It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Reinhardt updated the the headline at the top of the site.

This Week Wall Street Should Be Interesting

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
For some background on Reinhardt, please see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Could somebody help me out and start a thread on ATS and one on GLP (not partial to either) where people could post links to threads they have found that refer to or converse about stuff I have been doing and talking about.

Thanks.

It would be nice if some folks could mirror the enterprisecorruption.com website for me.

Thanks again.

Here we go!

[edit on 28-9-2008 by shermanium]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by shermanium]

Guess what?

After being in the business for 25 years I can definitively tell you the market predictors come and go like sheep.

Stop wasting your time on this crap here and focus on reality - that is the only constant.

JK

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antisoshal

Yes I saw the MGM Foxwood on the taskbar too. What does that tell us? Another hint please.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Per his new posting, it seems he (R) was correct. Sell, sell, sell.

Note the titles of the images on the site (top down):

verywise3-a

verywise 2

not-so-brite-1

Oh, and - - -

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Yes, I already knew that YOU had introduced the VP Debate. I also know that you then went on to point out, much like a second grader might do, that this thread wasn't about the topic that you, yourself inserted into the discussion.

Yes the Fraud is leading 1-0 in the prediction game.

i would suggest you go back to school to study comprehension as i mentioned nothing about the presidential debate - i mentioned the alleged earpiece so stop trying to twist what i actually said. please quote exactly where i mention 'presidential debate' if you want to continue to argue your point

you also need to learn how to count because he has done a few more than 1 prediction, which have turned out to have been correct to the date he named but not having actually researched this for yourself, you are just content to troll threads flinging insults at people. that is why some people who have actually looked into this and given it some serious thought have become interested, not because we are gullible or likely to throw all our life savings at him. here is something which is genuinely intriguing as opposed to talking trees or upcoming ufo's that are going to land.

i was browsing through some of the threads that you have been replying to. it must be great to be so intelligent because most of them seem to have been posted just so that you can call other members stupid or idiots or paranoids or gullible or some other insult. perhaps you should start a thread of your own on how you are the model example of a sane person to which all must aspire.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
someone posted this on youtube about R.... good background

www.youtube.com...

(thanks Ish)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't want this thread to devolve into what I am seeing on GLP.

Let's stay on point, and not get distracted.

If you don't like R's ideas, this thread, or me: go look at the threads about chupacabras or something

THANKS

[edit on 5-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
I don't want this thread to devolve into what I am seeing on GLP.

Let's stay on point, and not get distracted.

If you don't like R, this thread, or me, go look at the threads about chupacabras or something

THANKS

i was about to say the same in that the trolls tactics seem to have been working. i'd suggest everyone just ignores the trolls and stick to just discussing what is being said by reinhardt. they'll soon go away to another thread where they can feel important when they get no attention here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
it seems R was right about selling. so now he is rubbing it in the face of a poster on glp. doesn't seem to be anything more than that. wonder if he will be opening up the rest of his site.

so i got bored - did a traceroute of his web addy:

C:\>tracert www.enterprisecorruption.com

Tracing route to enterprisecorruption.com [69.89.25.172]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
And god bless the legions of anonymous. Not a one liner just a show of respect for the computer literate of which I am not ....yet at least.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
And god bless the legions of anonymous. Not a one liner just a show of respect for the computer literate of which I am not ....yet at least.

well any pc help i can give you or explain in plain english i am happy to do. just u2 me with whatever problem (i used to teach people to use pcs for a few years)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmbandt
reply to post by Night Watchman

How about you state what you really think and feel about this topic? Stop the attacks, and reveal the inside knowledge that you seem to have. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

I've already stated my beliefs. I have seen many Reinhardts come and go. This latest version has simply come along at a time in which people are more concerned with the state of the economy (and rightfully so) and with the security of the nation (ditto) than ever before in the lifetime of most here.

Given the circumstances, he taps into the fear and concern.

Here is the problem, my friends. He pretends to have inside information that allows him to make accurate market conditions. That's just not possible. He may and likely does, have information on particular companies and/or market segments but despite what people like R want you to believe, there is not one central, evil entity, pulling the strings in all of this.

