It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

I've been watching you throw around statements about this footage as if you have proof that it is a real alien object. I wish you to state your intentions here because you look like someone trying to make money off this video.

It's rather quite annoying to see you throw around statements like this has been proven NOT to be CGI and stuff like that. That is just plain a lie and you should be banned for posting a hoax. If you watch this video it is the most obvious CGI I have seen. I work in the movie/film industry and we produce CGI here, and that is CGI, sorry to ruin your day.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

I'm sorry, but if you can prove that this film is CGI then it would be of great help. If not, then please don't announce that it is without proving that claim.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IamGen

yeah. sure. why not. not.....
this is fake.
their voices are not excited. over many nights. very up close. etc...
just everything points to this not being real. and if after watching this you think it is real, i have a couple of bridges you can have for a fair price. one is in pieces, but it worked before that.
but hey, i should send them a big "thanks" for entertaining me on a Friday afternoon.

Before I say anything, I feel like I need to tell that I'm a citizen of Turkey and have been watching the news about this incident for a while. Anyways the man that is filming the video had been witnessing it for a long time. After his father dies he buys a professional camera to record what he sees. After seeing it a hundred times it is perfectly normal to lose your excitement. And since I know the language and the expressions we use I can tell you that he is still excited. He actually says at some part 'Stop shaking you a.s f.cked camera.'

I can translate the exact things him and his friends say on the recording. By the way I do not think that he knows what he is supposed to do when he is recording like taking reference points and such, so if I can get in touch with him I'll make sure that he does that.

Anyways keep in mind that cultures are different and what might be easy to get excited for one nation might be really hard to understand for another. All they said in the video was 'what could it be, god what is it' and 'Allah Allaaaah' (that is something like saying Jesus slowly) =) He sounds really surprised to see it =)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by silver6ix

I've been watching you throw around statements about this footage as if you have proof that it is a real alien object. I wish you to state your intentions here because you look like someone trying to make money off this video.

It's rather quite annoying to see you throw around statements like this has been proven NOT to be CGI and stuff like that. That is just plain a lie and you should be banned for posting a hoax. If you watch this video it is the most obvious CGI I have seen. I work in the movie/film industry and we produce CGI here, and that is CGI, sorry to ruin your day.

I am basing my statement on a series of tests done by professional analysis labs in the Turkish Observatory.

However, if you feel you somehow know better than they do, I would suggest you are the one who needs to show proof of the fact and justify the claim.

According to professional scientists it is NOT CGI. All of this information is already in the thread if you want to see it.

I personally think it is an illusion created by something in the foreground, however it is NOT CGI or tampered with digitally.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yeah, if anything..it's not CGI. If it is a fake, then it must be a model of some sort.

Anyhow, I think most of us can agree that it is pretty remarkable footage,, worthy of our continuing investigation into the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hi Guys this is the guy and the camera who filmed the footage

Regards
S

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by steamin

To be honest, they look like pretty decent and intelligent people.

I personally know some Turks, they are for the most part, nice people.. but I'm not saying that they aren't capable of producing a hoax.

I predict, in a couple of weeks we will find out if this a hoax or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you are going to claim that you KNOW this is CGI, please explain how you know this. There has to be a specific characterisic of the film that tips you off, right? Lighting? Pixels? Something else? Blanket statements like "I know that's CGI" don't do us a lot of good. When experts have examined it frame by frame and claim it is not, but you can look at a lesser quality one and claim catagorically that it IS, I think we'd all be interested in knowing exactly how you know this to be true.

I'd love to see more zoomed out shots, so we can determine if it's a model or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi all - Cosmicpixie pointed this out in her new thread but I thought it worth mentioning here, as I noticed this earlier today also on UK Sky news, they mentioned a UFO conference that is to take place and used the Turkey footage as an example of compelling new footage of UFOs... personally it looks a bit like a model of a UFO but hey what do I know having never seen the real thing

Cheers

Berth

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

This story is now on the sky news website.news.sky.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Also just got chills(if the video turns out to be real),because one of the videos of the bright orbs uk.youtube.com... was filmed the same day as my sighting 16/6/08 wich also features orbs cluster uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

hi - thanks for the link, reading the strength of the language used in this article suggests to me that this has the potential to leave a pretty cosmic sized chunk of egg on the ufo experts faces if this is revealed as a hoax.. interesting times ahead methinks

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

It will be interesting to see if any other major news outlets pick up on this story,could get huge,and yes also huge potential for eggs on faces

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Please ignore silver six and anyone who makes such ridiculous claims.

Both of you guys spend all your free time trying to discredit others because of your asanine logic. "It's not CGI man". Yeah, that proves it. YOU'RE the people trying to convince us that your hokey video's are real. So next time give us reasons WHY you think your video's are realistic. Because from what I can see they look like you filmed a beer mat inside someones jacket pocket down the pub.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
wow ya...lol..hmn..alien spacecraft?! is that really what this person is trying to sell to all you people? LOL take a real good look for gods sake. Its mos def a hoax...come on.

I should start a cult and you're ALL invited......jeez

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Don't sit there and try to tell me this has been examined by "experts" and proven not to be CGI or models because I'll just laugh at you and ask why this isn't on every single newcast in the country.

Like I said, I am a video and film expert, I work on feature films. My resume includes Cloverfield, Transformers, Die Hard, etc. etc. etc. and you can believe what you want to believe but that video is fabricated.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
before making the assumptions that this is a hoax, watch these explanations of that video:

Explanation of Kumburgaz UFO Video - Turkey part 1
www.youtube.com...

Explanation of Kumburgaz UFO Video - Turkey part 2
www.youtube.com...

For one I did some extensive searching of this news article and I do not find
that video as a hoax. i've read and seen many hoaxes on youtube and other places on the internet. After watching every UFO sighting or reading about Alien abduction cases you don't see me saying "ooh, it's real." i'm not like that at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Like I said, I am a video and film expert, I work on feature films. My resume includes Cloverfield, Transformers, Die Hard, etc. etc. etc. and you can believe what you want to believe but that video is fabricated.

You should add "Delusional" to the resume as well...

Your motivation comes from a shaddy place, huh Rocks...?

You put down 'smart' in the mood category of your profile - why must you lie to everyone...?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Please explain why you are calling me delusional? Because I presented you credentials that I live in Los Angeles and work in film industry?

Do you have anything constructive to add to this thread to prove those videos are not fabricated?

Awesome insult post though, thanks.

The Smart refers to the SMART CAR which you can see clearly in the picture to my left, but you're too slow to catch that.

If you're calling me a liar about working in the film industry, I can provide evidence as such and proof, not that I have to prove anything to you.

What would you like? I'm not giving you my name or place of employment but I can answer anything you want about the production process, and in fact I worked with the directors of these movies personally. I can tell you where the post production work was done and even in which D.I. Theaters we did the digital intermidiate work.

Do you feel dumb now?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'd say he doesn't. Because you outlandishly consider your job title to be reason why we should listen to you.

You're still some guy sitting behind your computer who posts a video like so many others which have been debunked. Newsflash for you buddy, just because the ten million other UFO video's haven't been proved to be a hoax by being exposed in photo labs, doesn't mean they're real. Some look so downright fake they're not worth anyone's time.

Interesting that you talk about working in film, because then you should know that CGI can look very real with today's technology. Even VIDEO GAMES today can look convincingly real.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join