It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
mmmmmmm......!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Im having a hard time with this one. This story is a doozey.

I dont really doubt it, though.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hell...why would they spend the money they don't have to hire hit men when they can kill us all in one big sweep with the #ing chem-trails they spray everyday for us to breathe?! Much more cost effective and efficient I'd think.

Hitler never attacked the Swiss, even though they had no military...they had an armed population. Hunting us down is going to only expedite the coming revolution. What's to say they won't disappear?!

Educate and prepare yourselves in a real and common sense way...buy ammo...a lot of it...NOW! You might want to have some food and water too.

My starving neighbors, that had no ears and didn't prepare are going to be a bigger threat than some idiot hunting me down because the government doesn't like who I socialize with!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
[All I can say is that if I am on that list I wish them the best of luck. If I get lucky and snatch somebody trying to kill me I will eat them.....With a nice bottle of Silver Oak. ]

*smacks his lips* Red wine or White wine?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
[I do know some. Some are very cool. Others believe the government can do no wrong and would do whatever they're ordered to, founding documents be damned.]

Yes I live in Texas and this is what most Texans are made of ..In fact they will gladly tell on their "liberal neighbors" or "Unpatriotic Americans"(Those who think there was something fishy about 911 and those who think the Iraq war was a bad idea etc ) ....I am not even a liberal I am actually a Republican (At least thats what I am registered as) ...and I tend to really get them all stirred up (at least the ones I know) ..
They will do as the their Bush tells them (They may not McCain or Obama) but Bush can do no wrong at any time ....

Another thing ...didnt troops also round up everyone on the coast and make them all leave right after that Hurricaine ?Most of the Texans just went quietly along ...who knows where most of them ended up ...Some place North all tucked in nice at some comfy little Church camp in Oklahoma ..which isnt really a church camp at all ...hmmm...

Another thing ...I have nothing against our military ..I know they are our kids and our neigbors kids ...but look at how messed up alot of these kids were even before they went to war (They are a generation of kids who scare the crap out of me ) ...they care not about much of anything or anyone ..(Look what they did at Gitmo) ....I know not all are bad ...but then add the fact that most of those kids also have to take Antidepressants and they are really messing up our kids lives ...I took them for a year or two and they make you COLD and NON FEELING ..which was why they are giving them to our kids in the military (and our kids at home) ..

It is just terrible thinking about all of this ...it is sad that it has come to this....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

oh great that makes me feel better. Like I said before I hope this guy is wrong. But anything is possible now.....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

oh great that makes me feel better. Like I said before I hope this guy is wrong. But anything is possible now.....

sorry dude..
but yeah I feel the same way...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know? I would be offended if i weren't on that supposed Red List, for considering who these guys are that feel threatened enough to list me?

They are the scum of nature, beasts, and are going extinct anyways, for their crimes against nature, humanity, and goodness in general, increasingly are fertiliser to their own demise.

Learn self-discipline, for this is the key to growth. Then uphold Justice, Mercy, & GoodFaith, for these, the elements of mutually benefitial relations, are Love, Law, Life, Soul, friends, family, and community.

To habitually uphold these with Reason, gives one true Power over ALL the Universe. To use Reason but defy these, makes one only a clever Beast, at War with Nature, Law, Humanity, and even themselves.

A Soul protects the innocent, defends the defenseless, helps the helpless, alerts the vulnerable, etc.. A Beast, stalks, waits, pretends, then pounces, exploits at a moment of greatest vulnerability, steals, kills, and destroys.

A Soul exposes, neutralises, and only if absolutely neccesary, after all reasonable mercy options are exhausted, terminates a Beast. A Beast is slave to his own selfishness, unable to be otherwise, and will do only harm, until it is forcibly stopped, killed, or without co-orcion it permently Repents and tranforms into a living Soul.

A Soldier, is 1st a humanitarian, 2nd an executioner, and ALL rules of Love, Law, & Humanity rule his behaviour. ALL Orders that violate Love, Law and Humanity, are illegal and Treasonouse, & every Order followed by a Soldier is to be morally filtered first, lest the soldier partake in a crime.

A Beast seeks and flaunts POWER, with relationships being expendible. A Living Soul seeks positive relationships, with POWER being sometimes a tool gained but reverently used.

Only a Beast is a true Terrorist, but beasts are terrified of Living Souls, therefor they declare Living Souls to be the Terrorists, on the grounds that these Souls are intollerant of destructive behaviour and/or charactor.

