It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Star and flag to the op
Great interview loved every min of it

My Aunt is very spiritual and my girlfriend spoke to her on the phone a few weeks back and at the end of the conversation she said that we the human race will have to work extremely hard together to survive the next few years. Every thing she has ever told me has come to pass

So imo i think the events will come

I will be telling my friends and family about this date and i will be giving out as much love and light as i can.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The website is halfpasthuman.com - has good explanation of what the project is all about.
urbansurvival.com is the more public face of their work - as they realized the tremendous changes coming up they felt more info should get out.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My question is, has the web bot ever been wrong???

I hope so

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have to say this was all pretty depressing stuff and a few predictions were quite disturbing, the alien stuff especially so!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

UrbanSurvival.com

Thank you for that link... This thing about web-bots and what makes them credible.. It gathers in the news and measures "probability and sentiment", and makes a statistical guess which is right more often than not. Maybe it is only slightly better that a WAG (wild ass guess), but a 51% advantage over a coin toss will yield something remarkable over the long haul. Computers and web-bots simply make it easier to predict what we call "Self-Fulfilling Prophecy".

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Yeah, but self-fulfilling prophecy does not explain the natural disaster predictions, or the Columbia disaster prediction, even though they didn't realize that one until after the fact, because they dismissed 'Maritime disaster over western states' because of the language, but Columbia was a 'ship', and the timeframe was correct, so....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
President Ahmadinejad of Iran just finished his speech to the UN General Assembly, and I have to say he made a very good case against American aggression in the Middle East, and the current Administration. Could this be the 'precursor' event that the bot's were talking about? We can stand against a few nations, but not the world. We need their money! I think I saw somewhere that we 'borrow' 2 billion dollars a day from foriegn nations. Without their support, our economy is doomed to failure!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is interesting and the web bot seems to be our collective unconscious that's not bound by the space-time of our material bodies.

Einstein said that the distinction between past, present and future is just an illusion.

So our collectivive unconscious experiences these things before our material bodies because our collective unconscious is not bound by space-time.

The Bible tells us that these things will happen. The Bible tells us about future technology like people around the world watching bodies before the internet and TV. It describes helicopters as locusts with breastplates of iron with noisy wings.

The ancients were describing future technology in the language of the day. They were being showed these things by the collective unconscious and higher dimensional beings who are not bound by our space-time and they can see what choices we will make because they can traverse our worldline.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just came across this video on YouTube. I can attest that at least most of it was taken off the daily update page of UrbanSurvival.com, which is the site of one of the Web Bot creators.

Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes
My question is, has the web bot ever been wrong???
I hope so

The Web Bot is NEVER wrong. Only the interpretations of the data are wrong. All of this boils down to Stichomancy, which absolutely works.

I started a thread on Stichomancy a few weeks ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the OP and give Stichomancy a try, please. See if it works for you.

#

The Web Bot creators provide a discussion of how they think this works, and I don't believe they are wrong. But there is a simpler answer: everything is predetermined, but our inability to perceive future events makes us think we have free will (which we do, in a sense, have, but not as we think we do.)

Human's can only perceive the future via statistical analysis, and imposing our interpretation onto the statistical results, if we have that talent. It is all in our mystical ability to interpret reality, past, present, and future.

I think.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Free will is not an illusion, our concept of time is. We observe time as a straight line moving in one direction.

Originally posted by Wise Dome
Einstein said that the distinction between past, present and future is just an illusion.

Think of it this way. If you take a child's block and look at one face, you only see a two dimensional object, but in fact it is three dimensional, so what you are percieving is an illusion.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have not read thoroughly through the rest of the pages of this article so i do not know if this thought has been posted yet. If these "spiders" troll the internet looking for information about catastrophes wouldn't it then essentially pick up "information" from crackpot home-brew websites from mrs.cleo an whatnot? there are also reports from various economic gurus and the like dating back as far as 2002 or even further fortelling this economic crash through sheer intelligence and forsight. That being said i could essentially call everyone i knew and had everyone they knew make a website about "pumpkin pie taking over bushes brain and forcing him to film himself beating mickey mouse to death in front of children to save america from terrorism" and these spiders would then pick up on it, and if enough people wrote about it they could possibly consider it legit information and it would become prophecy. Mind you, I know it has been right about the economic crisis and 9/11, but could that be because it was set up all along?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by asafum]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by asafum

That's not how it works. And it wouldn't explain how it predicts earthquakes. I suggest you check out the whole thread, including links. It's worth the time.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It looks like my 45th is going to be quite interesting. So on the day I came into this world, it could be the day I go out of this world.

I am not bothered about the 7th, no more than I am bothered about being 45. Isn't there a Chinese proverb which says, ' May you live in interesting times'. I feel that I certainly have lived up to the proverb.

Regardless of any event. the last four cycles (decades) have been interesting.

When I was five, it seems that there were mass riots throughout the world in 1968. I came into the world at the dawn of the sexual revolution, Vietnam War, and other events which were quite phenomenal for that period.

I came into the world in 1963, prior to Kennedy's death in the November, and was five when his brother, Robert got assasinated.

The last four cycles have been interesting, as I saw the end of the 'Cold War', and I saw Russia and America becoming allies, when they were once in fear of each other.

I live for each moment, and take one day at a time. I leave tomorrow to the Lord. However, I can feel that there is something in the wind, and there does seem to be a large change coming globally.

Whether it happens on the 7th, or not doesn't matter, however, I agree that something substantial is in the wind.

However, I am not afraid.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OK, I think that the Bush speech that I just endured it the precursor event that the bots were talking about for the Sept. 22-27 timeframe. He just described what I read on the UrbanSurvival.com website today! Damn, I was so hoping these guys were wrong this time!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think this topic should be in Skunk Works. It validates some important information, so the predictions aren't entirely false. But one thing that I wish the Web Bot creators would have done was to set it up so that it doesn't give the exact date, but rather give only the month of the event. That way it sounds more reasonable. Then you have less people denying that oh this date has passed and nothing has happened.

I truly believe that the mass consciousness of humanity have a lot to do with the events that are happening to this day. Well the human mind is an extraordinary tool with lots of capability and potential.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OK, I just stumbled across this thread! GFL spaceship to appear on October 14th, 2008 Talk about timing! Could this be the October 15th event? If you listened to the radio interview with George and Cliff, they did speak of an extraterrestrial component. Here's the video from the OP of that thread:

Thoughts, anyone???

[edit on 24-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmm, so this web bot crawls the internet for it's information?

Well it's obviously just picking up conspiracy theory sites and prediction sites. It's just making the same predictions that all the conspiracy theorists make on the internet, that's all.

How can you predict the future from what's already been written on the internet? C'mon now...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
OK, I just stumbled across this thread! GFL spaceship to appear on October 14th, 2008 Talk about timing! Could this be the October 15th event? If you listened to the radio interview with George and Cliff, they did speak of an extraterrestrial component. Here's the video from the OP of that thread:

Thoughts, anyone???

Yeah I read up on that, and speaking of the October 14th, 2008 UFO Event I found a bit more information about it.

You have to keep in mind that there will definately be brainwashing by the government, media, and military. The UFO beings will arrive in peace the government will try to spread fear and panic into you all, whatever the case don't fall in their pit of paranoia.

Anyway, I hope I will be able to see the UFO's, I'll have my eyes in the sky. At first I usually get a bit scared/excited at the same time when I see something flying mysteriously. But I'm sure over time we all will get used to being around with them in harmony.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join