It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry, did't go through the 14 pages of this, has anyone made the similarity to a cylon fighter? See a pic below.

www.universeguide.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The problem is either a video is too "real" and therefore a CGI fake, or its too blurred and its a bad fake.

What do people want, one to land on their nose with a sign "Im a UFO" on it?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Its not CGI. It passed all tests for CGI and its not studio produced.

That does however leave it open to a far simpler hoaxing, blocking out the bottom of something so just the top pokes over and the more I look at this the more suspect it is.

For validity at this point someone else needs to film the same thing which apprently appears regularly.

Excuse me, but they make VIDEO GAMES which could fool some people into thinking they were real life. Why is it not possible that this is fake? It sounds like you just want to believe it's not fake so you believe you got one over on "those damn skeptics LOL".

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

The Isaac/CARET is not closed, though many people would like to think it is.

There has been nothing but a few 'credentialed' image gazers who insist that the pictures are cgi fakes and some wild, unfounded allegations that smack of disinformation. so far, nothing convincing to declare it a hoax once and for all.

regarding the OP, the footage is interesting, but I have to wonder where the original footage is, for analysis?

youtube video is never enough for serious evaluation, and the original footage for these incidents always seems non-existent.

if this were an important case, the one who shot the video would have the original dv tape safe and secure, and perhaps even persuaded to upload the raw footage for scrutiny.

until the original tapes can be evaluated, its impossible to declare this hoax, misinterpretation of a real object, or the real mccoy.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK

Excuse me, but they make VIDEO GAMES which could fool some people into thinking they were real life. Why is it not possible that this is fake? It sounds like you just want to believe it's not fake so you believe you got one over on "those damn skeptics LOL".

It was tested independantly and wasnt CGI and im sorry you will NOT fool a professional analysis with CGI this I know for a fact.

However I think the hoax, as I suspect it is, was far more low tech and involved simple foreground trickery. Thats a sad state if image analysis cant correctly identify things like that though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

regarding the OP, the footage is interesting, but I have to wonder where the original footage is, for analysis?

youtube video is never enough for serious evaluation, and the original footage for these incidents always seems non-existent.

if this were an important case, the one who shot the video would have the original dv tape safe and secure, and perhaps even persuaded to upload the raw footage for scrutiny.

Where's the profit in that? Then no one would pay for admission for "special viewings".

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry, but this footage is certainly not "the one" - not even close...

Almost every aspect of this footage screams hoax, and I'm not going to list them, as people have already numerous times here.

As far as hoaxes go, this would have to be a 3/10 , and that's being generous!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:

1. A satellite, probably ISS
  2. No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
  3. Satellite, probably ISS
  4. No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
  5. Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
  6. Offshore oil platform
  7. No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
  8. Oil platform
  9. Couldn't watch anymore

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

Thank God 'experts' like you are rare

And it has earned the seal of approval from British experts. UFO Data Magazine editor Russell Callaghan said: "This video footage from Turkey, if authentic, represents a serious challenge to science. I can honestly say that this footage is truly unique."

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Keywords: "if authentic". But then, that applies to all UFO evidence, doesn't it?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wonder if you've read the link?

Try to peruse the article carefully, maybe you'll understand better.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I read the link yesterday. I take nothing in the Sun at face value. I've read the report mentioned. You can find my comments about it elsewhere in this thread.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What is the big deal with the profit thing/ I mean why wouldn't one who is economically challenged want to sell "The best UFO footage ever" for big bucks. I know I would. Does that make me a scam artist because I'm trying to make a decent profit off of something so unique.

We have movie studios and paparazzi who are legitimate professionals who make huge money off of shocking footage or copyrighted material.

This has no bearing on the footage that he owns or knows someone who owns a "UFO oriented business"

Like I said before, this is awesome footage no matter what diseased skeptics say about it. And unless and until it is pr oven either genuine or fake I will just say let's wait for the best impartial experts to weigh in before casting the HOAX stone!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
What is the big deal with the profit thing/ I mean why wouldn't one who is economically challenged want to sell "The best UFO footage ever" for big bucks. I know I would. Does that make me a scam artist because I'm trying to make a decent profit off of something so unique.

We have movie studios and paparazzi who are legitimate professionals who make huge money off of shocking footage or copyrighted material.

