It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

Wow, this is the best thought out post on this thread. I do wonder why advance aliens would communicate in this way, rather than radio signals or whatever but then again I guess aliens do things differently, that's why they are alien!

I have one (semi-serious) question: if this ship does appear on the 14th, do I need to turn up to work on the 15th?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

lol.... I'm joking of course

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
well, I think IF they will come on 14th

on 15th we will have:

1. fiesta ?
2. martial law ?
3. hell knows

I think, better say you are sick, go with your friends make a street party.

take care about yourself, and your friends, family... and others

better STAY AT HOME or close to it

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure how to answer this, or even reply but I'm going to try anyway.

I personally am getting tired of chasing "ideas" and "stories" with questionable, if any, evidence. Therefore I am going to believe this. I am going to believe this because I've had enough. This kind of topic has been going on for decades, and probably centuries now, and the majority of people are still not entirely sure. Now this can be down to either of two things:

1. There are forces at work that hide this information from us - they're doing a brilliant job if so;
2. Nothing like this exists;

I'm going to believe this because it has a good date for me, two weeks away, which means I can watch the stars with a bit more awe and suspense over this period.

What's the worst that can happen - well nothing simply. The date passes and life goes on - but not the same for me. If nothing happens I will never believe or even bother to accept anything that hasn't got seriously undeniable evidence either gathered by others or myself. In doing this I will free up a lot of my time chasing rubbish and use that time more creatively. All the people still preaching about this will go by completely ignored by me and I will not even acknowledge anything without evidence.

Put it this way. At the moment there are certain things in my memory which take up time slices of my brain. Things such as this - things with no real evidence. This is a very good opportunity to end those tasks, nothing happens then anything I'm not sure about will be wiped from memory and I will not visit or even acknowledge them again. I can use that extra processing power to get on with my life and devote to topics with real evidence.

On an end note I did notice this from www.cosmiclighthouse.com...:

Now I add this caveat: Nothing is set in stone. If there are cogent reasons to delay the ship's appearance, then it will show itself when safety is assured for you on the ground and your aircraft in the skies.

GFoL - if you or your "people" are reading this, know that if nothing happens I will not be rejecting you through fear. I will not be accepting you with love. I will simple be denying your existence through indifference.

I'm cashing in those "not so sure" chips, this fails and I will never again bother with anything like this.

xul

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I hope you realize that there are NO benevolent "E.Ts"...

They are demons. Watch this video about the New Age movement.

video.google.com...#

Demons??! LOL!
I don't believe you. I mean why should I?
Any proof?

(BTW I'm sooooooooo close from leaving this site forever......soooooo f**** close...i just can't stand this anymore.......)

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think in a few years old Blossom will be standing up in a help group and say

'Hello, My name is Blossom Goodchild and I was a victim of Project Blue Beam'.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I know what excuse the woo-woo believers of faith will come up with if this prediction doesn't turn out to be true.

"IT'S A COVER UP!" "IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY" "The government is using zero point/negative evil energies/shapeshfting reptilian/Bush/illuminati/Majestic12/directed energy beam/Tesla weapon/scalar weapon from back engineered ETs to scare them away! That's why they didn't show up!

By the way I'm surpriped that the Tesladyne dude dodn't chime in yet claiming this is all hoax of the illuminati to coverup tesla's technology.

I bet they've already thought about excuses at the moment when they blurted/spouted out these nonsense.

I'm waiting for the 14th too just so I can post again in here and laugh at all the zany woo-woo believers of faith.
Oooohh Can't wait.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

Hello. Could you give us evidence to your claims that government recruit these people? Thanks.

Also I remember you are the one who claimed in your website to have been visited face to face by numerous alien species but with nothing to back it up other than drawings of what seem to be from kindergarden kids?

Oh I get it.

Never mind.....

[edit on 1-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Coming of not coming, SOMEONE is going to get a big fat slap back into reality
Im not gonna take sides though

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Still, it would be pretty bad-ass to have everyone all going about their days and see this continent-sized mothership come blaizing into the atmosphere like cavalry to save us. I guess mankind's been waiting for salvation from the skies for millenia, don't see why our generation should be any different.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Whether the Galactic Federation will make an appaerance on Oct. 15th or not, I know I like what she said about fear, love and soul.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
Still, it would be pretty bad-ass to have everyone all going about their days and see this continent-sized mothership come blaizing into the atmosphere like cavalry to save us. I guess mankind's been waiting for salvation from the skies for millenia, don't see why our generation should be any different.

