It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
reply to post by thrashee

Sorry, question was for you; Where in the US do you live?

Currently residing in Colorado, although I'm from Indiana. I'm also familiar with Beech Grove

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Then to see this train outside a FEMA camp?

This is not a FEMA camp, it is an Amtrak repair facility. The only evidence to the contrary is a YouTube video. Yet there are several indivduals who have posted photographs from tours inside the Beech Grove Amtrak repair shops.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
How many times do I have to say this?

We'll probably all find out.

Hey everyone, did you know the US is soon to begin an Aryan nation push? You didn't? Well, don't you know there are train cars parked outside of a FEMA camp, and because this is like WWII, doesn't that mean we're going to become Nazi Germany?

TOTALLY missing the point.

No, I don't think it is going to be due to an Aryan nation push. Come on.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Essentially, there should be somewhere, something identifying a transport company that sent them to be parked where they are.

Excellent point. If the Original Poster decides to reappear and post the additional photographs that he has promised perhaps he will be so kind as to include the reporting marks on the side of the autoracks. These will detail if they are owned by one of the major railroads, a railcar lease-pool or a government agency.

link   
Listen Trash barely a week does go by here on ATS without disinfo agents, trolls, thread derailers etc. with out them being exposed. You have tried to make out that your being honest and logical when that is not the case. The matter being discussed here is just one facet of a very big threat and one that you have taken and tried to use in isolation against every other event that connects to it.

To even imply that your using logic and not emotional debate is a joke as one cannot discuss such a matter without looking at all the other pieces of the jigsaw. That tells me and the other truthers here that you are up to no good and are trying to derail this thread with nonsense.

One simply cannot overlook all the other recorded events and state they are not connected when its quite patent that they are. But it does not matter it will not deter thsoe who seek to find the truth on such matters.

link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
This is not a FEMA camp, it is an Amtrak repair facility. The only evidence to the contrary is a YouTube video. Yet there are several indivduals who have posted photographs from tours inside the Beech Grove Amtrak repair shops.

If that's true then great. I'll wait for Typical to come in. I live in Texas and have no way of knowing either way but he lives 3 minutes from there.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

TOTALLY missing the point.

No, I don't think it is going to be due to an Aryan nation push. Come on.

Come on, what? After all, I'm using the exact brand of "logic" that others are using when they continually compare what the Nazis used to cart off Jews back in WWII with these empty rail cars now.

I mean, if you can use that comparison as support that the NWO is rearing its ugly head, if you can completely IGNORE all the logical steps of deduction that exist between the comparison and the outcome, why can't you also assume this is all for the point of pushing an Aryan agenda?

It's good to see you're getting how bad this logic is. Maybe others will as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yall have to keep in mind that SPC and Thrashee said they were Soliders at Gitmo or something to that affect ......so do you really think that they will believe anything this negative about the Gov that they work for ?
And no amount of proof will convince them (even if you got pictures of people being rounded up and dropped off at the door of these camps) they would shoot it down as BS ..they would say pictures can be doctored etc etc ...

You see it all the time on these boards ...
Even if I said I went there ..I saw armed guards there and there were people behind the barbed wire ....(Remember Valhalls thread about Katrina Camps ?) they will say ..ah your so full of bs your lieing to us ..making up stories ..fear mongering ..where is your proof yadda yadda ...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

WWII Germany was not the only time trains were used to transport 'criminals' en masse. Stalin used the same tactic.

So much for your 'logic and reason.'

Those are only examples and their prior cause does not have to be the modern cause. Not difficult to grasp.

You will now be ignored for the rest of this thread. You made up your mind and are only being redundantly interruptive.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Listen Trash barely a week does go by here on ATS without disinfo agents, trolls, thread derailers etc. with out them being exposed. You have tried to make out that your being honest and logical when that is not the case.

Then prove how I have not been logical. You're great at making all of these claims, but you somehow NEVER back them up or support them with a logical argument. Why don't you try now?

The matter being discussed here is just one facet of a very big threat and one that you have taken and tried to use in isolation against every other event that connects to it.

This thread is about train cars. It specifically said in the OP that these train cars are PRISON cars. That is precisely what I've been refuting.

It is you, and people like you, who have tried dragging in everything under the sun--to include most especially Nazi Germany--in order to support your points.

You can quite easily debate whether these train cars are prison cars without extrapolating endlessly every other theory--all of which lack precisely the same evidence that this does.

To even imply that your using logic and not emotional debate is a joke as one cannot discuss such a matter without looking at all the other pieces of the jigsaw.

Non sequitur (that means "it does not follow"). How does not looking at all pieces of the puzzle equate to using an emotional debate? It doesn't.

That was called logic, by the way.

That tells me and the other truthers here that you are up to no good and are trying to derail this thread with nonsense.

It doesn't surprise me that you'd call logic nonsense. Again, show me where I'm not being logical, and we can discuss it. Debate my logic with logic, and we might be able to move forward. Stick to blind accusations and nonsense, however, and expect further rains of logic down upon you!

One simply cannot overlook all the other recorded events and state they are not connected when its quite patent that they are.

If it's so apparent they're connected, then you should have no problem proving that they are, right?

Are you seeing a pattern here? You make a claim, I challenge that claim by asking for supporting evidence. Funny how that works.

Seek the truth? Are you kidding me? How on earth can you truly seek the truth when you blatantly ignore logic and refuse to see how many jumps to conclusions go on here?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

WWII Germany was not the only time trains were used to transport 'criminals' en masse. Stalin used the same tactic.

So much for your 'logic and reason.'

Wow. You guys really aren't getting it, are you?

Past uses of rail cars does not indicate what they will be used for today.

Can I paint any more of a clear picture, or are you all going to keep showing other examples from history that still prove nothing?

