It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Political Brainwashing of our youth

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am sure that most all in here have already seen the video of the children singing the praises of their "Dear Leader" Obama.
Obviously they are just children and have no idea what they are doing in the grander scheme of things. But left unchecked this can turn into a much more serious situation.
Even though videos came out mocking the original one by showing how it was comparable to the Hitler Youth Movement or to the Korean children singing the praises of Kim Jong Il - a look at the following video was quite startling.
I fear the next step is nothing short of a group like a "Liberal Panther Party" and armed.




posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good post.I had just left a comment in another post that reminded me of this.
www.abovetopsecret.com... think that the pledge of allegiance goes with this drivel to create mindless automatons for the state.Our allegiance belongs to the constitution,not the state.And that allegiance should come from understanding the concepts of the document itself,not the rote repetition of a jingoistic pledge.This stuff is dangerous,especially when put into the context of a "Citizens Corp" that could be started if we went into a depression.That is all we need,is some out of work thuggish young Americans of all persuasions being given positions of power over older citizens.This stuff is sick.I am all for people having aspirations,but not if they are to be realized in this manner.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste
 


Well stated, I only wish now that I had given it a flashier title - I believe everyone needs to see this.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think it is a good title,just give it some time.I did star and flag it,so I hope that helps.It is an interesting video.I have thought some of the threads that I have posted were pretty good,yet it does seem that not as many people thought so.
Oh well.I don't think less of anybody here for it,and there are a great many threads that are far more interesting than what I have posted.At least we have an awesome forum to freely express our ideas with little censorship relative to other forums and the mainstream press.

[edit on 063131p://1717 by daeoeste]



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
On the one hand, it's nice to see black male youth organized to aspire to personal professional desires. I don't think that is a bad thing.

But on the other, it concerns me they view Obama as principally responsible for their ability to do this.

History teaches some harsh lessons about unbridled adoration of political leaders... Frankly, I'd have felt much better about the whole thing if at least one of them had aspired to be the next......Barak Obama.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I started a thread about this a few days ago and it was deleted. "We don't post things like that on ATS."

When I saw the first one, the first thing I thought of was the Goebbel's Children singing to Hitler in the bunker in the movie, "Downfall."

What's next?

Kraft durch Freude!!

Arbeit Macht Frei!



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65
 


I'm not sure how you characterized your thread, but I don't see this one as really about the candidates, but more so about the electorate.

Of course, the MODs may hold a different view.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


I did read the other warning thread before posting and felt that I have better use a differerent tact on this one.
So, basically wanting to show that Obamunism is spreading - maybe even with the best of intentions, or cuteness as it pertained to those original children.
But then we can see the next level in this video.
And now I fear the next level after this one.
Is there a conspiracy - is this blatant brainwashing and being planned by some entity ?



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts
 



Originally posted by JustTheFacts
Is there a conspiracy - is this blatant brainwashing and being planned by some entity ?


I don't think so- at least, not in the sense you think.

I believe stuff like this happens because it's an indication of the degree to which people are prepared to become 'followers' of political or religious leaders.

History of filled with examples.

And as I mentioned previously, unchecked adoration of political leaders is a recipe for disaster. Why that is not taught more often is beyond me.


[edit on 5-10-2008 by loam]



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
I am sure that most all in here have already seen the video of the children singing the praises of their "Dear Leader" Obama.
Obviously they are just children and have no idea what they are doing in the grander scheme of things. But left unchecked this can turn into a much more serious situation.
Even though videos came out mocking the original one by showing how it was comparable to the Hitler Youth Movement or to the Korean children singing the praises of Kim Jong Il - a look at the following video was quite startling.
I fear the next step is nothing short of a group like a "Liberal Panther Party" and armed.


Please repair this video as it is not working for me. uuuuhhhmmmm, not a one liner as I really would like to see the video.



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hate to ruin yer little party here....but....

This thread is nothing more than incendiary crap. It's intent is to bash Obama while minimally "exploring" your "topic". I thought ATS stopped allowing threads that were nothing more than political baiting? You sir, are trolling.

Have fun. I have to get to my "Liberal Panther Party" meeting.



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
Hate to ruin yer little party here....but....

This thread is nothing more than incendiary crap. It's intent is to bash Obama while minimally "exploring" your "topic". I thought ATS stopped allowing threads that were nothing more than political baiting? You sir, are trolling.

Have fun. I have to get to my "Liberal Panther Party" meeting.

Political baiting? Absolutely not. The OP brings up a credible issue, in the sense of political movements.

Im amazed this is coming from you seeing that your Avatar makes it pretty hypocritical.



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
Please repair this video as it is not working for me. uuuuhhhmmmm, not a one liner as I really would like to see the video.


It seems the original posting had been removed from YouTube
But, if you will just do a google of Obama Alpha Omega
You will find it all over the place - no place that I care to plug though.
Best of luck - it is truly intriguing to later find out that this was a teacher propagating this crap.
So yes, I believe the subject is quite appropriate.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
On the one hand, it's nice to see black male youth organized to aspire to personal professional desires. I don't think that is a bad thing.

But on the other, it concerns me they view Obama as principally responsible for their ability to do this.

History teaches some harsh lessons about unbridled adoration of political leaders... Frankly, I'd have felt much better about the whole thing if at least one of them had aspired to be the next......Barak Obama.


This image paints a thousand words:





posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yeah is this it -



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join