It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I'll be tracking this thread, google earth is messed up, I noticed what the OP was saying two or three days ago if I remember correctly, but it was about 3 in the morning..

I'm wondering if they relay all their data when a day is over, because the OP posted at 12:30 AM, so could be a possibility, I'm gonna try to look into it..

The florida sky phenomenon has already been debunked as anti-repuscular rays and is nothing too abnormal..

The reason I want to trust Blossom Goodchild is because Barbara Marciniak was correct in her predictions, and she supposedly had contact with the pleadians too! .. I want to believe, but I'm remaining skeptical

However, I do believe that GoogleEarth malfunctions/operating protocols have nothing to do with the 14th.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ryanlv]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it's a glitch

look at the pentagon shape in the OP, it's not even symmetrical

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Well, I dont know if you all have already seen this, I hadnt heard anything about it until you started this thread and I dug around a little, but this artists rendering of an event in Florida looks an awful lot like your google Earth image.

imaginativeworlds.com...

The same Blossom Goodchild is mentioned.

Edit to add, you have to scroll down a tad once you get to the linked site to see the image.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

This an actual photo, not an artists rendition, found it on blossom goodchilds website

i527.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, I looked up the anti crepuscular ray thing in regards to Florida, and the cool thing is, someone actually had video of it.

So that solves that portion of it. (But I thought some might like to see the actual video of the phenomenon rather than just the artist rendition) It is pretty interesting to look at, but it isnt nearly as dramatic as the artist rendition.

Edit to add; the video link doesnt work, and I dont know how to fix it. (I just learned how to even put them in at all) If you hit the "YouTube link" in blue below the screen it will take you to the YouTube page where it can be viewed there. Anyway it does for me. Sorry about that.

Thank you for pointing out that clicking on the screen itself does not work properly.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

THe video link doesn't work. But, like you, I looked up anti-crepuscular rays (I will use that in a sentence soon
) and I am always happy when I learn something new. Never heard of it, never seen it but I will be looking out for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

"anti-crepuscular rays " is going to be a tough one to work into an everyday conversation :p

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

Yeah, but the term is so unusual you can probably just sprinkle it randomly in your average conversation and no one will be the wiser. Lots of people are too afraid of looking stupid to ask what they are, and will just nod when you say the word, and try to pretend they know exactly what you mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know anything about google earth or how it works, but do they have archives where you can go back say, a week, a month or so and see if the anomaly is in all images of google earth.

If there is none then i would think this may warrant a closer look.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i get that happen to me quite a lot, theres a simple explanation, it's just a lack of the non-processed data going from googles servers, to the program. hence why there is massive gaping great spaces in different parts. The HAARP thing was just a pure co-incidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That very well could be just an overlay of another system that is plotting a scan footprint to examine that particular strech of the sky upclose.

Those satellites have more than just one camera and sensor. One to get a wide angle view, and others to get close ups and very close close ups.

NASA's orbiters around Mars has the same setups.

Using the wide angle, zoomed out view allows the systems to plot the scan footprint first before dedicating the close up cameras and sensors to the scan. Without some kind of reference to point those other systems with, they will end up focusing in on the wrong areas. Sometimes the footprint overlay slips through the pipe and ends up being distributed with the normal images.

Nothing unusual there.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Yes. The Saturn image is a full picture showing it is indeed an unusual hexagon shape, whereas the earth image "shape" is nothing unusual, because it's caused by missing data.

C'mon it's like you're trying too hard not to believe.

I think it's the other way 'round, you're trying too hard to believe. I'll give you that the saturn image is impressive, but as for finding a conspiracy with the GE imaging, and relating it to the latest prediction from some channeller, it's just the way the images are assembled, and that the layering will appear as straight edged strips. Look at the FAQ page I posted that explains how these satellites scan areas of the globe at different times, and that the Polar one is seperate and operates on a different orbit.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by violet]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

now its over the north pole!!!!!! ..... man someone needs to call google earth to see if this is just some type of error.. this is bugging me out!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Hey thanks for the video.

