It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

OK, I'm going to say this just one more time, then how do you explain the earthquake predictions? I didn't see a 'Giant Tsunami to hit Indonesia' thread dated before the event. Did you even check the entire thread, including links, before you came to your 'educated' assumption?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

OK, I'm going to say this just one more time, then how do you explain the earthquake predictions? I didn't see a 'Giant Tsunami to hit Indonesia' thread dated before the event. Did you even check the entire thread, including links, before you came to your 'educated' assumption?

This web bot thing is admittedly "hit and miss." I can't explain the tsunami prediction.

Can you explain all of the web bot's failed predictions?

All of the text that is on the internet right now has already been written. It is not the future. So to believe that a program can sift through that already written text and predict events is ridiculous to say the least.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Interpretations of the language have been wrong, not linguistics itself. Example- They got linguistics for a 'Maritime disaster over the western states', which they dismissed because of the language. But during the alert timeframe, the shuttle Columbia, a 'ship', burnt up on re-entry, that's right, over the western states. Do not confuse the messenger with the message. The interpreters are human, and fallible. Let's look at what they've gotten right: 9/11, the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Indonesia (including death toll), the power outage in the Northeast in 2003, the Anthrax attacks in Washington in December of 2001, the recent earthquake in China (right date, right latitude, wrong continent), the shuttle Columbia disaster (although they didn't realize it until after the fact). There are enough 'right' predictions to warrant serious consideration as to the validity of future predictions.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

How can someone confirm whether the web bot guys really did predict 911, the Asian tsunami, Katrina and all the other events they claim to have predicted? Are their predictions timestamped on Google in the same way that Sollog time-stamps all of his prophecies?

The only way to know what was said and when it was said is to have them time-stamp their predictions on Google. Predictions they made on radio shows have been removed from Youtube, probably because they didn't come true, and second hand accounts from people on a forum just doesn't cut it for me. I need more proof than that. Can anyone point me to time-stamped posts?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Greetings! New here ... glad to meet you :-). I went through other posts, did not see this, but if I missed an earlier reference to it, please forgive the newbie (thank you).

From the show notes for the C2C/web bot program: "Possibly early elections, or at least calls for that because of anger."

Maybe that language had to do with, from Reuters: McCain suspends campaign (www.reuters.com...)

And of course we all know about the 'anger' among taxpayers about the proposed bailout.

Or, maybe not. Maybe something bigger is still coming.

The link for the show notes document is www.urbansurvival.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was reviewing the daily news update page at UrbanSurvival.com and read the following concerning October 7th:

While we are certainly hoping to be spectacularly wrong about the change in life that seems to be coming on (or shortly after) October 7th, we nevertheless keep seeing pointers that suggest that date which has been on the horizon for us for more than a year, could be significant.

Latest indicator is a report from the Northeast Intelligence\ Network that points to a possible al Qaeda attack around guess what date...

I can't even begin to count the number of people who have asked if it's true that the US Army has a brigade of urban fighters rotating to the US from Iraq October 1st. Yes, we're quite aware of that since it was in the Army Times several weeks back. While a brigade is a fair-sized military unit, it's 3,000 to 5,000 members would likely be hard-pressed to secure even one medium-sized town in America.

On the Northeast Intelligence Network's page, the September 24, 2008 entry reads:

24 September 2008: A posting uncovered in an Arabic language Internet forum is currently raising a few eyebrows in the intelligence community. The single posting, which is presently being scrutinized by intelligence officials, appears to provide detailed instructions for Muslims living within the United States, giving them specific actions to take before, during and after an upcoming attack in the U.S. The communication was discovered by "Archangel," a well-known independent intelligence analyst active within the intelligence community.

The post was initially published on August 2, 2008 under the title “Commandments [Directives] Before the Strike,” and appears to be a sort of a conflict management guide, or instructions on what Muslims should do prior to the attack, actions that should be undertaken concurrent with the attack, and well as additional instructions following the attack.

The text addressing the nature, location and timing of the planned attack, although specific to the U.S., appears otherwise ambiguous. For instance, the timing appears to focus on the Tuesday following the end of Ramadan, which would be October 7, 2008. The nature of the attack is less clear. Although the author appears to talk about a strike greater in magnitude than the 9/11 attacks and makes reference to the possibility of it being nuclear in nature, the text references to the nuclear aspect of the attack appear somewhat muddled.

I encourage you to read the entire post, it is quite scary! New York and Washington D.C. are specifically mentioned.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Interpretations of the language have been wrong, not linguistics itself. Example- They got linguistics for a 'Maritime disaster over the western states', which they dismissed because of the language. But during the alert timeframe, the shuttle Columbia, a 'ship', burnt up on re-entry, that's right, over the western states. Do not confuse the messenger with the message. The interpreters are human, and fallible. Let's look at what they've gotten right: 9/11, the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Indonesia (including death toll), the power outage in the Northeast in 2003, the Anthrax attacks in Washington in December of 2001, the recent earthquake in China (right date, right latitude, wrong continent), the shuttle Columbia disaster (although they didn't realize it until after the fact). There are enough 'right' predictions to warrant serious consideration as to the validity of future predictions.

Can you provide proof please?

I see a lot of claims but no proof. Are there any time-stamped posts that prove these things, because so far I haven't seen any. Sollog gets a lot of stick but at least he provides evidence of his prophecies in Google time-stamped posts. So lets see all these time-stamped posts of the predictions made by the web bot project so we can judge properly.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by memememe

Go through this thread and check the links yourself. They have been talking about this event for some time now, including on the History Channel program Decoding The Past which you can watch the relevant parts through YouTube links on one of my posts. I originally watched it when it came out last year, and it mentions a big event in late 2008-early 2009, but the details get clearer for the program as the event gets nearer.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Seeing as how they support something big in 2012, I guess if something BIG does happen on Oct. 7th, it should shut up the 2012 naysayers!