Is there a layer of super wealthy people/orgainzations who have the power to significantly affect the world's economy? Yes. But to suggest that even that demographic has a singular focus and set of priorities is to be woefully naive.

There are millions of agendas and interests all at play, all in contention with one another. There is no one agenda that, if tapped into, will open the secrets of the financial universe. Have you noticed that many of those who attack R seem to have at least some knowledge of the stock market and/or financial market? Why is that, do you`suppose?

Look, you all can do what you like. I have been trying to get some of you to consider, SERIOUSLY that this guy has an agenda....and it isn't to benefit the readers of a message board. It has been troubling to watch so many buy into his scihtk without asking questions like:

What information does he have and how did he take possession of it?

Why is he so cryptic?

Why does his website seem to have been designed by someone with little to no web savvy?

What's the purpose of putting info up on his site, then removing it,?

Whats with the password mystery?

Like I said, you are free to do as you please.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

i was browsing through some of the threads that you have been replying to. it must be great to be so intelligent because most of them seem to have been posted just so that you can call other members stupid or idiots or paranoids or gullible or some other insult. perhaps you should start a thread of your own on how you are the model example of a sane person to which all must aspire.

That's a lie. You either selectively read my posts or are intentionally misrepresenting me. That's rather curious...why would you do that?

I will absolutely admit that I am very concerned with the level of paranoia that exists here and is starting to seep into what I hear offline. We are in, as you will all agree, a critical time, in the history of the world. I am well aware of this and despite what people like you might believe, I do not close my eyes to this.

But there is way too much over reaction to bits of information without investigating whether the information is accurate or viewing it in the context of a larger world view and history.

If you want an example of this, go to the thread about the "deployment of troops in the US," on October 1. There is so much over reaction to that news report and even more misunderstanding of what is actually happening.

You see, when you begin from a point where you believe you know the destination, it's easy to build a case for that. It's simple. Any information that supports what are already convinced is the outcome becomes fact.

That is a dangerous way to proceed in these times.

That's my opinion and it matters to me not what you think of it. I am not going to stop voicing it. Despite your fondest hopes.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I guess we will know monday then. He says that something is supposed to happen monday. Lets see.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In case this is new information, I'll add this to the mix.

reinhardt also posts messages at the democraticunderground.com forum.
He goes by the user name: waleska

there is also someone called reinhardt that posts there
maybe he has two user names?

A quick search showed there is a Reinhardt College in Waleska GA.
maybe our guy is a student or a professor there

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Fields_Blank]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Found this posted by reinhardt on Oct 22 2007

"

.. add a lot of content to make the site fun to browse around before I open the blog up to the public. But this would be as good a time as any.

Note: I've done some due diligence and I am about to start taking a few business people and politicians and judges to court for:

- obstruction of justice charges
- industrial treason
- economic treason
- insider trading based on fraudulent accounting

I'll keep you informed - should be sorta fun

regards,

dk "

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
His page is up and running on his EnterpriseCorruption.com

Thanks R.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

I guess we will know monday then. He says that something is supposed to happen monday. Lets see.

That seems fair. Just so we are all on the same page, what does he say will happen on Monday?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
this is going to be really interesting.....

could court papers be filed monday a. m.

there goes the market

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
THANKS R and ISH!

fyi the S&P 3 page is the only one up....(hey waitaminute!)

Until further notice, Reinhardts site will be under lockdown.

He has attracted some colorful 'attention' and it is his desire to make it available to just three folks, himself, myself, and a close acquaintance of his.

It is my understanding that the folks that previously had the password are not to blame and will be considered for future password opportunities. I would ask to continue the search for truth and not to let the vaunted attempts of a few to discourage you from this...not that you now can UNlearn something you have now learned.

For the many folks that have e-mailed myself wanting passwords, your posts and interest are being noted. I know that it can be discouraging to finally stumble upon something this large to only have the source locked up but hang in there. Keep an eye on all 'reinhardt' threads (put 'reinhardt'in GLP search) as there is links to mirrored info that was previously posted on his site.

I am not in a position to say any one will receive the new password but once the dust settles things may get clearer.

Hang in there and keep connecting the dots that Reinhardt has shown thus far.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join