It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0710 UTC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It went back up about 10 minutes ago..

Same old, same old...

It seems to me that alot of people responding to this thread havent listened to a full Cliff High interview.

He relates to todays events as the first domino in a 5 month freefall. The first domino could be something as benign as the security guard for the NYSE forgetting his keys and opening the floor 30 mins late. (very improbable)

Its a "Butterfly Effect" scenario, and for those looking for the "big one" today, chances are you're # outta luck.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

SWEET JESUS NO! Not people joking around in a thread about a BS situation. Please learn to joke, then return.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My wife just called. We have over $700.00 in a joint checking. She tried taking $20.00 out this morning and it told her the funds were not available. She went to another ATM and it told her the same thing.

I am going to try and use my card her at work and try to get some cash out of my checking. I hope its just a fluke... I logged into the bank and sure enough I do have over $700.00 available...

Edit to add:

Ok, I was able to take 20 out of my checking but the other account is still locked. I looked online again and it stills says over $700.00 available... Oh well...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by northof8]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8

You know, I just checked my account online and I have $18.05 available. But my balance is somewhere around $80.00. Everything has cleared, so what the hell?

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Magnivea]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well guys its the 7th of October and 10:27pm here in Australia and nothing really major has seemed to have happened anywhere in the world, I guess i'll goto bed and wake up in the morning to find out whats happened.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We had a strange night down here in Argentina, there were a lot of UFO activitiy like unknown lights all around the country. Also the local news has been broadcasting some sightings. It started around 22UTC Oct 6th up to Oct 7th 7UTC. I will try to youtube something.
Thanks, keep in touch.

Martín
Buenos Aires, Argentina

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Maybe it wasn't a doom and gloom release...

The stock market futures in the US anyway are way up....

*shrug* who knows

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I had a dream last night (morning of Oct. 7th)... In the dream: The windows in my bedroom were slightly open. From outside came the noise of heavy winds and a low pitched consistent hum. On the windowsill were three or four cans of spray paint. I could hear the metal balls in the cans moving. It sounded as if the balls were inconsistently rolling toward the window, like being pulled by a wavering magnet. Near the window I realized there was a rush of air moving outward. I closed the window hoping to block the noise. It was a very eerie feeling in the room.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I love how people are expecting something to happen at a certain minute. The way I understand it (and of course I could be wrong) the web-bot predictions are based on probabilities that could occur over a period from now until November. Or was it March? Either way, expecting something to blow up on the dot seems ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I dont know about anyone ELSE, but I know me, the only thing I'm expecting at all is the sun to go up and the sun to go down lol

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Malynn

I dont know about anyone ELSE, but I know me, the only thing I'm expecting at all is the sun to go up and the sun to go down lol

AB1

might want to rethink that there buddy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

muahahahhaha

-

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

hahahahaha I didn't say in ONE day lol

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
15:38 Iran report says U.S. plane violated its airspace (AP)

Source : Haaretz.com
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The diferent colour ball thingy on this site is red again
noosphere.princeton.edu...
Whatever that means I dont know

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDonPedros

Same old, same old...

It seems to me that alot of people responding to this thread havent listened to a full Cliff High interview.

He relates to todays events as the first domino in a 5 month freefall. The first domino could be something as benign as the security guard for the NYSE forgetting his keys and opening the floor 30 mins late. (very improbable)

Its a "Butterfly Effect" scenario, and for those looking for the "big one" today, chances are you're # outta luck.

Peace

Oh brother.. it's akin to a fortune teller saying "You'll meet a tall, dark handsome stranger in the near future.." and anyone over 6' with darker than blonde hair they meet in the next 2 years qualifies. Or like the fraud on the radio this morning taking calls and talking with spirits of family members, saying such nebulous things as "oh, and your grandfather says he is still taking care of you." They sob.. and I roll my eyes. It's easy to make predictions when you don't have to quantify anything specific.

If anything across the globe happens in the next 5 months that is even slightly dire, this guy will take full credit for it, watch and see. It's all gibberish. I'll buy these ridiculous predicitions when they become actual predictions, not hazy and indirect guesses.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My interpretation of prophecy is much less rigid, although I can appreciate the want/need to validate a quantifiable prediction.

I see it something more akin to the ability to view the unfolding probabilities of reality without causing a quantum collapse (Heisenberg Uncertainty).

The problem with this method is not having your ego (interpretation) of the unfolding choices direct your probabilistic wave.

And its a big problem and I don't think Cliff fully realizes the quantum implications of this situation. Its like "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it really fall", the ego is inevitable (as humble seeming and balanced as Cliff sounds) and with the ego comes the impossibility of hearing the tree fall without being there.

Thats where the murkiness comes in, to focus in on quantifiable dates/locations/people etc... it becomes more difficult as its almost inversely proportional to the clarity you will recieve with your increased sensitivity.

Its like staring at the sun for 30 seconds then looking away, everything you focus on will have a black circle, yet your peripheral vision will be unaffected. Yet if you see something in your peripheral and go to focus at it, it will be blocked by the black circle.

I propose that psychedelic entheogens can defeat the quantum conundrum of collapsing waves. Allowing the user to experience ego death, which is in essence the removal of the observer in a quantum scenario. This enables the user to view the unfolding realities without causing a collapse. If one believes in a cyclical pattern of moving matter in the universe, then a user and believer would be able to follow realities ripples and predict the future.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I propose that psychedelic entheogens can defeat the quantum conundrum of collapsing waves. Allowing the user to experience ego death, which is in essence the removal of the observer in a quantum scenario. This enables the user to view the unfolding realities without causing a collapse. If one believes in a cyclical pattern of moving matter in the universe, then a user and believer would be able to follow realities ripples and predict the future.

Peace

Well said!! I believe our final war on this earth will be against our own egos. It is a hard lesson to learn.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Same old, same old...

Peace

Oh brother.. it's akin to a fortune teller saying "You'll meet a tall, dark handsome stranger in the near future.." and anyone over 6' with darker than blonde hair they meet in the next 2 years qualifies. Or like the fraud on the radio this morning taking calls and talking with spirits of family members, saying such nebulous things as "oh, and your grandfather says he is still taking care of you." They sob.. and I roll my eyes. It's easy to make predictions when you don't have to quantify anything specific.

If anything across the globe happens in the next 5 months that is even slightly dire, this guy will take full credit for it, watch and see. It's all gibberish. I'll buy these ridiculous predicitions when they become actual predictions, not hazy and indirect guesses.

Point taken, but the HalfPastHuman project is not "fortune telling", they aren't using divination or spiritual visions.. just an interesting computer program based on linguistics. I'm not counting on any of these "predictions" happening, I think most of them are quite silly. Buuut, the TimeWave graph I find highly intriguing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
yet another load of crap. i listened to another "prediction" on a different thread where a nuclear explosion will happen in 2 usa cities, i had to laugh when he said itll happen between now and spring next year (when weve forgot about it lol).
something big happening today? yep, but it was in my toilet bowl.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
According to Cliff, he taps into the latent psychic ability in all of us that manifests itself through our mundane online rambling via our subconscious.

So in essence its Spiritual Divination using a larger and more integrated dataset (web/hivemind/global subconscious).

It still doesn't address the problem with data interpretation (ego). Yet the sheer size and amount of overlapping data must increase the granularity regardless of the interpretation.

The question is "Does the increased granularity(focus) really give more precise results, or does it just increase the resolution of a murky image"???

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join