But I was expecting a real video haha, that's just a picture in a video lol

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think its awesome to think their here already but maybe their just playing games with us and mucking our technologies up.

Their far far more advanced

or maybe their just gearing us up ready for the big 14th

wooohoooo

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I took 5 snaps at 10:30am, 10:56am, 12:11pm, 12:51pm, 2:20pm no idea what is happening here.

North Pole: Pacific Time
10:30am:

10:56am:

12:11pm

update:
12:51pm

update:
2:20pm

Look at the lower bottom right of the empty pentagon-looking space, it appears to be a exact copy of the image area taken at 12:11am. The 'Loin's face' appears to have sharpened, dissolved, the sharpened again!

I hope data is not being manipulated!

Maybe the cloaked ship is working out some bugs

Or if its an satellite error, why is it doing this?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Last night from the Midwest skies I saw some strange cloud anomalies looking toward the west at approximately 11:45 pm. The clouds appeared in an otherwise clear sky and then moved on. I just had the feeling they were UFO related. I did get a creepy feeling from them. I just think something sinister is up.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

i was dizzy most of the day with a bad frontotemporal myalgic

headache, curiously gone now.

i think it was viral related, like the colds you think you are getting,

but then don't. or not.

HAARP? maybe. I was incredibly fatigued as well....hmm....

everyone realizes though we are sheep compared to the greys and

dracos and our own govt. - in other words, we don't have a chance!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I saw a cloud a few days ago. Was sitting outside having a smoke, went inside to tell my girlfriend "the sky was bleeding". She came out to take a look with me. It appeared as if there was a sunset behind a group of clouds, except there wasn't. Behind the clouds was clear. It was just one cloud, and it had a red 'eye' kind of thing in it. I went to grab my camera after staring at it for a few minutes, by the time I went back out, the cloud had moved out of camera range WITH THE RED STILL IN IT. No red was seen anywhere else in the sky. I found THAT really odd.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hmmmmm.....this is getting interesting.

I have look at Google earth many times before, never saw anything like that.

Anyone else?

I am not going to speculate just see what transpires.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread, could be a mapping problem on google earth, or it could be something else, those HAARP readings were incredily interesting, I especially liked this bit:

measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz."

As someone has already said, something similar to this was found on Saturn (apparently observed on Jupiter aswell, on Cassini's flyby, video link at end), although it was hexagonal in nature, where as this is pentagonal, they did race an interesting point to me, geometric shapes. I think the geometric shapes are created by vast amounts of energy, these shapes are the distribution of this energy, it's power and frequency determine it's shape. Of course, this can only be truly entertained, if you consider the electrical universe model, I will link a thread 'New discoveries are confirming the electric sun model', in the OP, it discuss' a 'rope' of energy, attaching the Sun to the Earth, pumping in 650,000 Amps into the Arctic.

Links:
On the Hexagon, Saturn: space.newscientist.com...

Hoagland talks of hexagon on Jupiter:
www.youtube.com...

Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to 'Magnetic ropes':
science.nasa.gov...

And quote:

"The satellites have found evidence for magnetic ropes connecting Earth's upper atmosphere directly to the Sun," says Dave Sibeck, project scientist for the mission at the Goddard Space Flight Center. "We believe that solar wind particles flow in along these ropes, providing energy for geomagnetic storms and auroras."

And:

"Even more impressive was the substorm's power. Angelopoulos estimates the total energy of the two-hour event at five hundred thousand billion (5 x 1014) Joules. That's approximately equivalent to the energy of a magnitude 5.5 earthquake."

Another thing that I noticed, the 'motions' and formations of these shapes, brought the thread '4th Dimension film' to mind, the video this thread discuss' 3D shapes in a 2D environment, first video should be enough to watch, although I recommend the full video.

Thought I'd add these to show the 'motion' I meant.

Link to video:
www.dimensions-math.org...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join