It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No need. the spaceship has had to go to Proxima Centauri for repairs and cannot get here by the 14th October. If anyone says otherwise they are lying ...... unless I'm lying: and we'll soon find out!

Hmmmm I was SURE they would use the new 'time line changed' excuse...

or the "Too many people did not want us to appear... so we changed our mind"

Well we first have to get through the international monetary collapse, millions starving, loosing homes, martial law declared and nuking of LA event on Oct 7th...

So IF they are coming on the 14th to help us...

It will be a week to late

What I want to see is an interview on the 15th

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I hope she doesn't use the 'different date' idea, I'm homeless,
broke and Gramma's in the town morgue, I just hope it gets
here by the 14th.

I'm getting off the next stop, it's about a mile away from the
Naval base. I suppose they'd know about the 'coming' won't
they?
I'll ask one of the grunts at the gate.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I hope she doesn't use the 'different date' idea, I'm homeless,
broke and Gramma's in the town morgue, I just hope it gets
here by the 14th.

Well you can always come to Vegas... I need to rebuild the Kingdom...

It is good to have Vassels... and they get fed

Well next week I will be visiting the Kingdom of Caid... from the 7th to the 14th.... how about that huh? So if the world ends, at least I will be with MY 'support group'

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Trayen11

My prediction is that she will come up with an excuse either just before or just after the 14th. They will contact her and say it is our fault they could not come to lay guilt. We will then need to pay more attention to her and buy more of her stuff or they will never come. The guilt trip is of course the most important part of this type of scam. We will have to be made to feel like it is our fault somehow to keep the game going.

We have a winner.

Only true prediction on these boards.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Phew!! that looks great!
I might take you up on that Zoltan, I've never been a vessel
before. I've just sold my favourite video 'The Boy Who Spoke
To Badgers' to a guy on the coach, he was on his way to Vegas!
imagine my surprise.

So I'm just following the fence of the base upto the main gate,
if this doesn't pan out, it's Las Vegas and all those lights.
Wowee!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? Is there something of substance that I overlooked? Is this not just some person claiming that some thing is going to happen with absolutely zero earned credibility? Can someone point out to me why this is an "event" did this group somehow earn everyones faith?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
God, if this isnt a PTB plant to scare us or prepare us for a project blue... false invasion, I will gladly eat my hat, with my head still in it. Please stop all this rubbish, its doing my psychosis no good at all !!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I know how you feel!
I've just checked on another posting and apparently this
'snowcone' vision could've been a natural phenomena.

I'm sat here at the side of the road waiting for a Greyhound
OR a lift back to the trailer park.
Bah! I fall for this stuff everytime!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've just emailed my friend Big Moira, she's borrowing
her brother's moped, she's gonna pick me up and we
going to Las Vegas to see Zoltan and his crew of
Medieval Knights.

If Busom Goodchild is right, and I'm havin' my doubts,
then it'll be Vegas where I'll meet the aliens.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is quite interesting, this guy reckons that officials are taking her claims very seriously..

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My thoughts lie with the Web Bots and Timewave events for Tuesday 7th. This October 14th event doesn't register with the often successful Web bots, nor does it register on any of the number sets in Timewave Zero. This, I feel, could be a cruel ruse by Ms. Goodchild to make a fast buck preying on the general air of hopelessness we're all feeling at the moment.

Also this line at the end of the alleged channelled communication:

Mmm! I felt you leaving quite abruptly then. You know what is best. I have no worries about that. Until tomorrow …

sounds to me like a shoddy director's mandatory sequel tie in. Like she's planning to use their quick departure as some kind of excuse, or reasoning for their failure to show on the 14th. Just an observation anyhoo.

Everything is so crazy at the moment, I don't know what to believe, or expect, just that October 7th is going to be a long day.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tandino

The 7th??
Put yer foot down Moira, we gotta get to Vegas!
You don't REALLY think all this is some sorta PR
scam or somethin'... do ya?

They could well be on their way here, they could be
monitoring us right now!!
Cooooweeee!! Hello lil' Grays!

But seriously, They may well be just outside of our
Solar System right now.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I like your style, and Big Moira sounds like quite a catch. I've no idea if half of your posts are serious or not, but they have me chuckling to myself regardless.

In response to your question of whether I think it's a marketing ploy, I don't know. On the one hand, I imagine she's going to sell a lot of merchandise over the next week or so, bought by eager truth seekers chomping at the bit to learn more.

