It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen UFO's?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Iv seen 5 ufos in total and plenty bizzar nightvision stuff , i have no idea what this is in this vid i recoreded it at the start of the 2010 world cup.

Thought id post it here to see if anyone could point me in a direction of some software to reduce the blur and stablisation plus im open to any suggestion what it might be.

clicky

i slowed the speed down by x3 in this video .

i also have pic of one i saw while fishing like this one but was about 10 years earlyer .
edit on 17-11-2011 by RogueHALLINAN because: link failed

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have. This was years ago when my kids were in elementary school. About 18 years ago. We had walked a couple blocks to movie night at their school. (It was night) On the way home we all saw a bright object hovering above the trees. We all stopped at the same time. Then it shot so fast up in the air and disappeared. We were so scared we ran all the way home. My husband did not believe me until my daughter, who is the logical one of the family, told him we really saw it. My son was so scared he would not go near a window and slept with us that night. It was so strange how it was hovering, then the way it quickly shot up then disappeared. We still talk about it to this day.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have seen a very large UFO appear then disappear over a certain town in Scotland, i have seen a large electro-magnetic ball about a meter wide in my bedroom which felt like it was sucking my energy from me..i think the term is endothermic.

I have seen a hologram of a widow also in my bedroom...how do i know it was a hologram? simple, i had just moved my bed hours before and it appeared over where my bed would have been had i not moved it.

A lot of the things people are witnessing are holographic/EM/psychotronic systems that are secretly being tested on an unknowing public as has always been the case.

Fortunately for me and my friends we were able to recognize the systems being tested on our little town.

Do you know they were even altering the TV programs we were watching, sadly for them they did not counter on us using our video recorders, we would often gather to see who got what version of popular programs.
For those that are interested the target seemed to be our emotional responses.

Despite all the experiences i have had..i have never witnessed any aliens.

It's all so very typically human...

Welcome to tomorrow.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Myself and a friend, as well as his parents, grand parents and sister saw what was for sure unidentified. I was 16yrs old and camping in Mable Lake, British Columbia. This is an area sparsely populated, and mainly just summer homes and cottages with a resort across the lake.

My friend and I as well as his dog were walking the road from the camp to the beach, when dusty his dog started acting all weird, we assumed she smelt a cougar or bear near bye, the hair on her back went up and she let out a snarl. Which in turn got our back hairs up. Just then in front of us above the tree line was a bright object, large, couldn't really guess scale but I'd have to say bigger than 100 wide, just illuminated and stationary above the lake and mountain range. The dog at this point bolted for the bushes and we stood in awe. A second or two past and the object just went straight up, faster than i have ever seen anything move.

At that point we made our way back to camp, where his mother always the blunt one said "no bull$*** did you guys just see that" to which we both, in a rush tried to tell what we had seen, but obviously we were not the only ones. On that night in the woods of BC there were 7 of us to this day will tell you we saw something? What? not completely sure. But something is all I know.

Since then I have had brief moments in the bush and the surrounding area of BC where I could say I saw something but nothing ever that close, and that real.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I am lurker when it comes to this site- and only ever log in when I come across threads such as this to contribute too.

Answer to your question is ME

Time: 8:16pm onwards
Date:4 th october 2009

Description:

Orange orb/diamondy shaped which looked to be in an unstable state as though it was on fire. I observed it moving over the tops of the houses, then watched it for more than 5 mins hovering silent and stationary over us. Another wierd thing was that it was dropping what can only be described as hot blobs as It started to move away from us but staying with in sight one street up from us. I don't know where they landed, possibly near the weverly Pub on new brinsworth road.

It was hovering over the housing estate, very unstable in state.. it then propusled itself straight upto the heavens (speed was steady and easily trackable very constant) object gained its ideal height within a matter of 30-50 secs, we tracked the orange ball which turned a faint red dot as it increased in height. Then only describe seeing random red dots in a confined area where it headed.The red random dots went out and we were presented with the disc shaped object.

Now we werent really paying much attention to see If anything else was lurking around up there, until we was tracking it to were it flew upto. I imagine this 'ship' Ufo whatever you want to call it was waiting for this orange ball to finish doing whatever it was doing/ It is transporting these things- I cant get my head around this it just can be military and it cant be explained!

The craft Descrition quiet simply:

Described as, you know how they portray your classic disc shaped ”UFO” objects on hollywood movies, it was exactly the same. It was a smokey grey didnt seem to reflect on anythin contrasted nicely in the night sky, The object was a fair size given the height of which it was flying, slowly cruised over the m1 motorway towards sheffield as it did so a number of things were observed -

1. it disappeared then reappeared (stealth)

2. it tilted on its side looked as though it was speeding up as it went out of sight, I did it little digging because I found this to be very strange from what I saw and came across this: Lazar .

