It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

i never believed for a second you were in it for the points. you just happened to start up the requested thread before i got a chance to

this just happens to be one of the most interesting threads that's been here for a long, long time and i just think more people should be aware of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
cough cough

that's a bad cough you seem to have there.

let me give you something for it

[edit on 4-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
just sayin:

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts Wiki entry:

en.wikipedia.org...

Roberts entered private law practice in 1986 as an associate at the Washington, D.C.-based law firm of Hogan & Hartson, but left to serve in the first Bush administration as Principal Deputy Solicitor General from 1989 to 1993. During this time, Roberts argued 39 cases for the government before the Supreme Court, prevailing in 25 of them. He represented 18 states in United States v. Microsoft.

In 1992, George H. W. Bush nominated Roberts to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, but no Senate vote was held, and Roberts' nomination expired when Bush left office after losing the 1992 presidential election. Roberts returned to Hogan & Hartson as a partner, and became the head of the firm's appellate practice, in addition to serving as an adjunct faculty member at the Georgetown University Law Center. In his capacity as head of Hogan & Hartson's appellate practice, Roberts argued a total of thirty-nine cases before the Supreme Court, including:

During the late 1990s, while working for Hogan & Hartson, Roberts served as a member of the steering committee of the Washington, D.C. chapter of the Federalist Society.[8]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hogan & Hartson Political Action Committee

www.democraticunderground.com... ?az=view_all&address=104x4149945

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.answers.com...

Long known as a go-to law firm in Washington, DC, Hogan & Hartson can now be found in the capitals of several other nations, as well. The firm's 1,000-plus lawyers practice from more than 20 offices, more than half of which are overseas. Outside the US, Hogan & Hartson has offices in the Asia/Pacific region, Europe, and South America. In addition, it has an alliance with business advisory firm Stonebridge International. Hogan & Hartson maintains a wide range of practice areas, mainly related to business transactions and government regulation. Specialties include litigation and intellectual property. Frank Hogan founded the firm as a solo practice in 1904.

en.wikipedia.org...

Stonebridge International is an international advisory firm that helps businesses get a foothold in countries such as Brazil, the People's Republic of China, Russia and India. Co-founded in 2001 by Samuel "Sandy" Berger (former National Security Advisor to President Bill Clinton), the firm is headquartered in Washington, DC and has offices in Beijing and Shanghai.

As of early 2007, Stonebridge's Board of Advisor's included Roger Altman (Deputy Treasury Secretary from 1993-1995 in the Clinton Administration), former Congressional Representative Lee Hamilton and former Senator Warren Rudman.

Stonebridge is strategically aligned with Hogan & Hartson, an international law firm based in Washington, D.C., of which Berger was a former partner.

If you have been playing from home, this should raise an eyebrow or two...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

Former Citigroup Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Charles Prince has a new job: using his world-wide business and government contacts to help drum up business for Stonebridge International LLC, a Washington-based consulting firm.

Mr. Prince, 58 years old, joined Stonebridge earlier this month as vice chairman after fielding a number of other job offers since resigning from Citigroup last November amid swelling mortgage-related losses.

"I'm going to have fun," Mr. Prince said in an interview. "It's been a long time since I've had fun."

Stonebridge CEO Anthony S. Harrington, who was U.S. ambassador to Brazil during the Clinton administration, said officials at the consulting firm regard Mr. Prince "as a sort of global business ambassador and counselor to senior management of companies and other organizations around the world."

In his four years at the top of Citigroup, Mr. Prince instilled stronger discipline and ethics among the 350,000 employees of the financial-services firm, while making several acquisitions outside the U.S. He is remembered more for Citigroup's exposure to risky assets while he was in charge, which saddled the New York company with huge write-downs during the past year.