I think that fans of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy would have a hard time "not panicking" if it were to happen. Everybody had better bring their towel with them on the 14th, just in case.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If there are aliens, they are fairly savvy to spread the word of their coming via the most popular online video network where all the internet trends seem to go through.

Perhaps this is a trend where people make predictions on things that are very unlikely to happen?

On December 21 2008, there will be an Elvis concert.

On December 23 2008, George W Bush will release his solo album; "Oh Laura, did you kill a guy?"

On December 25 2008, Jesus finally comes.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think that fans of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy would have a hard time "not panicking" if it were to happen. Everybody had better bring their towel with them on the 14th, just in case.

LMAO! And suck down a pint for good measure, CHEERS!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by dreams n chains

I just came from reading the specific webpage she has devoted to this "message" and there really wasn't anything in the words that should cause anger or resentment from anyone. It speaks of awakenings, love and illumination to the greater reality.
The woman herself, Blossom Goodchild, is not even asking us for money or worship.... why are people so angry at her? Trust me, if you were given information through channeling you would heed it to... but few would be brave enough to share it.

Telling people a "message" they want to hear? The same message they're heard over and over and over? It's a ready made market. "The world is a mean and cruel place but you are a good being, we are all good beings and wonderful change is coming!" But it just never quite arrives does it?

Channeling? "Few would be brave enough to share it?": Cayce, Creme, Kirkwood, Knight, Prophet, Roerich, Ryerson, Solara, Schuman. Just a quick list, there are dozens. What do they have in common? Telling people what they want to hear, to make a buck, to sell a book. I'm OK, you're OK, and better things are coming. And it's all so easy, all you have to do is nothing! It's a new beginning! And by the way, it wouldn't hurt to read more about it in my book.

Not asking for money? $80 for a "reading", books and CD's (plus shipping and handling). $15 to join a webinar. She is a huckster and a fraud. I don't like frauds. They do make me angry. Why should I care about what they do? They prey on the weak minded and innocently, endlessly, hopeful. They offer nothing but...nothing. They destroy independent thought. They encourage blind acceptance. They destroy reason.

Now you are going to say "I feel sorry for you." Save it.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Phage]

In a nut shell Phage

Your the only sceptic I respect on ATS and I did swollow hard to say this.

Regards Bob

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This country for over 50 years has covered up the whole Et UFO area from the American People now you asked why and I am giving one of the why's,
Unless you believe that the United Stated knows nothing about Ets and UFos.

It would make sense to come here and have a First Contact at least visual.

Your logic does not makes sense to me... why...

are ETs so depended on US... if this government does not want to let people know... than they may go to China... or any other country... is America dear to them or to the person who is getting channeled???

If your logic is true than I pitty ETs that they have taken this to their ego and they want to only let American people know the truth.... which I do not think is true

[edit on 1-10-2008 by communicator]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
I personally am getting tired of chasing "ideas" and "stories" with questionable, if any, evidence. Therefore I am going to believe this. I am going to believe this because I've had enough. This kind of topic has been going on for decades, and probably centuries now, and the majority of people are still not entirely sure.

I'm cashing in those "not so sure" chips, this fails and I will never again bother with anything like this.

I'm totally with you on this. So many predictions have come and went similiar to this this and nothing ever happens.

Nothing ever happens.

Getting real sick of all the disinfo, wacko predictions and lies. We are simply drowning in bull****.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Easy Tiger]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

video.google.com...#

Using the bible does not prove anything.
Your beliefs are just that, beliefs.

LOL!!!!!

I posted the video at 6:57 a.m...

You posted your "rebuttal" at 7:04 a.m.

The video is 155 minutes long!!!

How did you watch a 155 minute video in 7 minutes?

So much for listening to a possible explanation, then rejecting the explanation.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xul

video.google.com...#

Demons??! LOL!
I don't believe you. I mean why should I?
Any proof?

(BTW I'm sooooooooo close from leaving this site forever......soooooo f**** close...i just can't stand this anymore.......)

Don't believe me, but then ask yourself 1 question.

How do people summon entities that DO NOT exist?

Watch the video, it won't hurt you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I posted the video at 6:57 a.m... You posted your "rebuttal" at 7:04 a.m. The video is 155 minutes long!!! How did you watch a 155 minute video in 7 minutes? So much for listening to a possible explanation, then rejecting the explanation.

I cannot watch it as it is not closed captioned. Regardless, I have read many books on this. I know all about their rhetoric since I used to be a christian for many years.
I already know that this man in the video is using the bible to "prove" his claim that all extraterrestrials are demons unless I am mistaken (I don't know what he has said).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join