It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0710 UTC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Barathrum, Magnivea,

LOL! BBQ flavored sausages and someone blowing up, this is going to be quite a day today

I'm wrapping up my 4th glass and will be going to sleep. See you crazy guys tomorrow.

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Holy crap that dot turned red/.... WTF does that mean!!!!

Or maybe that was a change from yellow to Orange.... Still freaky though... I was checking it out and it changed colors on me...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I just learned that the Quebec bloc will not form a coalition to stop harper from becoming a majority....Sorry about that Canada.

Can you provide a source for this?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

My wife was watching LCN... so no not really... She told me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
the rain just started coming down in torrents outside...

maybe the sky is falling??

oh wait...i live in the lower end of british columbia, that's perfectly normal here.

dammit, and i was all excited.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The color coding represents the level of coherence or correlation among the eggs, which is reflected in the probability of the Chisquare. The expected level is about 50%, and big shifts in either direction are notable. The GCP's formal testing looks for increased interegg correlation, which is represented here by the warm colors, orange and red.

Blue starts to fade in at 90% and above.

Green represents about 50%

Yellow starts fading in from green at 40%.

Orange fades in at 15% or so.

Red is 5% which is regarded as "significant".

Bright red is 1%, or odds of 1 in 100.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So is that thing just red now or bright red? Second opinion?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It did turn red.. I went back to look at it and it was changing between red and orange. I took a screen shot of it just because I had never seen it red before..

I really don't check it too often, but thought it and the web bot might be on the same "wavelength" so to speak.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Looks red to me but still with alot of orange. I think it fades in different shades and it really isn't a 6 stage thing, lots of steps in between.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is what i just learned

NATO chief: I'm not positive Iran can be stopped

www.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If something bad is gonna happen it is gonna happen BRIGHT RED now..Me thinks... Freaky it is going up and down....Yup from bright red back to oraNGE back to blood red.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yup! Wow... very very red now.. That's pretty crazy.. wonder if I'll wake up to news of something happening tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Weird, when I clicked earlier it was an orange/light orange and now it is very red. Does this mean something is suppose to happen or does that thing go to red frequently? Do you go to that site often? Have you ever seen it red?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

"WAKE UP?!?!?!" The world is ending. NO SLEEP FOR YOU! I just enjoyed what may well be my last bowl of instant pudding on this earth. I'm ready for anything. Even though it's been an hour.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Say is anyone keeping up with the USGS? Becausae there is an event of unidentified magnitude in California?

And that thing is staying at blood red.

link   
Are you looking at the rectangular bar displays? That is what I looked at just now - red and a few flashes of bright red. Is there a better way to view this?

link   
reply to post by Kingfanpaul

im lost what lights are you guys talking about??

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

LOL! Yeah, I am called out.. Just as I was closing my tabs out I saw it was getting red and changing as I was looking at it... The world can end, I'm tired..

I've gone to this site a bit, maybe once a month or so when I'm bored, never seen it THAT red before though, I grabbed a screen shot of it to show that it does get red sometimes.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by HaTaX]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

what is USGS? I am in California....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join