It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I agree. I'de like to hear more on what he has to say as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SOmething interesting I found today.

X always marks THE SPOT.

24th letter is X

74= The key

74x24 = 1776 !

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Here is some on the number 73. Notice that in Simple English Gematria it would be nearly impossible to get a word with a value of 703 which is the center of the "creation holograph which I have already provided a link to.

73=perfect
73=untied
73=kingdom
73=britain
73=number(number is perfect in other words.)
73=nation

letter + number = 153 which could represent the "measure of the fish" or the MIRROR of the total number of letters when added up 1+2+3+4+5 through to +26 =351

351 is also the CENTER stone of 703 when divided by 2 which represents "God" from the creation holograph. creation holograph

or

creation holograph two with more detail

It all "adds up".

[edit on 11-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The rabbit is awake!

At the end it will say 99 the 9th letter I or 99 or II or IIIII didn't mean to but....

And you should just say your sorry.

Judgement= 99

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why do you always do that ? Post a heep of t t t t t t t's ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ttt means to the top but its too short of a post.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
All things have been measured and counted! It will be a defining day in the history of mankind when the mysteries of life are finally unveiled.

A connection between Gematria and Pythagorean numerology also exists from the ancient Pythagorean doctrine that numbers act both as a blueprint for material existence and that they are the actual constitutes of matter. Pythagoras, from the Greek island of Samos, (580-500 B.C.) believed that numbers were not only objects of thought, but were also the building blocks of all reality. From this discovery it was concluded that all material objects in the universe were resulting from the nature of number. Numbers were like atoms, combining to form everything else. The idea of number being a generator or prime factor of everything became a hallmark of Pythagorean beliefs (Clawson, 23).

The names of Greek God’s were formulated using gematria. For example, Zeus is the Geometric Mean of Hermes and Apollo. It is believed that many official buildings and Greek temples such as the Parthenon (447 BCE) and Apollo’s temple at Didyma (300 BCE) were constructed with the use of gematria (Opsopaus, par.2). The term “gematria” comes from the Greek word “geometria,” meaning “earth measures”, from which our English term “geometry” originates (Hines, 3).

I sent you a U2U - about ATS rules

[edit on 13-10-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
e=mc2

so

emcmc= 37 in gematria

Maybe Bonnie Gaunt was right!

union=73
perfect=73
united = 73

Sorry if I already put those in there but the e=mc2 I know is new.

teach= 37

37 strikes again!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
e=mc2

so

emcmc= 37 in gematria

You have got to be kidding me. Do you seriously not even know how superscripts in formulas work? What is getting squared is the C, not MC, otherwise it would be (mc)2.

Yet again, your making up the rules to get results that you want. This time, making up your own rules regarding formulas. And while I can't be sure, seeing as how 95% of posts in this thread are made by you, I think other people also notice this and thus aren't listening to you.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It's e= (MxC) 2

FIRST you multiply m times c and then square it. So both the M and C are squared. Basic math young man,

Bonnie Gaunt on e=mc2

[edit on 14-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Please keep posting

There are 21 Old Testament writers whose names appear in the Bible (3 x 7). The numeric value of their names is divisible by seven. Of these 21, seven are named in the New Testament: Moses, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Hosea and Joel. The numeric values of these names is 1554 (222 x 7). David's name is found 1134 times (162 x 7).

God's seal also pervades creation as though it were woven into the very fabric of nature. The Bible has declared man's years to be three score and ten (70). The development of the human embryo is in exact periods of sevens or 28 days (4 x 7). Medical science tells us the human body is renewed cell for cell every seven years.

Is God a mathematician

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's e= (MxC) 2

FIRST you multiply m times c and then square it. So both the M and C are squared. Basic math young man,

Uhh, it is basic math but I do not think you understand the concept.

(bolding is mine)

This is a tiny mass indeed. But in everyday quantities of matter there are a lot of atoms! For instance, in one kilogram of pure water, the mass of hydrogen atoms amounts to just slightly more than 111 grams, or 0.111 kg. Einstein's formula tells us the amount of energy this mass would be equivalent to, if it were all suddenly turned into energy. It says that to find the energy, you multiply the mass by the square of the speed of light, this number being 300,000,000 meters per second (a very large number):E=MC2 explained

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

YES! If God is omnipresent he is in math as well. He would HAVE to be.

I always asked God to speak to me in a language I could understand and Math is what I am best at so it makes sense that I have come closest to finding him there although I still consider myself agnostic.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I always asked God to speak to me in a language I could understand and Math is what I am best at so it makes sense that I have come closest to finding him there although I still consider myself agnostic.

After clearly confusing (twice) how superscripts work in formulas, you then claim that God "speaks to you" in the "language of math."

This could not get any more ironic.

God must be on a different system than the rest of us, since how he multiples variables isn't how anyone else does it!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Yes he is. He is everywhere and nowhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Great Pyramid= 137

Mind Control = 137

tribes= 73 (as in the 12 tribes in the bible)

[edit on 18-10-2008 by a703o]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join