keep track of the moon ? to keep boats from stranding ? they dont even know about boats, they're looking at a rock...how would they get to the time capsule in the first place anyway. they'd need a lot of shovels

wouldn't you read the first line on the rock, rather than walking around it, at say 13:45 whatever, and be thinking over the sun's rays and shadow layout and stuff over the rock ? or would you make a bunny rabbit in shadow using your hand (if there were even knowledge if a rabbit..) maybe you would go to he rocks when the side you wanted to read was in the sun, not in front of the sun, so it was actually lit up... Iif one wanted to sit in the shade, one would just pick any stone, and the right side(doh). today there's too harsh rules on how to grow and whats acceptable, like rules of how long or short is TOO long or short for carrots etc. . theres food and garbage. or non-food. as long you plant you will get something, even w/o luck. Now i wonder if its needed to carve in stone how long a 'day' is. in case they slept over when the sun was up, and suddenly think a day lasts two days, just kidding ;D

ok why believe the 'people after us' are complete dumb ? lets say its people like you and me, seems your immediate thought was, aha i can then sew cucumber and bananas at these dates. judged from a solstice ? well mine wasnt. as a scout we learned to tell time using thumbs. i dont see connection beween the moon and food. let alone dunno when and where to sew seeds for food. still the stones talk much more of max ½ mil ppl than food. what would the popul. do if near the max ? eat excess as pigs/beef ? noot saying there canibalistic things present
but whats the deal with those rules. rule #1 might as well say 'invent wars'. it doesnt say what means to cope with the rule of, or reason for.

well your point is good, if one knows anything about crops and seeds. i suppose there's actually seeds and instructs in the time capsule, thats below the stones ? Would be a rather small amount to not have failure as an option..won't know without shovel anyway
there doesnt seem to be any clue on what is in the capsule, no dates either, and no real info on the stones reason for geometric shape as to solstices. does any average person knows what whoever mean by 'age of reason' , i doubt it ?

How hard can it be to dig a tunnel below those stones. that'd be cool. maybe the stones are too heavy to risk that ? so the tons of granite have another purpose. wonder if something's pressurised there, if imagine the 2 center stone were removed..like a table bomb, no need to dig.

gotta wonder why they chose to write the load of bull on the rocks, when they could have stuffed that inside the time capsule, like whatever is already in there. in new zealand, christchurch there's a 150yo time capsule found in a statue, none knew it was there.

anyway that the two dates of time capsule is not carved in those, is rather 'blanks' leaves room to think someone is schedule to at some date go there and carve it in. somebody ought to go and carve in one's birthday or something, and watch who come and fix the stone..well bottom line is the upfront info is in our face, but the due date for the secret capsule is not due yet. suppose if someone carve in a date at some point, hows it certain its not going to be overdue ? and if so, so what..being late for opening a time capsule..wacko. could be a big bomb in inthere, to make sure the last man standing takes a bow too! ;(

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If only our society actually went by those guidestones... Aside from the 500,000,000 population limit, if we implemented everything now it seems the world would be a better place. I especially like limiting silly laws and useless officials.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
What is sad is that these were erected by a business man, and yet in hundreds of years, the people will begin to see them as mysterious godly instructions. They are connected to occult meetings currently. They, like the Colorado International Airport murals, show a clear intention to kill billions of people. They're chilling and should get enough people motivated to overturn the system,and get to the guys behind the system, because they're the ones you really need to get, the eye of the pyramid. Benjamin Fulford said something like around 50 old men, who hold the real power and cause all these nightmares, versus the rest of the world. Something we need to do as well is write down everything as well as the hideous crime being carried out against humanity, chronicle it and distribute to the far corners of the earth in time capsules to chronicle truth.

You have a strangely wise perception of this item, one of many "tokens to man" we call artifacts. I don't mean to sound simplistic, but in the end we can only hope to act in the best intreats of oneself, is in the best interest of others. Pax Humana Pax...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by mystiq
What is sad is that these were erected by a business man, and yet in hundreds of years, the people will begin to see them as mysterious godly instructions. They are connected to occult meetings currently. They, like the Colorado International Airport murals, show a clear intention to kill billions of people. They're chilling and should get enough people motivated to overturn the system,and get to the guys behind the system, because they're the ones you really need to get, the eye of the pyramid. Benjamin Fulford said something like around 50 old men, who hold the real power and cause all these nightmares, versus the rest of the world. Something we need to do as well is write down everything as well as the hideous crime being carried out against humanity, chronicle it and distribute to the far corners of the earth in time capsules to chronicle truth.

You have a strangely wise perception of this item, one of many "tokens to man" we call artifacts. I don't mean to sound simplistic, but in the end we can only hope to act in the best intreats of oneself, is in the best interest of others. Pax Humana Pax...

i read that 5 times. what a point you dont have. philosophical idiocy ? we can only hope what ? perhaps we can hope for something else that whatever you're suggesting ?
----

reply to post by totalmetal

afterall they are american stone henge. what are you thinking..that you're all good as usa contain below 500 mil ? how about i raise a set of stones in back yard with the number being 5 mil. would give you a chance of 1/1000th to live, by those rules. 500 mil doesnt upset much i suppose, but i bet 5 mil would. we got some crazy nations like china, india, usa, indonesia etc to worry. theres also many handsful nations with 0-20-50 mill. people. once usa pass the 500 mill marker, ya gotta wonder what you think of those stones by then.

cant believe your willing to live with that monument there. he sure tricked your whole county/land/country, that mr rc christian. made you unable to take them stones down. thats a fact, cos they're still standing. with some 300 mill. ppl in usa, its close to a fact they can't be taken down. tourist money rules as for both those guide stone and denver/colorado airport murals. it sux! happy super moon everyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My visit to the Georgia Guidestones - www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join