You will now be ignored for the rest of this thread. You made up your mind and are only being redundantly interruptive.

Hmm, that's a shame. Your avatar looked kind of hot.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I like how this thread has becoming more of an attack on Thrashee than anything else.

He's asking very good questions, and I want to see answers.

I know I want proof, actual proof. I want the OP to show up with pictures supporting the NWO claim, pictures of guards, anything. People have been saying it's an Amtrak repair facility, but it gets swept under the rug due to the fact everyone is making wild claims.

Do you all freak out when you see Semi Trailers on the highways, or empty ones sitting around? I mean, I worked unloading and loading them for a while before college. They could hold A LOT of people. So maybe you should stop watching Amtrak, and make sure that Best Buy delivery truck makes a stop at the nearest Distribution Center.

The only thing that concerns me is that the OP hasn't posted yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If that's true then great. I'll wait for Typical to come in. I live in Texas and have no way of knowing either way but he lives 3 minutes from there.

I am still awaiting his return to back up his statement that 650 people lost their jobs there recently. Until then please review my post on page eight that provides an aerial view of the Amtrak facility, a brief history and photographs from inside the location by a local railroad club.

From the aerial view you can see the locomotives and rolling stock that are awaiting service parked on the lead tracks that enter the building.

You can then check my post on page on page twelve that includes a press release by Indiana Congressman Andre Carson from May 18th of this year seeking to keep the Amtrak facility open and preventing any workers from loosing their employment at the same. These are of course the same employees that NoturTypical claims no longer have a job at the facility.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Whoa, I really wish you guys would decide to be the "bigger person" here and quit all this pointless bickering back and forth. I'm sorry, but it's really aggravating that if any real information does get presented in this thread, it'll be buried in 25 pages of bitching.

Trash, you seem like a reasonable guy, you're point is obviously not being heard, why not just bow out. There is probably 3 meaningful posts in this entire thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What I am concerned about here is that when even US officialsl come out and state things are amis and we have whistle blowers a plenty we still have those people who say where is the proof. Even when the proof is staring them in the face they still cannot see it or simply cannot accept it.

One wonders if proofs were provided just what would the comment of these people be. The stupidity of such so called logic is to state that even though the Goverment has told me a tidal wave is coming I still wont believe it till I see it, how is that kind of mind set logical or rational it is not.

Our sensess may have been dulled by alcohol, drugs and crap food yet just like the animals around us we can sense when something is not right and that those survival instincs kick in to protect us. Right now there are those with the agenda, to calm our fears and concerns while all the time they are ploting against us. Its simple, keep an open mind don't be conned by such people hope for the best but plan for the worse.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks. That helped somewhat.

I ran a Google search and found results for Amtrak in BG. Then ran a Google search for the FEMA camp in BG, which also yielded many results.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
What I am concerned about here is that when even US officialsl come out and state things are amis and we have whistle blowers a plenty we still have those people who say where is the proof. Even when the proof is staring them in the face they still cannot see it or simply cannot accept it.

More non sequiturs. Why do you keep obfuscating the issue at hand here? Or did I miss that a whistleblower came out about these rail cars?

The stupidity of such so called logic is to state that even though the Goverment has told me a tidal wave is coming I still wont believe it till I see it, how is that kind of mind set logical or rational it is not.

Straw man. No one is saying that here, and no government official has stepped forward on these rail cars. Why don't you actually stick to the topic at hand?

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your extrapolations, because they serve no purpose to the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK, I realize that this looks funny, however go to google and do a search in images for "Auto Carrier" You will see train cars like this. I see them all the time near my home in Nebraska. You can also see them on model train websites. Please take the time to research something before assuming what it is. Any railroad junkie knows what those cars are.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When one looks at the bigger picture of what is happening inside of the US one can understand the concern of many of its citizens. Despite the lying corrupt and murderous Goverment, despite the Nazi style Police, despite the state controlled media, despite the pawns that peddle lies and disinfo there are enough people out there laymen and educated alike that know things are not right.

When your told by POTUS that your constituation is just a god dam piece of paper then you know your in trouble. Given all the executive orders that Buffon Bush and co have brought in he can if he so wishes declare martial law and any would be protesters would soon be filling those rail cars up and be heading off to one of the many alleged FEMA camps.

The rot is so bad now that the only course of action left open to the people is a direct confrontation with the Goverment. To weed out the corruption, the profit making parasites and the leeches that feed off them. What the people require is as much proof as it required to make even the most brain dead patriot see what is actually happening inside the US.

Of course there are those who do not believe, where's your proof they shout, well the proof is all around to see if you care to look, its just a case of joining all the dots to see the bigger picture. Even after ww2 many Germans could not believe what the Nazis did and to this day some still dont accept it.

But in any such situation there are always the disbelievers, be it Pol Pots Cambodia or Saddam Insanes Iraq. They would have us believe its the land of milk and honey and we in the West are the good guys. Well the reality is far from the truth, we are the bad guys and now those very same bad guys are going to focus their attentions on the people of the US.

But dont despair, there are enough free thinkers out there that will make the difference and will bring about change for the better of all. That despite the best efforts of the spoilers, those most devious of parasites that want to play the big boys game will get their come uppance once and for all. Keep sending the info in no matter how innocent it may look or be. Dont be put off by the dissenters who ask for proof knowing full well that you cannot provide it till its to late. Spread the knowledge around. enlighten and educate people to these vipers in our midst.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you to this observer for posting these photos. We may not know right now whether these are auto cars, cattle cars, or prison transfer cars, but if they turn out to be prison transfer cars, this will have been a very important warning. Please continue to keep us informed of anything unusual that you notice near this FEMA camp. Thanks!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join