It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tandino

Fair enough, like I have always stated, I'm very much on the fence with this stuff, but I post it because there are people here that are really interested in this "event" and i figured it was the nice thing to do so people can stay up to date on what she is claiming.

The Oct 7 webot thing is also something that I'm on the fence about, but at least the webot has apparently gotten quite a few things correct already. I hope it's wrong, cause if not then things are going to suck here on our little planet very soon, and thats not cool, I dont want my kids having to grow up in a world where we are scavaging for food and water while avoiding the looters.

Cause damn if everything goes to hell like they say, you are going to have to learn to protect what is your and use deadly force, because you know everyone is going to want what you have, and in a world they are describing there is going to be no laws to keep epople in check when they loose it and go into pure survival mode.

We are animals after all, and when that carnage instict for survival kicks in, and it kicks in on a planetary scale, #'s gonna suck around here for sure.

[edit on 10/5/0808 by Trayen11]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

No, that's cool my Canuck brethren, you're more than entitled to believe, disbelieve or maintain neutrality on whatever you want. Thank you for keeping us all updated and I'm sure I'll keep an eye on this situation.

I just find it a little too hard now. Rest assured, that I'll be the first to pop into this thread with a slice of humble pie on the 14th should anything occur. Then I'm off to the States (LA and Las Vegas - no terrorism please) for my holidays on the 17th.

Anyway, thanks again.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tandino

haha no problem man.

I hope you enjoy your vacation, hell either way, no matter what happenes, if it shows then cool if it doesn't ill be here as well saying, oh well better luck next time.

If it does show ill come in here and congradulate everyone here who believed this whole heartedly. either way there is not much we can do about it. I for one am not stopping my life in its tracks to stare at the sky all day on the 14, neither am i stopping my life for tuesday the 7 to see what happenes with the webbot.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A really big ship would panic people. They would freak out. Seems like.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
another blossom thread? and yet nothing has happened yet?

i don't see what blossom can possibly say to convince most people this WILL happen. anybody can pick up on things that are currently occuring and put it down to a predicted event, like an epidemic of headaches for example.

but seeing is believing, therefore she may as well stop trying to convince people and let them see for themselves on the 14th.

im sceptical it will occur, but i have to wait and see like everbody else.
i hope shes right but i seriously doubt it, i think she is misleading people and giving them false hope.

so if it dos'nt happen, will people realise nobody is coming to save us? no superman, no aliens, no wesley snipes or terminator.

the only people that can save us, put faith in imaginary events and idols and hope they will do so, so we don't have to. how many times does a date have to pass with no event before people realise we can only save ourselves from ourselves, nobody is coming to help us.

i hope im wrong, but i see this blossom thing as giving false hope to people, in very tough times. making people ignore the obvious, we can only save ourselves as a race. the evil comes from man, and only good from man can negate it. but we are all to busy hiding behind the couch waiting for bruce lee, and luke skywalker to come to the rescue.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by lifeform]

edits: missing words.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Oh I agree with you 100% there, if this "GFOL Light Ship" actually does show up I would imagine you would see alot of people blowing a gasket and running in the streets saying

"Jesus it's just like ID were all going to die"

*cough* but then again Ms. Goodchild seems to have covered that base as apparently the being will be sending down thier light and love to ease us into this transition.

that is of course if you buy into this claim of her fully.

I for one am reserving my judgment on the 15, I'm pretty sure i can make a good prediction here it goes.

If this ship does not show up expect to see at least 15 threads from people saying "i told you so" and "you were stupid to believe it"

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why is everything she says so hollow? That is the thing that turns me away from all this stuff. It's always so shallow.

For example - "We bring peace and love".

That is a generic and hollow statement. It has no substance at all. Why would they use such a generic message? It's always been my experience, that vague claims like this are nothing more than false promises.

I mean, I love my kids. I want "peace" for them. But because I love them, I will also punish them when they are wrong. Not because I was to make them unhappy, and not because I dislike them. But because I love them enough to want them to learn.

So what does bringing peace and love consist of?

I dunno, I hope it does happen and that it's all good etc. But it just makes my stomach turn when I hear such broad and general claims.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
To believe or to know, that is the question. If you believe a story or a person on a future event, you subject your mind to domination. If you know and have no doubt about the same event, your mind is free.

If that event is to occur on 10/14, then be it. The biggest danger is the emotion attached to a belief. It can bring anxiety, fear, stress, etc...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No offense to the yogis out there. But when I hear talk of "vibrations", "frequency" I know 100% that it is bunk. These people talk about the vibes and the frequencies but can't even light a super sensitive "strike anywhere" match or a bucket of gas next to a lit candle or change the direction of a paper airplane in a turbulent wind-with a thought. Bunk bunk bunk! Channellings make me laugh so hard I could pass out. Almost as bad as "primal scream therapy".

