It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Resinveins
anyone else think... at about the 8:24 point of the vid, that it looks like the top of a rounded building of some sort, filmed at an upward angle behind a hill or some other obstruction that hid the rest of the building?

It's funny that you mention that

Istanbul has an awful lot of dome mosques and buidlings:

nah couldn't be.......

Hi I'm from Turkey.Sir,You don't know anything about Istanbul&Turkey.
You can see there mosques like that;

Churchs;

"House of Virgin Mary" Selcuk&izmir

"Dome of the Istanbul Ashkenazi Synagogue"

Some Istanbul Pics here;

Info About Turkey;
en.wikipedia.org...
Istanbul;
en.wikipedia.org...
-----

Today,This Ufo Case is published in Turkish national newspaper;
www.hurriyet.com.tr...
Russel Callaghan is saying very importing things.Hakan Akdogan will join the Ufo Data International Ufo Conference in West York-Usa on 25 th October.They will discuss about this video.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Australia Herald: www.news.com.au...

German news: www.shortnews.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by evren]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by evren

You are right, my knowledge of Turkey is limited, I searched Google for those images I posted, I'm confused about what you're saying that I'm wrong, were those pictures I linked to not from Istanbul?

Either way It's good to see someone from Turkey here, I am curious if you are close to where the film is supposed to have been filmed?

What are your thoughts on what it might be?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Personally I think this video kinda sucks. I dont see that it is proof of a ufo. I can think of 5 ways off the top of my head to fake the majority of this without using cgi. If this is the best proof we have of UFO's we better keep looking.

Handing a video to a bunch of ufo believing orginizations and having them "test" it to decide whether or not it is a hoax is like handing your kid to a child molester and then deciding your kid is attractive because it got molested.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wait a minute! I posted the same video on January. And now they claim that they filmed it bet. may and september 2008??

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It looks like a "turtle airship" to me, they are a new type of craft that can travel at 200mph max.

I had to join the forum just to make this one comment, but here are some pictures of turtle airships from google images.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Can CGI produce chromatic aberrations? There are a number of features of real video that most CGI (except for the very most expensive) cannot reproduce without custom software. Chromatic aberration can be faked somewhat but imperfectly. Fringing CCD blooming, the exact transfer function of CCD to light response, the quality of the video noise (ALL digitally generated video noise fails statistical tests for quality of randomness because ultimate statistical quality is unnecessary for visual results)

Just because you can reproduce something with CGI that looks indistinsuishable from the real thing does not mean that software analysis couldn't catch differences.

While I don't personally design tests for evaluating authenticity of video or audio, I am a digital signal processing engineer who mostly specializes in audio, with enough video experience (including designing and writing digital image filters) and a good amount of experience in numerical methods so I am qualified to say this.

I will stand corrected if somebody with similar or better background has any other information.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by evren

You are right, my knowledge of Turkey is limited, I searched Google for those images I posted, I'm confused about what you're saying that I'm wrong, were those pictures I linked to not from Istanbul?

Either way It's good to see someone from Turkey here, I am curious if you are close to where the film is supposed to have been filmed?

What are your thoughts on what it might be?

I have watched this video a hundred times still dont know it's fake or not.The quality of the recorded video is not excellent.But there is really some weird situation.Why these ufos goes around on Kumburgaz-Buyukcekmece? I searched it up.

Date: Saturday December 9 2006
A disaster waiting to happen - why a huge earthquake near Istanbul seems inevitable..
Ian Traynor in Istanbul
www.guardian.co.uk...

Date : 12.09.2007
Turkish Cypriot daily Star Kibris newspaper (12.09.07) reports in its inside pages that the Piri Reis ship started carrying out geological researches in the Eastern Mediterranean.

As the paper writes, Piri Reis started its researches from the 10th September and will continue until the 5th October. The ship will conduct researches on earthquake activities and will examine the possibilities of a tsunami thread in the region.

The paper writes that officials from the University of Izmir, to which the ship belongs, stated that the information that Piri Reis will collect will be useful both for the science and the society.
(CS)
------
Date : 14 July 2008
The earthquake-risk for Istanbul reduces now
www.naturics.de...

Monday, August 18, 2008
New earthquake scenarios for Istanbul
Four new earthquake ‘scenarios’ are again on the agenda on the ninth anniversary of the great earthquake that hit the Marmara region, including the city of Istanbul, in 1999. The only hope seems to be the earthquake master plan. A total of YTL 366.7 million has been allocated for precautionary measures

www.turkishdailynews.com.tr...

--------

The Ufos goes around (X);i marked it

And this red&white dots are most importent strategic point of North Anatolian fault.

Predicted figuresMagnitude: 7.5 or 7.7

Death toll: 70,000-90,000

Seriously wounded: 135,000

Families to become homeless: 500,000-600,000

Seriously damaged buildings: 50,000-60,000

Water leakage spots: 1,000-2,000

Leakage at 30,000 natural service regulators

Breakage of 3 percent of electrical wires

140 million tons of debris

Rescue operation for 1 million people

330,000 tents

$40 billion financial loss

Woww thats huge risk?

Also i watched 2 videos..He doesn't tell lies.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by evren]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its not CGI. It passed all tests for CGI and its not studio produced.

That does however leave it open to a far simpler hoaxing, blocking out the bottom of something so just the top pokes over and the more I look at this the more suspect it is.

For validity at this point someone else needs to film the same thing which apprently appears regularly.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by evren

Do you believe it has something to do with the fault line evren?

Can you tell me anything about that small island?
I've put a red square around it:

Does it have any Domed buildings on it?

Edit: hmm imageshack doesn't want to work...

Edit take two, photobucket does work

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hoax.

