It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen UFO's?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
3rd case: In 2013, in November during an evening, I was driving with my mother to her parents, on the same road I mentioned in my 2nd case, just this time in the opposite direction. The sky was all clear and we could see the stars through the windshield. I reported this case back then to a Dutch spin-off of MUFON, and here is the link to my report on it. Here is the translation of my report into English:

Sunday evening, 10th of November, we were driving to the city of Emmen from Ter Apel for a family visit. Between 18:10 and 18:20 we were driving on the N391-road in the direction of Emmen when we noticed a bright, luminous, oval-shaped object in the sky. The object could be seen starting at the roundabout (village of Roswinkel) between the roads N391 and the N379. At first I thought it was a low-in-the-sky bright star. But we drive almost daily (and during evenings on this road and it was pretty soon clear that this bright light was way too low in the sky and way too luminous for a star. We could also clearly see that the object was stationary and relatively low in the sky. Because the closer we got to the city of Emmen, the closer we got to the object. For our feeling (because we could clearly see that we were getting closer to the object because the object didn't move along with the rest of the sky) the object was hovering above the center of Emmen about 1 - 1,5 miles high. Once we arrived at the roundabout between the N391-road and the Emmerweg-road the object appeared to move slowly to the west (villages of Sleen/Erm). Afterwards we couldn't see the object anymore due to the trees and buildings blocking out most of the sky. When we started to drive back home around 19:35 we couldn't see anything of the object anymore, including other objects or stars which shined so bright like the one we saw. To summarize my description: It was a véry bright luminous object, so bright like there was a gigantic fluorescent tube-lamp hanging in the sky (just oval-shaped). The object was surrounded by light from itself (equal to a light-bulb). It's hard to estimate the size, but diagonally it could have been 15-30 feet, maybe even 60 feet. The object remained stationary for at least 10 minutes (possibly longer, because when we noticed it at first, it was stationary already, and it remained the same for the entirety of the journey until the sky got blocked out by trees and buildings in Emmen). When it started to move, it looked like it was moving at the speed of 1/3rd of a helicopter. We have no idea what it was, have never seen anything like it before, and are used to quite some stuff. 1 thing is clear, it wasn't a flying Thai Lantern, because it was much and much more brighter, didn't have a bit of orange light and didn't flicker a single time. On top of that, it was stationary for a long duration. It also clearly wasn't a satellite or falling star, because the size of the light was several times as big, much brighter, didn't flicker and it was stationary.

Locations of the UFOs and where they're sighted from. Click for a bigger picture:

Streetview location of the 2nd case

Streetview location of the 3rd case

Like I said in my previous post, I don't have any sort of proof to back it up. To me it doesn't matter if people believe it or not, I'm just happy I can finally share my sighting in a thread like this one. I've been looking for a thread like this one for quite some time but I couldn't find this specific one for some reason and I wasn't planning on making a new thread for my sightings, because as you know, making new threads about a single sighting without back-up or proof would be pretty pointless. After my sightings, especially after my first case, I'm convinced there are quite a few mysterious UFO's flying in our skies, which I think are extraterrestrial of origin in one way or another. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask me, as I want to share my sighting in as much detail as possible.

edit on 17-8-2014 by TheWiseDwarf because: Added Streetview Locations

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join