It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Here's a link where I found it.
Only a few pics but worth a look...

Thanks for your post.

...taps...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its been a season for a hoaxes so far...CARET,alien in the window, bigfoot corpse...will the FOL be added to the list? I don't know.

Either way, a lot of people will have egg on their face

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes i can give you a source.
It toke me a while but here it is www.youtube.com...

By saying Telephone is like saying; can you think of an flugelrad.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I think you are right about the story regarding native americans who couldn't "see" the ships. This is just a legend, a myth.

There is a thread here at ATS where the myth is discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Here's a link where I found it.
Only a few pics but worth a look...

Thanks for your post.

Hole punch cloud caused by ice crystals from a higher level cloud (cirrus in this case) punching through a layer of altocumulus clouds, displacing the supercooled water droplets in it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

I did not saw the whole video, only the first 2 minutes (most YouTube videos are extremely slow for me), but I was thinking more of a real source, like a reference to that on a manuscript from the time that it supposedly happened, they had records of everything, they sometimes even had a special person just to do that.

And if that happened with Columbus ships why did it not happened with the Portuguese ships that went over the whole of the African coast and later the whole of the South American coast? And the ships that arrived in Australia? Why do I only read that story about Christopher Columbus ships?

And why could the natives not see the ships? Because they were completely out of their imagination's possibilities? People who had boats could not see a different boat as a boat, like people saw automobiles as carriages without horses and with an engine?

PS: what is a "flugelrad"?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

oh, you forgot to add that the gas from the marsh has exploded
which causes additional visible phenomena

you can always catch an Ockhams knife

but, this is not elegant

about the images from nasa satellites, they do not cover Arctic region
which is most interesting about the phenomena

btw on the google earth forum ther is a post sent on oct 3rd, with no answers

so, do you think the answer is as simple?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There is a new blank spot on google earth, its near the south pole, 1000 miles in length

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

This is one of the segmants of one of blossoms channels on her website, They actually tell her that the glitches on google earth is Them, weird, i wonder..

"WE ARE LOVE. YOU ARE LOVE.LOVE IS ALL THERE IS.

Allow it to express itself through you, in you, as you. We encourage you to rest now Blossom. Everything is in perfect order for our visit and IT SHALL BE SO.

I accept what you say. Feeling better now. You’re right …I know you’re right … how easily we ‘sink’ when energy is low. Eh…. Is that it for today then? No little jigsaw pieces to add.

Yes. SHINE YOUR SHOES.

I’ve got to admit … feel a bit dodgy about that one (not saying I felt ‘safe’ about the others!, yet they seem to be piecing together nicely) so … back to that famous word … TRUST. Shine your shoes it is! Intrigued by that one, but I was the same with snow cone and table.
Dare I ask, just feel I need to know for sure … …is that you that is being hidden on Google earth? Some are saying that is the table clue. If it is … that’s big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we not say a craft of HUGE size?

So is it you? I feel you are saying ‘yes’, but to be honest here… I’m questioning it, in case I’m wrong. I’ve been sitting here a few minutes thinking about this and now I am laughing. I feel you want me to put

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you are … in for a penny, in for a pound. At this point in the process ... what have I got to lose? Oh guys … I feel so much better than when I began today. Lets ALL remember to keep everything we do /are full of that good old LOVE LIGHT AND LAUGHTER. Lets not focus on talk of anything other. I’m putting the kettle on guys … one lump or two? Many thanks
And in deep gratification to you dear lady. In LOVE. ."

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

You should read all the channeled messages under 14th octh, Quite fasinating..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is add for "Dark Knight" movie made by ice crystals.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great post!

I do not know about the native Australians nor Africans. Maybe the whole Columbus Story is just a Tall Tail, a Myth. I can imagine why, there aren't any other cases you can compare it to ( maybe this is the first! ). But what i am trying to say is that what we see on a daily basis, only a small part we actually notice and even a smaller part we remember. Not to mention our limited Visible Spectrum.

As for the Flugelrad; it is just what admiral Byrd saw when he toke his famed 1947 flight to the north pole. ( The hollow earth people called there flying saucers Flugelrads )

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

And why could the natives not see the ships? Because they were completely out of their imagination's possibilities? People who had boats could not see a different boat as a boat, like people saw automobiles as carriages without horses and with an engine?

I think it is possible to see something you have never seen before and recognize it as that; something that has never been seen before.
The tribes in Equador saw the flying bird in the sky FOR SURE when a group went to try to teach them CFhristianity. They were in war mode and , slowly the missionaries delivered colorful "presents", by lowering them in a basket to gain their confidence. But they most certainly saw the strange "object".

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

not only that but with a spaceship this big even when aliens would have some cloak technology, wouldn't it block out a bit too much sunlight/stars to notice?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
guys.... the anomoloy is still there!!!!!! you figure by now it would have been fixed...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

On the site you gave, I am unable to find a satellite image of the area in question.
North of Canada in the Arctic Sea around Greenland. I did see just about everywhere else though.

As a matter of fact I have been searching all live weather satellites online that I can find and it is very hard to get one with a view in that area. That has been my experience over the last 2 days. If someone can provide a LIVE Global Weather satellite link that shows live weather over The Arctic Ocean that would be cool. Thanks.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by turk182]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Acutally, no. The theory of cloaking is to bend light around an object. We see things because light bounces off of the object. If that light were to go around the object, the object would not be seen, therefore the light would in effect pass through the object, but its not, its going around the object, and would not cause a shadow or dark spot or cause things behind the object to not be seen.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
guys.... the anomoloy is still there!!!!!! you figure by now it would have been fixed...

Where?

According to the MTSAT satellite its not there at all....look at this...

www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

[edit on 5-10-2008 by silo13]
It is an angel, surrounded by a holy shield, checking on us down here. Or maybe it is some kind of sign, or simply a weather phenomenon. It is beautiful, whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

You cant actually get live animated satellite images, only archived loop images from the previous four pictures taken I think

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join