- Lazar said when they take off (Hi Speed Operation) out of sight the disk will first tilt on its side and focus the three gravity generators to a fixed point.

Continued....
After seeing all this to add to the drama 20 mins later a merlin military helicopter circuled the village for around 3 minutes or so then headed in the direction of the craft over the M1 motorway.

The first part of my description might make you say it was a chinese lantern without looking at the second part, I would think the same also due to the huge amount of advertising for chinese lanterns these days on TV whether it be on an advert for HSBS to and insurance car company promoting people to set of lanterns- This got me thinking after seeing all this on 4th oct 2009 what they are doing is 'Muddying the waters' for sightings that I saw- basically anything that resembles a chinese lantern 100% has to be one NO QUESTIONS ASKED! - but Im living proof that is not the case!

Me and my twin brother are two very lucky people- that was our time to see something as special even though we had no photos or videos its in our minds- and it will never be forgotten

Peace all!
edit on 17-11-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I have seen MANY, including the Black Unmarked Helicopters. Whom.... I might add ARE NOT too friendly.

I have seen many spaceships...Really low as well..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Great story. I enjoyed reading that because I perosnally believe there is something to these "orbs" they have becoming more and more popular and there are more sightings as of late. These things basically were never seen in the 50s, 60s and 70s. So either this is a new (new being a relative term) technology for us (humans, govn't w/e) or these are truely a new type of alien coming to view us in some way. My opinion on these things is that they are some kind of drone that is remotely controlled the the ship that released then or, they use them to get to a lower altitude so they do not have to expose their ship..? Either that or the govn't of the world have some f*cking crazy technology being produced these days.

As for me. No I haven't seen anything that was too odd. When I was 5 I seen a green speck in the sky moving at a moderate pace and not making any wild manuvers. My guess is airplane or a helicopter. I wish I am lucky enough to see something as being described above. Good read.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thanks for taking the time to read it
appreciated...

Like I said its something you never forget and Its something you have to see with your own two eyes to completly believe, If you understand where Im coming from. Prior to that date I would read of certain stories- or see people talking about this topic on TV and had doubts, which is natural.

I wish you and a few others were present that night to experience what we saw. By giving you the description you are in a way experiencing it, by sharing it with all of you, I could have tryed to ignore it/forget about it but I chose to speak out : o) and my details I gave you will be the same in 1-2-3 years time
Never forget 4 th october 2009

Luke

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by lukeUK

Great story. I enjoyed reading that because I perosnally believe there is something to these "orbs" they have becoming more and more popular and there are more sightings as of late. These things basically were never seen in the 50s, 60s and 70s. So either this is a new (new being a relative term) technology for us (humans, govn't w/e) or these are truely a new type of alien coming to view us in some way. My opinion on these things is that they are some kind of drone that is remotely controlled the the ship that released then or, they use them to get to a lower altitude so they do not have to expose their ship..? Either that or the govn't of the world have some f*cking crazy technology being produced these days.

As for me. No I haven't seen anything that was too odd. When I was 5 I seen a green speck in the sky moving at a moderate pace and not making any wild manuvers. My guess is airplane or a helicopter. I wish I am lucky enough to see something as being described above. Good read.

-SAP-

I disagree.....firey plasma foofighter's were seen occasionally during the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's, even with my own sighting/sighting's; one night back in Nov.,1976, approx. 50 miles west of Wash. D.C.

P.S.: "Where theirs foo theirs fire"

Source for the 1940's: Google - Foofighters
Source for the 1950's: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt
edit on 17-11-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling error

edit on 17-11-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 17-11-2011 by Erno86 because: added p.s.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I was assuming that there wasnt as many sightings then as there are now. But I guess I am wrong accoding to Google :/

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have a memory of around the time I was about 20/21 in about 1990/91, my band had finished playing a gig in a pub in the suburb of Shenton Park in Perth. We were loading assorted bits of equipment into the back of my car, and I remember looking south-east and seeing pinpoints of light turning rapidly on quite acute angles.

