It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This 2008 footage should be discussed in the other thread as its all getting confused here because the 2007 and 2008 ones are getting mixed in.

New thread created by someone else is. I flagged the thread to ask the mods not to close it by mistake as was done with mine earlier. its not the same film.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by drock905
Okay, for the hundreth time THE SUN IS NOT A NEWSPAPER! It is a tabloid. Do you take the Weekly World News or the National Enquirer seriously?

On another note, these scientists work for a UFO researh group right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I will be waiting for an independent analysis from people who don't have an interest in this being genuine.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by drock905]

Im sorry but could you please read what I posted before jumping the gun.

No, the second report was done by completely mainstream scientists and in the National Observatory of Turkey, an official and respected institution with NO affiliation with any kind of UFO or questionable studies. They are a professional observatory of mainstream science.

In the end the validty was CONFIRMED. This is genuine footage confirmed even by a national space science institution.

Exactly where did TUBITAK (the National Observatory of Turkey) post their confirmation of the authenticity of the video?

Could you please post the direct link to TUBITAK's website that admits and confirms their findings?

Please?

No??? Well, then... Could you please post a verifiable website that validates the TUBITAK results, with names, positions and qualifications of the authors, like any other scientific journal???

No hearsay. No "friend-of-a-friend" nonsense.

WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL, UNEXPURGATED CONFIRMATION OF THIS EVENT SIGNED BY TUBITAK'S NAMEABLE, VERIFIABLE PARTICIPANTS?

Anyone???

Pure, unadulterated BS.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by astron1000]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by astron1000

Here is an apparently faxed (scanned) signed copy of the report:
www.siriusufo.org...
www.siriusufo.org...

I'm not vouching for it.

Dr. Eki Zeker is listed as the Director of the observatory.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thing is I was just looking at this video over at coasttocoastam website and it is from another country and the dates are in july and june in their videos... Humm, oh well there I said it. 66flags?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The link is on that site, they posted paper documents, not an online statement. A government run lab was never going to put that on their website. They dont deal with UFO stuff normally, this was an exception.

This is getting me dizzy, goto the other thread to talk about the 2008 ones, they are two entirely different films shot a year apart

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Actually, if you check the OP of this thread, it is about the 2008 video.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Actually, if you check the OP of this thread, it is about the 2008 video.

OK, you are right again.

This whole subject is making me dizzy, everyone is talking about different films

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No we're all still talking about the same thing, filmed over a span of what now? 6 months?? And you still believe it is some stealth craft hovering off the coast of Istanbul, for SIX months?!?! No one else except some inept security guard has seen it or made a mention of it?

Come on....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Here is an apparently faxed (scanned) signed copy of the report:
www.siriusufo.org...
www.siriusufo.org...

I'm not vouching for it.

Dr. Eki Zeker is listed as the Director of the observatory.

There is NO "Dr. Eli Zeker" associated with TUBITAK according to their English language website.

Listen, I'd be very happy if an institution such as TUBITAK actually did verify the video. Hell, I think the video is pretty impressive on the face of it.

But you gotta always be skeptical folks!

Don't fall for hearsay or the rantings of people who claim to be "in the know," especially when it comes from a tabloid for chrissakes!!! We will be all the better for it to cultivate a rational skepticism of any extraordinary claim.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually it was filmed over a year. Yes, I agree that suspicious.

What im curious about is how the film was shown to be genuine and whats going to happen with the new footage. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

If it was a protype model, and it has changed slightly since the 2007 footage, then it would indeed be flying over a year on test flights probably much longer.

Im concerned that only he has filemd this though, common sense dictates after 2007 someone else would have filmed it also to verify the claim. In saying that why release a second film in 2008 if he was trying to hoax and make it obvious?

Something very curious here. If he was trying to hoax surely he and everyone else would know that a second film on the same thing was not sensible.

Apart from that he does work as night watchman so maybe its just because hes sitting in a little box able to see the sky everynight and has his camera to hand. The filiming is always early hours of the morning when most people would be sleeping so its not that far fetched.

