It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There have been many more men heretics throughout history than women.

I don't know about that. I watched a documentary on the witch burnings a few weeks ago, and their figure stated that 9,000,000 women were burned to death for being "witches" or "heretics". When in truth most of these women were usually wise-women, mid-wives, pagans, and spinsters.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

I then went on to state that this search has just become legal because THich's G/F's didn't have the guts to stand up to you and deny you the right to search, You had no probable cause to search us, see our ID, or even approach us.. For I am a constitutionalist and deem this search unconstitutional. But comes all good cause my sheep of a g/f thinks its ok since she has nothing to hide..

You never answered my question.

So did you DTB yet??? DTB means dump that B(you know what). If not, you either need to tell her like it is or grow a pair of testi's and dump her. If your concern is whether or not you can get the big P or not, you then are a part of the problem.

Be a man, stand up to your principles first before the big P.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

No I didn't. Maybe it is I who has to show her that she is wrong on how she think about things..

It is like my site So911, a few people go to see it.. say 3000 if 1 of them 3000 change their minds about 9/11 then I am glad I dump all that money into it..

This is me teaching someone the actual ways of the constitution and what it stands for and why they should believe in it.. And yes since Saturday I have talked about this with different people on how they would handle the situation.. They all said the same thing. "If I have nothing to hide then ya they can search." So this isn't just a problem with her.. It is a problem with a lot of people... For if they have forgetting about their given rights as citizens of the United states, it is my job to show them what is right.. If I turn my back on her for this.. I will have walked away from what I am supposed to do. Show her what and why it is wrong to give in to what the police ask.

SO no I wont get rid of her.. and No I am not worried about the "Big P", I just want her to become informed on what she thinks her rights are/mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't know about that. I watched a documentary on the witch burnings a few weeks ago, and their figure stated that 9,000,000 women were burned to death for being "witches" or "heretics". When in truth most of these women were usually wise-women, mid-wives, pagans, and spinsters.

9 million? What doc was this?

There was the Salem witch trials where they burned a lot of women. Maybe hundreds at best.

I guess my point is that women(in general) don't tend to amass a militia to overthrow a corrupt goverment or institution. Joan of Arc was a rare exception. Women tend to rebel against societal structure which exist at home and the local community. I do, however, believe women could be just as rebellious as men if they just weren't suppressed by weaker men that possess "power" in this "man's world".

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Sorry, I understand better now.

I used to get in heated debates with friends and former girlfriends about serious matters in the past(pre-9/11). But it always worked out and we have remained friends even if we 'd disagree at end of convo.

I really don't get into the 9/11 situation with friends and family nowadays unless they bring it up. It seems like I'm the only one that is really paying attention to what's going on in the world today out of my peers. It's just the way it is. I don't have it as good as I used to with the girly situation, so I guess I'd probably have to tolerate certain BS that they believe in.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

That is the thing, When we were in front of the cop, she saw how I was getting agitated about not saying something.. The cop thought I was hiding something.. So in a way he was right.. He just didn't know what I was hiding..

So we did have a heated debate about this after it happened..

I told her what would you do if I asked you to turn your back on something you truly believe just so I would be ok for that 1 seconds.. She didn't answer..

And your not the only 1 who has issues with people around them.. Remember.. It takes thousands of sheep to fall off the cliff before 1 realizes its not a good idea anymore..

Its the case here.. We have to slowly chip away at the sheep population till we can get enough.. Most know something is up.. just dont know what.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
There are red lists and blue lists. Red lists are for the leaders. IF you have tried to organize a thing publicly then you are red listed. Jack Blood, Ron avery, Pastor Butch, these are red list people.

They go first.

Then later the blue list is activated. If you know any of those names you are likly blue listed. On the good side you get the opprituinity of "re-education" camp. As opposed to death/ dissaperance. On the bad side you are still blue listed.

These lists have been around for awhile and every now and again someone says they will be activated... yet with the war brigade coming home to roost in the middle of all the gas shortages and bank failures.... now seems more likly a time than any.

The time to get out of dodge is now.

But where do we go??? Best to keep moving which is what i've done over the years...Was deffo on the Red list but from way back about twenty years so not much of a threat anymore...not a public organizer anymore and no felony arrests - mostly just write letters and flap my mouth on sites like this...when I was a street activist/agitator and organizer it was NO picnic, arrest, harassment of family and friends, threatening phone calls, surveillance they didn't even try to hide...and there were still laws in place to protect like Habeaus Corpus and so forth - now the state's powers are so broad that folk will have to get much more creative...I'm on the move once again....sigh....

that said, Steve Quayle is a bit on the hysterical side so I take it with a grain of salt..however our current crisis is MUCH more serious than the pundits have so far let on so its anyone's guess what the next moves will be...Its not out of the realm of possibility that the state may try something extreme like this if they expect the economy to completely tank and the government to go bankrupt... in which case it could get ugly quickly - these "renditions" would look to them like a good preventative measure - to buy time...but the backlash would be fierce....American's are nothing if not resilient in a crisis - we proved that on 9/11...start killing us and see how far you get - we are an armed population....the fed must be peeing their pants right about now...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Doesn't political dissenting get you on the "red list"? I'm a little worried because I think I might be on the Red List.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
Doesn't political dissenting get you on the "red list"? I'm a little worried because I think I might be on the Red List.

Depends - if you have been to demonstrations and played any kind of public role as an organizer - if you network and people know your name and so forth - at demos there are always - and I mean ALWAYS federal agents who take photos of key demonstrators...and with the digital tail that most people leave now a days it can't be too hard to track folks - especially since most people are relatively naive about how they are actually survieled by the government when they participate in organized resistance of any kind...

the watch list at airports and places of entry into the U.S. is now one million names long....madness imo...

