It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

If your going to say anything else at least make it so it works! LMAO.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

The calculator here is the one I utilized and it works just fine thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a virgin mary-137

a missing link - 137

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That calculator is wrong. It has Z listed as 24.

Try this one!

rantworld.blogs.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
AHHH

root of evil= 137!

money is needed-137

[edit on 23-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
noone greater-137

OK!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
circle= 50

center of a circle=137

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
he will come again=137

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
REVELATION!

no basis in reality = 276

276 - 3 degrees of freemasonry - 100 senators = 173 = 137!

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is a HUGE clue

37th president Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon =137

[edit on 25-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
At any point, are you going to stop talking to yourself, stop saying that other calculators are wrong, attempt to make a decent explanation why some words matter and others don't, or explain how your grandfather was a 3rd degree 33rd mason?

The English language is a mix of the large number of languages it's interacted with over time, the written language is descended from a fair number of sources as well. Off hand, Phoenician and Greek come to mind.
No one person decided the language, it adjusted to the people.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
Some may believe these things to be random, but there is no such thing as "random."

All things are ordered and graded according to law. There is a secret hand in the affairs of everything, and this hand functions by way of patterns.

You can find the patterns if you take the time to open your mind to see the larger picture. It does require a certain amount of faith, but I suppose most masons wouldn't have a problem putting forth this effort if they were in it for true spiritual enlightenment.

Nowadays it's merely a namesake.

You mean GOD? Right? Ok I get it now. Cool. I have always thought that there is a plan. God has a plan. No matter what part of free will you choose, God leads you back to His plan for you. Long story, short version, I have ended up in the same place many times. I mean Geographically. I have tried to get out of here many times. No luck. I always end up here. Then one day, I realized that this is part of God's plan for me. To be here. For what? I don't know, When? I don't know that either. I think it is soon though. I am not doing well and I don't know how long I'll be around. So if there is a plan, and I am where I should be. It has to be soon. I am trying so hard to be ready. I hope I make it.

Anyway, I an not good with numbers and things like this you have. I wish I were. I am good with places and things. Funny, after all that I have been through in my life, I have spent the last 24 years as a Geographer. There is a connection somewhere, I just know it. Maybe that is why I stopped on this thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I've already explained it 3 or 4 times. I'm not doing it again. I'll keep speaking until I am done. TY.

God is "the word"

God=26 in gematria

26 letters in the alphabet.. You figure out the rest. Seriously explain WHY my system is incorrect. It all makes near perfect sense. ALMOST but not quite GODLY. Get it? Got it? GOOD!

Study everything in here and I GAURENTEE it will all come together. Do it while smoking your favorite tree and maybe your mind will open to the possibility that what I am saying is indeed true.

Thanks,
Tony

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Do it while smoking your favorite tree and maybe your mind will open to the possibility that what I am saying is indeed true.

I understand the reasoning behind why using certain herbs that entice affects on the human brain that lead some people to higher reasoning... however, I believe that if such drugs are required in order to make sense of something, then the sense made is of itself , not worth much.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
I've already explained it 3 or 4 times. I'm not doing it again. I'll keep speaking until I am done. TY.

You can keep speaking, but but no one is taking this seriously. Oh I'm sure there is probably 1 - this IS ATS - but thats about it.

God is "the word"

Of course you ignore the fact that there are thousands of other names for God, including those of other languages translated into English letters. El Elyon is also a name for God, why is that name not good?

Because your making up a theory, that is why. There is no reason to believe that God is the best name for God, or that assigning letters to words reveals anything. Who is to say that the numbers assigned are correct? There are too many letters and too many words and too many ways to say any single phrase such that this is a pointless affair, as you have demonstrated very well.

26 letters in the alphabet.. You figure out the rest. Seriously explain WHY my system is incorrect. It all makes near perfect sense. ALMOST but not quite GODLY. Get it? Got it? GOOD!

No, I don't. And its not up to anyone to show you how you are wrong, its up to you to prove you are right. You have the burden of proof.

Study everything in here and I GAURENTEE it will all come together. Do it while smoking your favorite tree and maybe your mind will open to the possibility that what I am saying is indeed true.

Of course, when doing drugs, you might also have inanimate objects begin talking to you. Do you believe what they say too?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

I like this post it speaks volumes to me
Including the comment by Aleilius .

[edit on 26-10-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

What connection do you think this could have for you and if I can help you with numbers and letters I can do that. PM me or post here.

Thanks,
Tony

P.s.

I know things will turn out good for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sunday Sabbath=137

Notice the SUN in SUNday

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So God (the word) = language. God (language) created the world as without language the world would be meaningless. It is given meaning (created) by language.

God (the word/language) can also destroy.

Can God be the bible (the word)?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Your getting it up to the last point you made, The bible is a lie created by man/aliens to control the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join