It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to contact beings from another dimension?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Yes, these texts also relate to the Kabbalistic sciences but they are not limited to that.. It seems that there are impressive similarities between the topics and ways of doing things..

If you think about it, the Kabbalistic sciences, or even Kabbalistic/Jewish shamans who used to be involved in these practices actually passed on -at least some- of their collective knowledge to people who lived after them in the same area.. and before them were the Egyptians, and after the Kabalists came the Christians and Muslims.. each taking from the nation before them and adding to it.. mostly in secret and in very very closed circles..

What is covered in "The book of the Key of Solomon" or as Hebrews and Arabs call it "Khatam Suliman" or "The Ring of Soliman" are only introductory topics in these texts..

Believe me, I am not the random person who would show up with a book he bought from an old lady and think he discovered a secret..

Let me tell you a little more about them,
These texts survived hundreds of years of executions of their traders and their readers, their copies were burnt.. No normal Arab/Muslim/Christian/Jew would keep them in their houses or even accept getting close to anything like this..

If you ask the question of, where did the most accurate knowledge of astronomy, divination, etc.. it would be in Palestine/Israel, Egypt, Babylon, etc.. and therefore if you ask around in narrow, poor streets, you will find people who know how to get anything that is prohibited there.. Including books or copies of books that you have to pay sums of money to get..

Of course, Arabs who deal with these kinds of work -in their own way and style- and through their own world view.

I have come across the book of the key of Solomon before, and then I asked a supposed "contact" residing in Egypt about it and his answer was that these are collected secrets from past nations, and these were sciences that they used to trade with other beings who live in other dimensions.. When I asked a Bahraini contact, he said that these come from the Talmud, the first Bible, the Torah, and the Quran, but some of them are instructions and an other dimensional language to curse these books and their prophets, and these things are usually calls to the lower beings -Jin or else-..

The thing I am sure about is that there is so much in these books that some serious researchers would be interested in.. I am sure parts of these texts might already exist in another language/culture, but I am sure that there is more than 75% that have never passed the little cults/circles of people that use them..

I will certainly enjoy translating more, exchanging more information, and answering the questions of anyone..

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Google "Tut madal" of one of the names you mentuion and get up this

mv.lycaeum.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I googled "Tut Madal" but nothing significant showed up..
The link you posted is in a language I don't understand, I tried using the little textbox in the bottom to translate little sentences but I don't see how it relates to the subject matter..

One thing I should mention is that the language seems kind of asian.. Something like Indonesian.. This actually reminded me of the occultic knowledge that Indonesian low wage workers and house maids have proved to be capable of.. In countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar.. The topic of "We discovered that this and that happened because of our Maid,, she practices magic" is a classic for people to discuss.. It happens every week, and many people discover things hidden in their clothes, food, pillows and under their beds that some of these workers put secretly to sort of give them hell for making them work too much..

What I think is now happening is that these workers are currently adding to the pool of secret knowledge that has been contributed to by the Egyptians, Hebrews, Babylonians, Arabs.. Though the vast majority of the occultic/astronomy/paranormal books/knowledge that these cultures had did vanish and disappear over the years.. What ever is left over is taken very very seriously there, even by the most educated, powewrful, and rich people (who all wish not to comment or speak about such things)..

I can say I have seen more than 12 people in my life who worked with this kind of stuff.. Only 3 of them proved to be really knowledgeable, and these three described things to me in an almost scientific way surrounding planets, different dimensions, aliens, black holes, and the different types of beings and their degrees.. Their words weren't detailed, but as much as I read, I can fill in what they told me and relate to these texts..

I think I am going to find out if I can get my hands on any books/information from some of these Indonesian maids..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The problem is crimes committed under the guise of diplomatic law.
So say for instance you give me the egypt book and it is in my possession, and there is a contract understanding between your country and my country that my country looks the other way when you as diplomat kills me-because I have forbidden text. They do not see you also gave me the text. They only see that the text is in my possession and you found out and sceduled to come and make legitimate kill. They do not make the connection that while (hypothetically) you were here to do your job that you took the 2 hours before the airport to make an armed robbery at my friends house down the road-who does deal in sacred texts but nobody else knows that.

And so, I'm dead, your covered, my friends are dead, their books are theived to some other country's agents reserves and no body notices any thing foul has occurred. I'm sure you've heard of this?

It maybe why response is low. You share that you have something to share but you haven't shared it. From what you've said, there are hundreds of these leaflets-so they are no big secret, right? If you put them fully online then we could all help dicipher (not me I don't mess with things I dont understand or which deal in dead things or people)

Just a thought, post them. No need really to come over to somebody's house-is there?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

It is not a languge the letters aremixed up, it seemed mystyrios and was the only thing that showed up in a google search,

after further looking though it it seems it could be related. there is arabic style writing in picture form, and occult style pictures:

mv.lycaeum.org...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

What have I been saying here?

Who ever wants the texts should ask for them.. Nobody asked for them and I think that's very clear!

What I have that is special is,
I am a person who obtained these "rare" texts -which are no big secret now-, these texts are encrypted through the way I described.. Their encryption is not to make them super unusable, but just to make it hard for the average person who finds the book somehow... Only some people know that a certain table is the key to decrypt some instructions.. That too is not a secret, but this keeps things kind of hidden from the average person.. Only when you get to know these few people who know the smiple table solution does it become usable..

I don't want to repeat myself over here,

I think I am laying everything in front of you, I just think that you didn't read my posts well..

