It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Channeling? "Few would be brave enough to share it?": Cayce, Creme, Kirkwood, Knight, Prophet, Roerich, Ryerson, Solara, Schuman. Just a quick list, there are dozens. What do they have in common? Telling people what they want to hear, to make a buck, to sell a book. I'm OK, you're OK, and better things are coming. And it's all so easy, all you have to do is nothing! It's a new beginning! And by the way, it wouldn't hurt to read more about it in my book.

Not asking for money? $80 for a "reading", books and CD's (plus shipping and handling). $15 to join a webinar. She is a huckster and a fraud. I don't like frauds. They do make me angry. Why should I care about what they do? They prey on the weak minded and innocently, endlessly, hopeful. They offer nothing but...nothing. They destroy independent thought. They encourage blind acceptance. They destroy reason.

Now you are going to say "I feel sorry for you." Save it.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Phage]

If you channeled information you would understand and from your words you show that you would not have the courage to share. There are, indeed, more things in heaven and earth, Phage, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Yes... the information _is_ free and her already selling books or DVDs has nothing to do with it. It has been given freely. All books and DVDs cost money. If she did not believe in this entity giving her information, she would not have spread the free information which is quickly approaching to show it valid or not and thus, rendering her sales far fewer.

There is some reason that the angry members keep coming back to this thread. I find it the most interesting how they validify the message that was channelled which was given freely with great courage on the part of this woman and even the OP for starting a thread about it.

So many humans are so bitter... it's amazing anyone would want to visit. How arrogant are we to think we are the greatest creation ever?

And we wait for October 14th... some looking up with anger... others with open eyes.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Do I sense a tone of aggravation there? What does it concern you whether I believe I'm right or wrong?

Alas - if I am indeed wrong, then so what? Will I miss my spot to "ascension" because I posted on a message board. Or will I miss my spot because I no longer have faith? I can't see it mattering - afterall, I've never truly had "faith" to begin with as THEY have never given ME reason to have it.

Closed-minded, no. Skeptical, yes. It's gotten me this far and like I've said, I'm giving them the opportunity. If it's not taken, I'm not going looking for something I have no REAL evidence of it even existing.

Believe what you want to believe - it's your time you may be wasting, not mine.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

This is why I will not give into this type of thing. It is so easy to have someone come forward with a message such as the GFL. Then have a group of followers start up websites, and to keep the sites running, go to all the good people out there and solicit money from them for this purpose. Now, if people truly bought this, they would give money without being asked for it through donations, not by having books, CD`s and tapes offered to them to get the money. Now, to me, if you had such a message as this, and were to spread it throughout the land, it would be done so by word of mouth, why use media that requires payment for it`s use? They should need no money at all if the message were true, people would spread the message fast with no problem. I`m not religious by any means, but this thought did come to mind......what did Jesus charge the masses to help spread his word? Why ask people in this day and age, when money is so hard to hang onto, and you have a family to support, to give their money to what is suppose to be so loving, giving and so wanting to help?

They say they are so against this government that takes away from the people to only keep for themselves, but in turn, they ask for the same thing......money.

Sure, as I have said, it`s your right to believe anything you want, even this.

Edit: To add....I find it strange no one that believes in this GFL, has answered to sos37`s link that he posted.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

Count me first in line to miss my spot for 'ascension'!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

Oh man

if you are wrong, many people who do not know what is going on can go on this "war with greys"

and loss their lives

many other can be dead in panic..

so, please, even if you do not believe
share this information... because of this is not about WHO IS RIGHT

it may save somebodys life

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I can't watch it...it's not closed captioned, 42, .....hah hah hah (I hope you don't think I'm laughing at you-the stark humor popped in my head and nearly...glad I wasn't drinking anything) ... the federation did not think of the TTY or the closed captioning..

Why won't this work with my language bar!

What kind of advanced world forgets it's.. disabled?

Hah good point! WhoOoOoOoOops teehee.

*I'll make it my mission to transcribe it today to post for you tomorrow*
*My heads broke but most my senses are intact*

LOL Yeah I see the irony.
Thanks for the effort. I know it is very hard to transcribe videos.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Simply put - no. I won't spread anything until I truly believe it myself.

Ever heard of "Viral Marketing" - sounds like it's being employed here. But I'll reserve proper judgement until the date they have committed themselves to.

Like FiatLux above says - if they truly are coming it will put a complete end to "the system". Therefore, money etc will be insignificant - why is it even considered in this context???

[edit on 1/10/2008 by Terric]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"embarrassing"???

Do you for a second think I care about being 'embarrassed'??? And do you think for a second I am worried about the blind thinking I'm a fool???

Hardly, like I said, my job is to spread the truth, whether or not people believe me isn't my concern, my concern is to state the truth.

These entities are demons. This New Age garbage is paving the way for the antichrist. This antichrist will come on the scene and offer an amazing solution to the alien invasion. Everyone will marvel at how he "saved us", when in all actuality all he will do is tell his minions to leave.