After spending a lot of time "thinking about what happened" at Citigroup and across Wall Street, Mr. Prince said he has concluded that the credit crunch and its painful consequences were unforeseeable. He acknowledged, though, that he bears ultimate responsibility for the problems at Citigroup.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
to bring it all full circle:

from one of the original google finance posts:

Date: Fri, Jul 18 2008 4:57 pm
Email: reinhardt

markets are crashed to pay for the bridging of divides
it is hard to determine the exact date of the completion of the bridge
so I don't think dates are chosen purely out of symbolism

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antisoshal

As far as Reinhart, I am intrigued BECAUSE his history matches up so far, he hasnt really filled in the gaps with preposterous leaps of fiction, and he has accurately predicated several distinct events with little or no fanfare or the typical espousing that he is the bearer of the truth and we all need to listen.

I watch and learn much, and have yet to find anything that can be disproven about his inferences. They implicate something hard to fathom, but implausible at this point. I would love to talk to him personally, not from the point of view of the sycophant truther looking for a soulmate to prop up my persona, but because he bears a lot of knowledge that I would love to soak up.

I couldn't have said it better.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

me also.

i had a friend many years ago when i was first learning how to use a computer - he hated to spoonfeed people with instant answers and always made it difficult for someone who wanted to learn to get some of his vast knowledge. we got on really well because i loved the challenges he gave me in tiny bits - the jigsaw pieces i had to learn to fit together.

that's why i kind of like this guy reinhardt because he reminds me so much of my old pc friend. there's no fun in learning when it's handed to you on a plate - you have to challenge your brain or what's the point of having one?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

that particular thread wasn't about the debate but you knew that already, didn't you.

Did you happen to read the post I was responding to? Or do you only read what the Amazing R gives to you access to?

if you bothered to see his latest prediction you will see he would have made people money if they followed his advise. hey - you not anonymous coward in disguise are you?

Wow, you mean the Fraud predicted a stock would fall on a day when practically every financial "expert," was predicting a downward turn?

Hey you know what? This guy has a motive here and it isn't to help those of you who have turned him into a cult hero. He's right about one thing. It's important to understand who serves to benefit most from events. In this case, it is HE who is going to benefit. He is preying on the fact that some of you know nothing about economics or even history.

Let me ask you something...why would a respectable, credible person give stock/financial advice over the internet to people he doesn't know? Have you ever wondered that?

How is it that delusional paranoids can see evil and deception around every corner and yet, give a fraud like Reinhole your unquestioning faith?

It's a good thing he now has body guards. After he is done with you, some of you will want to do him bodily harm.

But hey, you're all big people. Do what you want.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

If you had read everything from him, you would know that he's not a fraud due to his ability to accurately predict events through a variety of quantifiable means.

Your agenda is transparent.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Did you happen to read the post I was responding to? Or do you only read what the Amazing R gives to you access to?

umm - yeah i read it because it was the one i posted where i said

Originally posted by justyc

agreed that this thread now really ought to be given more prominence but i guess palin's alleged earpiece is more important - the game show is more popular than the game itself

and then you said....

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Good point. The Vice Presidential Debate isn't nearly as important as a Fraud who has developed quite a following of gullible half wits.

but you already knew that. didn't you?

as for the rest.... yeah, whatever
- he's beating you in correct prediction points so far (if you're counting).

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reinhardt posted me a password a few days ago....but it doesnt work. has anyone else got the same problem? does anyone else have a password? im not asking for yours....id just like to know if anyone has the privelage of reading his site..? or is everyone not able to read it?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

no-one can access the site other than the one page atm. just wait a little while and i'm sure he'll ease up a bit and give them out again or remove the pw

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
thanks justyc. i like your posts also. you do a good job of sussing reinhardts riddles out.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i'm having the same situation re: password

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
g'day sherman.

i wonder if the password is a riddle? letters instead of numbers? or a combination of each?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by ATSfan]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
thanks justyc. i like your posts also. you do a good job of sussing reinhardts riddles out.

all credit must go to the dearly departed robert anton wilson, who took my mind, shredded it into sub-atomic sized pieces, threw them in the air and then left me to put them all together again. i am forever in his debt

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
cool:

""Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join