It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by philjwolf

Here is just a few of the things they have predicted that have come to pass: 9/11, the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Indonesia (including death toll), the power outage in the Northeast in 2003, the Anthrax attacks in Washington in December of 2001, the recent earthquake in China (right date, right latitude, wrong continent), the shuttle Columbia disaster (although they didn't realize it until after the fact due to the linguistics 'maritime disaster over western states'. Columbia was a 'ship').

Have you located time stammped proof of these claims, i have looked but have been unabe to do so. I'm not saying that they are lying, but i always find time stammed proof of predictions to give alot of credit when dealing with prophicies.

Edited for spelling...GOD my spelling has been bad the last few days, it's a wonder anyone actually knows what im typing here.

[edit on 10/5/0808 by Trayen11]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by philjwolf

Here is just a few of the things they have predicted that have come to pass: 9/11, the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Indonesia (including death toll), the power outage in the Northeast in 2003, the Anthrax attacks in Washington in December of 2001, the recent earthquake in China (right date, right latitude, wrong continent), the shuttle Columbia disaster (although they didn't realize it until after the fact due to the linguistics 'maritime disaster over western states'. Columbia was a 'ship').

Can I ask a question here without being jumped on. When you say 'predicted' what exactly do you mean? I hear nostrodamus predicting war by saying men in steel beasts or some crap and it just does not do it for me. I was just curious what these predictions actually looked like before they were confirmed.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

here is a look at the linguistics of what the web bot would pump out.

The [Wahabi] entity is seen as preparing an attack on a site with aspects of (South) [Niagara power flows where?] with specific references to a place where the (wood) in the (earth) [grows] [upward [perfect fit with the Falls] ]. Near by will be an (energy) [plant] [bingo!] filled with [tremendous] (effort/work) [Yup!]. The target chosen for the entity has associations with a (vertical wall/ascent) [more Falls refs] near which is a (low land) or (low lying area) [ the water flows this way] from which there rises (power) [no doubt about it] and (influence/confluence) [like the confluence of the disparate pieces of the river at the Falls?] . This latter may suggest a site where a power plant sits at the base of a cliff or naturally occurring wall [ You're kidding, can we be any more precise than this?] that has the power lines rising to it. Further, there is a form of a (departure) [to the south] close by which suggests some form of transportation hub [the river was a transportation artery historically] with a main focus to the south which lies close to the chosen target [which we assume to be NYC] . Other details suggest that near to the chosen target, is a place where (heaps) of [small things] (rise upward) to some height. The number of both aspects and attributes which related to wood, and woods, and copse, suggest that there is some form of natural woodland setting near to the target. [Yes, it's a generally woody area!] This woodland is near an area where (rivers) [congregate][Direct hit!] and the (earth) [waters] (flow together) which suggests an estuarine environment [Clear enough?]. There are also references indicating a (waste) [flow] or disposal is nearby [Turbine waste gates?] . This (waste) aspect has the attributes of [dismal] and [abysmal] as well as attributes indicating a [great] (stink/smell) [At about 10PM EDT CBC News reported cities were dumping untreated sewage into rivers in the affected area due to the power outage!].

also look here for more info....

urbansurvival.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

i haven't read all of this thread and i'm not going to either its a complete waste of time. This woman is a fraud she has made this same prediction many times and each time the date comes and passes with no ship, no aliens nothing.

i can't believe people are still willing to seriously consider listening to this fraud.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No problem. Try reading this thread. All kinds of links that should answer all your questions. I have been following this for awhile now, and it is an amazing, but still developing technology.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

i haven't read all of this thread and i'm not going to either its a complete waste of time. This woman is a fraud she has made this same prediction many times and each time the date comes and passes with no ship, no aliens nothing.

i can't believe people are still willing to seriously consider listening to this fraud.

She has made this claim in the past without the ship coming?

Thats news to me, could you plz link me where you have found out the information your saying. I'd love to read it and it would clarify alot of things and seriously dampen what she has to say.

Also for the record one more time. I am not nor have i ever claim to believe her message. I remain on the fence and am waiting, im not claiming that she is telling the truth and im not claiming shes a fraud. However if you have proof of what you say that she has made this claim in the past and the ship never showed then i would change my view from on the fence to total disbelief...i would consider her to be a fraud.

I would very much like to see the proof of what your saying.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

here is a look at the linguistics of what the web bot would pump out.

The [Wahabi] entity is seen as preparing an attack on a site with aspects of (South) [Niagara power flows where?] with specific references to a place where the (wood) in the (earth) [grows] [upward [perfect fit with the Falls] ]. Near by will be an (energy) [plant] [bingo!] filled with [tremendous] (effort/work) [Yup!]. The target chosen for the entity has associations with a (vertical wall/ascent) [more Falls refs] near which is a (low land) or (low lying area) [ the water flows this way] from which there rises (power) [no doubt about it] and (influence/confluence) [like the confluence of the disparate pieces of the river at the Falls?] . This latter may suggest a site where a power plant sits at the base of a cliff or naturally occurring wall [ You're kidding, can we be any more precise than this?] that has the power lines rising to it. Further, there is a form of a (departure) [to the south] close by which suggests some form of transportation hub [the river was a transportation artery historically] with a main focus to the south which lies close to the chosen target [which we assume to be NYC] . Other details suggest that near to the chosen target, is a place where (heaps) of [small things] (rise upward) to some height. The number of both aspects and attributes which related to wood, and woods, and copse, suggest that there is some form of natural woodland setting near to the target. [Yes, it's a generally woody area!] This woodland is near an area where (rivers) [congregate][Direct hit!] and the (earth) [waters] (flow together) which suggests an estuarine environment [Clear enough?]. There are also references indicating a (waste) [flow] or disposal is nearby [Turbine waste gates?] . This (waste) aspect has the attributes of [dismal] and [abysmal] as well as attributes indicating a [great] (stink/smell) [At about 10PM EDT CBC News reported cities were dumping untreated sewage into rivers in the affected area due to the power outage!].

also look here for more info....

urbansurvival.com...