It's over 20 years ago now, and the memory isn't so clear, but what remains is a number of lights in the sky performing acrobatic manoeuvres, as if for an audience. What it is that we saw, I don't know, but it exhibited flight characteristics no plane or helicopter I was/am aware of could perform.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hey everyone im new here and where i live west of bundaberg in the bush we see "funny" things in the sky all of the time i live in a very small town surrounded by forestry the main thing we see here are large silver spheres in the sky that seem to get smaller until they vanish into thin air and unexplained loud humming noises at night over head i have since put up a cctv system to try to catch these objects in the sky to be honest i dont know what it is but me my wife and my brother in law hears someone or something walking on the roof ive been up on the roof many times at night to try and locate the noise with a digital camera to no avail ive had an experience out here i wont go into it yet as i don't want to be branded a "wacko" but will when i feel more comfortable thanks for your time

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: smithy2014

I was about to post regarding the silver sphere and I saw your post . It happened a few years back during a day in Greece when we fly kites. It was a clear blue sky when I noticed a silver dot/sphere in the sky extremely high and not moving at all. It was there for around good 2-3 minutes then suddenly it started moving and disappeared. Now judging how fast the airplanes move at the altitude of 10000 feet. This silver sphere moved 3-4 times faster from being static. That was as close as I got to see an UFO

edit on 0amxu01 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Laxus

hey laxus yeah the sphere i saw was probably the size of a beach ball over a bunch of drought masters (cattle) and about 45 meters off the ground me and my neighbor were driving at the time to tend to his cattle on another property. to be honest ive never seen something to shiny and perfectly round like it was it didnt move it just started shrinking until nothing was there .. but there was no noise still i have no idea what it was but it looked solid and was very reflective i just wish i had the camera with me

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm glad I came across this thread because I wanted to post this but didn't know where to:

A few nights ago I had been sitting in my attic playing a keyboard in front of a large window window. As I was playing I stopped to look up as I noticed I could see the moon while it was still light out and it looked really cool. Out of the back of my mind, and as a joke based off the claims I've read that it works, I pulsed the light of a laser into the sky for about 10 seconds.

Then I noticed a craft slowly flying from west to east and it somewhat resembled a plane, so I put the laser down (don't wanna be that guy who shines it at a pilot) and watched the plane. What was weird is it had no distinguishing features I can usually see on the commercial planes that fly overhead. No visible wings, or tail, and no markings; it was just a bright almost reflective white fuselage.

As it made its way further east, out of nowhere a big electric-blue ball of light formed right behind it, and it completely disappeared. The sky was clear and at the height and direction it was flying I should have been able to watch it for another 4-5 minutes at least.

edit on 12-8-2014 by aguywhoknowsaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
1997 , Belgium : Triangle , very nearby and many other witnesses
edit on 12-8-2014 by kanakaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I would probably be a skeptic if I had not seen two. First, fifteen years old in San Jose 1965 at drive in when going with group to watch "Goldfinger". I looked out of the window at the sky, saw a light like a fast airplane. It suddenly made a rapid right hand turn and continued on its original trajectory. It made two more sudden right hand turns in this same way then just kept going west until not visible. The motion was like a square wave on an oscilloscope with the right hand portion of the trace being very rapid. The right hand movement also transected a large section of the sky. It was very spooky, in the way it moved in general, and it pricked something deep and visceral in my consciousness.
I thought that it was a military device and was sure there would be some kind of story in the paper, I looked for days, nada. I didn't really think UFO, just something that the military would have that they didn't tell anybody about.

The sighting stuck like a bur in my brain, I didn't ever resolve it until I was in graduate school at the age of 29 and I saw a book on UFO's at the book store. I bought it, and the sudden right hand turn was explained, typical UFO behavior.

I saw another one in 1990 in the Napa Valley near Calistoga, a completely silent and featureless grey lozenge traveling generally north. I saw it and my jaw dropped, I saw my second one! It was full, cloudless, sunny daylight. Never seen one since.

I am glad I saw them. I would never have believed in the legitimacy without my own sightings, and it opened my mind, but I can understand why nobody who hasn't seen one would think they were made up, figments or delusions. Seeing them has affected me in a deeply philosophic way that I would miss if I had never seen them, and is why I continue to more or less periodially search for information about them.

edit on 15-8-2014 by Ceffer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainStar

I was camping up in the mountain of British Columbia for a weekend and a giant ball of light flew over our heads slowly. We jumped in the tent and a few minutes later all the animals and birds started howling together like a warning.Then the next morning I jumped in the truck to check the time on the radio and all the radio stations and clock had reset like what happens when the battery gets disconnected.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have seen 3 'UFO's' during my life.

I live in The Netherlands, Groningen.

