It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is hope...a solution to end suffering in our time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Exactly,Amaterasu people are affraid of their own freedom,they call this the land of the free in which they mean we are "free" to make someonelse's dreams come true,we are "free" to work pointless soul crushing jobs,we are "free" to do as they tell us.We must begin to evolve and rebel against the scarcity system because if we continue to follow it to the end we will only find extinction waiting for us.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

Exactly,Amaterasu people are affraid of their own freedom,they call this the land of the free in which they mean we are "free" to make someonelse's dreams come true,we are "free" to work pointless soul crushing jobs,we are "free" to do as they tell us.We must begin to evolve and rebel against the scarcity system because if we continue to follow it the end we will only find extinction waiting for us.

Planned and perpetrated extinction, I say.

We must get out from under the thumb of the NWO, who would kill us nearly completely, keeping only chipped and mind-controlled slaves.

Ergo, I champion this paradigm. High-tech, resource-driven society, where these evil, empathy-less families of creatures control us through a scarcity paradigm via a controlled monetary system.

This was a vision I was given decades ago, but it took me a very long time to distill it into my story (found here: www.frontsoft.com... ) and through Zeitgeist Addendum and the Venus Project, find an audience. [smile]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Very,true we as a species have the potential to change this planet but we won't do it due to fear,apathy and plain greed.What Fresco and the Venus Project and Ziegiest have done is show that there is a way to break free of the scarcity system and the open resource system is one of the many ways to do so,Amaterasu I also post over at the Alex Jones forums and their is also some serious disscussion of the idea of an open resource soceity of course we hear the howls of outrage and accustaions of this being disinfo and all that it's not surprising people don't like having their cages rattled and their social system questioned,but that's what we are here to do deny ignorence and wake up as many people as we can.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

of course we hear the howls of outrage and accustaions of this being disinfo and all that it's not surprising people don't like having their cages rattled and their social system questioned,but that's what we are here to do deny ignorence and wake up as many people as we can.

I think the hardest thing people have in grasping the functionality of the system is that they try to bring in behaviors that arise in scarcity and apply them to an abundance paradigm.

Have you often had to deal with the "It won't work because of greed" objection over there? Initially, I saw that a lot.

How the IDEA could possibly be considered "disinfo" is beyond me - but then, I have lived with this vision for a very long time, and perhaps my perspective is too accustomed to it and I have forgotten (or never really had) the shock one has when first encountering it.

And, yes. My goal is to open all eyes. Glad for your company. [smile]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

A Resource Driven economy ...???

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

A 90% reduction in crime.
A society that teaches us (from birth) to be a strong contributor.
Huge technological breakthroughs.
finally being free from the chains of religion.

so far seems great to me as well as quite plausible....

Also, it would ELIMINATE the need for so many jobs, because in essence,
these jobs do not exist........
ie - bank and financial business
- 90% of all justice systems
- insurance companies
- stock market
- i`m sure the list goes on and on...... ..... .....

the human competitive nature would shine even stronger and
therefore push harder than ever to contribute to the betterment of OUR
world.

no.....its not a PERFECT system.... but it would be only about
100,000,000 times better than what we have now...

having said all that,
anyone who tries to pin this as propaganda is really seeing with
their eyes closed, or are purposely trying to discredit it for their own
agenda.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yeah,I have encountered the "greed" argument over there,I just chalk it up to the enviroment and programing alot of people simply can't imagine a society where we can use our full poteintal.I think alot of the people against the Venus Project and Zeigeist truly believe that it's possible to reform the current system,it does not matter who we put in office the system is broken and beyond repair,but alot of people refuse to see it although many are begining to see the reality of our situation.

PS:thanks for the welcome.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The shock comes from not kowning anything else,but I believe a major shift in thought is coming and this current version of soceity will begin to faulter even more than what it has been over these past few years.We are at a crossroad and alot of people simply don't realise it...

PS:I went to your site I liked it!

[edit on 15-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Exactly,Maya432! alot of people with other agendas have been the most vocal against the idea of an open resource economy either believe we can reform this system or simply can't imagine life without reliegion playing a part.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Well said! Star for you!

Thank you for your vision.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The shock comes from not kowning anything else,but I believe a major shift in thought is coming and this current version of soceity will begin to faulter even more than what it has been over these past few years.We are at a crossroad and alot of people simply don't realise it...

I think so, too. Transitioning will be difficult (what such transitions are not!?!), but the greater the number with the vision, the greater number working towards the goal, the faster we can bring it about.

The fact that we can finally eliminate human slavery (whether outright slavery or wage slavery is irrelevant - it's all slavery) is a crucial factor. Never before has our race had this option.

