It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have seen UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have seen MANY, including the Black Unmarked Helicopters. Whom.... I might add ARE NOT too friendly.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
On a radar scope, many times.

With my own eyes, * may be * that I saw * something *, I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A month or 4 ago, I was driving with my friend to work.
We were driving at a long straight road. I was driving when all of a sudden a white line appeared very shortly at the sky. We both said immediatly What was that???

It started at a point in the sky and went to the left, it was like a white straight line drawn at the sky, but fast en horizontal. We saw it about 0.5s. Then just black sky again. My friend said it was maybe just lightning, it could have been but is was a strange one then. There are lightnings from cloud to cloud, but they don't go that straight, and far... And it was a clear sky!?

Since then, every time I go out at night I'm tracing the skies.....

Edit/

and it wasn't a shooting star,I think, it was too low, I'm not saying above the trees but...
It was something I've never seen before, it looked unnatural.

[Edited on 16-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
congratulations.
you have just described a shooting star.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sounds like a shooting star to me too? But I wasn't there, so I won't jump to any conclusions.

kim

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
dont know if this counts but i was on my way home but it was pretty late and dark cos it was winter (a year ago i think)
i saw this object with a bluish flashing light just move straight across the sky. i wasnt drunk or stoned, it was too fast to be some sort of aeroplane/helicopter/whatever and shooting stars? blue and flashing? dunno bout that... UFO is just unidentified after all so i dont think i was the witness of aliens...

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've seen several of the black, unmarked helicopters in my area.

But, the only UFO sighting I had occurred when I was a kid (about 4th grade...I think I might have mentioned it in another thread once). It was after midnight, and before morning in Kodiak, Alaska. A lot of the kids from the Coast Guard base there saw it. No adults were present. It was more than one, looking something like the Close Encounters scene, with a few craft. We were told never to ask about it again, and being kids, we didn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I haven't.
But then, I have had some unexplainable things happen.

Voices, more than 20 helicopters and jets in the sky at once, loud sounds, oddly moving clouds, shadow people, and people I know were watching me.

(They were watching me. They followed me for an hour on the road, I stopped and got out of my car at the place I was going to. They stopped in the middle of the highway, by the driveway, and waited until I got in the building. Then sped away.)

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey guys, I have seen something in the sky that I wasn't for sure what it was... but more about that later...I work for a newspaper...I used to write a column called answer to the question...I wrote a piece about a black unmarked helicopter that a co-worker of mine saw...within a week I had tons of phone calls about the copters and information about a military base close to here. I spoke to the FBI, CIA, State Police, and the FAA and got the same answer...They weren't aware of any aircraft in the area at that time. I can post some of the articles that I published some time if anyone would like to read some of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
shadowpeople stuff...spooky, and always keeps you up afterwards, for the rest of the night.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
always interested in this stuff could ya K_OS???

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here is the column from October 1, 2001

Good day, everyone. I hope everyone has been able to deal with the sudden onset of cold temperatures. The following question could be quite controversial, but here it goes.
Why was there a huge black helicopter flying over and landing on some farms in Bourbon County and who does it belong too?
First of all let me start by giving you the description of the helicopter as given to me by several undisclosed witnesses. The helicopter was huge, estimated to be able to hold at least 50 passengers. It was painted solid flat black with no marking of any kind any where on it. There were four men on the outside of the helicopter, all dressed in black. No one could make out any faces, they could only see a glare off of some sort of goggles, glasses or something to that description. One of the most striking descriptions was that even though they were very close, they could barely hear the helicopter, it was extremely quiet. The helicopter was seen Friday, September 21 at various locations.
First I called the State Police in Dry Ridge and the Local authorities. Both gave me the same answer, they didn�t know anything about it. Next I called the FAA and was told that there was nothing noted on their daily log.
Now it was beginning to get strange. I called and left the F.B.I. a message and decided to call the DEA. Again I was told they didn�t have any aircraft in the area, plus they do not have any helicopters that big.
I called the State Police Head Quarters and was told that none of their helicopters were in the area and was again told that they do not have any helicopters that large. It was time to contact the C.I.A. Again they didn�t know of anything going on in the area. They told me to call the FAA and the FBI.
I called the FBI back and this is what I was told: Not knowing what it was I�ve got two suggestions. No 1 Part of the (Army) Depot reservation is in Bourbon County, and the State Police SRT team is stationed there and I would imagine they would do things like that and they probably don�t want everybody to know that they are doing it. There are several government contractors on that base...That�s all I know.
Well, this mystery continues... If anyone has any information on the incidents please call or write and let me know. Of course you can anonymously slide any information under the door at the Bourbon Times if you prefer. We are located at 419 Main Street, Paris.
Until next week, I�ll be working hard to find out what you need to know.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The following are the two updates that followed in the next two weeks, I have just included the info about the black helicopter

Good day, everyone. Well I should begin this week with an update or lack there of on the black helicopter situation. I appreciate the hundreds of calls and tips I have gotten. I am checking everyone of them out. However, everyone that I have gotten a hold of still deny any knowledge of the helicopter.
I did get a tip on what kind of helicopter it may be. I was told from a witness that it was a Black Hawk helicopter. A Black Hawk is a little smaller than what was described, however it does fit most of the other descriptions. As of yet, I still do not know who it belongs to. I have included a picture of the Black Hawk. Anyone who saw the helicopter, please call and let me know if this was it.

