It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Funny that her channeling didn't pick up on this...

Well ONE THING happened today Oct. 7th at 0243 UT

ASTEROID IMPACT: Asteroid 2008 TC3 hit Earth this morning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny no one predicted that...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
I have today, received a channeling from the mothership translating the REAL name of Blossom Goodchild.

Blossom Goodchild = Bull*hit artist.

I will be receiving another transmission after breakfast. Stay tuned.

Almost forgot, checkout my website for cheap t-shirts and 1 on 1 consultancy for the low price of $5000 per minute.

C-BuZz

Wow!! thats great! How do you think they code these names?
Is she an alien trying to 'do a Rowling'?

What did you have for breakfast?... and remember, it's the
most important meal of the day. May I have root-beer and
oreos?
Do you do XL in the T-shirts? Moira has said she'd like one.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zoltan, did the asteroid hit? and where?
I agree with you, she should've seen the damn thing coming.

It may be that Busom Goodhead maybe a fake, just like Big
Moira suggested to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not necessarily zorgon, I posted prior to anyone knowing of TC3 that I rarely do the sleep of death, and that's just what I did before this happened, I came back only to scour the forums for what in the world was going on.

It was only after I read about TC3 that I woke up. On a deeper level many people were feeling sensitive to this odd and unexpected happening.

Headaches and a feeling of being disinfranchized from the current state of affairs. I really think that as people begin to awaken, our sensitivities will get stronger and this was probably just another wake up call.

Someone somewhere is always making claims, its like the lottery though, and one mans guess is as good as the next with all the things happening at once on so many different levels.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Best ET channeling ever caught on tape, this actually puts Goodchild to shame as this show the actual true channeling, GOD bless this man, watch the channeling at 01:57 and prepare to be amazed!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
before 3-4 weeks i had a awful headaches that lasted days indeed...
hmm this woman sounds really scary but i really hope they show up.and think of someway for me to not get a job^^

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This Korton character, he's a gem, he's somebody
you would want if you needed a subway announcer!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
for the peopel who are following this thing for whatever reason be it because you believe in it, or your curious i was looking around the internet this afternoon out of sheer bordom and i went to 10-14-08 blogspot where peopel who really but into this event seem to congregat and i stumbled across a video.

in the video it gives a few more details about this supposed event next tuesday.

-the ship will be 1 mile long
-it will be visible at sunrise over the untied states, no exact location given
-it will remain there for three days
-on the third day at sunset it will be gone.

I guess that cancels out the google earth stuff thats all over ATS...."ill post a link to the site so you guys can see the video for yourselves....honestly though, and this is just for me, this thing is getting a bit out of reach.

watch the video if you have a spare ten mins and let me know. the thing that are talked about in the video just seem a little out there for me...watch and let me know what you guys think.

You-Tube video

[edit on 10/7/0808 by Trayen11]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
The Best ET channeling ever caught on tape, this actually puts Goodchild to shame as this show the actual true channeling, GOD bless this man, watch the channeling at 01:57 and prepare to be amazed!

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!... BHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

That made my entire week.

Great find Spitefulgod!

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
I've also had a horrible headache all day but I've had them very frequently throughout my life. I just live with them. Wish they said how long to do their solution...... but I've already tried aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen this evening, heh!

Anyhow.... UFOs are visiting all the time.... wonder why the earth would tremble before their visit?

Sorry this is slightly off topic, but I never take paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin etc...and you know what...I never get headaches..! Never trust Western medicine, I'm sure the ancients got along fine without them...sto taking pills and your body will learn to take care of itself...

Anyway back on topic, I'm healthily skeptic about the 14th but I know something's gonna happen...in fact it already has! Even my friends, who have ridiculed my spiritual nature for YEARS...are coming to me asking why they're feeling something they can't explain, and the fact that they're beginning to question this imposed reality. I tell them to take an aspirin and go to bed, it'll pass...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh man, someone made a comment on this video that really made me LOL!

Behold, We, Pleidians, will come to you in peace from the planet Tenalp.

We will come to watch your inter-galactic hit movie known as The Dark Knight, as it is currently sold out at all theaters on our planet. We have bought tickets in your state of Alabama for October the 14th-17th, thus our 2000 mi. long spaceship will be parked in your skies for 3 days. There will be many haters who will try to stop us, but we will use our shields to protect ourselves. Peace to all and R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
BG discussed a shuddering in the earth a few days before Oct. 14th.

