It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Okay......i'm am so freaking out right now! That was by far the most convincing video of anything in the area of "unexplained" that I have ever seen. I just totally became a member of this site and will def be visiting more frequently!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still beside myself. My God! I cant understand how the thing changed it's shape and light structure at one time. It even happens gradually and yet i'm still totally perplexed! God....finally is all i can think to say. Lets see them debunk this one on capitol hill. Not This Time!!! This Time Its for Keeps Man!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
First the whole ISS thing "it is" "it is not" thing you all got going on, i think it's obvious the object at the start of the video and what you hear said like "i see it! it's that star like thing moving fast" is defo the iss as it passes over the horizon it's that little dot like moving star object.

NOT whatever that crescent shaped thing is, how can people think that is the iss? in my opinion with there being a museum involved hoax, but not of the iss.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi Internos - here are the transcripts / translations to the 2 turkish videos

2007 video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

2009 video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 people talking

"Look it's right on top do you see it?

It's right next to the shooting star.

Yes, next to it.

Oh, Salih, do you see it?

Is that the captain with the white light?

Look at this Salih no no not there, here.

do you see the white light - it's just standing there isn't it.

There's something in the front, too

Two... no one

[ticker 1:44]
There's something in the front

It's going slow, very slow.

Yes.

I've really zoomed it.

Go closer... closer.

I'm at 12

I'm very close but my hand is shaking.

There's nothing like this, but it's really going slow.

It's going towards the sea.

Look its just like the one that the other guy caught on camera.

There's something there

I can't see, I don't know

oh the light went off

[2:29]
Did it turn the light off.

It's like at at 7000 feet (in Turkey aviation is with feet)

It's like metal.

With black on it.

It's going towards the clouds.

It went inside the clouds.

Its really far away.

Look at this.

It's there.

It disappeared.

4:50

Where did it go?

Hey - One minute.

Do you see that white light on top?

Where it's standing up -

I'm shooting that now.

It's that white light.

Yes,

Yes,

That's what Im shooting

Super

I'm going to show what I've just shot

It's standing there, right?

Unbeleivable

It's standing there.

It's like a big mother ship.

It's disappearing.

[7:30.. nothing more]

2009 video
in the beginning he's mostly mumbling - he says "Allah" couple of times

then,

3:52

"There's another one.

There are more of them.

It's on top of the water.

It's getting closer slowly.

What the [hell - not really hell but ] are these?

It's very circular - What's that on top?

4:59
Look how it's lifting it

Unbelievable

Unbelievable

(mumbles - can't hear well to translate)

Do you see it?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

as for the oil refinery, my assumption is that those guys would be familiar with the terrain to know that there is in FACT an oil refinery there. or they could have waited 45 more minutes after sun up to go, duh theres an oil refinery. just dont buy this debunk, but very keen in deed.

Those guys know they're filming an offshore oil refinery but we DON'T. That's the whole point of making an hoax.

Whether it's an oil refinery or not doesn't really matter as there's no point of reference whatsoever. Just zooming out and in a little.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
One day someone will post genuine footage. The aliens will land, step out of the craft, walk up to the camera and STILL you'll have post after post of people saying HOAX!

"That was the best CGI I've seen yet"

"You could tell those aliens weren't real"

Seriously ...

It is exactly what is going on, but it's the opposite of what you're saying. Even after numerous pictures/footages/images have been debunked without a doubt, you have some weirdo believers still pretending they're out of space crafts.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
so whats the best UFO hoax video out there, UFO Haiti right? how long did it take to debunk that one as being a fake? less then a week?
and you take the Turkish UFO ...CGI doesn't seem advanced enough to make something like that... also the filmmaker is a security guard and I am pretty sure that he wouldn't have the video editing skills to pull something like this off if it was fake.
I am sure if the man who filmed UFO Turkey came out or was exposed to be a Hoax, he would have a way more lucrative career in Hollywood doing special effects ..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just to clarify, I'm from Turkey and there are no oil rigs/platforms in the area where these videos were shot.

Are they CGI? I don't know. But they are not oil rigs. I can't believe the so called skeptics, they are coming with explanations that they have no knowledge or proof of yet they claim that we have no proof or evidence to support our claims.

Show me an oil rig in Kumburgaz and I'll admit you are right.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Very interesting. If I am not mistaken there appears to be humanoid activity going on through the windows (portholes?) I wonder why it was just sitting there night after night?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i love this video definitely one of the most convincing videos i have seen in awhile

i want to believe that it is some kind of out-of-space vehicle, cause that would just be soo friggin awesome, but with all the hoaxes ive seen over the years i just dont know

abunch of so called experts have analyzed this video for two week and they say its genuine, so we just may have found our real deal video
news story of experts claiming video is real

its nice to see the big experts looking at these vids but i was hoping that someone here on ATS has done some analyzing on this vod and made notes of there own

it would certainly help to see another set of eyes looking at this... i myself am not no cgi expert so i would not be able to tell the differences

but anyways great vid OP i sure hope this is the real deal, if not ET can come make connect with me.. then ill prove once and for all that they are real... hell if i was those guys on the shore i would have paid one of those fishermen to either take me closer to this UFO or let me borrow his boat,
i certainly would never let a UFO sit in one spot for months... without me getting some nice clearer shot of me like 10 feet away

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This video is pretty crazy. I must admit I doubt its a hoax. But then again a few people have some good points.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah, this is very cool. I seen another video that looks almost identical and it is also from Turkey.

It has the sub titles. I would almost say it is the same video, except the time stamp on this video is from 2008. Whereas yours is from 2007.

Although, I think in this video, the camera is way the hell out there and zooms in so far it all gets blurry... then suddenly the object appears. Which leads me to believe it is two clips stitched or spliced together.

But the light show is pretty dazzling. Its like disco in space...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ByteChanger]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's a hoax. If this was a genuine situation they would have better shots then that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It looked like a Cylon Raider to me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25e1dde728ae.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/576b4c081c35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, that was kinda underwhelming.

No sane person would call that, as quoted 'significant and undeniable video' of all time.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join