It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0710 UTC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The web-bots predict rising tension until a release starting at 0710 UTC, or in one minute. Post anything of relevance for this time, if anything actually occurs.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Do you have a link for that?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
CNN international is off the air??

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Oh dear, 7.10UTC is only about half an hour away.

I'm not feeling tense... yet... But I'll let you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Uh... 0710 UTC was not "about one minute" from when you posted, but still 18 minutes away from this post. I have my .40, gas mask and tinfoil hat all set. BRING IT!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
here you go..

heidilore.wordpress.com...

Funny. Very funny. What a delightful shock!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
The web-bots predict rising tension until a release starting at 0710 UTC, or in one minute. Post anything of relevance for this time, if anything actually occurs.

Well twelve minutes to go

Does everyone really think something will happen?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I kinda hope so. If not, that late night Walmart ammo and water run was a waste of money.

If something does happen, at least I wont be thirsty. And watch out small game.

link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

no and arent you lucky living in darwin where if there was even a huge thing to happen youd have more chance of being eaten by a crocodile than being affected. saying that i dont think i have much chance of being affected here in brisbane either

i also hope nothing happens because i was ripped off bad enough at the petrol pump today and oil will cost like $400 a barrel if something happens

[edit on 7/10/2008 by otto2294]

link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I can honestly say that the web bots were right. I felt rising tension all day today. This passed when I started my 3rd glass of wine a few minutes ago. The wine has fruity flavor with a nice toasted oak scent and robust finish.

As an author of a sophisticated web bot and search engine and with considerable knowledge in artificial intelligence I consider myself a subject matter expert. This whole idea of a computer program that can understand the subconsciousness of people from the internet is a joke. Our subconscious does not exist on the internet. Furthermore the crap people are spewing about this nonsense would only serve to taint the very medium it claims to use as source material. Please make it stop!

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Something might happen but we won't know about it until later on. People will go "debunking" crazy, and then later on we'll trace the beginning of "something" back to now.

Or nothing will happen and we will all be really happy and have extra groceries and water!

Or tomorrow the US Market will crash.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My bad, it's 10 minutes off now. I don't have the slightest clue what will happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience

I can honestly say that the web bots were right. I felt rising tension all day today. This passed when I started my 3rd glass of wine a few minutes ago. The wine has fruity flavor with a nice toasted oak scent and robust finish.

Oh perfect! That might be exactly what I need!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Let's look at this a little closer.. I have a few minutes yet..

UTC time is through Greenwich. Which means that whatever is going to happen (financially) will likely happen when people are awake and at work. So pretty much this could account for everything east of Greenwich. So that gives us, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, Isreal/Iran, etc..

According to this web bot thing, 0710UTC will be when the mid North America to the Eastern Coast will be asleep so that leaves us here on the West Coast and those over on the other side of the Pacific..

Sorry I'm just writing out my thoughts here.. you can ignore this if you like.

Given the nature of the whole webbot prediction thing, it always seemed to be US-Centric (well, that's how it's portrayed even though it's been shown to encompass the planet).

So whatever happens will likely not happen in North America.. Just sayin'...

8 minutes left..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My biggest worry at the moment is deciding what to put on for dinner...

But I'm not actually that hungry. A cup of tea maybe? Hmm... Maybe I'll be hungry later.

au.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Huh, and that time is pretty darn close to the open of the FTSE market in London. Wonder if there will be a tipping point there and that's the "release?"

Too much tension these days, wish I had more time to sit down and enjoy a book.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Way to spoil the "kid on Christmas Eve" feeling. I'm no longer excited and have 30 gallons of water to drink. Not to mention all the Vienna Sausages.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

But did you not buy any gasoline? What about beer and smokes? And goldfish....one can not live without goldfish.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience

I felt rising tension all day today. This passed when I started my 3rd glass of wine a few minutes ago.

I know how you feel, I felt rising tension in my bowels after the bacon carbonara I had for lunch......wow web bot was spot on

1 minute and counting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join