On the other hand, after the 14th, she's going to lose so much credibility (assuming she has credibility in the first place) as an actress and a paranormal figurehead of sorts. This will inevitably lead to her losing a lot of money from disenfranchised fans buying her merchandise.

So yeah, I don't know, but I don't like to rule anything out. I'm like a trisexual - I'll try anything once.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tandino

I agree, Big Moira is a 'bit-of-a-babe'
All this marketing stuff makes my head ache, what are
they doin' it for? I mean, are her books rubbish or somethin'?

Anyway, Moira and me are goin' west. I never thought I'd
see the lights of Vegas, just hope Elvis is still giggin' there.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
im gonna miss this thread after the 14th... it is fun to read the responses of the gullible and the uninformed... I love these kind of threads... big foot in a freezer,.. doomsday.. moon bases... underground cities... I am amazed how even smart people can even give it a second thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't think this has been covered, sorry if it has. But, can someone please tell me, if this event does occur, what will the military be doing while this craft hovers for 72 hours.
I assume there must be some contingency plans with all global governments to deal with such an event. Are there any ATS members with military background who could comment?
Thank's.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I know what yer mean, it's rare to find honest folk who
bare their souls like ATSers, we're quite a find!
After the 14th, maybe we can set up a website to talk to
critters from other planets, nuh?
I think that's a great idea, I mean we can interact wiv' em
and learn a lot more about the Galaxies.

I'm quite sure that the Grays could 'wire up' a modem that
can travel between the stars, heck... they can get around without
any hair, so I'm quite sure they could knock something like that
up for us.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash
I don't think this has been covered, sorry if it has. But, can someone please tell me, if this event does occur, what will the military be doing while this craft hovers for 72 hours.
I assume there must be some contingency plans with all global governments to deal with such an event. Are there any ATS members with military background who could comment?
Thank's.

I expect the army to shoot first and ask questions later,
I mean... look at what happened at Roswell.
I suppose they'll do a 'Independence Day' on the craft and
try to knock it out of the sky.

Personally, I don't know anyone in the military, but I think Big
Moira's brother was a sea-scout or something... I'll check.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel that these "aliens" use words they shouldn't? How the hell do they speak and use the wording that we see here in this post if they are ALIEN!?

I mean really, you think they would actually call themselves the "Federation" of light? Light is a human term/word for what we know as the visible energy spectrum, and Federation, well thats also a VERY human word, I bet anything we didn't just take this word from aliens and make it our own.
So why would they be communicating in modern English?

I'd personally rather see a bunch of alien gibberish that we have no chance at understanding, at least then its believable.

I mean sure, maybe aliens have some kind of mental telepathy through this channeling stuff that allows them to somehow decifer and understand our language (pretty much perfectly which is another sign that this is all BS since they shouldn't be able to know how us humans communicate perfectly, you'd need to be highly involved in society to even remotely gather that amount of info)

I mean really, the "federation" of light? Next we'll hear that they call their "mothership" (yet another human term used to describe a large space ship) the Starship Enterprise, and they all happen to look like Jean Luke Picard.

Anyone here ever read the book Childhoods end? That was WAY MORE believable than this BS, the aliens showed up over every major city in the book with massive ships(99% of which were just holographic space ships used to make the people of earth feel like they are powerless against them, specially after their nukes vanish into thin air upon firing at them). The spaceships remain in the air for 50 years, only because the Alien species looks like what we would call the devil, they tried to come to earth once in the distant past which then created the whole "god" and "devil" thing in the book, so they remained in the air above their planet for 50 YEARS. I think only in a case like that would the people of earth be willing to accept and live peacefully with an extraterrestrial civilization

Don't get me wrong, I believe 100% that alien life is out there, but this stupid woman who looks like a nut bag is just building a cult for herself. In 2003 some idiot claimed that "Planet X" or "Niburu" would tear the earth apart as it traveled through our solar system, but hey, 2008 now and no niburu(well nasa has now officially revealed there is a 60mile in diameter object that is entering our solar system, so maybe they were off by 5 YEARS... "maybe" but highly doubtful this new thing announced by nasa is planet x, its FAR to small for it to be the massive planet X that has been written about so many times

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MaynardisGod

Didn't 'Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft' by
The Carpenters have a alien message on it?
Something like... "we are observing your Earth. and we
would like to make contact with you"

Something like that I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join