It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

We will see who has the last laugh

*checks endusers sig*

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
moleeds=73

The moleeds guy didn't reply because well I can't "tell" you that

Charles is my buddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

youre excused. now what do you have to do with moleeds?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You weren't very specific. Why not use the individuals screen name and prevent these misunderstandings?

I see you were talking about JoshNorton, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No he is talking about me. Another hater. Just exuse his ignorance. He doesn't understand the "power" and mystique of 137.

aliens power=137

puppy power = 155
enduser power =155

[edit on 3-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Indeed *checks our u2u correspondents re: moleeds dude*. I am actually willing to bet my life that there is little to all of this, at least in this day and age. and i really dont mind if you laugh at my expense, a good old laugh is priceless

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Seriously A703O, i gave you support before, so how can you now call me a hater and ignorant? if you want to play the name game, go right a head, sticks and stones son, sticks and stones

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Yes the key word is "BEFORE" and then you come in and start laughing at me and saying "why didn't the moleeds guy reply?". You asked me to prove what I am saying is true . Now I challenge you to prove my mr moleeds didn't show up. At least I have SOME basis for my hypothesis. You? Your just talking out of your bottom end now. I don't know where I lost you. You seemed cool at first.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius

You weren't very specific. Why not use the individuals screen name and prevent these misunderstandings?

I see you were talking about JoshNorton, right?

Check my original post, i replied to a703o including a quote from a703o, but of course you see what you want to see

Originally posted by enduser
reply to post by a703o

Josh Norton- Those who would "get it" , unlike yourself, might find this to be the most important/influential work since the Holy Bable.

In that case i challenge you to prove yourself to be correct. How many people on ATS "get it"? I dont see many im afraid. BTW, what will you do once you run out of words/phases that total to 137 etc? I find it quite interesting that that moleeds guy didnt reply, i wonder why

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Instead of fighting, why can't you guys try to do something a bit more constructive?

I think a great question we should be trying to answer is whether or not some of these associations are statistically unlikely. Not only that, but why not try and debate the mechanisms behind gematria? What makes you think it's not real, and likewise what makes you think it's real?

Just trying to toss out a few ideas. These are questions I've asked myself.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by enduser
reply to post by a703o

Josh Norton- Those who would "get it" , unlike yourself, might find this to be the most important/influential work since the Holy Bable.

In that case i challenge you to prove yourself to be correct. How many people on ATS "get it"? I dont see many im afraid. BTW, what will you do once you run out of words/phases that total to 137 etc? I find it quite interesting that that moleeds guy didnt reply, i wonder why

If that isn't hating I don't know what is. Plus the U2U wasn't especially necasary.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

No, i didnt start laughing at you, i laughed at why mr moleeds hadnt replied. Here is the u2u reply you sent me, in case you had forgotten
[SNIP]

. Perhaps you would like to answer your own question as to why Charles didnt reply/show up, how would i know? and dont worry, i was never too cool for school

[edit to add] if youre referring to the l33t speak u2u, well, what can i say? i cant help it if you believe that the government knows all about l33t speak and uses it in gematria.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by enduser]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

You will not post or publically display U2Us received from ATS staff or other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I digress. He started mocking me and I took the bait. I can end it now with a big hug for enduser.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know what I sent you and I would appreciate if you would NOT put my U2U up on the board. I sent that for your eyes.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest with you both, i have tried to make sense of all this, i believe gematria was used but when applied to the modern english language it cant hold much water. I have read all of a703o's posts over two threads pertaining to the same topic, i have read it from the out set. i tried to be reasonable but ive come to the point now where i give up with it, including the bible wheel et al. Call me what you will, ignorant and a hater, but unless you can prove that this is earth shattering stuff to more than 0.01% of the population then what can i say? You may as well set up your own little secret society as its not going to do the collective human race any justic, is it? i mean, you dont even know whom is behind all that you claim, do you?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

well you did ask me to prove why charles didnt turn up, didnt you?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If I only had proof of that call at 1:37 pm
(

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Holy crap, both of you are talking about the actual Charles Fleischer. That's what JoshNorton meant! I thought he was just making a joke or something.

Talk about misunderstandings. I feel stupid.

Sorry guys, carry on. Hehe.

---

Just figured out why you have Roger Rabbit as an avatar too.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

In all fairness, even if you had proof of that 1.37 (let?) call, it wouldnt prove much really, could be put down to a number of things, depending on what you actually provided as proof. btw its all well and good telling people that they dont get it, but how are you meant to do anything positive with your knowledge if you cant convince many people [even on a conspiracy website] of your findings? Anyway, i wont spoil your thread anymore, was hoping something more would come from your research that could shed light on whats really going on, but all you have done is find words (all under 30seconds each) that total 137.

[edited for clarity]

ps **group hug**

[edit on 3-11-2008 by enduser]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Actually what I was hoping for was some help. I'm not the brightest guy on the face of the earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join