Society is now evolving from an exploitive predatorial hiarchy, into a universally beneficial network of communities and relationships. This transformation is a very painful one though, for we ALL need to grow up and become responsible self-disciplined members in this society.

Whether one be a Beast, or a Living Soul, each will be known and dealt with in accordance to the fruits of their Spirit and charactor.

Let us chain our Demons now, before reaching for the Stars, lest we pollute the Heavens too.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
These assassinations go hand-in-hand with an even bigger story I found. Bush will officially suspend elections indefinitely on Oct. 5th!!!

dprogram.net...

And if you can not believe that story above, get a load of this interview with Bush in June 2006 where he tells a reporter that he believes he has the power to halt elections and will do so:

www.thenation.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing out that interview:

www.thenation.com...

"Elections are important," the President acknowledged. "I know that. I believe in elections. I'm President because of an election, sort of.

Now just what did he mean when he said "sort of"
Common now, who actually doesn't believe in most of the warnings and disclosures about what is behind most governments?

From the same source:

"If I can do all that, I can defer an election," the President said. "Look, as between not voting on time and getting locked up without all those Geneva rules and such, which is worse?"

In a Washington press conference following the President's speech, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales laid out the legal basis for his department's conclusion that the President could postpone the election.

"Legally, it's simple," Mr. Gonzales said. "It depends on what the meaning of 'four years' is. The Constitution says the President 'shall hold his office during the term of four years.' It does not say 'only four years' or 'four years and not a day more.' The Framers intended 'four years' to be a preference, not a rigid number. We should not take it literally any more than the words 'hold his office' means no woman can be President. A woman is running now.

Oh now they have a legal constitutional out, that doesn't require martial law just yet. Well, the problem is, further intended abuses of the constitution have been sited when Oklahoma declared sovereignity and was worded into their document (google this and download the pdf from the government website). As well, now Arizona has served documents on the government stating (when it gets the backing of 39? other states, the federal government will be abolished should they attempt to declare martial law, and then a re-election held which reinstates the constitution as the founding forfathers intended.
Seems quite a few state governments are aware of certain conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was a bit dubious about Steve Quayle. Didn't really know what to make of him.

But he hit the russian subs and ships in the Carribean straight of oil flow three weeks before the news broke on MSM with Noory.

I have a degree of respect for him. I don't think he'd make stuff like this up.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

There was the Salem witch trials where they burned a lot of women. Maybe hundreds at best.

The documentary I was referring to I believe was called The Burning Times (although I'm not positive. I just spent some time looking for it and I believe that is the title.) It was shown recently on the Documentary Channel here in Canada. Witch burnings or hangings happened over about a 5 century interval from the 14th to the 18th centuries. Their figure is 9 million women (and a small number of men would be included in that number, I imagine). Other figures I've read from other sources state 50,000 to 200,000 women were burned. Either way, that's a hell of a lot of women.

And I agree, women when subversive of the status quo have more of a tendency to do so within their own communities and families. As was the case with many of the "witches" who were healers and wise women of the time.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Regarding the burning time of "witches".... I don't know if the documentary covered this but many of the women burned were also widowed property owners - and often the burnings were about nothing more than greed - a way to seize assets....follow the money - then as now - its time tested motive for murder...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes! The documentary did mention that many of the "witches" were burned due to the fact that around this time it became against the law for women to own property. Those that did were looked upon with suspicion and fear, and burned as witches.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I was a bit dubious about Steve Quayle. Didn't really know what to make of him.

But he hit the russian subs and ships in the Carribean straight of oil flow three weeks before the news broke on MSM with Noory.

I have a degree of respect for him. I don't think he'd make stuff like this up.

I listened (and believed) what Quayle said for several years in the early
'90s. Some stuff he was right about, but most he was wrong about.

Do you have any idea how many times he has said they are coming for the red and blue listers (and it never happened). He's fear monger and yes, he would make this stuff up.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Steve Quayle has bugged out. But why. Why would anyone want to hurt him. He's just a regular person with a website, books, etc.
Almost all the people on this site just seem like "plain folks" who are no threat to anyone.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Predatory2k

Did you just enlist?? If so, call your recruiter and tell him all bets are off. THEY CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO GO!!! This is coming from a veteran too, to hell with being a pawn for this corrupt government. Good luck to you..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

come on, this is a pretty hard thing to swallow, man.
Do you honestly think that you could put a post like that on ATS? you and I have a pretty good guess about the NSA and friends's SOP...so they wouldn't let you even THINK about posting such a "truth"...

anyway, watch your back now. Especially when you drive. They like taking out people in accidents

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join