It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
sit right hand=137

Notice everyone how virtually every "KEY" quote of the Bible equals a 137 somehow. Sometimes without or with a "the , and , at etc" but thats the only way it could be encoded.

The deepest I have gotten with this is Richard Nixon and I'll have more on him later.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
jesus saves =140

jesus saviour =158

HOWEVER

the jews save= 137

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
turn back time=137

*knock knock*

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
turn back time=137

*knock knock*

If I could turn back time = 216!!!!!!!!!!

Cher is one with the Word!!!! Wonders may never cease.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by a703o
turn back time=137

*knock knock*

If I could turn back time = 216!!!!!!!!!!

Cher is one with the Word!!!! Wonders may never cease.

THAT is EXCELLENT...LMAO

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
By any chance do you run the timecube site?
www.timecube.com

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

Nope , thats not me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow, this thread really grew beyond my expectations. I will try to reply to the posts that relate to me.

------

JoshNorton:
It was not my intent to chase you off. Actually, I AM interested in the topic, but it requires further explanation than has been given here (or on your site... there are no links on the articles page, for instance.)

At least explain the mechanism you're using for your PHP calculator so that we can apply it to words not in your dictionary. You've given us a tool, but no operators' manual. You should expect that without training we're going to be too ignorant to use it correctly. So enlighten us, please.

Sorry for leaving so abruptly. Sometimes silence is the best thing. The PHP calculator I have set up on www.englishgematria.com is not too difficult to understand. I assume most users of the calculator will already have understanding of the gematria systems, and thus I don't include an explanation of the numeration schema. I believe the "ordinal" method is the most revealing (a=1 and z=26). The other numeration methods are mere fancy, and should be taken with a grain of salt. However, I will take your advice and add a few more things to the site to improve functionality and usability (also a few basic beginner articles on gematria).

I am merely a messenger of Hermes. The light is one you must find.

------

psychedeliack:

this might be off topic, but I was super excited about it, I realized that www.englishgematria.com came back on line some time last month, it was down, but is back up, is a great place for beginners and seasoned students of gematria. Helps cut back a little bit on calculation time, and really helps in comparative study of single words. please donate to them!

Thanks psychedeliack. I lost hosting for the site a while back, but a friendly gentlemen, and a regular user of the site, offered me free hosting. Unfortunately I did lose my database structure for the system, and thus most of the "cool" functionality was lost. I am slowly trying to restore this functionality again, but I have been sidetracked by other matters.

-----

Possum Roadkill: I'm glad you found my posts to be useful to you. It's said by some that guides will show up to help you along the journey when you're ready to advance the spiritual ladder. It's all very synchronistic. God speaks in pattern, and synchronicity.

-----

a703o: Keep up the good work - you're revealing many hidden mysteries. Also, I noticed you're starting to work with complex phrases and multiple words. I have not added this form of analysis to my gematria calculator, but I will get to it within a week or two.

-----

I've posted more about English gematria, and the mechanisms behind it on two different forums. I will list these links below for those that wish to delve more deeper into the mysteries of words & numbers.

Here's one link: forums.abrahadabra.com...

The other link: www.occultforums.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm glad you came back and I appreciate the compliment. Hopefully I will have some time today to find more out. I do hope you can add a "phrase" section but that could get wild. LOL..

Looking to hear more from you!

Tony

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'm glad you came back and I appreciate the compliment. Hopefully I will have some time today to find more out. I do hope you can add a "phrase" section but that could get wild. LOL..

I can sort of do this. Atleast it's quite easy to be able to calculate an entire phrase of words using my scripts. The problem is being able to find matching word/number associations using phrases. There's just too much to calculate, and it's nearly impossible to numerate all phrases and try to match them together. Finding the matching associations with a single word is quite simple, but phrases are much more difficult.

You're absolutely right though, it would get really wild if I can make this happen! I don't think it's been done before, but I could be wrong.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

You might be able to use Markov chains to cut down the number of phrases you have to have sampled. I'm not sure... I've never tried to algorithmically match phrases before either... But it seems like you'd want to focus on chains where word pairs actually occur, rather than wasting processing on totally random word pairings.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You might be able to use Markov chains to cut down the number of phrases you have to have sampled. I'm not sure... I've never tried to algorithmically match phrases before either... But it seems like you'd want to focus on chains where word pairs actually occur, rather than wasting processing on totally random word pairings.

Yes, I definitely agree with this, and I may end up using this method. It's something I've been sorting out in my brain for the past few weeks. Thanks for the tips. It's good to hear from another programmer/CS buff.

I'm trying use a much easier method though. The word phrases will come from a text file, such as the bible. It'll iterate through all the words, numerate them, and then insert this information into a database. The phrase length will be defined from 2-10 words. It'll go through and pick sets of 2 words per phrase, and then increment to 3 words per phrase, all the way to 10. This is a brute force method, and will probably result in a very very large database, and massive processing. I'm still giving it some thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

I'm excited about this. Can't wait till you get that done. Please post back when it happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well I haven't spent any time over the last few days on gematria and decided a few minutes ago to give it a whirl.

The second thing I typed in was "aliens exist".

aliens exist=137

Go back and look at some of the ancient egyption artwork and you will find UFO's in paintings.
It all makes sense now. Aliens are and have been for a VERY long time communication with Elite's IMHO. Again just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
alien spaceship=137

creepy!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just like I THOUGHT!

aliens taught=137

When it rains it poors!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
OK this one took me a total of ONE 'guess'.

live forever=137

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
alien knowledge=137

These are all taking me less than 30 seconds to come up with

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Aliens Exist = 137
Alien Knowledge = 137

Those two are really great!

Here's something that most haven't discovered, and another one of those creepy things. The Roman numerals for 666 = DCLXVI = 74.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Aleilius]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join