It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
Look.
It's doing this over ontario as well.. like cmon I check this every single day to see if it's going to be sunny, ive never seen a straight edge of clouds where they disappear like that.

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

This is starting to get more interesting. Im going to stay up and see if Google Earth updates in a few hours and shows the same "missing clouds" over the east coast. Thanks for this!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Does anyone else have big red X's all over it now?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You guys are tracking a missing section of satellite data? That's funny... Good luck with that, it'll be a full time job

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

Hi, Beyondtopsecret
I was just watching this you tube video about project bluebeam,
at some point in the clip it will show a picture of satellites showing
you how they will project a image and it looks similar to
this first imageshack link you posted of a rectangle of Australia.

here is the link for the vid.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by remotemedic
Does anyone else have big red X's all over it now?

No red X's here. Might have something to do with your computer.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Will be following this thread as it plays out.
Good one!
I can't bring up G.E so I'll have to rely on the rest of you.
Thanks for posting pics.
S&F

...taps...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm picking it up as well.

Currently over the Arctic Ocean:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
showmescifi.com...

Science fact is something far stranger than fiction. Case in point is a new picture released from NASA from their Cassini probe currently orbiting Saturn.

I don’t think any human has ever seen anything like it.(Though Voyager 1 and 2 did more than 25 years ago).

It’s a hexagon shaped cloud formation that now covers the entire North Pole of the ringed planet. The hexagon is nearly 25,000 kilometers (15,000 miles) across. Nearly four Earths could fit inside it. This image was acquired with the Cassini visual and infrared mapping spectrometer , from an average distance of 1.3 million kilometers (807,782 miles).

In the village of Erikuppam, near Arni, 130 KM from Chennai, India, there is one temple for Lord Saturn. Unlike the other temples, here the Lord is in the ‘Yantra’ form. The Hexagon shown by NASA resembles very much the inscriptions shown in this Yantra. This has been made hundreds of years back. May be some Rishi has visualised this concept of Saturn. It is a real woder and woth studying further on it.

www.askganesha.com...

In Vedic astrology the planet Saturn is called SHANI. In Sanskrit Shani comes from SANISCHARA, which means, "slow mover". From Shani we get the word "shun", which means to ignore, or lose awareness of something. Thus, Saturn represents a loss of awareness, or ignorance. This loss of awareness can also mean the diminishing awareness of the material world of manifestation.

Ladies.. gents... i think we may just have something here.

Earth:

Saturn:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It has to be where the data doesn't come in from the satellites, and the straight edges (strips) are just the cut off points of the images.

Images of areas north of 60° look different because they come from a different satellite

Most weather satellites are in geosynchronous orbit and take a picture of an entire hemisphere (a disk showing the planet earth), polar-orbiting satellites are so low, they only take in a small swath below the satellite at each orbit. So to get a full-disk, one must-using software-"stitch" the swaths together. Because the strips are photographed at different times, the result is not a true image, but a composition.

Instead of staying high over one place, a polar orbiting satellite moves very quickly (orbits in less than two hours), at much lower altitude (around 800 km).

FAQ

This october 14th prediction by the Blossom woman seems it's more for her to sell books and videos on her alleged channelings. Aside from that, what does she and her far-fectched predictions have to do with this missing cloud data?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Very interesting! Also you might want to keep an eye out on HAARP 137.229.36.30...

Each time the magnetometer fluxuates the empty space begins to change shape or move ever so slightly.

Keep an eye out.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

That's a very interesting image of Saturn, no doubt, but for comparison - that's a 6 sided hexagon, and the Earth image is a 5 sided pentagram, and not a perfectly formed geometric shape.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i330.photobucket.com...

this is what my google earth shows.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

That's a very interesting image of Saturn, no doubt, but for comparison - that's a 6 sided hexagon, and the Earth image is a 5 sided pentagram, and not a perfectly formed geometric shape.

Well you said it yourself in your last post,
"It has to be where the data doesn't come in from the satellites, and the straight edges (strips) are just the cut off points of the images."

The shot of saturn is a full picture, not a pieced together satellite imagery shot.. so yes of course it won't be a perfectly formed geometric shape, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yes. The Saturn image is a full picture showing it is indeed an unusual hexagon shape, whereas the earth image "shape" is nothing unusual, because it's caused by missing data.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It is beginning to change shape again. Looks like it is extending out further and could possibly form a hexagonal shape:

img205.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Yes. The Saturn image is a full picture showing it is indeed an unusual hexagon shape, whereas the earth image "shape" is nothing unusual, because it's caused by missing data.

C'mon it's like you're trying too hard not to believe.

60 degrees...

Characteristics of a regular hexagon:
Number of sides = 6:
Number of vertices = 6:
Interior angle = 120°:
Exterior angle = 60°:
Exterior angle multiplied by the number of sides = 360°. (60° X 6 = 360°):

www.ul.ie...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hi I'm kind of confused, what was this star thing you were talking about earlier?

And how do we know this cloud shape isn't a data fault on google earth? we don't have real live pictures to compare yet.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I admit i havent started up G.E but tbh I think it is a glitch in the texturing process, I use 3d programs on everyday basis and when you want to texture a sphere like earth is you need to divide your bitmap up in sections to get a full none overlapping texture. I think this is whats been happening, the missing part has the pentagon shape, which is properly their format they cut out in.

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps.

I will keep an eye on this thread thou...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

Here is another forum that is discussing this SAME EXACT TOPIC (with many viewpoints as well):

(Mike Philbin's blog) Church of Atheism - Hertzan Chimera: UFO ARMADA - OCTOBER 14 2008

I have posted at this forum (look for me by nickname, "ProphetPX"), just a little ways down from the top (a big post that discusses the possible FALSE FLAG TERRORISM scenarios related to this supposed event in wake of CONCURRENT exercises so-named "Vigilant Shield" being conducted by the U.S. Military in the Pacific and Northwest areas of the U.S.) ALL of this may be happening together during this same time!

Also I have posted some updates about it on my Facebook.com account profile RSS feed.
(people must usually request to add me, before you can see my content).

This may just be a Project "Blue Beam" event, and ALL of this may be happening together during this same time!

I first heard about all of this from user "Pharipes" in #chat on IRC:
Channel #chat on IRC.deoxy.org (ask "Pharipes")

I DO have the chat log from that day in IRC, STILL SAVED, if anyone wishes to read it!

I am most worried about a possible NUCLEAR DETONATION blinding event in the sky, with so many people going out to look at this big "space ship" etc etc ... THIS STUFF IS VERY SCARY !!!

How can ANY of this possibly be "good" for ANYONE? My God ....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have the same pressure in between my eyes and at the tippy top of my head, it's like a tingling sensation. Kundalini awakening

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join