But in the end, will their fascist fear tactics discourage people as they are meant to do?? My fervent hope is that people not be discouraged but instead TAKE courage and stand up - what choice do we really have? There are many ways to go at this behemoth of corruption...not just in the streets but with the pen, with the voice, at the local level....we are not helpless...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sounds very sensational, but I think there would be no way of possibly executing such a complete and perfect operation on that scale. Too many witnesses. It's basically not acceptable risk taking. It wouldn't take much for people to figure out what was going on.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

then i guess im not on the list since i haven't been to any demonstrations. just spreading the word on online but i guess that doesn't count. By spreading the word online does not work. i got banned on youtube for doing it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Don't get me wrong skepticism is always well advised, but......

Why is it that people think these NWO theories are so paranoid or even idiotic? I'm not saying this is going to happen next week, but look at what other gov'ts around the world have done to their own people. Gov'ts have been dominating, eliminating, and terrorizing populations since the beginning of history. Do I need to list them all? I'm not even sure I can, but off the top of my head:

Spanish Inquisition: Can you imagine, they used to burn people alive?

Communist China: despite modernization, to this day the sick communists, jail and murder their own citizens. They even murder prisoners and sell their organs. This has been documented by the United Nations Commission on Human Rights. (Isn't it unbelievable they would let these animals have the 2008 Olympics????)

Cambodia: The main ideal of the Khmer Rouge gov't: "To keep you is no benefit. To destroy you is no loss." Their goal was the destruction of the family unit, so that every person was like an automaton, doing only the bidding of the agrarian communists. Sound familiar?

Communist Russia is famous for mastering the control of populations through terror.

Nazi Germany: Need I say more?

These examples listed above are not examples of countries invading other countries, they are well documented examples of gov'ts dehumanizing, terrorizing and murdering their own citizens.

If this has been happening throughout history, why couldn't it happen again?

But not next week...... lol

Isn't it lame when people write lol?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by red_leader]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
...They wont just take an order that tells them to deploy on American Soil and start Detaining Americans. If that Order did come down, You better believe their will be a Massive Civil War Amongst just the Military and the people for the Citizens will win, because well over 85% of the members of the Military, wont put up for it, 10% would be for it and 5% would go to the highest bidder.

Care about the Constitution? There are people being held RIGHT NOW without legal representation, and without hope of getting a trial. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

The FBI and CIA can tap ANYONE'S communications for any reason or no reason. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

It has been PROVEN that the past two federal elections have been rigged, and weird things are going on. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

Police Brutality is at epidemic proportions. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

Corrupt politicians raiding the public coffers. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

Weapons confiscated from people protecting their homes and property. Epic fail on the part of the military to protect us from the domestic enemies.

Want to tell me again how the military would do so much to "protect" the American people?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
...If this has been happening throughout history, why couldn't it happen again?

But not next week...... lol

It ALWAYS has to start somewhere, at some time. Why NOT next week?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
people have been screaming about this ` red list / blue list ` idiocy for the full 10 years i have been on line

they screamed clinton was going to declare martial law , susspend the consitution , assume dictatorial powers and never leave office

sound familiar ?

to be blunt - my opinion is that thier is no red list / blue list - its simply a fiction to make a bunch of walts feel important

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Whats a "walt"?
this is not a one liner

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This scenario sounds a bit extreme to me. I have never been to or organized a demonstration. The most I have done is post comments and write online on some social networking sites. This one as well, obviously.

But for the sake of argument, let's just say that I am on a list. I live in a small apartment complex. Wouldn't some of my neighbors notice if storm troopers kicked in my door in the middle of the night and I went missing? I am pretty sure my landlord would call my Mom, friends would find out, etc. And I just don't see the point of "why" TPTB would use the money, manpower, and time to do this.

Seems to me it would make more sense for them to wait for the proverbial poop to hit the fan, and gather up protesters and dissenters en masse. Kind of like the mass arrest at the RNC. In fact, if there are camps I think that is what they are for. I do believe this economic meltdown was planned, and they are expecting "angry masses" of hungry/poor people.

Sidenote- I know there have been a lot of videos lately of cops doing bad things. But let's keep in mind that thousands of people are arrested every day, and a very small percentage are mishandled. I am sure there are cases that go unreported, but I will say this- I was arrested for a DUI in Arizona. The cops treated me respectfully and I was not hurt in any way. There are good and bad in every bunch, but the cops I have dealt with over the years- for expired tags, speeding, etc., have never scared me in any way.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
reply to post by realshanti

then i guess im not on the list since i haven't been to any demonstrations. just spreading the word on online but i guess that doesn't count. By spreading the word online does not work. i got banned on youtube for doing it.

I think it very much counts!!!! the internet is a networking tool and the prime way to disseminate information...don't sell yourself short...on the other hand I hope this whole redlist thing is just disinformation...like I said before I don't trust Steve Quayle as a reliable source...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Warning re Martial law 2008. After reporting chemtrail activity to state and Federal authorities, I found myself under surveillance. I followed a car that sits outside of my house to Critical Intervention Services. Check out their website. I have photos of school buses full of guys being dropped off. The bus windows are covered with felt. Generators have been delivered and documents shredded. Check out whatdoesitmean.com for how close we are to a terror event. The north american union is on the way. Prepare and God Bless. Read 2008 God's Final Witness on line, it is free!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join