Thanks. So that is exactly what the webbot would pump out? Did pump out? What about all the comments in brackets?

[edit on 10/5/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No problem, im glad i could help somewhat. I'm not sure of the validity of there claims as of yet. Like i said on thier site you can see the linguistics of what the web bot says and the owners of it or "Timeguru's" as they call themselves interprit what it says but i have been unable to find any time stamped proof of the predictions being annpounced anywhere before the actual event occured.

Of course it could be just me not looking hard enough, my attention span can be short at times and if i cant find it to fast i get annoyed and forget about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No problem. Try reading this thread. All kinds of links that should answer all your questions. I have been following this for awhile now, and it is an amazing, but still developing technology.

Thanks, I had been reading that thread but when last I was there, no web bot predictions. All I saw was what other people say the web bot predicted but not the actualy info that came out of webbot before it was 'interpreted' Maybe there is more there now.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There are links to a radio interview from a couple of weeks ago with George Ure and Cliff High, who run it, and a transcript from a phone interview with Cliff from just a couple of days ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

Originally posted by secretstash

Originally posted by Trayen11
One thing that did kind of strike me as odd though.

I've had a killer headache the last two weeks, as well as my wife. And a few friends from college have been complaining about them as well. I just dismiss them as Star of School colds and flus, like we get every year.

A little odd maybey there is some merit to her claims after all, but i remain "on the fence"

I was going to say the same thing. I usually get one on Saturday but it's normally gone by Sunday. This week I have had one everyday and the hubby has been complaining really loudly about headaches this week as well.

Definately strange.

Keep in mind that headaches can be caused by a number of things. I always get a headache when I walk into work because my job is so loud and dusty (go Best Buy!). So I get headaches mostly from allergies. In addition there is an obvious change in weather patterns in most areas as we move into fall... some people are very environmentally sensitive.

We believe the things we read as an easy diagnosis for a problem we normally wouldn't have been concerned with. This Goodchild woman MAY be using headaches as a symptom because they are very common, so it allows more readers to relate to her "words of wisdom".

Don't get me wrong. I KNOW there's life beyond our little earth hovel, but I don't know about this...

Constant paranoia will cause headaches for sure

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MaynardisGod

seems to me that HAARP is giving the headaches and possibly a hologram so the military can shoot nukes at it to depopulate just a tad. oh snap, my bro is a commander general at fort **** i'll ask him whats coming...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As I have said before...

Shooting down a 2000 Mile long ship?

Thats even scarier than not shooting it down..

Surly the Governments realise that if that thing exploded or came crashing down, the planet would likely be destroyed anyway..lol

Not to mention that lasers are a pretty primitive tool by any galactic standard.. Doubt they'd do bugger-all.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I will say neither Yay or Nay on this ne.

I will say however....

Why hasn't Fox or CNN picked up on Blossom?

They can't think her to be of much importance.

Jurno's usually have good instincts on a good story, so mabe there really isn't one here afterall.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by zorgon

As I have said before...

Shooting down a 2000 Mile long ship?

Thats even scarier than not shooting it down..

We can't just shoot it down because it's protected by a forcefield. The only way is to use the craft recovered from Roswell, find a crack airforce pilot who just happens to be able to learn how to fly it in 20 minutes flat, fly into the mothership, and inject a virus into their computer system ......

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Damn straight, give that bitch a cold, I wonder if Will Smith will be available should they turn out to be negeative. Of course knowing our luck we will get stuck with Harry Cronick Jr.

And he will "try something" and we will all be screwed :p

j/k I could not resist

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I imagine these headaches are coming out of the punch bowl. What flavor is it this time? Mango?

Alien's aren't going to save you folks I'm afraid your going to have to handle that yourselves.

Stop looking upward and start looking inward.....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am atm listening to the recorded call between Bill Deagle and the Project Camelot crew from another thread on this site, where he share his vision about a major negative happening starting tomorrow ( 7th of October )with a financial meltdown and later on with nuclear explosions in major cities which he can't give a direct timeline of.

I just came to think of something....

What if...the "snow-cone" actually are a nuclear mushroom cloud?

Kinda scary.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not that I am concerned, nor am I a skeptic on this, though id say I'm 60/40

Anyhow..... On the 14th, ill be flying into London.... Should I be worried?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
We can't just shoot it down because it's protected by a forcefield.

Of course we can... what do you think caused that crash at Roswell?

And all we really need to do is tune HAARP and the OTHER facilities and use the planetary magnetic field to create a counter field that will negate the one on the ship.

Piece of cake

Of course it might mess up the weather for a bit

Well in any case I will be at war games from the 7th to the 14th... so if economic collapse is imminent and the GFL is coming to the rescue... I hope you save me some pictures

But if it does go down at least I will be with MY support group... and we are well equipped to deal with anarchy

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join