Reasons:

1. If it is set against the night sky the object is stationary. There is only movement from the camera (panning and zooming), the objects themselves NEVER move. If they were moving you would see the perspective of the details on the object change.

2. It must have been filmed from a location above the "ufo" (lol) as the perspective is wrong for something filmed from below.

3. More plausible is that it is an object sitting on the ground.

Conclusion:

It is a real object. Indistinguishable what it is. Filmed in moonlight on a dark backdrop. Manual focus set to blur any details that might give it away. All movement is by camera and object NEVER moves. There is no evidence to support these as some objects in flight or able to move.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by redmotion]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think that it's scary in that I don't know what their intentions are and I wonder if we are being tricked into further weaponization. The old paintings with UFOs in them suggest they have been around for awhile and have not stood out in history so I guess that's a good thing. My hope is that they been watching for a long time and mean us no harm. Maybe we can stop fighting with each other now.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

I agree... on first sight that is what I thought, and dismissed the idea thinking it can't be that simple? can it? but the image stuck in my head and bothered me enough that I went back and looked several more times. Now the more I look at that section of film the more convinced I am that that is indeed the case... at least for that section. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

It is clear to me that whether it is the top of some building or not, there was an obstruction at that point in the film. You can vaguely see the outline of the hill in front of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
Wait a minute! I posted the same video on January. And now they claim that they filmed it bet. may and september 2008??

I remember finding this on youtube because I searched the new ufo videos every day for a year or so and found it to be different then the rest.

My thread about this UFO from Janurary 17, 2008.

UFOs may be human made.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by evren

Do you believe it has something to do with the fault line evren?

Can you tell me anything about that small island?
I've put a red square around it:

Does it have any Domed buildings on it?

Edit: hmm imageshack doesn't want to work...

Edit take two, photobucket does work

Chadwickus,Here is the information about small island;
Imrali..
İmralı is a small Turkish island located in the south of the Sea of Marmara, west of Armutlu-Bozburun peninsula within Bursa Province. It serves currently as a maximum-security prison island for its only inmate Abdullah Öcalan, the leader of the PKK.

The island, measuring a length of 8 km in the north-south direction with a width of 3 km, has an area of 25 km². The highest peak is Türk Tepesi ("Turkish Hill") at an altitude of 217 m.

With a naval base established on it, the island, the first captured by the Ottomans, enabled control of the Sea of Marmara, and cut the Byzantines' connection to Bursa. The name of the island is derived from the name of its conqueror Emir Ali, who was one of first Ottoman admirals.

Until the Turkish War of Independence (1919-1922) three Greek villages existed on the island. The islanders were engaged mostly in growing grapes, vinification, silk production and fishing. One well-known Greek from this island was Kimon Friar who would emigrate to the United States and become a scholar and translator of Greek language poetry.[1] Following the population exchange between Greece and Turkey in 1923, the island was mostly uninhabited until 1935, when a semi-open category prison was built. The prisoners were allowed to earn money by working in agriculture and fishing. In 1999, after the capture of Abdullah Öcalan, the prison's other inmates were sent to other prisons, and it was turned to a category A prison.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm not throwing in the towel yet. The video sources I have scoured are far too dark. I'm not sold, but I'm not cashing out either.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by evren

Thanks very much evren!

Star for your help

To explain why I ask: Going by the map you provided I thought that the island lines up nicely, it got me thinking that maybe what was being filmed is on that island...if it is or not I'm still unsure.

Still, a whole island for 1 prisoner, impressive!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very interesting video

Did anyone notice how similar to the crafts of War of the Worlds this one looks like?

At some point, it does look like the object being filmed is stationary, maybe on the ground or very far on the sea, but it does look like it is not on the air, hard to tell since there are no reference points..

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

It could also be achieved by putting your hand in front of the light or somebody accidentally standing in front of the light that is shining on the model. No need for it to be fancy magnets and filings. It is just a shadow.

That's what I thought too at first, but if you look at the 'shadow' really close up, it's forward edge moves in a really strangely animated way.

I honestly can't believe that there are still people defending this video (well the close-up parts anyway). Look, I want to see real footage of a real bona-fide UFO too, but this is clearly a model (or a few models). How many vids have we all seen of UFOs from a distance that blur or pixellate badly when zoomed in? What kind of fantastic wondercam does this 'old Turkish nightwatchman' have that can get such amazing footage? Why is it that the angle it's shot at seems as if the cameraman is actually slightly above the object looking down on it? Also, if the moon is shining so clearly that the UFO can be so well defined, surely there can't be many clouds in the sky meaning at least some stars would be visible?

Please understand I am most definitely NOT a skeptic! In fact I usually get quite pee'd off with most of the skeptic's reasons for debunking footage, but this is just so obviously fake. Even if the footage is confirmed as real, that still just means it's real footage of a real model, not some form of CGI trickery.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Personally I think this video kinda sucks. I dont see that it is proof of a ufo. I can think of 5 ways off the top of my head to fake the majority of this without using cgi. If this is the best proof we have of UFO's we better keep looking.

Handing a video to a bunch of ufo believing orginizations and having them "test" it to decide whether or not it is a hoax is like handing your kid to a child molester and then deciding your kid is attractive because it got molested.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

Completely invalid and out of context statement of yours. By mentioning the phrase
“child molester” here in a UFO discussion forum you exposed yourself as a pervert
with fancy ideas sir. Shame on you. We are not one of those ufo believing groups
as you claimed and certainly not a dumb bunch of ufo fans with no crtiteria.

Stop saying things like “child molester” and “attradtive kid” at once, this is a
decent website sir. And don't excuse yourself by saying it was a matter of speaking
because it was a serious offense to all involved in this discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
more info on subject
lapisufoparanormal.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join