It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well even if it is the Aliens comming..."though more likely a glitch".

Not much we can do about it.

If they decide to attack & invade... We cannot stop em.

Even if we could destroy a ship that big, the aftermath of that thing comming down or exploding, would pretty much wipe out life on earth anyway..

So I guess its a lose/lose situation..lol

On a side note....

"I'd just like to Welcome our new Masters & overlords & if they need any Slave masters or Snitches, I'd gldly devote all my abilities to serving our new masters willingly & happily".

[edit on 10/4/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

I have noticed that "Blinking Star" as well for the last two days. I am not a regular star gazer so I don't know if it is one that is always flickering like that. I look up enough I think though to have found it interesting. I am in Michigan and it is due east right now.

Between this proclaimed event of Oct 14th and October 7th, I'm in a strong feeling of something large on the brink of taking place. I don't think good either. I have a strong sense that things are about to blow apart at the seams economically, geopolitically, war, ET's. I'm starting to think I'm going insane. I hope its not just me!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Well, I dont know if you all have already seen this, I hadnt heard anything about it until you started this thread and I dug around a little, but this artists rendering of an event in Florida looks an awful lot like your google Earth image.

imaginativeworlds.com...

The same Blossom Goodchild is mentioned.

Edit to add, you have to scroll down a tad once you get to the linked site to see the image.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

Wow, I saw something very similar to this the other day, driving around in the afternoon sun, there was a small cloud that appeared to have one of these wedges coming out of it, It definitely was not as defined as in the example on the page you posted, it was rather faint wedge, and there were not many clouds around except for the small one it seemed to be emanating from. Still, It was certainly noticeable and I commented on it do my dad and he noticed it as well.

Has anyone else seen one of these wedges? Maybe Biggs has seen one?

[edit on 10/5/2008 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

I have noticed that "Blinking Star" as well for the last two days. I am not a regular star gazer so I don't know if it is one that is always flickering like that. I look up enough I think though to have found it interesting. I am in Michigan and it is due east right now.

The technical term is twinkling. As in:

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Between this proclaimed event of Oct 14th and October 7th, I'm in a strong feeling of something large on the brink of taking place. I don't think good either. I have a strong sense that things are about to blow apart at the seams economically, geopolitically, war, ET's. I'm starting to think I'm going insane. I hope its not just me!

I can see the same "star" in the east. Im over in Northern California. It seems to be moving in strange patterns surely but slowly. The color red seems to stand out the most between all the other colors I can see emiting from this star. Every one who reads this should go take a look outside over on the East.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by beyondtopsecret]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I know the answer to this! I have been telling others. I am new to this forum. I need a way to post pictures... Can that be done here?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KathyTCan that be done here?

Yes use this in post

Click on it and paste link

If the picture is too big use this

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is because Google Earth uses Simple Cylindrical projection with a
WGS84 datum for its imagery base.
Whilst this produces excellent results for most of the globe at the
points where lines of longitude converge (north/south poles) you will
get the rendering anomalies you see.
Some time you get a flower like shape, some times a hole or black
disk...

(In simple terms they are wrapping a flat rectangle onto an
ellipsoid...imagine trying to wrap a football with a sheet of paper!)

You could always use a image overlay on the areas if you need to view
them. groups.google.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i thought i would add my two cents...

i just went for a holiday in Queensland, australia, and 3 days prior to this post, there was a wierd mist, or haze never seen up here before, during the summer period that covered what is called the 'gold coast'. its been 28 degrees celsius every day, and the paper gives some bs reason for it, but hey it may mean something???

after all this thing started over australia..

n e way heres the link to this occurance

haze swallows gold coastl

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
interesting thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There is another anomaly showing on GE over the southern tip of South America at the moment. Spacecraft shaped - very similar to the shape of the snowcone, were it shown horizontally.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
yeah its over southern tip of south america..

waaay weird..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sigh

How many more posts like this do we have to put up with before people wake up and actually do a bit of research into the GOES satellite and other weather satellites.....

Thats my 2 cents, believe what you want to believe but I see it on a daily basis through work and its nothing unusual

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ok google earth antarcitica right now

i422.photobucket.com...

compare before and after
that shape is a perfect circle and its almost like transparrent

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
exactly 1000 miles long and 1000 miles wide
and the image has not been messed with at all
google earth it now its there

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bosna87

For god sake

The circle is there because none of the current weather satellites in orbit cover that particular region of the earth.....sheesh

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join