The shape over the north pole struck a few chords when this happened:

ap.google.com...

A little more fuel.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
before 3-4 weeks i had a awful headaches that lasted days indeed...
hmm this woman sounds really scary but i really hope they show up.and think of someway for me to not get a job^^

Yeah, I wanna ask em what that Cute Blond at work thinks about me..lol

Or mabe get em to put some Hot Sensual ideas in her head about me...ehehehe

Oh' and next weeks Lotto Numbers & nmabe a Horse race or two.

And when I win, I'm gunna' Ask em' if I can buy one of their ships so I can Bail from this rock...

On a more serious note though..

I have been getting small headaches all week, right in the back of my skull & I rarely have headaches at all.

I am also partially impathic (I can pick up on peoples emotions), lol nobody can ever actually lie to me to my face...hehehe

But lately, over the last few weeks, it has been getting stronger & I have actually been catching a few words in my head as well as emptions.

ALso been hearing voices more often during that time between sleep & wake (you know, just as your dosing off).

Oh and the Eyes... This is quite strange.. I keep seeing different sets of eyes, when I close mine & they are all different, all human & fade in/fade out & replace each other. No Faces, just the eyes.. It's tota;y freaking me out.

And the damndest thing..., I have had sooo much energy in the last few weeks, I feel so much fitter & healthier than I have ever felt in my life..

Never really been into this stuff before & I'm less than 10% convinced that Blossom is on the level, but there is really something up with the universe right now.

Blossoms friends comming to visit? Planetary alignment? A bad batch of Mushrooms? Groovy Government Chemicals in the Drinking Water?

Who knows...

Sumthin' is up though.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Erm End Of The World by R.E.M oh and on the bot thingy when i out in first contact with aliens I got "october" for the reply !

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on that day...unfortunatly...channelers are not accurate..at most their message is 15% correct the rest being their imagination...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAVELS

I've also had a horrible headache all day but I've had them very frequently throughout my life. I just live with them. Wish they said how long to do their solution...... but I've already tried aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen this evening, heh!

Anyhow.... UFOs are visiting all the time.... wonder why the earth would tremble before their visit?

Sorry this is slightly off topic, but I never take paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin etc...and you know what...I never get headaches..! Never trust Western medicine, I'm sure the ancients got along fine without them...sto taking pills and your body will learn to take care of itself...

Perhaps you need to re-word that? You never get migraines and therefore, you never take pain medicine. If my post made me sound like some kind of pill-popper, I asure you that I am not. I agree with your statement. I do not like medicines. You do not understand that the headache I had made me feel that if I drilled a hole in my head I would feel better... or if blood oozed from my ears and eyes that it would help. That is pain, friend, but I did not feel the need to describe it. Count your blessings!

As for this latest video that was discovered on YouTube by Trayen11... I cannot easily watch it because I am on very bad dial-up... is it Blossom Goodchild giving this new info?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The woman's a nutter, plain and simple. Shiela's lost her wheels. My prediction, they won't turn up cos if they do they'll receive one whopper of a parking ticket.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

... as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.

Well it's now officially a "few days" before october 14th, not a "couple" but a "few", so this should be happening now if she's to prove anything. Of course there will be EQ's or tremours occuring within this time frame anyways, but the way she puts it, is it would be unusual in that it would "cause alarm" to those not having read her message.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

...You do not understand that the headache I had made me feel that if I drilled a hole in my head I would feel better... or if blood oozed from my ears and eyes that it would help. That is pain, friend, but I did not feel the need to describe it. Count your blessings!

I'm with you on that one. I get killer migraines, and had them all week. But I don't think they're out of the ordinary, because I've had them on and off for years, although I will say they've been particularly intense tolerance-wise this week.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well it's nearly time for the truth! Tomorrow morning time. No sign of any huge spaceship yet. Stopped at the gas station do you think? Parking spaces are wide open as I don't see any military activity in my sector as yet. No sign of mass panic throughout the world. Ostriches not burying thier heads as yet! Though that may change shortly, i.e. Human variety.
What a croc!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join