Try reading again,

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus

It is not a languge the letters aremixed up, it seemed mystyrios and was the only thing that showed up in a google search,

after further looking though it it seems it could be related. there is arabic style writing in picture form, and occult style pictures:

mv.lycaeum.org...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

The type of "arts" or symbols/drawings in the book are not of that nature.. The one you posted appears somewhat modern, like it was made by a modern carnoonist..

The type of things in these texts/scripts are like this...
The look similar, but not the same as in the book of solomon.. I am certain it is the same type of "science" called Demonology..

Please take a look,

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Secret, I am interested. U2U me the texts and the like please?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by estelle514

How would these be of any use to you?

I would like to translate the full texts given that someone or a group of people who know a lot about this field commit themselves to analyzing them and relating them to anything paranormal/Alien that we know of..

In the book "The Key of Solomon", it doesn't talk about how prophets used to get their messages, or how an angel/alien would "materialize" and talk in human language.. All of the things mentioned in that book are almost all covered, but these texts include a lot more things, cover so many topics, and therefore they are 800+ pages!!

The book "The Key of Solomon" and books similar to it are like 50-80 pages only..

Translating more would help us all look at these texts from a different points of view.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The only reason i contacted you, was to be a safe keeper of the files. Incase they dissapear. this happens a lot and i would hate to see that here.

The more hard copies the better.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I will U2U you now..
When did files disappear from people's computers?

I must say these are not the only copies of these files, but just so everyone knows that I am serious about sharing these with people..

Edit: I still need to reach 20 points to send U2U..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Its ok, we can communicate though gmail, i sent you a u2u for contact instructions. do you have a scanner?.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret
..things like writing symbols with female blood

Hmm?..

I consider myself VERY open-minded, but when it comes down to writing symbols with female blood.. I catch myself throwing the latch down really fast.

Being a female myself, it doesn't sound like something I'd want to explore any further. And I HIGHLY recommend anyone with any common sense not either..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Blood is used in the occult (wich you can consider thus as)

No one needs to die to get blood, and it wasnt specified whther it had to be human.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Blood is used in the occult (wich you can consider thus as)

No one needs to die to get blood, and it wasnt specified whther it had to be human.

What I meant by female blood, is blood disposed monthly from human females.. this is used to attract dark beings.. and these specific lines of text are the ones which are scrambles by numbers..

For example, one instruction set starts with fasting for 3 days from anything with a soul, then doing prayers to some demons/aliens/beings, then lighting up insence and writing things on dog skin with urine.. and the word "urine" would be scrambeled..

In Arab/Muslim theology, urine, all types of blood, dog skin/hair, pig skin/hair are all considered "Najasa", which means "flith" or something that prevents you from performing good meditation or prayer..

Therefore, if you look in Islamic teachings.. You will find that a bleeding person, or a woman in her monthly period are completely forbidden from prayer (which is contact with God)..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just before I go to bed, I decided to give some examples of the texts I have..
And to tell you the truth, some have promised to send scan some books and send them to me after they heard I am willing to translate some of them..

Example: Whispers of the secrets of sand science
Type: Divination practices
Author: Mohammed Baqer Al-Yazdi Al-Haeri
Info: "Voluntarily" published by the house of Iraqi books in Al Kathemeya, dated 1359 Hijri.

Example: The book of Tamtam the Indian
Type: Various demonology practices.
Info: Appears to be written by an arabic speaking/writing Indian named Tamtam, similarities in writing style and drawing of faces and hands is clearly tied to indian style of religious arts..

Example: The magic of Shamans in the coming of Jinn
Type: Various demonology practices
Info: Written under the infamous fake author "Abdul Fattah Sayyed Al-Tokhy", one of the masters of the institite of astrology in Cairo, Egypt.. The institute does not exist anymore, and the author had nothing to do with these kinds of sciences..

Example: The treasure of secrets -in spiritualism-, and includes talismans and degrees and some benefits from Ibn Sina
Type: Occult/demonology theory and practices
Info: None so far..

Example: The names of the creator
Author: Unknown
Type: Spiritualism inspired heavily from Hebrews
Info: a logo in the middle of the text, appears to have been printed in the Ottoman Empire..

The mere fact of looking at them scares me, but I also have the sense of accomplishment to have succeeded at obtaining copies/photos of them..

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sounds like similar divination processes used in the Necronomicon?

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
All this is very interesting, there is a lot for you to translate!

I know a bit about jinn from the Islamic faith, I've heard that Jinns are similar to humans because of the fact they also have freewill. There are also stories of King Solomon and the Jinns he had contact with.

Anyway what exactly have you learnt from this book? Are you hoping for more replies so that you will translate more? Have you tried anything in this book?

Edit: Oh I have re-read, you hoping for someone else to try it! Well I'll read the rest of your posts now.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Secret

"Meem = M", appeared to him the secret of the ring of the bell which is from the the (expression: Godly inspiration/telepathy to prophets)..
===================================================
It is carried that Mohammed was asked "How does inspiration/telepathy come to you? He answered: I hear the ring of a bell, and sometimes the angel materializes and talks to me and I understand what he says.. Don't you see the heads of horses and camels move all together sometimes? That is how inspiration is, and it's very heavy/hard on me. (Now the text author continues) And so the letter (Arabic: Meem, M) is tied to this bell in the matter that they are both circled and closed, and therefore it is considered hard/rigid.

===============================================
And therefore comes the idea of the ringing of the bell. And here you learn the difference between the ringing of the bell and and pulling/sliding the ringing sound on the sheets/.texts of the inspiration of Israelism of Moses..

OK I've read all your posts now, I'm interested in this part. The ring of a bell? What exactly does that mean, do you know? Are there other texts on this bell part?

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join