Good day, everyone. Update on Helicopter I have received information from some reliable sources that say that the helicopter belonged to the National Guard. I was told that it is part of Operation Green / Gray. That is where they search for marijuana growing in the wild (not cultivated) and since it belongs to no one, they simply fly in, pick it up and leave. I have not been able to confirm this as of yet but it did come from reliable sources.
The answer and question will be a little different this week, because the most asked questions this week want my opinion. Before I get to the questions I want again to express that this is only my Opinion. Now for this week�s question.

The following was never printed...
I was surprised by the remarks of two individuals...They both have to do with an army base nearby, this base is supposed to be used by civilians now. A caller (an engineer I know) called me and told me that the base was used for experimental aircraft. He was one of the designers for the hangers. I went to where he told me that I could see the hangers...Began to look and there they were.. These things were massive. He said that they asked when they were designing it why they were using so much steele, the answer they were given was that the aircraft that would be in there have too much thrust and would destroy normal hangers. I also talked to an agent from the F.B.I. about the base...He said, the base goes into Bourbon County...I said are you sure, I've lived here my whole life, he then said, trust me it goes into Bourbon County. So I left the conversation at that.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"I called the FBI back and this is what I was told: Not knowing what it was I�ve got two suggestions. No 1 Part of the (Army) Depot reservation is in Bourbon County, and the State Police SRT team is stationed there and I would imagine they would do things like that and they probably don�t want everybody to know that they are doing it. There are several government contractors on that base..."

is there any reason to disbelieve what they are saying here? could it be some part of an agency just keeping there movements quiet? its seems very worrying that people normally talk about these as being very hostile.

In his book "Unearthly disclosure" chpter15 "predatory threat" Timothy Good gives a good documented case.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I SAW ONE!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Where???

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I was on my way to work...

I got to the end of my street and looked at a house down the street... there was something above it. the car in front of me so, i oulled up to the stop sign. I looked again at the house and it was gone. It freaked me out.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was about 10 years old and was out rollerskating with 2 of my friends. For some reason i looked up in the sky and saw an object...that looked like a star in size but it was kind of jumping back and forth between 3 posistions. Its hard to explain but it freaked us all out. So we ran up on the porch and continued watching it untill it suddenly dissappeared...

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Indeed, the ones I see in my area are Black Hawks...
The marijuana idea makes sense, as they seem to go int the same areas often...fitting right in with the idea that they are continually terminating wild crops. Especially since there are no "overt" government installations in those areas... Definitely something to check into, and the secrecy of them starts to make sense...

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
K_OS,
I had my experience with the Black Unmarked Helicopters in 1995. I live in the foothills of Mount Charleston and the closest town is Pahrump, Nevada. At that time there was no electricity or phone available. No neighbors either. I went down on the lower 40 to feed my pygmy goats. The goats were blatting loudly and acting strangely. Out of southwest there were two helicopters heading our way. One in front of the other. The one in the rear had black smoke coming from it. I thought it was going to crash. The copters were unmarked and pitch black. They were not large and were silent. I have a medical background and thought if the one did crash I could help out.
There are tall main power lines that run form Las Vegas through Nye County, about twenty-five feet from my property. The helicopter in the front almost lit on the power line. Pointing what appeared to be (rockets) toward me. The copters nose was tilted down. (Like he was making me stand at bay) It continued doing this until the smoking second copter labored on past, with heavy black smoke coming from the rear. (At that time I was thinking if that copter would shoot me no one would ever know.) Just a pile of dust mixed with the Desert sand.
Well the copter in trouble finally made it to a small airport, about a mile away and landed. Than the other copter holding me at bay took off towards the airport. Something tells me they did not want my help. The airport is just north of me. If they continued going north over the mountains they would be at Area 51.
About 45 minutes later a large Huey Helicopter lands at the airport. Than several white government vans show up. This continued until the next day and finally all of them took off. I figured the Huey brought a part to fix the black copter. Sorry about my descriptions but I know nothing about these things. I do know if that copter would have crashed I wouldn't be here today. They didn't want any witnesses( the rockets pointing at me gave me that impression).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join