There's more odds that the DOW will close that day, October 14th, up 37 points to 8723 points exactly.

If I'm wrong about the ship, I will travel to DC and dance around west capital hill naked strumming a banjo singing 7 nation army by the white stripes with little keychain pumpkins clipped onto my manhood yelling "VOTE OBAMA for the president of the galactic federation of marlboro lights"!!!

She said 72 hours at first. 1 minute less or one day off (all timezones will experience on the 14th thanks to the 72 hours) and this story is SHREDDED completely and the galactic federation of light is snuffed out. I'm serious about the if I'm wrong bit.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

OK, if they show up, let me know when you're going to be there, so I can bring my camcorder! That would be the best YouTube video ever!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Come on, if they actually show up you know what the funniest thing will be, all the people that are here and bashing anyone here who really believes this. If the ship shows up they will be the first ones running around telling all thier friends that they heard about this a while ago and new they were going to come.

"I knew it, I knew they were coming"

I mean i funlly understand people wanting to voice thier opinions, i do it myself, I have big reservations about the truth of this claim, but i dont bash people and make a mockery of this thing.

I mean if you dont want to even entertain the idea, that cool, give your post and do it with some class....tell people that you think its false and your reasons why. But dont attack people for wanting to believe it, dont make a mockery of it.

/endrant

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Oh, I agree, but if someone were to "dance around west capital hill naked strumming a banjo singing 7 nation army by the white stripes with little keychain pumpkins clipped onto my manhood yelling "VOTE OBAMA for the president of the galactic federation of marlboro lights"!!!", it would be hysterical!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Why is everything she says so hollow? That is the thing that turns me away from all this stuff. It's always so shallow.

For example - "We bring peace and love".

I think if I were going to visit an alien planet I would take beer and silly putty, but that's just me.

I am like everyone else, if they show up great, if not then it's back to work as usual.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

I think if they say right off the bat "We bring forks and knives" we couldnt handle it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by tandino

, but at least the webot has apparently gotten quite a few things correct already.

id like to know what they have gotten correct??? I have never seen a prediction that came true yet??

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

which is why i used the word "apparentley"

As in I have seen many many people including the cretors and other claim the web bot predicted 9/11, the black out, Anthrax attacks, sniper attack, tsunami, and a few other, but i myself have not seen any time stamped evidence.

So like i said it has been stated by a few that "apparently" it has been right but i cant prove it as i cant find the evidence, at least not anything other than second hand knowledge and claims.

But at least thats something, give it a bit more credit in my eyes than BG, at least in my eyes, and its only my opinion, take from it what you will.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by secretstash

I think if they say right off the bat "We bring forks and knives" we couldnt handle it.

Does that mean they are coming to eat us? Should we supply our own BBQ sauce or do they provide that as well?

Just to stay on topic though, they are coming on a Tuesday, I have to work and I don't think they will let me off to...

LAUGH … PLAY MUSIC … we would ask that it should be a party that the entire planet is invited to share with us … THE FEDERATION … who for so long now have eagerly awaited this magical time in the diary of your earth monitoring.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If anyone wants to have an idea of what a 2000mile ship is like , just use google earth and the ruler.
For me this story smells like BS , but i will just wait and see.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

LOL!!!

Well I'm NOT bashing anyone. I totally believe we should all be free to believe what we want as well as not believe the same. My best friend believes in that stuff as well as reptilians etc. We have great debates. While I think Icke & Goodchild are unique people, I don't believe ALL that they say. I do believe Goodchild's expressed need for everyone to LOVE and Icke's idea that not everything is what it seems and the powers that be might as well be reptiles or even 3 legged pigs. I get what they are conveying but I don't think either understands what they are feeling. They are misinterpreting in my humble opinion.

Goodchild might as well call herself Flowerchild. Delightful, beautiful woman with a nice personality but I think she's misinterpreting WHERE or FROM WHOM the message is coming from. I believe it's internal. Maybe SHE should be the one to preach all of the positive things to us. Maybe we should understand the message and apply it. Why would we need a glowing pizza wedge to appear for us to know that we should love to begin with?

I also have no troubles admitting when I'm wrong and I'll be the first to dote on Goodchild should she be right. I'll do the capital hill thing and go to Oz and give her a pedicure with my lips if she's right.

I believe abduction, visitors, evil intentioned leaders & love but I do believe intention is a human only thing as well that humans are the only species unable to truly love all unconditionally. I can hear that message on radio frequencies!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Here is just a few of the things they have predicted that have come to pass: 9/11, the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Indonesia (including death toll), the power outage in the Northeast in 2003, the Anthrax attacks in Washington in December of 2001, the recent earthquake in China (right date, right latitude, wrong continent), the shuttle Columbia disaster (although they didn't realize it until after the fact due to the linguistics 'maritime disaster over western states'. Columbia was a 'ship').

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join