It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What...the...heck?

Um, uh,.....

What?

HAARP off the charts? Twinkling stars? Large fronts? People need to get their heads out of...

And these people are telling me to "wake up" and "open my mind". I tell you, if they want me to open my mind to this garbage...

People, stop trusting your eyes so much. Stars twinkle. Big clouds happen. Anomalies are very common on google earth. It isn't a perfect system. Just cause you cannot explain it does not make it a conspiracy. No one is out to get you.

gosh!

HAARP monitors the ionosphere and auroral and magnetic activity. This off the charts stuff happens every day. The sudden increases are very common.

People need to stop being idiots and read a science book.

Understand the nature of anomaly and stop believing EVERYTHING your eyes tell you. Understanding phenomena helps to scientifically explain away all of these silly conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Does the star you are seeing appear in pretty much the same place every night at sunset? Does it move down and toward the north as the night goes on? Does it set at about 9:00? If so there is a very good chance you are seeing Arcturus.

Arcturus is one of the brightest stars in the sky. It is also a red giant which causes its "twinkle" to show a lot of red.

A lot of people have been commenting on it because it is so prominent in the western sky at sunset and early evening, when a lot of people are looking at the sky.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What is supposed to happen on October 14th, besides the canadian election? Whats the source?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by newagent89
Understanding phenomena helps to scientifically explain away all of these silly conspiracies.

Except our science hasnt even recognized there is more to the world than what we can see. If we cant measure something, it doesnt exist, according to science. Like we would have the technology to measure everything. We havent even got off the planet on a large scale!

Feelings are just chemical reactions, there is no soul, there is no higher purpose to life, you cant travel in time, we are probably not being visited by other species. All according to current science.

Maybe I will listen when they get their head out of their asses.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
AGAIN, can anyone show an archived satellite image prior to 9/30 - and the earlier the better - of the same types of (apparent) anomalies or the same visual effect as what's happened in the last week (including that very odd perfect traingle)? I don't believe there's a ship that's over 10,000 miles long, but it's at least conceivable that a smaller craft can generate a field that blocks out the clouds imaging in an area that big.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
??
(be sure to click to expand, theres more to the right)

this really reminds me of this
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks to all. The Knight is really funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by newagent89

I agree with you one hundred and fifty percent. Most of this is just pure speculation because everyone is "pushing the true believers down".

I visit ATS daily for the laughs, because everything is a conspiracy wrapped in government control wrapped in alien invasions topped with psychic phenom.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Does the star you are seeing appear in pretty much the same place every night at sunset? Does it move down and toward the north as the night goes on? Does it set at about 9:00? If so there is a very good chance you are seeing Arcturus.

Arcturus is one of the brightest stars in the sky. It is also a red giant which causes its "twinkle" to show a lot of red.

A lot of people have been commenting on it because it is so prominent in the western sky at sunset and early evening, when a lot of people are looking at the sky.

Actually no, this time when I saw it, it was about 3am.
The first time I saw it, it was south, doing the same thing, at about 6am.
I used stellarium to rule out any planets/stars.

Edit: You can see my post where i saw it the other night and i posted it in this thread,
"posted on 4-10-2008 @ 02:15 AM"
That was the original time of the post and I remember after posting that going to my back balcony, looking up and seeing it, coming back to my computer and editing it. So maybe 2:25am?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The pentagon is not there at this moment, and what I see is something that shows that this image is made with several images joined together.

I posted on page 4 a link to a site (this site) that has almost real time photos from a satellite in a near polar orbit.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Thats what it is. I have postet this question on the GOOGLE EARTH FORUM in Germnay, including some screenshoots.
They answered to have not the best weather server support. To have better pics, it would be useful to look for other weather satelite providers.

This stuff is makin me crazy. Lets see what the next days will bring, when those channeling people are wrong, I will never ever believe storys like this-
Its better to concentrate on the basic witness evidences (like the Disclosure Projekt and all the other serious ATS people!) to develop the UFO clarification of facts.

All the best to the USA from here

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Joe_in_germany]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou!!!

You pretty much debunked it right there

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Planets don't twinkle much.

Sirius, the brightest star in the sky appears in the south in the early morning and it really twinkles a lot. Perhaps that is what you saw in the south. You should still be able to see it.

At 3:00 AM Vega, another bright star (not as bright as Arcturus), is in the northwest.

Listen, It sounds like I'm arguing with you but I'm not. How can I? I'm not there, I don't really know what you're looking at. I'm not trying to say you're not seeing something unusual. I'm just offering possible explanations. I've been a stargazer for a long, long time. I've had friends point things out in the sky that they think are just amazing. Well, they are amazing, but they are also stars.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All i can say as a Talk Show host this looks interesting I will monitor my Google Earth now and as we get closer to Oct 14th to see what happens.
Thank You for alerting us to this .

It very weel could be a sign of this Federation of Light is very close to Earth she did say a large ship .

I guess we are about to findout if this is really going to happen or not.

Keep your eyes to the skies folks.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Nope not photoshoped its always live in google earth..as long you activate weather icon in bottom left panel

Visit me for updates on this event
www.youtube.com/wearechangemontreal

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hum i couldnt know this video would go world wide since ive uploaded the first video.. yes it it strange indeed those anomalous missing clouds..few months ago there wasnt any ''BUGS'' in clouds mapping..

please check this video and look for the updates

I will keep on posting on ATS until Oct 14th

Peace, love and light to all

Namaste!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

OK its 10.000 miles long strip..what about relative perspective of distance from camera lense.
Just like, if you put your hand close to your face it look HUGE..you move it further from you face its SMALLER..i think this applies to google earth..

Hum i couldnt know this video would go world wide since ive uploaded the first video.. yes it it strange indeed those anomalous missing clouds..few months ago there wasnt any ''BUGS'' in clouds mapping..

please check My videos and look for the updates

I will keep on posting on ATS until Oct 14th

Peace, love and light to all

Namaste!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by RapTek]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It’s an amazing thread that I’m following on foot .And it makes me so curious how this outcome will be.
I’d also installed and looked on Google earth and I’d think that Google is most thankful of all the people who now use Google earth.
But it’s indeed strange that this glitch is about more than 2000 feet square miles long .But then again we have to wait and see.
Can’t wait to see the after thread .And what header sounds like???

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Rightly so, aerial photography can be used for sinister purposes.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

As to the question in your youtube vid.. No, also is that the MIB soundtrack?

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join