This has no bearing on the footage that he owns or knows someone who owns a "UFO oriented business"

Like I said before, this is awesome footage no matter what diseased skeptics say about it. And unless and until it is pr oven either genuine or fake I will just say let's wait for the best impartial experts to weigh in before casting the HOAX stone!

I have nothing against making money. I even do it myself. All I said was that if the original video were to be made freely available (as someone suggested), there would be no incentive for people to pay to see it. Does that not make sense?

I think it's rather rude to call me diseased. You can call me a skeptic I suppose, but I'm actually quite healthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't calling you diseased Phage, although I must admit "the phage" is a reference to a disease in some sci-fi movie wasn't tit.

But all I'm saying is I wouldn't release that footage until I had a fat paycheck in my hand. I did the same when I bought several JFK assassination day original photogrpahs. I lowered the quality and put several other safeguards in place before offering them for $100,00k.

I had no takers, possibly because I put them out for all to see.

But as for the diseased quip, I refer to your name and the use I assume you took it from, which meant a disease. Which movie or series was that in?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha
reply to post by Donoso

The Isaac/CARET is not closed, though many people would like to think it is.

There has been nothing but a few 'credentialed' image gazers who insist that the pictures are cgi fakes and some wild, unfounded allegations that smack of disinformation.

Those are clearly CGI, which would not be as obvious to an unqualified laymen. Since I actually beleive in UFO's, I hate hoaxers. Those who encourage hoaxes are most likely the real dis-info agents if there is such a thing.

As to this footage on this thread. I believe the first go round it turned out to be an oil rig on the horizon filmed in moonlight with the moon just above. I have not read through the thread, but I'm assuming someone has pointed out that this footage is on its second or third regurgitation?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Still cant really tell what it is, but I must say this is by far the most compelling footage I've ever seen, I hope after better review its still shown not to be a hoax and maybe we can extrapolate a 3d model outta all that film.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am from turkey too and this is great advirtesement for us, yoohooo...but..
this is nothing but a spoon

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I still don't know what to think of this footage... to be honest, it seems pretty damn real.

I don't live in the U.S, but I once went along with a bunch of friends to a beach past midnight and I saw something(s) that was very similar to the object in the video. I initially spotted some lights out in the distance.. now these lights were like nothing I had ever seen before. one of the guys with me told me that those yellowish hovering orbs we were seeing were actually Jinn.
I refused to take his word for it, so he brought a big powerful flashlight out from his trunk and started flashing it toward the lights to convince me of something paranormal. As he flashed it, the orbs started to move toward us from all around us as I can remember... It really was a strange experience, the closest I can describe as, is that it looked alot like the phoenix lights incident.. only it was at the beach.

Starred and Flagged OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
When did scientists and astronomers become experts on video foolery?
I'd have more confidence in a report from Hollywood saying this was genuine.

Also, the people doing the alleged report were Turkish, and Turkey makes a significant amount of its income through tourism. Thus any patriotic Turk may feel obligated to support a notion that could bring more capital into their country.

This video is a sad piece of camera-wiggling nonsense.
Filming a model half behind a black screen, against a black background, jiggling the camera to suggest movement, and blurring the picture are child's play.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi my names Ash, I saw this yesturday and my initial reaction was a strong feeling that it was a hoax, after more investigation im leaning towards hoax still.

The only good piece of video is the one at sea, its not CGI but it may not have been filmed where its claimed to have been, ive checked that area and theres no oil rigs.

What does impress me about that image is you can see the reflection on the water, then sky before you see the other lights, its very puzzling, the mirage theory cannot account for the shots where there is only one set of lights which is above the water, there is never any oil rig visible but I wouldn't put CGI past them on those sea clips.

Perhaps the reflection can occur even at long distance, so I can't conclude anything on that. All of the other scenes can be made from either models or videos of man-made flying objects.

Then theres the mounting inaccuracies in the story, the strange dates, the videos hosted in 2007 not 2008, the thread in January despite this occurring this summer. No other witnesses on film, no experts supporting it that we have heard of, so many different UFO events and still only one man records it, no excited reaction, no reference points, zooms out in only the sea scene, lack of movement, no investment in equipment despite the significance of the events.

I 'believe' in flying saucers but there is nothing here that I can put any confidence in.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join