It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why can't you go to the FEMA employees and just ask them about the cars? Not that they'd tell the truth if your theory is correct, but it would be interesting to see what you are told.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There were some people on here who were in the military who could say that trains often have a dual use. They can be used for freight, or to transport troops and/or people. First, no one wanted to believe that the new railcars could be used for people. Then when I found a picture showing benches that people could sit on, that got shot down. Just like in Nazi Gremany there are two types of people. The ones who always say everything is fine, and the cautious who keep a wary eye on things going on around them.

Let me ask this question. Is ther anyone on this thread that can absolutely deny that railcars can have more than one purpose of transporting freight, or people? If so, please explain that. The issue of the FEMA camps doesn't seem to be too much of the issue.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Any one living in indiana knows that those cars are transport cars for vehicle manufacturing and now that GM has shipped all our jobs to mexico indiana is full of them. however as a kid there was one left out side my house for 3 months and about a hundred or so of us had a party in one (and we werent even close to filling up the lower level. I'm sure if you tried you could fit 400-600 people in just one level.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Let me ask this question. Is ther anyone on this thread that can absolutely deny that railcars can have more than one purpose of transporting freight, or people? If so, please explain that. The issue of the FEMA camps doesn't seem to be too much of the issue.

You're missing the point here. It doesn't matter if they can be used for multiple purposes. What does matter is if you say they ARE being used, or WILL be used, to transport people, you need to provide reasoning behind this.

Just because they CAN be used for multiple purposes is not evidence they WILL be.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Fascinating stuff, Typical. Thanks for taking the photos for us, too. If other things were going well on planet earth I wouldn't be too terribly concerned about things like this but due to the fact I see Biblical prophecy fulfilled every... single... night on the news, this isn't something my skeptical mind is automatically sweeping under the rug (like the rumor of the American concentration camps from the 80's).

Oh, and ignore people like this:

Originally posted by thrashee
Oh, please. Not one of you has offered any kind of real proof for your precious NWO when I've repeatedly asked for it, and yet now you want to act like because such rubbish exists on the internet (which is always true, right?), they must be in denial.

Prove your points or drop them.

It's one thing to say your opinion once or twice but I always get suspicious of people who hammer around threads like this saying the same thing over and over and over. The 'Proof! Proof! Proof!' Brigade irritates the living snot out of me. It's like they don't know how to make up their own mind on things.

Anyways, again, thanks again for sharing.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You're missing the point here. It doesn't matter if they can be used for multiple purposes. What does matter is if you say they ARE being used, or WILL be used, to transport people, you need to provide reasoning behind this.

Just because they CAN be used for multiple purposes is not evidence they WILL be.

Can I take from your statement that the railcars "can" be used to transport people?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Think -

The economy is not screaming for more new cars........ who is going to buy them right now? No one.

We've never seen these "vehicle" boxcars in such mass movement before now......... so people should wonder 'why now'.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
The 'Proof! Proof! Proof!' Brigade irritates the living snot out of me. It's like they don't know how to make up their own mind on things.

I'm sure it does irritate you--asking for proof (or even evidence, for that matter) may be inconvenient, but it normally pushes rational people to put one foot in front of the other instead of simply running to unwarranted conclusions. There's a reason for requesting proof.

And you need proof or evidence in order to make up your mind--that is, if you're concerned with having an informed decision rather than blindly reinforcing paranoid beliefs.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Can I take from your statement that the railcars "can" be used to transport people?

Well, I suppose that all depends on the railcar, but logically speaking, I imagine just about any railcar COULD be used for transporting people. If there's a large enough space, that is.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, I suppose that all depends on the railcar, but logically speaking, I imagine just about any railcar COULD be used for transporting people. If there's a large enough space, that is.

thrashee, thankyou. Iv'e waited many pages to hear you say that.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

thrashee, thankyou. Iv'e waited many pages to hear you say that.

My pleasure, Fromabove, although I don't believe I've ever said otherwise here.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Yes but once I realize someone has provided me with all the information within their power and ability, I say, 'Ok then.' I don't continue to chase them around and around and around. At that point it becomes my responsibility to weigh the evidence and come to a conclusion. Asking for more, more, more only shows that I need to be spoon fed. When you see the limit of available proof or evidence has been provided, it's time to come to either an agreeing or disagreeing conclusion.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
About five years ago, I flew to visit some friends of mine in Ohio for a conference. While I was out there, they took me by a place they said was a FEMA camp. At the time I didn't know much about the camps, but since then I have done a bunch of research. One related FEMA based operation is called OPERATION LIBERTY SHIELD - which originally laid out plans for mass prisons across the country in case of an influx of "political refugees" or now "asylum seekers". The more I thought about that term "political refugees", the more I realized that it can also apply to demonstrators, rebels, "terrorists", or just about anyone really. The camps are built/ refurbished by government contractors and they are covert/ overt in nature. Meaning that they are usually hiding in plain daylight. For those still unfamiliar with this concept, it's a technique that's been used for decades to hide all sorts of things - from planes to prisons to political refugees.