Today, however, that reality is possible. Yet the implications of that seem to be missed by so many, and again, I think you're right... People have never known such a world and envisioning it is difficult. And it is from that fact that they tend to presume scarcity-driven behaviors will follow into an abundance paradigm.

The more we speak of this vision, explain why "greed" is meaningless, explain why crime arises from a lack of personal power over one's life (wage slaves have very little power over their own lives, very little freedom), the more will understand why it is only now in our history that we can change society.

PS:I went to your site I liked it!

[smile] Thank you so much!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes,the transtion will be difficult,but in the end it's going to happen and that is what I think alot of people are affraid of as well,we have the NWO looking to bring back fuedalism and to a large extent they have,with the government taking control of the banks.They will attempt to tighten their control even more as the idea of an Open Resource system gains credbility with alot of people.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Im trying to spread the message of a world without money among family and friends. Its not going well.

Im called a communist. Im told it wont work cause everyone will be lazy and thus no food or people building houses. Its just an attempt by poor lazy people to take what they havent earned from the rich. The hippies in the 1960's already tried it - commune - and it didnt work

You name it, Ive heard it.

Very frustrating to me that people I know and cherish can not simply fathom a world without money

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

...... We have plenty to go around. We could give every human being on this planet an acre of land and it wouldnt fill up the country of Australia. We've been lied too, there is plenty to go around.....

As of October 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion (6,700,000,000).

and then this ....

The land mass is- 7,686,850[sq. km]

Now I think much of what you said is true but one problem that would need to be solved is earths population. I don't mean kill people but something has to be done to reduce it. Maybe in the form of better birth control or limits on how many kids a family could have. I DON'T have THE answer but am just throing things out there that are better then killing people off.

Sure would have enough land to hold oll our current population, just not in one little country though. However what you have to think about isn't just the land for the pop. but the other things that come with that... rescources, waste,etc. Right now with our current pop. and it is always on the rise... just waste alone is a BIG issue. So having a better controlled pop. would in some ways help reduce the waste issue alone with the other ones as well.

Anyways just my thoughts on that.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree this every way, and most i want it because then technology can develop faster and there is no secrecy anymore. Good exaple is free energy devices that is needed for world because energy is main source for technology and for all economy, no more wasting of burnable fuels.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The only thing that can change the idea of suffering in our world is stop putting value in to the idea of guilt and instead start learning to forgive oneself and everyone else.

Because resources have never been the issue. It is the mental beliefs behind the actual value of the resources.
If you dont change the thought system behind the value of resources and the idea of lack and scarcity/ guilt an fear then you will as the idiom goes;
One will only be trying to change the pattern of the spots on the leopard and not the leopard itself.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Don't get to discouraged Admriker444,keep talking about the Venus Project and an Open Resource system I have found many people have been willing to listen to the ideas behind the Venus Project they insinctually know that something is very wrong with this society right now is the best time to educate them.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

You are right Epsillion70 what must change is our mindsets this is the first and most important step.It's what keeps us from reaching the next level of evolution and strands us here in the mad scramble to survive.You have to wonder just how much we and the planet can take.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just to say that LowLevelMason is making excellent posts throughout this thread. I agree with him in pretty well all of his points, even though some people seem to enjoy rating him down. The question is, is he really a low-level Mason?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
Im trying to spread the message of a world without money among family and friends. Its not going well.

Im called a communist. Im told it wont work cause everyone will be lazy and thus no food or people building houses. Its just an attempt by poor lazy people to take what they havent earned from the rich. The hippies in the 1960's already tried it - commune - and it didnt work

You name it, Ive heard it.

Very frustrating to me that people I know and cherish can not simply fathom a world without money

Don't say "world without money." Say "world where robots do all the stuff no one wants to do." After they get fired up, you can point out that that means they are freed up to do what they want.

THEN, when they are thinking about playing football all the time, dancing, painting, designing clothes, researching, looking for cures, programming...

THEN you casually say, "do you know what THAT will mean? We won't need money!"

THAT's how you get past their habit of bringing in scarcity paradigm concepts and believing they fit in an abundance paradigm.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I find it interesting that we have been living in the age of pisces for 2000 years and now the age of aquarius is upon us. In the age of pisces love, forgiveness, etc. ruled and in the age of aquarius it will be technology and laws that rule. So, you see, this monetary system will end because the age we are living in is coming to an end and the age of technology will begin. That is really why someone came up with something such as the Venu project. Simply because the age in which we live is coming to an end. It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not it is going to happen. Soon a revolt from the people will take place because it has to. That is what has happened with the end of every age before us. So, let all hold onto our hats and watch the future unfold!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join