It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok so this morning I opened up Google Earth to check the weather forecast in California. While doing so I couldn’t help but notice a large chunk of clouds that extended from below Australia (near Antarctica) and went all the way into China/Alaska/Canada.

Here are some images:
img518.imageshack.us...
img518.imageshack.us...
(It was rather long to show the whole thing so I captured it in 2 separate pictures)

Now, for the people who do not use Google Earth the global cloud layer is automatically updating every 3 hours.
It does not appear to be a missing image. Under higher magnification I can see several clouds ‘blending’ with the empty space. It looks like a blocked signal of some sort.

Throughout the rest of the morning the “empty space” continued to slowly glide over the globe and has came to a complete stop over the Arctic Ocean. Here is what it currently looks like:

img137.imageshack.us...

It appears to be roughly 2000 miles long in length and width!

img137.imageshack.us...

img363.imageshack.us...

After doing a bit more research I had a look over at HAARP www.haarp.alaska.edu... You can see strange fluctuations appearing at the time the strange shape hovered over the Arctic.

I later remember some of the messages that were being put out by Blossom Goodchild. Some which she states are not even clear to her. For example “Snowcone”. I would relate this to Antarctica. Another which I do not remember the correct source stated that the “non-humans” would arrive on a 2000mile long ship.

I would like to hear some of your thoughts.

[edit] I fixed the HAARP link

[edit on 4-10-2008 by beyondtopsecret]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, my first thought is that it looks an awful lot like the Pentagon when it is hovering over the Antarctic like that.

I dont know enough about Blossom Whatever her last name is to comment on that. If Aliens are coming, maybe they are configuring in that particular formation as a sign that they are going to suck the Pentagon off the face of the planet.

Very interesting post, btw, I am sorry I didnt have much to add other than my comment on the shape.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
this is definatly very strange!!!

Why now? Didnt they say on the 14th???

Could this be photoshopped?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm slightly confused. I have Google Earth opened right now and am not seeing any of this. I know it works by 'splicing' images together in order for the program to work which often results in anomalies but I truly am not seeing what you are referring to. Can you go into a bit more detail please?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry but these images are genuine. Perhaps you should download the free version of Google Earth to see for yourself. Under the "Layers" section in the left pane of Google Earth, you must select the Weather option to view the cloud formations.

I know this is off topic but I have been having a strange headache/pressure (no pain) type feeling for the majority of the day. It would be interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing the same?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by beyondtopsecret]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I dont doubt you and your thread for a minute. I was only wondering if maybe someone else altered these- this is definatly a trip!!!!!
As far as feeling ill, i have for the past 3 weeks, with massive headaches.

I wonder why they are here now...didnt they say the 14th?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I am very curious over what is happening over at HAARP. These charts seem to be going off the scale.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't think of anything sarcastic enough to say to this, so I'll just say that the satellite(s) were obviously not passing data to google as they scanned those sections of the Earth.

Beyond that, don't feed the trolls.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondtopsecret
Under the "Layers" section in the left pane of Google Earth, you must select the Weather option to view the cloud formations.

Oh wow. Ok I see the pentagon now. Anyways, this still looks like the image splicing Google Earth has to do in order to make the 'sphere' work. If I had to think of a logical explanation, it would be the image splicing. Look around the earth using the program and you will see the obvious splicing lines I'm talking about. They have to put the images together in a patchwork quilt like technique.

On a side note, go to Greenland and look at the huge yellow bar. You can't miss it. In the center of Greenland, slightly towards the lower half. I never could figure out what that thing is and it has been there forever. If it is a real object, it has to span hundreds of miles. If it is a splicing anomaly, it sure has been there for a while. There is a thread about it on ATS I think that is pretty old but I don't know what conclusion everyone came to on the object. You'll also see the patchwork effect when you focus in on the Greenland ice caps.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, I dont know if you all have already seen this, I hadnt heard anything about it until you started this thread and I dug around a little, but this artists rendering of an event in Florida looks an awful lot like your google Earth image.

imaginativeworlds.com...

The same Blossom Goodchild is mentioned.

Edit to add, you have to scroll down a tad once you get to the linked site to see the image.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

Hum, the reason you see that over the Arctic, in these specific pictures, is because they've taken out the sea ice and replaced it with water.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Under the "Layers" section in the left pane of Google Earth, you must select the Weather option to view the cloud formations.

On a side note, go to Greenland and look at the huge yellow bar. You can't miss it. In the center of Greenland, slightly towards the lower half. I never could figure out what that thing is and it has been there forever. If it is a real object, it has to span hundreds of miles. If it is a splicing anomaly, it sure has been there for a while. There is a thread about it on ATS I think that is pretty old but I don't know what conclusion everyone came to on the object. You'll also see the patchwork effect when you focus in on the Greenland ice caps.

The thing is I have been tracking this strange formation for several hours now. I have seen it glide over the entire globe while changing shapes at the same time! Google earth has updated its cloud coverage several times today. It has yet to move from this one location in the last few updates. The only significant change I have seen from this one location is that it seems to be “growing”.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

The image looks very surreal to me if the artists rendition is correct that is.

Don't know if the Google thingy (the Pentagon cropped image) is anything, but I didn't notice the shape until you mentioned it. I just looked at the Google Earth image quickly and thought it was just another flaw in the free version, but hey, it could be something this time.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was just looking at the G E weather images and the Antarctica blank spot went from the long N-S rectangle then back to normal weather. Odd.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well as for the first image you posted, I can personally vouch that it is incorrect. I'm in Sydney, and there's been no break in our cloud cover since late last night (and it's now almost 4pm the following day).

current satellite readings:

weather.smh.com.au...

www.weatherzone.com.au...

There is either a lack of data flow or data being processed.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It’s beginning to move again! You can even see where I last placed my ruler markings. Also the clouds reappeared over the Arctic!

img370.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Well as for the first image you posted, I can personally vouch that it is incorrect. I'm in Sydney, and there's been no break in our cloud cover since late last night (and it's now almost 4pm the following day).

current satellite readings:

weather.smh.com.au...

www.weatherzone.com.au...

There is either a lack of data flow or data being processed.

Im not saying that their is a physical lack of clouds. If that was the case it would be all over the news/forums by now. However, I do believe something is interfering with the images. Something that cannot be seen with the naked eye.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by beyondtopsecret]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
this is definatly very strange!!!

Why now? Didnt they say on the 14th???

Could this be photoshopped?

HERE IT COMES

GET READY

THIS IS IT

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Look.
It's doing this over ontario as well.. like cmon I check this every single day to see if it's going to be sunny, ive never seen a straight edge of clouds where they disappear like that.

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

HAHAHAH
AND THERE IT IS!
im looking about north'west in the sky here frmo toronto at about yonge/dundas and there is ABSOLUTLEY WITHOUT NO DOUBT a star that is strobing like CRAZY, it's not moving, and its far away as hell.
grabbing my camera asap

edit oh man this is unreal, this is EXACTLY what i saw that other night. my camera isnt picking it up for some reason its a sony vx dsc-25

oh man oh man
its not showing on video but i managed to get a pic of just the 'star' im talking about so you dont think im crazy.. and i KNOW its going every different colours than just white, ive seen it go red/purple for sure without a doubt in my mind

img356.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It’s beginning to move again! You can even see where I last placed my ruler markings. Also the clouds reappeared over the Arctic!

img370.imageshack.us...

Hm. The same thing keeps happening to me, too. I still say it's just a flaw in the way Google Earth works, though. But I won't push the issue. I do see what you are talking about.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by AshleyD]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join