If the plane was being modified for six months and this is the new modification being tested then its very possible that he did get real footage but it makes it highly likely to be a military or aerospace project.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

TUBITAK is the Sceince and Research Council which runs the Observatory,

the dr listed Prof. phD. Zeki EKER is listed as the Director of the Observator, not of TUBITAK itself, that might be the issue there.

I found other refrences to him so I think hes genuine.

Zeki Eker –TUBITAK National Observatory, Turkey

We would also liketo thank Dr. Salih Karaali for helpful comments and suggestions,Dr. Zeki Eker for reading the whole manuscript and correction andDr. Tansel Ak for various helps. This work was supported by theResearch Fund of the University of Istanbul. Project number: BYP914.

It would be easy to verify for anyone who speaks Turkish

I DONT so its bloody hard knowing whats being said where his name is

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

oops. Dyslexia attack (or something)
Zeki Eker

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
anyone else think... at about the 8:24 point of the vid, that it looks like the top of a rounded building of some sort, filmed at an upward angle behind a hill or some other obstruction that hid the rest of the building?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
anyone else think... at about the 8:24 point of the vid, that it looks like the top of a rounded building of some sort, filmed at an upward angle behind a hill or some other obstruction that hid the rest of the building?

It's funny that you mention that

Istanbul has an awful lot of dome mosques and buidlings:

nah couldn't be.......

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

oops. Dyslexia attack (or something)
Zeki Eker

Thank You! I'm glad to hear this. Please realize that all I'm trying to do is to make sure we are all thinking clearly and rigorously. Like I said, I'd like nothing better than to hear that the video was, in fact, verified by a legit institution. It does no one any good to repeat errors and mis-information.

That said, I'd still like to see any verifiable statement by Eker as an official of TUBITAK, NOT anything simply presented on a UFO website and claimed to be an authentic statement by him.

And guess what? A little searching produces an e-mail address. So I challenge all of you to write him and ask about his statements regarding this video:

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Actually when you say that the whole film started to look like something black obscuring the bottom of an object.

I smell a rat. If thats the case and image analysis couldnt find that out, verification of anything ever is a joke idea

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's funny that you mention that

Istanbul has an awful lot of dome mosques and buidlings:

nah couldn't be.......

We were thinking the same thing, I google imaged the place and not just the Mosques, its got domes and arches in designs all over the place.

The more I look the more suspicious I get.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
where are the beings they claim they can clearly see?

i mean..the ship does look incredible..and doesnt look like a hoax..but i see no beings..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Believe me, I'm in the same boat.

I thought about trying to email him but decided against it. I'm in no hurry and really don't have anything staked on it. My guess is he's been swamped and would be very annoyed. The facts will come out sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Sorry if it's been said, but I' only on page 8 or 9. The evidence that you have presented is not consistent with what we are seeing. Although you may be onto something with the outline, you have misinterpreted the shape of the craft. All that we ever see in the clip provided on page one is the lit up cockpit. What you used in your analysis was the cockpit of the craft, not the entire craft itself.

So the outline that you've detailed could just be where the unlit part of the craft itself is. When viewing the "cockpit" (I'll just call it that for simplicity) of this craft where the entity is, I can not make out a light source, but there is definitely light emanating from within it.

I am neutral on this. I've seen good points from both positions, but I could quickly counter both of them, so until I see damning evidence of either hoax or authentic, I'm going to take a seat on the fence and suspend my conviction.

The point that I agree with the most is why isn't the camera steadied or adjusted on a tripod or makeshift tripod of sorts after the object was in the same area for so long. Why not even just lay on the ground or set the camera on the ground facing toward the object and hold it still? Are there no rails around? No cars? You could even set it on a car or a railing on a building, or a fence, something to place it on to stop the shaking. Maybe the people video recording never thought of it? Next time you see a UFO and you are recording, please find something to place your camera on or against so that we receive some steady footage.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join