But the way the web-bot works is to gather information from the internet and see what people are talking about. Of course it's going to 'predict' something will happen in 2012 because people on ATS and other sites keep talking about it.

And way to many ties to alot of other 'conspiracy' theories!

That's the problem though. The bot scans the internet and compile a bunch of conspiracy theories. They have no way of knowing if these conspiricies are true or not...

I have a hard time believing anything will happen.

Edit: I see someone else made this point already. Carry on

[edit on 25-9-2008 by TruthParadox]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I marked these dates on my calendar and noted to watch current events. I know it may be a reach as most of these probably are, However since mid day the 22nd of this month the U.S. has been engaged by Pakistani troops four times this week "these are supposed to be our allies folks". Also they are a nuclear state, may be coincidence but it does suggest something worthy of further observation IMO. Thanks for granting an audience on this subject.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

But that's not how it works. As the developers explain it, it taps into the collective unconcious on the basis that as a species we are all a little psychic, but we aren't aware of this 'gift', and it is through this that we subconsiously express this through our use of language on the internet. And even if you are right about how it works, it would not explain the predictions of natural disasters. For me, that's the clincher. If it were nothing but predictions of man-made occurances, then I would have to agree with you whole-heartedly. We are conditioned to be left brained, and therefore have to find logical explanations for things. This is a right brain area, and therefore defies left brain rationality.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Go through this thread and check the links yourself. They have been talking about this event for some time now, including on the History Channel program Decoding The Past which you can watch the relevant parts through YouTube links on one of my posts.

Thanks for the link to that documentary, but it doesn't contain any proof. It only has claims of success made by one of the people behind the web bot project.

I did, however, manage to find a radio interview done last year by the web bot guys on youtube. They predicted a major hurricane event around September 19th of last year in that interview, only problem is that nothing happened on September 19th last year or thereabouts. Also noticed some links to past prophecies made on the radio by the web bot guys have been deleted for some reason.

I've also checked this thread for proof, but only found claims made by believers. There may be some truth to the claims made but I would like to confirm it for myself. I am looking for time-stamped posts of their prophecies, something like this from Sollog :

groups.google.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Remember that those who interpret the linguistics make mistakes. As for the September 19th hurricane....

In the early hours, local time, of September 19, Wipha slammed into Fuding, near the Fujian-Zhejiang provincial border in China. However, before the storm made landfall it weakened slightly, becoming a Category 3-equivalent typhoon.

2007 Pacific Typhoon season

Right weather phenomenon, wrong ocean.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But that's not how it works. As the developers explain it, it taps into the collective unconcious on the basis that as a species we are all a little psychic, but we aren't aware of this 'gift', and it is through this that we subconsiously express this through our use of language on the internet. And even if you are right about how it works, it would not explain the predictions of natural disasters. For me, that's the clincher. If it were nothing but predictions of man-made occurances, then I would have to agree with you whole-heartedly. We are conditioned to be left brained, and therefore have to find logical explanations for things. This is a right brain area, and therefore defies left brain rationality.

It is interesting. I guess I'm trying to convince myself that it's not true. I don't want the world to end yet
. I haven't even set foot outside the US or gone to a nude beach in switzerland for crying out loud! It's either true or it's a crazy coincidence. The thing is, I've seen a lot of crazy coincidences so I know they exist. But I've also seen a lot of things that seem to make sense at the time which have not been true. And in that respect, these web-bots would defy the odds if it was true.

meh.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Well, they are not predicting the end of the world, just a rough patch with things actually being better for it on the other side, so you will still have a chance to travel and finally get to that nude beach. I should warn you, however, that nude beaches are overrated. Typically they are populated by those you never want to see naked!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well, they are not predicting the end of the world, just a rough patch with things actually being better for it on the other side, so you will still have a chance to travel and finally get to that nude beach.

But it also predicts a major world event in 2012 for those of us who survive the other horrors.

I should warn you, however, that nude beaches are overrated. Typically they are populated by those you never want to see naked!!!

It's not for me to see them, it's for them to see me. I'm a stud

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Remember that those who interpret the linguistics make mistakes. As for the September 19th hurricane....

In the early hours, local time, of September 19, Wipha slammed into Fuding, near the Fujian-Zhejiang provincial border in China. However, before the storm made landfall it weakened slightly, becoming a Category 3-equivalent typhoon.

2007 Pacific Typhoon season

Right weather phenomenon, wrong ocean.

Wipha had only 9 fatalities. There were several other typhoons/cyclones around that time that were worse in terms of fatalities. Cyclone Sidr caused between 5,000 and 10,000 fatalities but wasn't even predicted. It struck on 15th November 2007. I think this is a definite failed prediction.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

They have never claimed that they are infalable or that the program picks up every disaster. However, if they predicted a hurricane on a certain date, and it occured, then I can't see how it was a failed prediction.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Where can I view the results of the web bot? Is it something any of us can look at?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I live for each moment, and take one day at a time. I leave tomorrow to the Lord. However, I can feel that there is something in the wind, and there does seem to be a large change coming globally.

Whether it happens on the 7th, or not doesn't matter, however, I agree that something substantial is in the wind.

However, I am not afraid.

That's a beautiful comment, Rachel.
Your love and light help to raise the vibration on this planet...
Fear is a terrible emotion to deal with...and Fear Monsters are growing all over our planet.
Love is universal and is what we are supposed to be 'all' about.
Bless you for your positive thoughts!
Love & Light,
Synth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join