Notice in the pictures, the blacked out school busses... the "retired" Amtrak train cars, the close off windows, the barbed wire, the contractor vehicles, the American flag & the POW flag... there's more in there too. Also, I saw a government building no too far from this place. Don't ask me exact directions because I didn't drive there and I don't remember. All I can say is that it's not out of the realm of reality for the GOV & associates to plan out stuff like this. It's not out of the realm of reality for people to be shipped around in (any sort) of railcars, and the way stuff like this goes unnoticed in broad daylight is because of the kind of folks who dismiss everything at face value.

It's like getting away with speeding on the freeway when everyone else is going 80mph too. No one notices the difference, so you can get away with it. The trick is to not stand out. Does anyone think it would be "intelligent" for someone wanting to get away with a crime to do it in a way that is completely obvious? The only reason people would do such a thing is to make a statement... weather political or social.

Murder is accomplished in darkness - literally and figuratively.

More FEMA railcar proof:

FEMA near Dayton, Ohio

[edit on 9/30/2008 by Mansquito]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Yes but once I realize someone has provided me with all the information within their power and ability, I say, 'Ok then.' I don't continue to chase them around and around and around.

I actually don't disagree with you here. Only problem is, almost everyone here has refused to provide ANY evidence or proof--they merely toss back the "do your own homework for my claim" or "you're just a dis-info agent" excuse. That doesn't fly with me. When someone pulls this stunt, they're effectively begging for a cop out, and immediately render their claims useless..

When you see the limit of available proof or evidence has been provided, it's time to come to either an agreeing or disagreeing conclusion.

The conclusion in these cases is quite simply that these people's claims are hogwash and should be disregarded.

Now, when these same people pop back up making MORE unfounded claims, guess who is going to be there to call them out once again?

It may be annoying to you, but it does serve a purpose. Deny ignorance, as they say.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think the lady in question is Linda Thompson, she has quite the history in Indy for being "different".
You can also see the wire pointing out along the street.
Photo 10 from this page shows the wire pointing out towards the street

www.trainweb.org...
Also in the video, it shows it pointing away from the facility.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by BadgerJoe]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The conclusion in these cases is quite simply that these people's claims are hogwash and should be disregarded.

Then personally disregard it.

For me, I'm going to be keeping an open mind about it. I don't have any solid opinion either way. Typical isn't going to get a certified letter from the government saying this is a future concentration camp. Likewise, we wouldn't trust the government if they denied anything sinister. So, time will tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
IF I were going to use a railroad car to transport people to death camps. It wouldnt be a auto rack that every one could see and hear the people inside. It would be a good old box car. So only worry when you see a lot of box cars out side the camp

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So it looks like my "Ohio" shots are of Beech Grove, Indiana.

An Amtrak repair facility? What about the GOV building basically across the street? Does anyone know what I am referring to?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
these are what is know as 'autoveyors'. a combination of the words automobile conveyor. they are used to transport cars from factories to distrbution points. youve seen the trucks on the highway that carry 10 or so cars on them.....this is how they got to the trucks. trains carry cars by the hundreds, in vehicle trains a mile long. i can see how you think they might be used for prison cars, they would be most effective. but the railroads would not put up with it. dont worry about this one at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Trhas, I Have given plenty of advice here on these boards and it not about doom and gloom its about being aware. The majority of people are ignorant and lazy, too lazy to do anything to change their situation or perhaps complacent would be a better word. And yes I am intollerant of those who bury their heads in the sand and just think it will all go away.

Kowledge is power and there is a big differnce in your so called gloom and doom and educating people. Do you really think its all good news out there, no its not. People quest for the truth yet cannot handle it when its is given to them. The simple facts are that the US is turning into a Fascist State pure and simple, all the signs are there. Thats not gloom and doom that is just the plain truth.

The fact that you or others may not agree with those views dose not alter the outcome or the facts. Try to stop labelling everything as gloom and doom and see it as an educational guide to breaking free of the system that enslaves us all.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join