It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
On the September 10th episode of the Jeff Rense show, 3rd hour guest Cliff High made a few predictions for October 7th, 2008 based on the Web Bots' information.

A good summary of the Web Bot's interpretation can be found here:
exopolitics.blogs.com...

In the case of the Web Bots, the impeding Event Alert period is from Oct 7, 2008 through Feb. 19, 2009, with a warning period during Sept 22-27, 2008. Each of these think tanks follows a different, though procedurally analogous methodology in arriving at these Alerts. Both Think Tanks are forecasting an event period of high emotion, comparable to a "9/11 Event" lasting 60 days to four months instead of ten days.

The Web Bots foresee consumer society collapsing by mid November 2008. The Web Bots foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.

I'm not sure I believe the Web Bot can actually forecast the future, nonetheless it'll be interesting to sit back, and see if anything comes true considering the dates are just around the corner.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I too would like to see how this pans out. I have always wondered how these think tank webots work. Only time will tell....

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow, this si gonan be big.. I have been following the Web Bot predictiosn for some time and it seems like the date (10/07)is usually accompanied by invasions, wars, defeats or something of a big significance to the start of a war or the defeat of an enemy. Could it also be a coincidence that the Invasion of Afghanistan??? Source

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Isn't it weird that all these dates the Web Bot has predicted all seem to tie in with one another in the scheme of history... my case in point on Oct 7th, 2001 the U.S. invaded Afghanistan marking what is the beginning of the end of the US as an economic powerhouse. Could 10/7/08 signal the beginning of the end of the world ?

Source

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hasn't this thing been right somewhat in the past?

There was a documentary on predictions that had it, think it was from the history channel, interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have been following web-bots predictions for about 9 months now. I started to follow it as something humorous, But surprisingly it has had a decent track record, I remember back in may, they showed a report a few days before the china earth quake, and it involving a wedding(Jenna bushes). . . Though the locations were different from what the web-bot had foretold, It still happened. So once again i await to see the outcome of this specific run.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think common sense and the News can pretty much validate this.
It is imposing for sure.
Natural disasters, economic disasters and so on.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heads up! Looks like George Ure, and Cliff High will be on Coast to Coast AM Sunday night to discuss the Web Bot's predictions. Should be an interesting show.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
mercury is also retrograde from 9-24 thru 10-15, very unstable time happening 3 times a year, 4 times in 2009...yikes!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I always wondered if the web bot was for real or not. I will keep this in mind until the 7th of October, by then I should have my answer I guess. Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The interesting thing about this is

One month ago, one of my customers and I were talking politics and economy. She informed me that she had been told by a friend in a shipping company to be prepared for sometime around the end of sept or early oct. They friend wouldn't or couldnt elaborate.

I asked my friend if this was just smoke and she said the lady was not the type to do "off the wall things of this nature". She is "country folk" and not one for mass hysteria and BS.

This got my attention when I saw the date and googled. I had forgotten about my conversation until I had a synopsis of the prediction.

Hmmm. With recent events, looks like another PLANNED event looming!
Martial law preceeding election?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
O.K., let me get this straight . . . disaster for October 7th, then we have the prediction for UFO's over Georgia on the 15th, AND Halloween at the end of the month? This schedule is killing me!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I found this about the Web-bot project:

Maybe some of you have heard of The Web Bot Project, but for those of you who have not, it's quite intriguing.

The Web Bot Project, developed in the late 1990's, was created to assist in making stock market predictions.

The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

The projects concept is aimed at tapping into the "collective unconscious" of the universe and it's inhabitants. As well, there is an interesting time concept involved and an unusual concept of a "tipping point" regarding the past, current, and future times. It goes a bit deeper than viewing what those of us on the Internet are saying.

But in 2001, bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program. They began to take notice of coincidence with occurrences and explored it further.

One of the first accurate predictions from the bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it's prediction on "web chatter" which ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.

Regrettably, the bot program's prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

Here's where it starts to become very interesting. The bot program also predicts a worldwide calamity taking place in the year 2012. For those of you who study astrology, prophecies, and the like, you may already be familiar with this date.

Full article here...

Here's a link to the official site: Peoplenomics.com

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Could the webot just be picking up on old resonance of the energy signature connected to the specific date?

www.september11news.com...

[edit on 21-9-2008 by antar]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
...as mentioned, the web-bot creators will be speaking on C2C tonight. Keep thread updated!

Sun 09.21 >>
George Ure & 'Cliff' who'll discuss their predictive web bot technology, with particular regard to the date of October 7, 2008.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 21-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
While checking out Jeff Rense's site, I stumbled onto this! It's a daily update page, so it will change from day to day. I copied the source code, just in case... It's one of the three sites linked with the Web Bot Project.

Urbansurvival.com Daily News Update

Seeing as how they support something big in 2012, I guess if something BIG does happen on Oct. 7th, it should shut up the 2012 naysayers! This is soooooooooooooooo creepy! Check it out!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
...looking forward to playback for C2C show.... one of them said this:

...alien wars are coming.

And they're not talking about immigration... now, about to 'open up phone lines.'

[edit on 22-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
will this be a ploy to keep Kings George and Dick in office?

live in western Washington - best stock up on some essentials

[edit on 22-9-2008 by spiritgirl]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join