1st case: Around 2005, during autumn and during daytime, I was sitting behind my computer and I have a roof-window right above it. At some point while I was busy behind my computer, my eyes got distracted by some movement in the sky. Thy sky was filled with clouds, and when I looked up I saw a black circle flying rapidly above the clouds. It was above it as I could only see the shadow of a black circle in the clouds. The sky was all white with the clouds, and suddenly there was this perfect black circle flying rapidly above the clouds from North to South. I don't think it made any sound, at least I didn't hear or couldn't hear it as my window was closed and it was also pretty far up in the sky, as it was above the clouds. I'd say the clouds and therefore the UFO must at least have been 5 miles up in the sky, if not higher. It also flew a lot faster than the commercial passenger jets and the fighter jets I often see flying in the sky here. At least 10 times faster. It went from North to South in about 10 seconds. It must have been at least 5 times the size of an usual passenger-plane. And again, it was a perfect black circle-shaped shadow and it flew smooth through the clouds. I have no idea if anyone else has seen it. I doubt it. The first thing I did when it disappeared is run to my family out of enthusiasm and tell them what I had just seen. They didn't say I was crazy but they also didn't take me too serious. They responded more in a way like ''Really? That's strange.'' Until that day I wasn't interested in UFO's at all, but since that day I did get interested (not too hyped up about it still though).

2nd case: During the summer of 2010, during the end of the daytime, I was driving back home with my father after having visited some family of us. We were driving on road through farm fields which stretched for miles and it was a sunny day with beautiful clouds in the eastern sky. The road has no lighting. I usually use this road most of the week days because of my work and study in another city. The road was close to the border of Germany and the 'beautiful cloudy sky' could be seen in the east, and so therefore in Germany. At one point suddenly a MASSIVE white sparkling object appeared between the clouds above Germany. It was like a square, but then on it's side if you know what I mean (corners facing north, west, east and south instead of lower left, lower right and upper left, upper right). It looked like a gigantic square zeppelin. But it didn't resemble a zeppelin at all except for the fact that it was also a massive thing floating in the sky. And I know what they look and are like as I've been in 1 before at a lake called 'Bodensee', which is in between Germany, Switzerland and Austria. I know there are different shapes and even zeppelins for advertisement purposes, but this one was at least 3-4 times the size of the LZ129 Hindenburg zeppelin. It was just hanging there in the sky, slowly moving out of the clouds to the south. You couldn't see much of a texture on it except that it was a gigantic glistering square floating in the sky. It's edges were perfectly straight so it couldn't have been some sort of cloud, just as it couldn't be a cloud anyway due to the intense white-glistering surface. Like it was completely polished and it reflected a lot of sunlight. My father also saw it right away and was also baffled by it. It must have at least been 10-13 miles away from us by the looks of it that time. The mentioned road is pretty busy usually (100 cars per hour is 'busy' for the region we live in), but it was during the vacation and it was about to go sunset so it was pretty calm at the road at that time. Maybe 1 or 2 cars passed us by during that moment. So the road goes from west to east (facing Germany and the UFO), but at one point the road curves north. Once we went through the curve (long one, about 1 - 1.5 miles-long curve) we couldn't see the object anymore. In total we could see the object for about 2-3 minutes or for as long we were on that part of the road. Possibly we just lost our orientation in the sky once we went through the curve or the UFO simply vanished behind the clouds again. We didn't stop or drove slower, that didn't came into our mind, but it's also a 80mph-road with no option to stop at it's sides. It also didn't came into our mind to take pictures. We both had phones with crappy cameras at that date still anyway. For the rest of the trip we talked and discussed about what we had seen, but we had no clue what it could have been.

I'm out of space for my 3rd case so please see my post on the next page for my 3rd and final case. I don't have any sort of proof to back it up but I've added the locations in my follow-up post. Like I'm stating in my other post, I don't want to convince anyone, I'm just here to share my sighting and pleased that I've found a location to share it on.
edit on 17-8-2014 by TheWiseDwarf because: Added location to my follow-up post.

edit on 17-8-2014 by TheWiseDwarf because: Added locations to my follow-up post.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've seen a few strange things in the sky, I have also seen a full on unmistakable broad daylight UFO,

Earlier this morning the wife and I were observing a jet high in the sky laying out a huge contrail. I was betting her that the sky would be cloudy by the end of the day because it was a chemtrail! (it's still beautiful outside so I may have been wrong But there is no denying what we saw.

We were standing in the kitchen and suddenly into our view appeared the object. It was headed in the opposite direction of the airplane towards mt. Redoubt, yet slightly to the left from our point of view. At this point I went out onto the back deck and just watched at this thing until I couldn't anymore.

It was oval/oblong in shape and very bright/plain white in color. It was completely absent of wings and seemed totally silent. The thing just hovered in a fixed position,'moving at a consistent speed until out of sight. This is the fourth ufo I've seen in this town but, it's the first daytime UFO I have ever seen. Has anyone witnessed anything similar? A completely white, oval shaped UFO?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join