You are more than welcome to believe whatever you wish, but the facts and the truth never changes. These are demons, people are channeling deceptive entities, not benevolent ETs.

I meant its embarrasing for me...

and I'm not blind. The simple fact that you believe what you are saying is true, without providing any proof, or having any real reason to believe it makes you the blind one...

Your job is to spread the truth??? Ok, then why aren't you doing your job??? You're not spreading any truth, your spreading worthless claims that are based on imagination... If you want to spread the truth, then spread it with some evidence, because I doubt people will believe something without any evidence... WOW, I think I have to take that last statement back, over half the world proved me wrong, it seems most humans are foolish enough to believe things without any evidence.

"but the facts and the truth never changes. These are demons, people are channeling deceptive entities, not benevolent ETs"

once again, what makes you think that this is true???

I'll assume by your question that you are prepared to offer 'proof' that I'm wrong, correct?

nope, you don't want to get into the burden of proof ok... I'm not making a wild, crazy claim without any evidence. You are the one doing that, and since you have absolutely no evidence, I can safely assume that what you are saying is BS, that is until you prove me wrong. Which you haven't been able to do, and likely never will... In other words, I don't have to prove you wrong, the same way that I don't have to prove that God doesn't exist, the same way that I don't have to prove that the Giant Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist. The same way that I don't have to prove that the boogieman doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

did you payed anything for the messages ?

I even did not looked for the books for sale from Blossom, but you will find there the same as is written at the web

so, you can buy something OR have it without payment

YOU DO NOT have to pay for it

so, you have simply a choice, like with a Free Software - make donation if you wish

does it have any sense?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I will be interested to see how this is explained on the 15th. What I suspect is that only the chosen ones will claim to see the ships that night.

If you get a mass amount of people all out searching the skies with cameras it should prove to be most interesting indeed.

I went to the UFO convention last spring and sitting outside the event I watched as hundreds piled out of the auditorium and not one person stoppped on the way to their car to actually look up.

Personally I suppose I spend way too much time doing just that.

I would love validation to come, but I have little hope for anything such as described by the desires of men on this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I hope the GFL will take us all away to never never land. I am so tired of this world. I want to go somewhere.....somewhere.........somewhere over the rainbow!

Greetings Dorothy. The wizzard will see you now. Just go into this padded cell to wait.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

OK - the money thing was a statement. I don't want it to detract from my original point.

But no it doesn't make any sense really. The people who want this change to come with the arrival of the GFoL are people, I assume, who are very strongly against the way things currently are - hence the welcoming change. Surely money is offensive to them as it is part of the system they want to change?

Like I said - If it happens I'll make some humble pie and stuff my face. If it doesn't then anyone who mentions the GFoL - or any similar group unsupported by real evidence - will no longer register with me.

Believe me when I say how much I wish it was true. But at the moment I'm not "feeling" it if you know what I mean. We have a date - let's see what happens eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Coast to Coast said her and another psychic got their info via channeling and one lives here in the U.S. and the other in Australia. I thought it kind of interesting that the Hubble suddenly quit sending data and pictures just this recently, also. No chance at any long range photo-ops and the mission on hold out of nowhere after they made such a big fuss that NASA has two shuttles on the launch pad. Just in case. In case of what? Contact?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

exaclty. but I ask you VERY GENTLY - just spread the info
even with your comment - I do not believe but somebody told that..

pl.youtube.com... 7th October - does it look more fancy, and great, that we are coming into a new "war with terror" quality ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
just mentioning coast to coast .. puts a bad light on it.. if anyone should be skeptical.. it should be coast to coast.. they have been duped so many times.. it is pathetic.. from time travelers.. to big foot hunters.. and of course all the dooms day predictions over the years.. its amazing anyone listens to that program at all.. when you look up the word gullible in the dictionary.. coast to coast is underlined.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redhead6971
I thought it kind of interesting that the Hubble suddenly quit sending data and pictures just this recently, also. No chance at any long range photo-ops and the mission on hold out of nowhere after they made such a big fuss that NASA has two shuttles on the launch pad. Just in case. In case of what? Contact?

WHAT ? would you like to repeat ? Hubble is not sending any data ? why ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redhead6971
I thought it kind of interesting that the Hubble suddenly quit sending data and pictures just this recently, also. No chance at any long range photo-ops and the mission on hold out of nowhere after they made such a big fuss that NASA has two shuttles on the launch pad. Just in case. In case of what? Contact?

WHAT ? would you like to repeat ? Hubble is not sending any data ? why ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hubble has a fault

Link

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

i think he was talking about this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
it seems like it's messed up right now and i don't see them fixing it soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Interesting.

I'm a computer programmer by trade and what you need to be mindful of is that the WebBot and other software like it makes its assumptions and predictions based on Quantitative data i.e. a lot of the same thing is classed as a prediction, doesn't necessarily mean its true or will happen it just means there is a lot of data out there to suggest it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join