It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to contact beings from another dimension?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

That kind of thinking has indeed created the insane world we currently live in in this moment of time and space

And your kind of thinking created the insane world people used to live in at that moment of time and space.

What is desirable is to take the positives from each and discard the negatives.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Does anyone know where Mr. Secret has gone to? I'm very interested in the books he has - does anyone else here have access to them???

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well I myself have a similar book detailing rituals to be used in conjunction with surat yaasin. I could certainly help translate and am interested in investigating and comparing these ideas with others. Lets get to it!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

you can send them to me!!! i'll try some stuff out.
second line.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi, can i plz have some information on the famous work
SHAMS-AL MAARIF : (THE SUN OF GREAT KNOWLEDGE) which was written by Ahmed Bin Ali Al-Buni. i really want to have a translation to the book either in English or in Urdu.
please send ur reply to email: [email protected]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
These books are very important.
If anyone has them, please u2u me.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by DaisyAnne]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I feel I should add something here:

If these books are what I believe them to be, then I wouldn't recommend just trying out the rituals described in them. It is very potent stuff, and if you dabble, you will quickly find yourself in over your head.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah like a few people said, be careful if your going to try something like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

Please U2U Me the texts. I am thrilled!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hey someone message me it, or email me instructions how to summon jinn. i have tried another method which did not work for me. i can post the details of that instruction here if anyone wants me to, which suppose to work but maybe i have doen something wrong i am not sure.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi ,there!

I am really interested about the arab culture and in their magic in particular. Before time i`ve got some books in arab but my problem is that i don`t understand the language except the letters. I saw that here, there are parts of al-buni` books and more, and there are one or two translated into english pages. Can i ask you to post ( if you have them of course) more of these books and their translation. Because i am really interested and i am involved in such things from a long time but in the net - there is nowhere an english translation of arab magic books. So i have to research it all by myself and i am not an arab or muslim.

and about the topic - when god ( in islam - allah) created the earth,he made four kind of creatures - angels,devils,jinns, and humans. In old days, a lot of people knew how to call jinns and ask them about future events. What the jinns do - they go in heavens and listen what the angels are talking about,after that the jinns go back to earth and told the magician what they`ve heard. God get angry and tell the angels to start killing the jinns that are spying in heavens.

In nowadays there are a places on earth - that are called - "bad places" - on this places,the jinns are gathering and some of them are living there.This could be a deserted places - a dark woods, abanded mines and so on.

There are seven jinn kings
this is one of them

In arab magic tradition you can call a jinn to help you in something.The idea is that they are living on earth but in different dimensions called "the seven skies". The summoning has no connection with the western magic tradition based on cabbala and on extremely complex ceremonial magic.It could be done only by the scholars and is connected with drawing a figures ( in 90% squares) with a letters and numbers in them. The idea is that this figures are gates between dimensions through which the jinns can come in our world and do us what we want.

when a square is written we, have to watch about the numbers ,or the letter equivalents of numbers with the "abjad".We have to know also that every one of the 28 letters on the arab alphabet has own meaning( the sufi`s naqshbandi order knows a lot about this thing) .There are 7 dark letters and so on.

Now i am trying to do an electronic version of the "Jafr Jamia " book wich is a kind of matrix which descibes everything that is known.

edit on 9-3-2012 by lonelyrider because: addition

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi, I am interested on the documents you have, especially on the ones you call basic.

To explain what I mean, lest use this text as example:

".. and know that for every nation in the images of degrees a different path, but what has been carried from "Tamtam the Indian" that "Abuddhatish" chose and whom also "Tharadasht" then we also carry, and with this comes a great benefit.
And he said that if you wanted to work with this book (of the benefit) then you make the will to have whatever you wanted, and ask for them in these degrees, and if you reach that degree and know its incense, and the name of who you want to contact who relates to the service you need, then ask for the one who is assigned for that degree from the seven +(expression: which fly/circulate/like planets)+.."

This document, as I see it, is produced after contact, not before. It is a pass down instruction, not from the writer to the reader, but from the entity to the magician.

In this case the instructor explain to the magician that he is into a system of 7 degrees, each degree have a word and a incense. And this are instructions to call entities for specific purposes. Most likely in the same book should be a table or list explaining the circle, the name of entities, their hours and the incenses, Don't think they will give the word of the degree.

Still for someone who wants to practice this system this information is totally useless, not because the encrypted problem but because the degree problem. If the practitioner doesn't have the degree or fail to convince the entities that he works in say degree, the answer will be different to what is desired.

The right way to work the system is to go to the basic, and star from there ascending the degrees. Then will establish proper communication can write 800 pages of text if you want to. The same way the ones you have where produced.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dear Mr Secret,
If you are still around and about the internet i would be very much interested in some translations of the books in english if it is available? I'm new to researching these topics and i find it very interesting!
Thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr. Secret

Please send documents, I can read them to see if they are valid. [email protected]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join